PDA

View Full Version : Least favorite Anime/Manga

Synester
01-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Well, the title says it all. What is you least favorite anime[s]or manga[s].

I'd have to say I hate Naruto with a burning passion. Its just not a really good anime to me =/. The manga is okay though =/.

-Kyon

Stubby Boardman
01-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Well, the title says it all. What is you least favorite anime[s]or manga[s].

I'd have to say I hate Naruto with a burning passion. Its just not a really good anime to me =/. The manga is okay though =/.

-Kyon

naruto isnt that bad. it can be slow at times but i cant say that its bad

i really dont like inuyasha or blood plus

inuyasha never appiled to me and everytime it was i got really bored and had to change the channel

as for blood plus it started off good but then it just became not good and i became bored with it so i stopped watching the show

MagmarMan
01-12-2008, 12:18 AM
I've really started to hate Inuyasha. It was ok at best at first and then just became a complete drag. It takes them so long to accomplish anything, I would sometimes forget what they were doing...

I also never liked Full Metal Alchemist. I don't understand why, it sounds like a good Manga/Anime. I was just never able to latch onto it like I have with Death Note, Naruto Shippuuden, or Hikaru No Go (my more recent interests).

Nirvash
01-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Now THAT, is a hard one. I pretty much like most anime I see. Inuyasha is the only that I can get bored of easily. I don't hate Naruto like a lot of people do. I know somebody who likes Suzumiya Haruhu no Yuutsu. I thought it was ok, but it never really latched to me.

PokemonBoy2106
01-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Ghost in Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I stayed up till 1a.m to watch it on SBS and I changed it to the rugby after 10 minutes.

Ashketcum212
01-12-2008, 12:37 AM
I REALLY HATE Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh! I mean come on! In Yu-Gi-Oh they use stupid cards as "fighters" and the monsters really looking stupid!:susp: :dazed:

Neon_Espeon
01-12-2008, 12:39 AM
"Angel Sanctuary" is probably the worst Animé I've ever watched(Even though i only saw the first Episode. The Incest part pretty much gave me a good idea what would be happening throughout the show). I don't like Inuyasha that much, either. I'm pretty neutral with One Piece. Same with Yu-Gi-Oh. Don't hate it, but don't like it either. At least it had originality, which often some Animé's lack. Stupid insane FanTards... But i swear, If i hadn't found out about It's fanbase right after i got into it, I would probably be adding "Naruto" on my list...

EDIT: (Absolutely Pointless But I Still Do It Anyways Over A Year Old Post Editing Powers Go!) Oh wow, Naruto? I can't believe I actually said most of this. Tsk tsk, me and my over niceness. Hmm, maybe I should put something here for the ones who may be randomly skimming through old topics as they facepalm at this wondering "What Idiot would seriously edit a post THIS old for NO REASON?!". Don't mind me, I'm just here to say "Disregard what I say In this, I pretty much hate everything I listed on here from last year now because I'm cool like that", but actually I did this for that there first sentence. But like anyone Is reading this anyways. *Runs off*

PokemonBoy2106
01-12-2008, 12:41 AM
I REALLY HATE Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh! I mean come on! In Yu-Gi-Oh they use stupid cards as "fighters" and the monsters really looking stupid!:susp: :dazed:

i like both and ah, hello your on a pokemon forum, that holds 1000 pound creatures in a tiny ball and has Probopass! and you say flame wingman looks strange :tongue:

MagmarMan
01-12-2008, 12:43 AM
i like both and ah, hello your on a pokemon forum, that holds 1000 pound creatures in a tiny ball and has Probopass! and you say flame wingman looks strange :tongue:

Hehe, that's a good point...

Oh, I forgot an anime that I hate! Bobobo-bobo-bobo (I don't think that's right but It's too stupid to be looked up!). It's a show about a talking sun and nose hair!! Stupid!

Neon_Espeon
01-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Hehe, that's a good point...

Oh, I forgot an anime that I hate! Bobobo-bobo-bobo (I don't think that's right but It's too stupid to be looked up!). It's a show about a talking sun and nose hair!! Stupid!

