PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty 4

Yughi
01-19-2008, 03:04 PM
Quick Intro

here we can talk about the best mission online ranking and favorite weapon

Xbox Live players

your weapon class
on this bit of the thread you can tell people the classes you created and what perks,side,and main weapon it has

Online Ranking
in this part you can tell people your ranking and what level you are

Challenges
here you tell other players that challenges you have completed on Xbox Live
like i have killed 100 enemies with my sniper riffle and over 25 head shots

pikachufan25
01-20-2008, 04:33 PM
I haven't played on xbox live yet, but I did beat game over on veteran, if that counts for anything, and my favorite weapon is the p90, especially on vacant.

Yughi
03-27-2008, 08:41 PM
yeah i know my favorite weapon is the M4 Carbine

Check my halo 3 armour
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/PlayerModel.ashx?p1=0&p2=5&p3=5&p4=5&p5=4&p6=0&p7=3&p8=18

OmgItsLoL
03-30-2008, 04:40 AM
Im playing cod4 online now. I just got my first prestige mode but its so hard during the first 10 ranks.

Sigma_
04-05-2008, 07:38 AM
I liked the environment and just the plain feel of the mission War Pig the best. The last part of Shock and Awe was very interesting and unique, though.

This is pretty much the only class I use when I play on Shipment, and I've got over 100 kills and under 30 deaths with it on Headquarters matches with it.

Primary: M1014 (Red Dot Sight)
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Special Grenade: Flash
Perk 1: Frag x 3
Perk 2: Juggernaut
Perk 3: Martyrdom

Basically just spam frag grenades when you spawn, or save one for later. Then sprint around, mainly around the corners of the boxes and shoot enemies unexpectedly. It's much funner to kill enemies than to go for the Headquarters on Shipment. Expect multiple air strikes and helicopters if you can get the feel of how to use the M1014.

The M1014 is also pretty fun to use on maps like Bloc and Vacant. Or just basically close quarter combat areas. It's probably my favorite weapon, however I don't use it the most. The weapon I use the most is probably the M16 with the Red Dot Sight. It is pretty much helpful in almost any map and/or game type. I don't really have any specific perks to use with it, although I use the same perks on it as personal preference.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Ummm, I play on PS3?

I love it. I'm working up the AK-47 right now, I have the Red Dot Sight on it. That upgrade just changes the game completely eh?

My perks:

RPG - For getting the "Take down a Chopper" challenge, forgot to switch back to grenades.
Stopping Power - Cuz the AK-47 is decent here already, so that extra punch just locks it in.
Martyrdom - Because I'm a bastard. :smile: