PDA

View Full Version : ?fAvOuRite GyM LeADeR?

!CeMAn
04-14-2005, 03:52 AM
who's your favourite gym leader??

i like misty, she's pretty :wink: .

Manjoume Jun
04-14-2005, 05:45 AM
A thread like this would probably be better as a poll, at least, it would fit better anyways... perhaps it should be moved/altered a little?

Anyways, when it comes to my favourite gym leader, it's Flannery hands down. I mean, it's great to have a gym leader who isn't all serious and so tied down with being a gym leader, it's nice to have someone who has a more colourful personality, lol.

Plus she's cute too, :wink:

LunaFlame
04-14-2005, 05:48 AM
Flannery and the Sootopolis gym leader are my favorites.
Could be a nice couple too.

hannah potter
04-14-2005, 12:29 PM
u probley need to put this in the poll section

absol2005
04-14-2005, 06:42 PM
don't repeat things that were already told(that's SPAM)
kanto:sabrina
johto:clair
hoenn:wallace
(time to make a dark gymleader, don't you think? :wink: )

Nefarious
04-14-2005, 07:57 PM
yeah there should be a poll but a poll only holds 12 options.

Anyway Morty is mine. He owns a Gengar. can't get any better than that. :cool:

!CeMAn
04-14-2005, 08:22 PM
there's a poll section :eh: ??

sybersaur3000
04-15-2005, 01:35 AM
I think I like Clair the best in the Johto region and in the Kanto region I like Giovanni the best. Maybe because they have high-leveled pokemon.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-15-2005, 12:10 PM
there's a poll section :eh: ??

Yep, sure is. A whole board just for Polls, how magical x3
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

My favourite Gym Leader, well I am a huge Anime Misty fan so I guess I'm kinda biased xD

So Misty for Kanto, Falkner for Johto and Winona and Flannery for Hoenn ^_^

Neptune's Disciple
04-15-2005, 01:18 PM
I like Watson, I recon he's hillarious! Plus, he gives you two tm's XD 'Heres Thunderbolt! Hahahahahaha' *yoink*

Smurf
04-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Blaine and Sabriana pwn all! >:E

Mysterio
04-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Kanto: Erica (No comment)
Johto: Pryce (I used to like Piloswine)
Hoenn: Liza and Tate (A double battle gym was a great idea)

Marill
04-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Favorite Gym Leaders:

Hoenn: Wattson
-He's very Grandfather-esque, and I just love his character.

Johto: Jasmine
-A girl with dominating power? C'mon, what's not to like!

Kanto: Sabrina
-Mysterious, covert, clandestine. I love her!

Pokedash
04-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Hoenn: Flannery
I know many people who say this , I only said her because I love fire pokemon in the Ruby version.

Johto: Gary
Your old rivial in Blue/Red/Yellow, what's not to like in kicking his butt all over the gym.

Kanto:Brock
Having to take care of all those kids in the anime :oops: :biggrin:

Mysterio
04-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Brock and Erica are tied at the number one spot in Kanto for me right now. :oops:

Yggdrasill
04-17-2005, 01:39 PM
My favorite is Morty, has was always my favorite gym leader, i also like blaine a bit

King Zark
04-17-2005, 08:56 PM
I like Claire because she has a good good Dragon Pokemon!

Loyal Arcanine
04-17-2005, 09:16 PM
Hmm, I think I like quite a lot. Brock, Erika, Sabrina, Jasmine and Blue (rival on R/B/Y).

Rukario
04-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Fallaner (sp.), Giovanni, Claire. and also the gym leader of Sootopolis,

Pryce
04-18-2005, 01:47 AM
Kanto: Lt. Surge and Blaine
Jhoto: Other than Pryce, I like Morty and Jasmine
Hoenn: Wattson, Flannery and Winona

jozza_90
04-18-2005, 04:35 AM
my fav is claire and falkner cause he trains bird pokemon and they are one of my favs along with :razz: dragon :razz:

Ryu Gaia
04-18-2005, 03:48 PM
In Red/Blue/Yellow versions, I'd say my favorite Gym Leader was probably Lt. Surge- he's cool, and he's got powerful Pokemon, which are all electric. I like electric + cool.
In Gold/Silver/Crystal versions, I think I like Jasmine the best. She's got a well balanced team, she has steel types, and a Steelix at Level 35. She's the only Johto leader that's better than a Houen leader. That's saying something.
For Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald versions, my favorte is Wallace. He's got pretty strong Pokemon, he's not rediculously easy, and he goes on to be the League Champ.
In the versions that I'm making, Sol/Luna versions, I like Shane the best. He has powerful ghost types, well balanced, and... well... I guess partially because I made him up. :oops:

Kyogre 173
04-19-2005, 02:04 AM
My favourite gym leader is Sabrina. I like Psychic pokemon :banana:

Kayden Javlaíakín
04-19-2005, 02:14 AM
Heh. You could probably guess mine.... :rolleyes:
Yep, your'e right it's Erika of Celadon Gym!!!

manectrics_shockwave
04-19-2005, 02:20 AM
I like wattson, he has my favorite pokemon so thats why I like him.