Aww... The sheer randomness of that show is what makes so good... D: Oh, well. Not everyone can like something. Learned that that from Sonic haters- i mean "fans". >>

Lol @ PokemonBoy2106's. :D Yeah, when you think about it... Yu-Gi-Oh! And Pokemon have many similarities.

Alex the Charmander
01-12-2008, 02:15 AM
I must say that I like everyhing about pokemon but the anime. I'm surprised nobody's said that.

and Yu-Gi-Oh! sucks. The monsters are not all that nice and it's stupid because no matter the odds, the main character almost always wins.

I don't much care for inuyasha anymore either, I just lost intrest when I watched every episode.

~Alex

BloodofDragon
01-13-2008, 12:05 AM
I don't like the Pokemon anime that much, but the game is really really good which is why I am here!

I thought it was good for maybe a few episodes, but then they dragged it out and Team Rocket is always blastin off and it's like "PIKACHU!! WE WANT TO CATCH YOU LOL WE HAD TO MAKE OUR APPARENCE"

THUNDERSHOOOCK~

AHHHH WE IS BLASTIN OFF AGAIN.

"Hey look a hot girl, I'm going to spend 2 minutes listing off names of hot girls!!"

Yes.

Ashketcum212
01-13-2008, 12:34 AM
Yeah! Pokemon is great, and Yu-Gi-Oh! sucks alot. There is a clock man thingy and it looks so stupid!

VP4L
01-15-2008, 03:47 AM
I must say that I like everyhing about pokemon but the anime. I'm surprised nobody's said that.

and Yu-Gi-Oh! sucks. The monsters are not all that nice and it's stupid because no matter the odds, the main character almost always wins.

I don't much care for inuyasha anymore either, I just lost intrest when I watched every episode.

~Alex

i agree with this guy. i also hate ghost in the shell, blood plus, bleach, sailormoon, dbz, lupin the 3rd, cowboy bebop, and any other old animes.

Fire Away
01-15-2008, 04:00 AM
i agree with this guy. i also hate ghost in the shell, blood plus, bleach, sailormoon, dbz, lupin the 3rd, cowboy bebop, and any other old animes.

So you hate the good ones, then? :P

Generally, I'm not a big fan of Naruto. Or Inuyasha. The random girls who think they're from Japan because they watched two episodes and shout 'KAIWAII' at random times killed it for me. :|

Aelitaluver30
01-15-2008, 04:07 AM
I despise(Sp?) Naruto so much. What's the point in that show anyway?

teambluepokemon
01-16-2008, 01:15 AM
Ok here theres a few like naruto??

Arg im a fox boy...Oog wanna fite?and then its all bang bang boom boom and one of them is all ahhh im bleeding and this pervy sage is all ooooo chech out that a$$

teambluepokemon
01-16-2008, 01:17 AM
Sorry forgot one....Pokemon episodes love the game but...Ok team rocket always sings there dumb song that wastes 2 minutes and then pickachu is all chuuuuuu!! and there all flying saying where blastting off agaiiiiiiin!!! and then u see a star "shing"! then all the pokemon say there names like pika pika squirtle squirtle pika pikla squirtle squirtle pika pika squirtle awww wtf am i saying and pickachu whispers "earl your gonna lose your job".........I love dbz though

Synester
01-16-2008, 01:20 AM

-_-. What anime don't you hate... Also, Bleach is only 2 years old xP. I doubt Blood Plus and Ghost in the SHell are that old.

-Kyon

Neon_Espeon
01-16-2008, 03:07 AM
So you hate the good ones, then? :P

Generally, I'm not a big fan of Naruto. Or Inuyasha. The random girls who think they're from Japan because they watched two episodes and shout 'KAIWAII' at random times killed it for me. :|

Yeah, i do like Animé, just not the insane fangirls of them who write crossover Fan Fictions that have nothing but Yaoi pairings and have all the female characters killed off... It's kind of hard to ignore them... But still... >>

Sorry forgot one....Pokemon episodes love the game but...Ok team rocket always sings there dumb song that wastes 2 minutes and then pickachu is all chuuuuuu!! and there all flying saying where blastting off agaiiiiiiin!!! and then u see a star "shing"! then all the pokemon say there names like pika pika squirtle squirtle pika pikla squirtle squirtle pika pika squirtle awww wtf am i saying and pickachu whispers "earl your gonna lose your job".........I love dbz though

Oy... You ARE aware that you can edit your posts, right?

Here's one i forgot! Strange, this is even at the top of my list of my most hated Animé's...

Tokyo/Mew Mew Power! I hate it so MUCH. I can't believe people like it, it's pretty much a Sailor Moon clone, but with a slightly different plot and they're animals when they transform... Nothing in that show seems very original to me... Especially the characters... D:<

Now I'm done. And please don't kill me... *Looks at the rabid Tokyo/Mew Mew Power Fans* >> What? I grew up with Sailor Moon...

Blue-
01-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Lol. XD I read the manga, (Tokyo Mew Mew) and it is... pretty bad. But I read it *and like it* anyway.

The worst manga I've ever read was probably Naruto. So pervy...

O-suchin the Magikarp
01-18-2008, 02:58 PM
I hate DBZ.

All they do is rip off their shirts, and make their hair grow insanely huge.

~O-suchin~

Kendo
01-26-2008, 05:38 PM
It seems like me and my bro are the only ones in the universe who don't like Hikaru no Go and Prince of Tennis and those sports manga and anime. We couldn't stand two episodes of Prince of Tennis, because all you see are tennis balls flying around every which way, and by the time it's over the match will probably last for 5 more episodes, then the cycle starts all over again (with some additional talking in between). I like it more when people fight and stuff. The Pokemon anime is worse than the games, especially the 3rd generation (there was an episode where they painted an Electrode like a melon! Lol). Some of the theme songs are annoying, too. The Yugioh anime is kinda weird, too: I still don't get why a card can kill someone. Plus, 4Kids messed GX up (bro likes watching it). DUEL GHOULS? They made Pegasus sound like Mr. Ed. Anyways, if you're sick of this long post, be lucky it's over.

The_Seventieth_Evil
01-31-2008, 12:52 AM
Kiss Kiss Paradise (or Paradise Kiss). An anime about fashion design? With a pace comparable to a soap opera? I admit the dresses are 'okay', but any anime where the characters resemble KISS (Gene Simmons) with rainbow colors is enough to make me convert to Hello Kitty.

Alex the Charmander
01-31-2008, 01:10 AM
I actually don't like the original "Naruto" all that much, but Shippuden is my LIFE. (Besides the fact that they ruined shikamaru's team clothing-wise...)

~Alex teh Charmander

Darth Murkrow
02-06-2008, 08:14 PM
The DBZ and Yu-Gi-Oh franchises nearly killed anime for me. As did the Pokemon anime, games excluded. They make me want to strangle Bunearies.

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series is hysterical though. I'm a lover of sarcastic parodies.

rufus6june
02-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Yeah! Pokemon is great, and Yu-Gi-Oh! sucks alot. There is a clock man thingy and it looks so stupid!
So? What is Dialga? A horse or a dog:oops:.

Have a reason to hate it, I dislike it becuase I out grew it.

Poltergeist
02-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Hmmm I enjoyed Pokemon for the first season, but it just went downhill from there. I know I'm going to get bashed by alot of people for saying this ,but I never enjoyed Death Note that much, and I suppose mentioning that the parts that I did like where mostly in the second half doesn't help too much, *braces for impact*.

napoleonn 4
02-09-2008, 12:53 AM
id have to say blood plus and euraka 7 are the two mangas
i dislike the most.

eureka 7 is like a wanabee gundam series on skate boards
and blood plus looks like a bunch of anorexic fags.
every time some thing gets killed theres like a fountain of blood.

Envy
02-10-2008, 01:31 AM
My least favorite anime are Naruto, any of the Dragon Ball series, and One Piece.

Naruto--cliche, cliche, cliche. Did I mention cliche? It was good for a bit in the beginning, then it just went downhill.

Dragonball--I dislike the art style and the story is kind of meh to me.

One Piece--I dislike the art style and the story is illogical and I just don't like it. At all. xD

ChthonicAustrian
02-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Blood+ was interesting, but it fell to the clutches of mainstream and I lost my appeal for it back when it was first aired and nobody had the idea what it was until one fateful night when an otaku decided to watch it and spread the world.

Death Note see above.

Mainstream Anime, need I say more?

Twilight_Dweller
02-10-2008, 01:57 AM
One Piece, I don't like the story and I don't like the artwork, and I won't watch an anime unless the artwork is good or else I'll probably won't enjoy watching it.

Kirby pikachu
02-10-2008, 09:25 PM
It's weird but Inuyasha just bores me to death.Another,Ghost In The Shell,just boring...well,to me.

megamanxpoke
02-10-2008, 11:08 PM
It's weird but Inuyasha just bores me to death.Another,Ghost In The Shell,just boring...well,to me.
Same opinion here. I don't really like the storyline.

Zabimaru
02-18-2008, 02:49 PM
I would have to say "The Prince of Tennis". I just don't know how they can make a show out of tennis. *only seen one or two of the episodes*

TrainerNick
02-19-2008, 11:22 PM
I hate Yu-Gi-OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X(
AND NARUTOS MY FAV. SHOW !!! SO STOP HARASSING IT !!!

Shuricel
02-21-2008, 12:16 AM
*cough* Sand Punk.

Worse. Anime. Ever.

Alex the Charmander
02-21-2008, 12:01 PM
I don't really like the Pokemon anime, I'm in it for the games and the monsters, really. The pokemon anime is just "Find a pokemon, team rocket tries to take it, ash saves the day" mostly.

I also don't like Blood+ much. Don't ask me why, I have no clue.

I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh! because of how much they change it. It's like having Naruto without Naruto. The title has the old main character's name, the one they got rid of. Though I never did like it much.

~Wildstorm

Eun Min
02-21-2008, 10:17 PM
"No Need For Tenchi" and "Inuyasha". It's so b-o-r-i-n-g!

charmeleonblaze
02-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Naruto is childish and boring. God, I hate that show. Death Note's probably my favorite.

O-suchin the Magikarp
02-22-2008, 02:58 PM
I could never grasp Blood+... I don't know, it's just slow...

I also hate Yu-Gi-Oh. Getting so emotional over a piece of cardstock.

~O-suchin~

Hoshika
02-22-2008, 04:59 PM
I know my least favorite manga is the unfinished 2-pager that my friend doodled over the weekend... :|

Naruto is good, but I think it's overrated nowadays. Fans just gotta learn how to cool down, and I'll like it someday. Maybe.

I NEVAR LIKED YU-GI-OH EXCEPT FOR THAT EPISODE WHERE THE PIGEONS WERE PECKING YAMI'S HAIR OUT. D:

suzyK
03-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Death Note, then Naruto.

I dislike Death Note. "OH L... OH LIGHT.... OH MISA" Are all I ever hear. I agree, it has a good story line. What I detest is how people slaughter it daily with their 'OMG I CLAIM L's and 'OMG MISA IS MINE's. Everybody is in love with those three characters. Seriously. L is the most popular. Geez. Maybe if you'd stop being so in love with the characters you wouldn't freak out people who want to know more about the anime/manga. I know, I stereotype, but doesn't everyone? In reality, there are few and people in between with these kinds of claims. Frankly, if you want to announce your love for L, please do it in front of the mirror, or to your school peers. Thank you. It's almost starting to get like Naruto, but thankfully the story ended somewhere. That's also why I respect Death Note.

Naruto. Need I say more?

All I ever hear is 'BLEACH... blahblahblah.....NARUTO SHIPPUDEN....blahblahblah and DEATH NOTE......blahblahblah'. Get over yourselves. Read something new. Geez.

scubasteveE
03-03-2008, 05:45 AM
Death Note, then Naruto.

I dislike Death Note. "OH L... OH LIGHT.... OH MISA" Are all I ever hear. I agree, it has a good story line. What I detest is how people slaughter it daily with their 'OMG I CLAIM L's and 'OMG MISA IS MINE's. Everybody is in love with those three characters. Seriously. L is the most popular. Geez. Maybe if you'd stop being so in love with the characters you wouldn't freak out people who want to know more about the anime/manga. I know, I stereotype, but doesn't everyone? In reality, there are few and people in between with these kinds of claims. Frankly, if you want to announce your love for L, please do it in front of the mirror, or to your school peers. Thank you. It's almost starting to get like Naruto, but thankfully the story ended somewhere. That's also why I respect Death Note.

