PDA

View Full Version : Please Close (The Electric Shock-Showdown Clan)

darkestmaster
01-13-2008, 05:39 AM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/darkcaptain/raichu.jpg

Welcome to the Electric-Shock Showdown Clan! This is a great place to have improve your battle skills, make great friends, and have tons of fun! So why not join!?

TROPHY DISPLAY
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/darkcaptain/PikachuTrophy.png
-The Unorthodox Revolution
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/darkcaptain/ElectivireTrophy.png
-The Shadow Alliance

Tryout Form
Name:
Friend Code:
Reason for joining:
Will you be loyal?:

Challenge Form
Name:
Friend code:
Who do you want to battle?

Rules
NO SPAMMING
Be loyal
No clan hopping (stay in one clan)
Be respectful to everyone in PE2K
Be friendly and helpful to all members of the clan

Ranks
Leaders
Pikachufan25
darkestmaster

Soldiers
MuRdA MoOk
Diarago
megamanxpoke
Ty Merson
DemonicRaichu
Verystrait42
afireohno

Inactive Members
songa
Kim Warwick

Banner Makers
spenny3
NTF_Madara

Description of Ranks
Leaders - The leaders manage the clan and coordinate wars.
Soldiers - Currently everyone has been reverted to Soldier status. A large tournament will be held to determine all ranks.
Inactive Members - Members who have been inactive for over a week.

Resources
www.Smogon.com
www.Psypokes.com
www.Serebii.net
www.pokemon.com

Pikachu25king, thanks for starting this clan. Hopefully, it will get stronger and stronger in the future. :happy:

darkestmaster
01-13-2008, 05:40 AM
Wars

ESSC vs TSA
Darkestmaster vs. Zukirin
Murda Mook vs. RonRayGunx3
??? vs KageryuEX
Vincent Valatine vs. fullmetal
Verystrait42 vs NinjaDuelist

Winner - ESSC
Congrats everyone!

darkestmaster
01-13-2008, 05:40 AM
Tournaments

Tournaments will frequently be held here for our members and great prizes will be given away, so I encourage you all to participate. :happy:

Our first tournament will decide the ranks of all members in the clan!

Rules: Standard. (No hax items. No hacks. 1 legendary per team. No disconnecting. Single Level 100. 6 vs 6. Evasion, sleep, species, and OHKO clauses.)
There will be a main draw and a consolation draw for everyone who loses in the first round.

Also all first round matches must be finished by Sunday night. So pm your opponents to get the matches started.
If you can't finish your first battle by that time then let me and your opponent know. Unfortunately, you will be taken out of the tournament and your opponent gets an automatic win. But don't worry because we'll be having many more tournaments like this in the future.

Matchups:

MuRdA MoOk vs afireohno

Vincent_Valentine_4 vs thenearpokemonmaster

Diarago vs xtremedarkrai

Kim Warwick vs DemonicRaichu

megamanxpoke vs Ty Merson

Prizes:
1) The winner becomes a Supreme Commander and wins one of my EV trained pokemon.
2) The people who advance to the 3rd and 4th rounds become Generals.
3) The people who advance to the second round become Lieutenants.
4) The person who wins the consolation round becomes a Lieutenant and wins one of my EV trained pokemon.
5) Everyone else becomes a Soldier.

Good luck everyone. :happy:

Verystrait42
01-13-2008, 02:57 PM
whats up with the new thread, and all this new tourney stuff?

Edward_Elric
01-13-2008, 03:42 PM
I knew he would leave when I did. Anyways, good luck with the clan.

pikachu25king
01-13-2008, 03:46 PM
I knew he would leave when I did. Anyways, good luck with the clan.

Lets get back to our clan, and not talk here, because we dont want to try, and spam.

darkestmaster
01-13-2008, 04:15 PM
whats up with the new thread, and all this new tourney stuff?

Pikachu25king left the clan so pikachufan25 and I are the new leaders.
The tournament is to decide all the ranks of our members. It's like the old tournament I had to determine the new co-leader but all the members are included in this tournament. :happy:

NinjaDuelist
01-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey darkestmaster, where is my opponent for the war? First it was edward elric, but he quit. Then it was verystrait, but he's gone too. You're gonna need to set me up a new opponent, or else you'll suffer a loss.

Verystrait42
01-13-2008, 04:33 PM
im not leaving till after war battle

NinjaDuelist
01-13-2008, 04:39 PM
im not leaving till after war battle

Then we finish this now. My friend code is in the sig (follow the link), and I'll meet you on.

darkestmaster
01-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Hey darkestmaster, where is my opponent for the war? First it was edward elric, but he quit. Then it was verystrait, but he's gone too. You're gonna need to set me up a new opponent, or else you'll suffer a loss.

Sorry about that. Looks like everyone who has to battle you gets so afraid that they leave the clan. lol! But it looks like you're finally getting your battle. :happy:

Oh and Verystrait42, I heard you disconnected against donal mc intyre. Please don't disconnect against ND. Thanks.

fullmetal
01-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Sorry about that. Looks like everyone who has to battle you gets so afraid that they leave the clan. lol! But it looks like you're finally getting your battle. :happy:

Oh and Verystrait42, I heard you disconnected against donal mc intyre. Please don't disconnect against ND. Thanks.

Hey darkestmaster, this is a way better thread than the previous ESSC one. So far you are a fine leader. Great grammar and all, good luck with your future endeavors. Oh and I haven't seen Vincent_Valentine on for quite a while. So just updating that :P

Verystrait42
01-13-2008, 04:46 PM
i explained to donal that my power was out from 11:00 yesturday, till 843 this morning. thats why i wasnt on much yesturday

fullmetal
01-13-2008, 04:49 PM
I explained to donal that my power was out from 11:00 yesterday, till 8:43 this morning. Thats why I wasn't on much yesterday.
Everything is fine, don't worry about it. Also the war will end January the 22nd. So the clan with the most points on the date will be the winners :OOOO
Oh and I fixed your grammar mistakes in bold, don't make your clan look like trash ;)

Verystrait42
01-13-2008, 05:05 PM
its over, he got it 4-0. goodbye ESSC

NinjaDuelist
01-13-2008, 05:05 PM
I won the war match against VeryStrait. Good game. One more victory and TSA wins.

darkestmaster
01-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Hey darkestmaster, this is a way better thread than the previous ESSC one. So far you are a fine leader. Great grammar and all, good luck with your future endeavors. Oh and I haven't seen Vincent_Valentine on for quite a while. So just updating that :P

Thanks for letting me know. I'll try to figure out what's going on so that we can finish up this war.

EDIT: We just won our first battle in the war! :) We still have a chance to beat the TSA, so make your teams as strong as possible and win your matches! :)

afireohno
01-14-2008, 12:07 AM
would anyone like to do some battling?

DemonicRaichu
01-14-2008, 11:53 PM
o-o Oh, geez, I get grounded and I miss...Everything! ^-^ Glad that kewl Raichu Banner was found again. I love that one. X3
Anyway, what happened? O.o

@afireohno: Sorry. My Wifi's still down from my Grounding. Should be up...Eventually...

darkestmaster
01-14-2008, 11:58 PM
Yeah, a lot of stuff has been happening. Pikachufan and I are the new leaders since pikachuking left the clan. The score in the war against TSA is 1-2 them. And there's a big tournament for the entire clan to determine everyone's rank.

DemonicRaichu
01-15-2008, 12:15 AM
Yeah, a lot of stuff has been happening. Pikachufan and I are the new leaders since pikachuking left the clan. The score in the war against TSA is 1-2 them. And there's a big tournament for the entire clan to determine everyone's rank.

Sweet, Clan Tourny. o-o Sorry PikachuKing left. And I'm sure we'll pull through with the War.
I'd better get back to Training for that Tourny, then. :happy: *scrambles off*

darkestmaster
01-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Sweet, Clan Tourny. o-o Sorry PikachuKing left. And I'm sure we'll pull through with the War.
I'd better get back to Training for that Tourny, then. :happy: *scrambles off*

Good luck in the tourny. But make sure you put a few defensive pokemon on your team. I know you hate them but they'll help you out.
Oh and if you need any more help with strategies and movesets, just let me know. :happy:

Verystrait42
01-15-2008, 02:23 AM
thx for letting me back in, am i still in the tourney?

darkestmaster
01-15-2008, 02:42 AM
No, since you left the clan, I'm going to keep you out of this tourny, but I'll put you in the next one.

DemonicRaichu
01-16-2008, 12:49 AM
Good luck in the tourny. But make sure you put a few defensive pokemon on your team. I know you hate them but they'll help you out.
Oh and if you need any more help with strategies and movesets, just let me know. :happy:

I shall, Ima work on Breeding one after I finish Training Tide. ^^ *scurries off to keep Training*
And I'll be sure to ask for help when I hit a wall. :3

megamanxpoke
01-16-2008, 02:12 AM
Has the war been moving lately? Time is ticking...and we are still down by one. When does the clan tourney start?

darkestmaster
01-16-2008, 02:39 AM
Yeah, i haven't seen the two other people who are supposed to battle in the war recently.
And the clan tourney has already started, so good luck.
If you need any help with your team just let me know. :happy:

Near
01-16-2008, 02:47 AM
just put me at the lowest rank till a get some pokemon from my ruby game need to complete the stupd national pokedex.

NinjaDuelist
01-16-2008, 06:06 AM
Yeah, i haven't seen the two other people who are supposed to battle in the war recently.
And the clan tourney has already started, so good luck.
If you need any help with your team just let me know. :happy:

I looked at both of your members' profiles, and here's when the last time they were on:

MuRdA MoOk (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=29405): Yesterday @ 9:17 AM (central time)
Vincent_Valentine_4 (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=20164): 1-05-2008 @ 5:49 PM (central time)

So, what that means is that Murda hasn't been posting here or putting in an effort for the war, and Vincent is MIA. Not looking too good for you guys.

On the flip side, here's what TSA's two has been up to:

fullmetal (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=24529): Yesterday @ 9:38 PM
RonRaygunX3 (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=25006): Yesterday @ 9:44 PM

My two cents.

-ND

Verystrait42
01-17-2008, 12:13 AM
antone here up for a battle?

afireohno
01-17-2008, 12:15 AM
i just pmed you but yeah, whenever. i need to make some decisions about my team

darkestmaster
01-17-2008, 01:23 AM
Hey, can anyone in the clan help me test out a few new pokemon? Thanks. :happy:

Near
01-17-2008, 01:24 AM
i can but i'll bet you i'll lose as i said i need to finosh the national dex.

darkestmaster
01-17-2008, 01:26 AM
i can but i'll bet you i'll lose as i said i need to finosh the national dex.

Thanks, I'll meet you on wifi. :happy:
How many more pokemon before you finish the dex?

Near
01-17-2008, 01:27 AM
Thanks, I'll meet you on wifi. :happy:
How many more pokemon before you finish the dex?

darkestmaster
01-17-2008, 01:29 AM

Good luck with finishing it. :happy:

Also remember the four word rule.

Near
01-17-2008, 01:30 AM
Good luck with finishing it. :happy:

Also remember the four word rule.

ya i just remembered after i posted i'm on wi-fi

afireohno
01-17-2008, 01:31 AM
if anyone else is up to battle i'd like to.

darkestmaster
01-17-2008, 01:33 AM
if anyone else is up to battle i'd like to.

Sure, I'll battle you after I finish this battle.

EDIT: Thanks for the battle, Emily, and good game.
Afireohno, I'm ready to battle whenever you are.

Near
01-17-2008, 01:46 AM
darkest can you help me make a team. I only can use stuff from hoenn so no either pokemon. i also need movesets and which evs i should train.

darkestmaster
01-17-2008, 01:51 AM
darkest can you help me make a team. I only can use stuff from hoenn so no either pokemon. i also need movesets and which evs i should train.

Yeah, sure. Send me a pm with the pokemon that you have, and I'll make a team out of them.

RonRaygunX3
01-17-2008, 01:57 AM
Good job with the new clan; it looks pretty nice and organized.

Challenge Form
Name: ( Jesus )
Friend code: 4210 - 2980 - 6688
Who do you want to battle? I'm looking for a good challenge. :O

darkestmaster
01-17-2008, 02:18 AM
Good job with the new clan; it looks pretty nice and organized.

Challenge Form
Name: ( Jesus )
Friend code: 4210 - 2980 - 6688
Who do you want to battle? I'm looking for a good challenge. :O

Thanks. :happy:
Oh and I got in contact with your opponent for the war. He should be online these next few days.
And, I'll battle you. I'll meet you on wifi.

RonRaygunX3
01-17-2008, 02:22 AM
Thanks. :happy:
Oh and I got in contact with your opponent for the war. He should be online these next few days.
And, I'll battle you. I'll meet you on wifi.

Ok, I'm on WiFi now, good luck.

And I got a new FC since the last time we battled.

darkestmaster
01-17-2008, 02:57 AM
Ok, I'm on WiFi now, good luck.

And I got a new FC since the last time we battled.

Wow, that was one of the best and closest battles I've had. Good game. :happy:

megamanxpoke
01-17-2008, 02:58 AM
I'm looking for Ty for the clan tournament. But he hasn't been on lately.

darkestmaster
01-17-2008, 03:02 AM
I'm looking for Ty for the clan tournament. But he hasn't been on lately.

Yeah, I haven't seen him on recently. Try sending him a pm to arrange a time to battle, that way if he's online while you are offline, he'll still be able to see the pm and respond to you.

afireohno
01-17-2008, 03:14 AM
hey sorry i had to run darkest, but if your up for it i could squeeze in a battle.
also, i haven't seen any posts or heard anything from my opponent for the tournament.

edt:n/m i gotta go again

darkestmaster
01-17-2008, 03:29 AM
hey sorry i had to run darkest, but if your up for it i could squeeze in a battle.
also, i haven't seen any posts or heard anything from my opponent for the tournament.

edt:n/m i gotta go again

Ok, I'll see you later. And try sending your opponent a pm to arrange a time to battle.

Verystrait42
01-18-2008, 12:00 AM
anything new going on in the clan soon?

MuRdA MoOk
01-18-2008, 01:40 AM
i beat ray for the clan war battle

pikachu25king
01-18-2008, 02:22 AM
Sorry for the spam, but come on, beat the TSA clan, i will be so proud if you guys do.

megamanxpoke
01-18-2008, 02:40 AM
That's awesome! Now the score is even at 2-all. Now, it all lies on the last match against fullmetal, which has to be held by 5 days!!!

@former Chief: Thanks for the encouragement.
@darkestmaster: I'll pm Ty about the tourny matchup and cross my fingers that he will be on.

pikachu25king
01-18-2008, 03:34 AM
If you are looking for a replacement, your next best battler is Diarago.

afireohno
01-18-2008, 04:04 AM
try sending your opponent a pm to arrange a time to battle.
alright i sent one.
anyone on and up for a battle?

darkestmaster
01-18-2008, 07:44 PM

Great job on the win MuRdA. :happy:
So we only need one more win to beat the TSA :happy: but I haven't seen Vincent_Valentine lately. It would really be a shame if we lost because our last battler hasn't been online, so I'm going to see if the TSA will accept a replacement battler.

megamanxpoke
01-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Great job on the win MuRdA. :happy:
So we only need one more win to beat the TSA :happy: but I haven't seen Vincent_Valentine lately. It would really be a shame if we lost because our last battler hasn't been online, so I'm going to see if the TSA will accept a replacement battler.
That sounds great. The last time Vincent was on was a long time ago. Jan.5!!!

darkestmaster
01-18-2008, 09:08 PM
That sounds great. The last time Vincent was on was a long time ago. Jan.5!!!

