PDA

View Full Version : Spilling the Secret {Paired story}

Emily
01-18-2008, 01:08 AM
Spilling the Secret

Prologue

She dashed through the night, the moonlight glinting off her pointed teeth. She was a hunter, looking for her kill. Not for hunger, nor out of self-preservation, but for revenge. Nobody knew what he’d done, and quite frankly, if he deserved the fate that was sure to come, nobody wanted to know.

It wasn’t long before she found her prey. He slept peacefully, his chest rising and falling as he breathed. With a cruel smirk, the hunter sunk her large jaws into his flank. As he began to cry out, she covered his mouth with a hand.

“Quiet,” she taunted. “Someone will hear you, and I don’t think they’ll be very happy about that!”

With that, she flung him across the grassy floor and into a tree. A sickening snap indicated that she’d broken a few (or more) bones. Striding over to the wounded and soon to be dead Pokemon, she picked it up in her arms. He struggled weakly, spattering her with blood.

Grimacing, she dropped him on the ground, where he lay in a heap. It wasn’t long before he lay still, and his eyes glazed over, void of life.

She heard a rustle in the bushes and turned around.

There stood a shape, grinning malevolently at her.

He had seen it all.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
01-25-2008, 09:42 PM
OOC: Frown Looking Grin, lol.

Chapter I: Mawile, do you want to know a secret?
Continue Chapter I, Cune
A Pokemon had lied dead on the floor. A vicious looking Pokemon stood beside it, with blood dripping out of both of her mouths. She tried hiding herself, but I was a cunning Pokemon, I could see it. A Mawile, the Pokemon who had given herself to me as a small Pokemon, just a wanderer around Dewford. She lied to me; what I thought was cool in a Pokemon, and killing, even better. This Pokemon had been doing well so far in my book.

"A killing?" I whispered, my whisper being loud also, "Great. A bad Pokemon, I like. But this wasn't too hard, is it? I mean, let's see, a Linoone? You're given a poor on that. This was not a good killing. But all in all, it was nice. I could do better myself, but I see you're new here." I smiled. I had come up with an idea, which was great for this Pokemon. I clapped my hands, making the other Pokemon wondrous. I clapped a little more, and the Pokemon had gotten to look weird at me.

"All right, I'll tell you what. I myself go around here killing people. If you would not like this secret to come out, and if I say so myself I would hate it, but I won't tell about this if you be my partner in crime. Well, not a partner, but an assistant. I can rule you if you accept this," I had told her, with a smile. But as I was a dark Pokemon, the smile didn't look too much of a smile, more like a frown looking grin. He clapped, and once again, Mawile looked wondrous.