PDA

View Full Version : !PoKeRuS ViRUs!

!CeMAn
04-14-2005, 02:22 AM
does... anybody... know... :eh:

why my friggin sneasel won't catch the pokerus?? i just hatched her from an egg, she's never had it before, neither of her parents had it b4... i've been running around for hours and she won't catch it from the others. i stumped. is there something i'm missing?

Demon_Shiron
04-14-2005, 01:09 PM
I thought that pokerus was only on R/S?! I'm so friggin' stumped too.

Tamer San
04-14-2005, 01:12 PM
No, it actually started in GSC ^^

ashkelon
04-14-2005, 01:26 PM
I've had some pokes that seemed to take forever to catch pokerus. Just keep walking -- and be sure you have some pokes saved in a box that are infected. If you walk around too long with one that's close to healing, you can lose that carrier before the next one catches it.

hannah potter
04-14-2005, 02:35 PM
what is pokerus?

absol2005
04-14-2005, 05:37 PM
pokerus is a little virus that doubles EVs

!CeMAn
04-14-2005, 07:30 PM
I've had some pokes that seemed to take forever to catch pokerus. Just keep walking -- and be sure you have some pokes saved in a box that are infected. If you walk around too long with one that's close to healing, you can lose that carrier before the next one catches it.

are you sure? like how about walking around for like 4 or 5 hours (which i've done)? dude, you can only bike up and down goldenrod so many times before you vomit from repitition... she WiLL catch it eventually right? no pokemon are naturally imune or anything?

ashkelon
04-14-2005, 09:41 PM
are you sure? like how about walking around for like 4 or 5 hours (which i've done)? dude, you can only bike up and down goldenrod so many times before you vomit from repitition... she WiLL catch it eventually right? no pokemon are naturally imune or anything?

Yeah, I'm talking like a couple days of play. So maybe 8 or 10 hours. I usually don't just do the mindless biking unless I'm really hot to hatch something (and then I'll do the bike trail so I only have to push the button uphill :crackup:

As far as I've seen, none of them are naturally immune. They will get it eventually. It seems faster if they are in a position right next to the sick poke. If they are "rubbing elbows" they will infect eachother faster.

!CeMAn
04-15-2005, 01:38 AM
ok... :neutral:

thanks buddy!

Yggdrasill
04-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Yeah, Pokerus is a good thing, you normally get it more if you use fighting moves against random pokemon, but took me about 4 hours of walking for my kyogre to get pokerus, so it's takes a long time.

jozza_90
04-18-2005, 04:34 AM
could some one type out a step by step to get this pokerus and wat it dose please?

stevey
06-26-2005, 09:04 AM
is pokerus when oak/elm phones u up and says about pokemon getting sick

ball
06-26-2005, 09:33 AM
Well, yes, but please dont revive old threads. If a thread is more than 2weaks old, leave it, dont post in it, its called reviving, and thats... bad :crackup: . I understand that you stevey are new, but plese, read the rules.

Kayden Javlaíakín
06-26-2005, 12:19 PM
Sorry Ball, but the :crackup: isn't really nessacary.
And Stevey, there is no posting in threads over 2 weeks old unless they are EXTREMLY important. This includes war threads. Please don't do it.

DarkFlrareon
12-03-2006, 06:10 AM
Sorry Ball, but the :crackup: isn't really nessacary.
And Stevey, there is no posting in threads over 2 weeks old unless they are EXTREMLY important. This includes war threads. Please don't do it.

Where do you catch pokerus in r/s/e...?i herd it was route 102 or something like that.

DarkFlrareon
12-03-2006, 06:16 AM
I hope i didn't revive a thread...if i did i didn't mean to.Im just trying to find out where to catch the pkrus.

Aipom
12-03-2006, 05:23 PM
you catch it from weak pokemon who have been affected example go to route 102 in r/s zigzagon pochyana or wurmple may have it you just have to keep looking and if you want to check if does have it got pokemon center and heal it if you have anymore Q's go to www.serebii.com

mistdragon
12-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Where do you catch pokerus in r/s/e...?i herd it was route 102 or something like that.
This is really out of point but... -sighs-

It is in Route 117 I think, the same route as the Breeding Center.

Lucavi
12-04-2006, 04:23 PM
DarkFlrareon, don't double post, and please don't revive old threads.