Naruto. Need I say more?

All I ever hear is 'BLEACH... blahblahblah.....NARUTO SHIPPUDEN....blahblahblah and DEATH NOTE......blahblahblah'. Get over yourselves. Read something new. Geez.
You just insulted my three top animes.;_; And Death Note is not that old.
I didn't like Ghost in the shell, blood+, and the stupidest one of all- The Prince of Tennis.
I watch the commerical for it and I was like what the heck is that. Then I watched like the first 10 mins of the first episode and I was about to throw-up.

suzyK
03-03-2008, 07:52 PM
You just insulted my three top animes.;_; And Death Note is not that old.
I didn't like Ghost in the shell, blood+, and the stupidest one of all- The Prince of Tennis.
I watch the commerical for it and I was like what the heck is that. Then I watched like the first 10 mins of the first episode and I was about to throw-up.

I'm sorry. I just hate it when people take a perfectly good anime/manga and ruin it. Like Naruto. The same is happening to Death Note, sadly. Even Bleach, one of my most favourite mangas. That's why I stopped reading them all together.

Blue-
03-06-2008, 05:29 PM
My least favorite? Well... probably SGT. Frog. It's too perverted for my tastes. :\

Plus, I have always had this strange fear of sci-fi. I can never read, watch, or think about aliens or spaceships. (I don't believe in aliens, but they still freak the hell out of me.)

RavenFire
03-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Inuyasha doesn't suck D:
But it's your opinion.
Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh definently suck.
Naruto's way too perverted and Yu-Gi-Oh is just plain boring. "I summon blah-blah..." if you say it's the same as the Pokemon Anime, it is. Everything about pokemon RULES except the anime >_<

eerie
05-13-2008, 09:49 AM
Pokemon is okay for me, but I don't like the repetitive filler plot.:rolleyes:

Yu-gi-oh is just exaggerating the cards. I mean first they come from Egypt & save the world using portable & advanced hologram systems for an enriched experience, then card games are part of your curriculum in a school built nearby an active volcano, always invaded by villains.
Now they duel on motorcycles! WTH? This is why they have abridged series on this on YouTube. :angry:[/rant]

Even though I didn't watch it, I don't like the idea of Ultimate Muscle. Buff Fish-people & random item-themed opponents :ermm::confused:.

i will x your y
05-13-2008, 06:33 PM
Don't revive old threads. D: <

but i'd have to say Pokémon anime is made of so much epic fail bahaahakfhsdfdf -sigh-

fullmetal
05-13-2008, 07:39 PM
I seriously dislike all anime besides fullmetal alchemist.

Even FMA isn't even that great, the immaturity in them doesn't appeal to me. {even though I act immature 80% of the time}

Kei Ochima
05-13-2008, 08:07 PM
omg Bobobo-bobo-bobo was SO stupid. naruto and deathnote are my most favorite.

PsygirlGTA54
05-14-2008, 10:39 PM
Yugioh GX... It is so lame, need I say more?

Myst3rio565
05-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Yes. It does. In fact, it sucks SO BAD that I wouldn't even consider GX an anime.

Starkipraggy
05-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Yes. It does. In fact, it sucks SO BAD that I wouldn't even consider GX an anime.
Pokemon... anime ja nai.

Double Zeta Gundam is not really anime as well...The first theme song says it all. x3

Pokemon as an anime is really getting bad to worse. It's definitely my least favourite now.

Cookie Dough
05-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Pokemon as an anime is really getting bad to worse. It's definitely my least favourite now.

I have too agree with you. I'd have to say Ouran Highschool Host Club because it's not the type of Animé I enjoy watching. My best friend keeps me updated when I tell them not to!

Panda
05-16-2008, 12:58 PM
I would have to say naruto

Spartan MK-6
05-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Mew Mew power.

I really don't like that anime...

Byakuya
05-25-2008, 11:57 PM
Bobobo I dont get the point of it from what I can tell there isnt a plot is just a bunch of pointless crap with some guy with an afro and super long nose hair.