Yeah, that was the day the war started, so I don't even know if he knows about the war. lol.

NinjaDuelist
01-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah, that was the day the war started, so I don't even know if he knows about the war. lol.

You guys will need to talk to fullmetal about that, as he's our leader and Vincent's opponent.

darkestmaster
01-18-2008, 10:32 PM
You guys will need to talk to fullmetal about that, as he's our leader and Vincent's opponent.

Yep, I already did.

megamanxpoke
01-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Yep, I already did.
Who's our replacement battler?

darkestmaster
01-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Who's our replacement battler?

The replacement is going to be afireohno.

megamanxpoke
01-19-2008, 12:15 AM
The replacement is going to be afireohno.
I'm crossing my fingers. Good luck afireohno, and beat fullmetal for the win!

Near
01-19-2008, 12:29 AM
hope you win fire, and darkest why are we still recruiting i think we have enough people.

darkestmaster
01-19-2008, 12:31 AM
It looks like we have a good amount of people but some of our members haven't been active for a while. I'm not even sure some people are still in the clan. lol. I'll probably send out pm's to those people.

Near
01-19-2008, 12:37 AM
It looks like we have a good amount of people but some of our members haven't been active for a while. I'm not even sure some people are still in the clan. lol. I'll probably send out pm's to those people.

ya but we only really need 10 people including you and pikachu fan. It would also be helpful to have a breeder in the clan.

darkestmaster
01-19-2008, 12:43 AM
ya but we only really need 10 people including you and pikachu fan. It would also be helpful to have a breeder in the clan.

I'll try to find a breeder for the clan. :happy:
And there are actually 5 people who haven't been online since Jan 7, so that lowers our member count by a lot.

Near
01-19-2008, 12:45 AM
I'll try to find a breeder for the clan. :happy:
And there are actually 5 people who haven't been online since Jan 7, so that lowers our member count by a lot.

That put's us at nine that's a good number don't you think? Also do you have pokesave i need a hacked ditto.

darkestmaster
01-19-2008, 12:49 AM
That put's us at nine that's a good number don't you think? Also do you have pokesave i need a hacked ditto.

Sorry, but I don't.

pikachufan25
01-19-2008, 02:40 AM
Good luck afireohno with your battle hope you win, If he wins the score is 2-2 right? Then one more battle to decide the war.

darkestmaster
01-19-2008, 02:42 AM
Good luck afireohno with your battle hope you win, If he wins the score is 2-2 right? Then one more battle to decide the war.

Actually the score is 2-2 already. MuRdA and I both won our matches. So it's all up to afireohno. No pressure. lol!

Jackuar Link
01-19-2008, 03:01 PM
Name: ASH
Friend Code: in signature
Reason for joining: I would like to join my clan again, because i feel we will get to be a strong clan.
Will you be loyal?: yes
If i rejoin, i want one big change. I will pm darkestmaster for what it will be
I'm sorry but please, this post is one big joke. I guess you expect to be leader again huh? You shunned your clan to chase a false hope, and now you have failed, you want it back. Wow, just wow...

Sorry for the SPAM Darkestmaster, you really are bringing up the clan from the ditch it was in.

NinjaDuelist
01-19-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm sorry but please, this post is one big joke. I guess you expect to be leader again huh? You shunned your clan to chase a false hope, and now you have failed, you want it back. Wow, just wow...

Sorry for the SPAM Darkestmaster, you really are bringing up the clan from the ditch it was in.

Despite how it may seem as "one big joke", it is up to the newest leader, darkestmaster, to decide whether pikachu25king can become leader again or not.

