PDA

View Full Version : I need a good game! (PS2, Computer and GBA only)

Stormdancer94
01-12-2008, 08:09 AM
Lol, I have almost finished all the Master Theif Challenges in Sly 3, and people are hinting at a Sly 4 for 2009 for PS3...

Anyways... I'm going to visit some game shops tomorrow to get a good (Giant emphasis on the good), game, that doesn't just END once you finish it.

If anyone knows any 'furry' (Anthropomorphic, y'know twolegged, animal humans.) games that are available for the PS2, Computer or GBA. Please post it here. I would love to find a good game like Sly 3. While I pee my pants waiting to find an official source for a Sly 4 ><

Here are the games I have collected over the years...:

Sword of Mana (GBA) **My rating, quite good, but you can't do anything once you finish.

Pokemon: Yellow, Blue, Fire Red, Sapphire, Emerald, Puzzle League, Mystery Dungeon Red (GBA and GBC) ** All good! Yeah! :p

Morrowind, Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions (Computer) **Abolsutely the best Offline RPG. Well, for the Fantasy RP ers.

Age of Empires 2, The Conquerers Expansion: Age of Mythology, The Titans Expansion (computer): **Great strategy game.

Sonic Heroes (PS2): ** It's ok. Platformer game, different levels of difficulty.

Jak 3 (PS2) ** Lol, good game, Medium difficulty to beat.

Ratchet and Clank 3, Ratchet Gladiator (PS2): Stuck on both of them. Shoulda bought more upgrades. Great games, for the Video Game Player.

Sly Cooper Series (PS2): Yup, got all 3 of them, PLEASE MAKE A 4th!

Vexx (PS2): Pretty good game, not the worst, but not the best.

Simpsons Hit and Run (PS2): All I can say is: LOL! Fun to play!

Yeah... I could list more, but it seems like bragging, and I don't wanna do that :oops:

I have played Maplestory and World of Warcraft, but, Maplestory isn't that good anymore and World of Warcraft was the best game I ever played, but the monthly fee became too much for my wallet to handle.

Greatly appreciated guys! (I love the public sometimes :D )

~~Stormdancer94

Fire Away
01-12-2008, 08:14 AM
TBH if you liked Morrowind you'll love Oblivion. If you have the PC for it, I really recommend it.

Dark Lightning
01-12-2008, 08:24 AM
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity for PS2...when it is released.

SpaceUnicorn
01-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Crisis for PC. Though that is if your computer has the specs to run it.

Stormdancer94
01-13-2008, 05:45 AM
Oh yeah, Oblivion is great!

What is Crisis like? I'm not all into FPS or anything though.