Suisho Ai
04-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Flannery and the Sootopolis gym leader are my favorites.
Could be a nice couple too.

um, NO!!! Wallace is maybe, kind of, sort of, possibly, concievably, just a bit GAY!!!! i mean, look at the guy!! How GAY can u get?

besides, Flannery's too young for him :susp:

why does every1 like Sootopolis's Wallace so much?? He's a nitwit! A fruit loop!!

I like Flannery - she rocks

also, i like the Elite 4 members Lorellie - she's smooth, powerful and she stands up for pokemon's rights! and Agatha - that mean old lady really packs a puch!

!CeMAn
04-20-2005, 05:58 AM
come on, nobody else likes misty? that outfit she wears in crystal is just magical! all-out offensive water types, that girl knows what she wants, *whistle*!

absol2005
04-20-2005, 02:40 PM
um, NO!!! Wallace is maybe, kind of, sort of, possibly, concievably, just a bit GAY!!!! i mean, look at the guy!! How GAY can u get?

never use the word "gay"
that's on the rules

IT
04-20-2005, 03:16 PM
never use the word "gay"
that's on the rules

What if she meant 'happy' by saying gay? :cool:
I'd have to say Chuck...

Trax
04-20-2005, 04:08 PM
hmm....i like Blue from Silver/Gold in Viridian.The closest ever to E4 pokemons

!CeMAn
04-20-2005, 09:48 PM
take it easy absol. i thought it was alright 2 say gay as long as you mean homosexual. i'm sure that's what suisho meant.

Ash Ketchum
04-21-2005, 12:55 AM
I don't know if having every other letter be capitalized is against the rules or not, but my favorite gym is that riddle-loving, fire trainer Blaine of Cinnabar Island!

~Ash Ketchum

Matthew
04-21-2005, 01:15 AM
The title only has to be appropriate.... so however the creater wanted...

It's only against the rules if it is used offensively.... otherwise, it's just a descriptive word... she wasn't flaming anybody, just expressing her opinion on Wallace's 'sexual preference.' So.... keep on topic people :P

I personally like:

Sabrina- Love Psychics :P
Pryce- I don't know why... he was just a cool leader :cool:
Winona- Hot :hungry:

Suisho Ai
04-21-2005, 02:55 AM
Hey, thanks for sticking up 4 me ppl! Of course i meant 'homosexual'.

But isn't he??? I mean, seriously, look at the guy!!! How many straight guys do u know that have long blue hair, train mermaids and wear outfits like that?? (not to mention his pose) :rolleyes:

!CeMAn
04-21-2005, 04:53 AM
LMAO @ suisho! stick 2 your opinions!
here's one 4 ya kronos: whether the title is "appropriate" or not is irrelevant. i've been told by a mod that random caps in titles is in fact against an unwritten rule :rolleyes: .

back 2 topic... i'll give ya pryce. i bet back in his day he was 1 cool cat. i actually have plans 2 marry his daughter and take over mahogany gym 1 day :cool: .

Pryce
04-21-2005, 09:12 PM
lmao! Awesome !CeMAn. :cool:

And I agree with Ash, Blaine too kicks arse! That battle in the anime was wicked! Although his rymes were lame, they were amusing.

And I agree with Kronos on Winona. *chuckle* That does sound odd coming from me, now doesn't it? lamo! I love me. XD

skylar10
12-22-2005, 08:39 AM
Hoenn: Flannery
I know many people who say this , I only said her because I love fire pokemon in the Ruby version.

Johto: Gary
Your old rivial in Blue/Red/Yellow, what's not to like in kicking his butt all over the gym.

Kanto:Brock
Having to take care of all those kids in the anime :oops: :biggrin:
kanto-erika
joto-clair
hoen-wallace

Seawolf
12-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Skylar, please stop reviving old threads. It is not allowed, and it grows very tiresome...

Consider this a warning.