Sera
05-29-2008, 07:31 AM
I really hate naruto. And TheMelancholyofHaruhiSuzumiya

Kei Ochima
05-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Bobobo I dont get the point of it from what I can tell there isnt a plot is just a bunch of pointless crap with some guy with an afro and super long nose hair.

yeah, that show was just a waste of money.

Hatchet
05-31-2008, 12:56 AM
yeah, that show was just a waste of money.

Agreed. I also don't like Naruto much now.
As you can tell, I'm in love with Bleach. =P

Kei Ochima
05-31-2008, 01:11 AM
Agreed. I also don't like Naruto much now.
As you can tell, I'm in love with Bleach. =P

lol, bleach is such a good show. but once the naruto shippuuden episodes start then it will be awsome.

countalucard
07-06-2008, 03:10 PM
Shin Chan - terrible drawing/animation. Also, Shin annoys the hell outta me.
Super Milk - chan
Naruto - Way overrated!
Pokémon - the original was ok, but all these new episodes are horrible!
Digimon - Pokémon copycat.
One Piece - terrible drawing/animation. The characters' proportions are so unrealistic.
Yu-Gi-Oh - boring plot.
Anything by 4Kids - They ruined alot of anime

Kendo
07-06-2008, 04:48 PM
I agree, Shin Chan is too adult for me, and the drawings freak me out. Shin has the most gosh-awful voice too.

I can't get with One Piece. The women all have super-huge eyes, super-thin stomachs, and Nico Robin has something weird going on with her face. The whole thing doesn't make sense. At least Bobobo is funny.

Once again, Prince of Tennis and Hikaru No Go have GOT to be the MOST boring animes EVER. In Hikaru, they play a move...people boringly discuss how the match is going when you don't even know what the heck 'go' is, or how to play it...episode ends. Yeah, that's all it is.

As for Naruto, I hate the cliches. EVERYBODY could have guessed that (spoilers) Sasuke was the equivalent to Orochimaru, one of the good guys was going to be evil, there's ONE girl on every team, there's the stupid lady with *** ***** (and I hate when people make those ladies), Naruto was the average and ordinary in every way main character, etc, etc, etc...The only good thing is that the characters are cool, like Deidara. But they totally messed up Gaara's personality in Shippuden.

Blood+ was too boring for me. I got in at ep. 13 or something, and I got random shooting at various butt-ugly monsters. maybe it's just that I missed the first few episodes. Either way, it's too boring for me...

Cowboy Bebop doesn't seem like something I wanna watch. You hear cowboy and think it's a wild west manga, then you find out it's about spaceships instead. It doesn't seem like the most interesting thing ever, either.

Yu-Gi-Oh is people making a big deal about card games. COME ON. "Oh no, I lost the 5 pieces of Exodia in the ocean, and all they do is help me win a stupid card game! I think I'm gonna make a big deal about it! *cries*"

Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew...I only saw one episode of it, but either 4Kids messed it up or it wasn't my type of anime. It seems to be a fusion of a high school anime with a bunch of girls looking for love and doing part-time jobs over the summer, and one of those action manga where every problem is immediately solved through super-easy do-it-in-the-nick-of-time moments. Overall...epic failure.

Sgt. Frog is really perverted, and I hate the alien stereotype. But it's really funny. I always ask myself, though...WHY are the aliens ALWAYS smarter than the humans? And why are we known as the 'Pokopenians!?' Tamama can be pretty ugly, too. It's not an epic failure, though, like Tokyo/Mew Mew/Power...

Pokemon lost its charm by the second season. I loved the episode where Ash needed to take the exam for the Elite Four-that had lots of anime charm. But these new episodes kind of suck. It's the same formula EVERY time...this is another epic failure in the works.

That's the end of my big fat rant on almost everything anime.

2wings
07-07-2008, 06:03 AM
Shin Chan - terrible drawing/animation. Also, Shin annoys the hell outta me.
Super Milk - chan
Naruto - Way overrated!
Pokémon - the original was ok, but all these new episodes are horrible!
Digimon - Pokémon copycat.
One Piece - terrible drawing/animation. The characters' proportions are so unrealistic.
Yu-Gi-Oh - boring plot.
Anything by 4Kids - They ruined alot of anime

One piece has the best drawing/animation in the history of anime. Read the manga and you will understand.

Naruto is rated so high cause it rocks.

My least favourite anime have got to be Neon genesis and death note.

zuddy
07-07-2008, 06:24 AM
I dislike so many things that narrowing it down is near impossible.

skiboydoggy
07-07-2008, 02:15 PM
One Piece = Awesomeness incarnate. Seriously, try to watch it for a little bit first. The art is consistent at least, not like Naruto ****-poo-damn.

Yes, Naruto sucks. Hard. I mean, it wouldn't be so bad, cliche and lame and with a horrible male lead that isn't the title character (Sauce-gay), but everyone thinks it's the best thing since Shakespeare, which leads me to try to analyse it, which leads to me tearing my hair out after understanding how stupid it is. Gosh.

Hakken
07-07-2008, 03:09 PM
The only Animes I really dislike are Pokemon Battle Frontier, the first few seasons of Digimon, and everything after the original season of Yu-Gi-Oh. My most hated is Yu-Gi-Oh GX.

Larvinator
07-10-2008, 04:42 PM
95% of all Pokemon episodes since Hoenn started can be summed up like this:

1. Ash and friends meet new person/see new Pokemon that will be caught

2. Team Rocket appears to steal something from said person/try and catch new Pokemon/try and catch Pikachu

3. Team Rocket gets blown up

4. END

Seriously, Team Rocket stalking Ash for TEN YEARS to get a freaking Pikachu is becoming such plot fodder it's not even funny. =/

Also, Natuto is...YEAH. Cliche after cliche after cliche. It's a cliche HOLY GRAIL. It can turn water into cliches. It's a cliche Frankenstine, an unholy creature stitched from many cliches and revived by a mad scientist.

Angel_DeArc
08-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Ugh! I hate that Initial D~First stage and second stage as well.
Just thinking about it makes me wanna bite my pillow.ughh!
I hate that ugly girl who sings the theme song and that ugly main-character.

Ahh!

DragoniteMistress
08-01-2008, 06:18 AM
I dislike a good deal of shonen, with the exception of some of the shows that I 'grew up with', or have come to a liking to before I abandoned the ol' shonen collection for some nitty-gritty seinen.

I believe the name of the anime/manga is Wolf Spice, about a wolf spirit in rural Japan, or something of that sort.
Pretty lame.

Synester
08-01-2008, 07:03 AM
And TheMelancholyofHaruhiSuzumiya
And you fail with that statment =)

Maleficent
08-01-2008, 07:29 AM
Fruit. Basket. SUCKS.

ReclusiveDemon
08-01-2008, 08:43 AM
I absolutely detest Naruto. I cannot, for the life of me, see what kids see in that show.

Caraa
08-01-2008, 09:05 AM
95% of all Pokemon episodes since Hoenn started can be summed up like this:

1. Ash and friends meet new person/see new Pokemon that will be caught

2. Team Rocket appears to steal something from said person/try and catch new Pokemon/try and catch Pikachu

3. Team Rocket gets blown up

4. END

Seriously, Team Rocket stalking Ash for TEN YEARS to get a freaking Pikachu is becoming such plot fodder it's not even funny. =/

Also, Natuto is...YEAH. Cliche after cliche after cliche. It's a cliche HOLY GRAIL. It can turn water into cliches. It's a cliche Frankenstine, an unholy creature stitched from many cliches and revived by a mad scientist.
XD "Stalking Ash for TEN YEARS just to get a freaking Pikachu"

Perhaps that was the best line EVER. XD

I hate Naruto.

*braces self for flaming*

skiboydoggy
08-01-2008, 10:28 AM
XD "Stalking Ash for TEN YEARS just to get a freaking Pikachu"

Perhaps that was the best line EVER. XD

I hate Naruto.

*braces self for flaming*
You mean you hate Uchiha.
Naruto was okay... But after the battle at the Valley of the End, it fell, hard. Which is why I directed my hatred at Shippuden.

Operative
08-07-2008, 09:22 PM
My least favorite anime would have to be Naruto. [ I used to like it but it became less and less appealing the longer it went on... ]

And My least favorite Manga would have to be... All of the Yu-Gi-Oh manga's. No matter which one it was/is.