However, you do have a good point.

*Turns to pikachu25king*

With all due respect, you should learn to make important decisions more cautiously, knowing the potential consequences. You did create this clan, then you ditched it, and you want it back again? Most people wouldn't allow it, but you seemed to have a good friendship with the members here, so they may forgive you.

Anyway, can't wait to see the results of the war. Good luck on the final battle. >.<

-ND

pikachu25king
01-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Despite how it may seem as "one big joke", it is up to the newest leader, darkestmaster, to decide whether pikachu25king can become leader again or not.

However, you do have a good point.

*Turns to pikachu25king*

With all due respect, you should learn to make important decisions more cautiously, knowing the potential consequences. You did create this clan, then you ditched it, and you want it back again? Most people wouldn't allow it, but you seemed to have a good friendship with the members here, so they may forgive you.

Anyway, can't wait to see the results of the war. Good luck on the final battle. >.<

-ND

i dont know if i am going to join, and i am not asking to be leader.

Near
01-19-2008, 03:20 PM
i dont know if i am going to join, and i am not asking to be leader.

Why won't you tell us the change?

pikachu25king
01-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Why won't you tell us the change?

Its not that big, and i wont say it unless i want to rejoin. Lets stop spamming.

Rekhyt
01-19-2008, 03:23 PM
I wish to rejoin this clan on the grounds that I get my old position back.

Near
01-19-2008, 03:24 PM
I wish to rejoin this clan on the grounds that I get my old position back.

oni as you can see theres only 2 positions at the moment so you can't really get it back now.

Rekhyt
01-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Congrats, I'm now officially finished with this clan.

Darkrai_Shadowforce
01-19-2008, 04:49 PM
hi again.just passing by.still busy.:oops:

Verystrait42
01-19-2008, 04:50 PM
I needs a 6 on 6 standard battle, PM if interested

afireohno
01-19-2008, 04:52 PM
one day away and see what happens. well, I'll be available for a battle today ater 5:00 (est).
I will do my best, although I must say I was not expecting this.
alright I'm off to band practice, I'll pm you darkest when i get back to talk a little strat.

elperuano805
01-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Name: KILLER1
Friend Code:3007 6966 6800
Reason for joining:It seems like a cool clan to join
Will you be loyal?:Hell yeah....

darkestmaster
01-20-2008, 12:10 AM
one day away and see what happens. well, I'll be available for a battle today ater 5:00 (est).
I will do my best, although I must say I was not expecting this.
alright I'm off to band practice, I'll pm you darkest when i get back to talk a little strat.

Ok, sounds good.

Name: KILLER1
Friend Code:3007 6966 6800
Reason for joining:It seems like a cool clan to join
Will you be loyal?:Hell yeah....

Sorry I wasn't on earlier, but if you still want to tryout, send me a pm.

fullmetal
01-20-2008, 12:23 AM
Hey homie whats poppin' G?

Oh and I will extend this war till me and afireinho (?) battle. I want to battle him so i'm extending it to whenever. If thats cool?

pikachufan25
01-20-2008, 12:27 AM
We should try to get pikachu25king back.

darkestmaster
01-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Hey homie whats poppin' G?

Oh and I will extend this war till me and afireinho (?) battle. I want to battle him so i'm extending it to whenever. If thats cool?

Yeah, that's fine with me.

We should try to get pikachu25king back.

He's welcome to come back if he wants to, but I think he's trying to join TSA.

pikachu25king
01-20-2008, 12:56 AM
I got latest new vincent valantine is online to battle fullmetal.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-20-2008, 12:58 AM
Sorry I have no time to be on hardly and I already gave Pikachuking my loyalty so I'm leaving to join him again I wish you all the best of luck but I will still battle FullMetal if you want me to.

megamanxpoke
01-20-2008, 02:58 AM
Sorry I have no time to be on hardly and I already gave Pikachuking my loyalty so I'm leaving to join him again I wish you all the best of luck but I will still battle FullMetal if you want me to.
That is for darkestmaster to decide.

darkestmaster
01-20-2008, 03:04 AM

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Fullmetal agreed to battle against you, so good luck! :happy:

fullmetal
01-20-2008, 04:09 AM
Wait Vincent quit ESSC......He is in Pikachu25King's clan now.....

Meaning I auto win. Wow this is sad...uhmm yeah looks like I win or I'll battle afireinho.

darkestmaster
01-20-2008, 04:14 AM
Wait Vincent quit ESSC......He is in Pikachu25King's clan now.....

Meaning I auto win. Wow this is sad...uhmm yeah looks like I win or I'll battle afireinho.

No he hasn't quit the clan yet. He's probably going to leave the clan after the war is over.

SaviorSephiroth
01-20-2008, 05:03 AM
hey Darkestmaster, my brother wants challenge your Gym.

He challenged the mine (Ground) and lost by 6x0 :silenced:

So, he dont have Ev-trained Pokémon, only lv100 :cool:.

So, dont be hard with him :crackup:

His name is Forest Spirit in forum, if he pm you, remember, is my brother :happy:.

And i think he would like join into your clan.

Thx bro

darkestmaster
01-20-2008, 05:18 AM
hey Darkestmaster, my brother wants challenge your Gym.

He challenged the mine (Ground) and lost by 6x0 :silenced:

So, he dont have Ev-trained Pokémon, only lv100 :cool:.

So, dont be hard with him :crackup:

His name is Forest Spirit in forum, if he pm you, remember, is my brother :happy:.

And i think he would like join into your clan.

Thx bro

lol. Yeah, no problem. Tell him to send me a pm, and I'll battle him.
And if he wants to join the clan then he just has to fill out the tryout form, and I'll give him a tryout battle.
I'm going to sleep now, but I'll be online tomorrow.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-20-2008, 07:50 AM
Are you serious Fullmetal you win by default? I don't think so I've been waiting for this battle and I intend to beat you quit trying to get a free win.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-21-2008, 02:33 AM
I won us the war and now I'm oficcialy out goodbye guys good luck in the future and great game FullMetal.

Verystrait42
01-21-2008, 02:36 AM
Good Job, VV. War= teh Pwnage us:). Anyone up for a battle

darkestmaster
01-21-2008, 02:46 AM
I won us the war and now I'm oficcialy out goodbye guys good luck in the future and great game FullMetal.

Congratulations everyone. We won the war! :happy:

Thanks for getting the final win for us, Vincent, and good luck in pikachu25king's clan.

Good Job, VV. War= teh Pwnage us:). Anyone up for a battle

I'm up for a battle.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-21-2008, 02:51 AM
Fullmetals clan is really good I seriously got pretty darn lucky at some points where i barely took some hits and he had a few misreads but he and I are pretty much equals I give him and his clan all credit for such a great war to bad someone had to lose.

SaviorSephiroth
01-21-2008, 06:29 AM
Congratulations ESSC, congratulations Darkstmaster :cool:

megamanxpoke
01-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Great job, Vincent! And this means we need a new trophy?
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/megamanxpoke/ElectivireTrophy.png

pikachu25king
01-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Name: ASh
Friend code: In signature
Who do you want to battle? anybody that wants to battle me

Near
01-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Name: ASh
Friend code: In signature
Who do you want to battle? anybody that wants to battle me

Lol. pikachu i'll have a 4vs 4 battle with you only 4 pokemon cuz im still working on my team.

pikachu25king
01-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Lol. pikachu i'll have a 4vs 4 battle with you only 4 pokemon cuz im still working on my team.

let me face moe2 first and then I will battle you.

Near
01-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Well, i'm quitting, ya i know pathetic, but i wanna go to team aqua with pikachu25king. Thanks for the time with ESSC. Bye.:neutral:

pikachufan25
01-22-2008, 01:43 AM
Well, i'm quitting, ya i know pathetic, but i wanna go to team aqua with pikachu25king. Thanks for the time with ESSC. Bye.:neutral:

Thanks for being a member, bye.
Edit: Great job on winning the war guys, I knew we could do it.

pikachu25king
01-22-2008, 02:35 AM
Darkestmaster you should get rid of all of the inactive members and some members are gone. You should edit your first post to see how many members you have.

darkestmaster
01-22-2008, 02:46 AM
Darkestmaster you should get rid of all of the inactive members and some members are gone. You should edit your first post to see how many members you have.

I already took out all the members who left, and i'm going to keep the inactive members there in case they come back.

pikachufan25
01-22-2008, 02:49 AM
I already took out all the members who left, and i'm going to keep the inactive members there in case they come back.

That sounds that like a good idea, also nice job darkest on winning that war battle you had, I guess it turned the tide of the war, same goes to everyone else.

MuRdA MoOk
01-22-2008, 04:19 PM
as long as im here essc will be a force to be reckoned with

pikachufan25
01-22-2008, 08:00 PM
as long as im here essc will be a force to be reckoned with

Yeah, thats what I'm talking about, clan unity, with my new team I'm not that bad either, so lets continue to win wars.

Verystrait42
01-23-2008, 11:07 PM
im confident, cause i finally found a team right for me

pikachufan25
01-23-2008, 11:28 PM
We all have to be in order to win our war matchups.

pikachu25king
01-23-2008, 11:34 PM
I want you guys to face Team Aqua next.

DemonicRaichu
01-23-2008, 11:59 PM

Awwh, well. See ya then.
:3 'Grats on the win, though, everyone. ^-^ We were awesome! X3; Except for me. I was rather not awesome. But I'm working on that.
...Still.

pikachufan25
01-24-2008, 12:47 AM
I want you guys to face Team Aqua next.

Of course you would, thats your clan, Are we inactive or just can't find something to post about(not sure)?

pikachu25king
01-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Of course you would, thats your clan, Are we inactive or just can't find something to post about(not sure)?

I sent you a pm and is most of your members active?

pikachufan25
01-24-2008, 02:17 AM
I think darkest and I are going to close this clan, this clan is too inactive, and most of our members are inactive or left, I can't confirm that this clan is closing, but if darkest agrees with me, then it will be closed.

megamanxpoke
01-24-2008, 02:43 AM
I think darkest and I are going to close this clan, this clan is too inactive, and most of our members are inactive or left, I can't confirm that this clan is closing, but if darkest agrees with me, then it will be closed.
We are doing pretty good, though.

MuRdA MoOk
01-24-2008, 11:40 PM
To whom it may concern:

I have tried to be loyal to this clan but it is unstable and inactive, so im afraid im going to have to leave. Its been fun and i hope you all prosper in the future.

~MM

im now a free agent...:sad:

Verystrait42
01-25-2008, 12:53 AM
sorry guys, im done, too much inactivity

afireohno
01-25-2008, 03:36 AM
The clan is dying it seems. Any opinions?

DemonicRaichu
01-25-2008, 03:51 AM
O.o I can't help my inactivity; I have exams this week. Sad as it may seem, I sorta need to do well in school being my final year for it (aside from, like...College...)
*heroic pose* But I shall not drop the Clan! I shall stand by it. I don't join things to quit them when the going is rough. Or...Slow, in this case.

pikachufan25
01-25-2008, 11:04 PM
O.o I can't help my inactivity; I have exams this week. Sad as it may seem, I sorta need to do well in school being my final year for it (aside from, like...College...)
*heroic pose* But I shall not drop the Clan! I shall stand by it. I don't join things to quit them when the going is rough. Or...Slow, in this case.

I know what thats like, I had exams 2 weeks ago.

darkestmaster
01-26-2008, 03:05 AM
Hey guys, we had a great run, but I'm going to close down the clan because too many people have been leaving and because there's been too much inactivity.