PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Season

plasmaball3000
03-21-2004, 02:24 PM
So, what's everyone's favorite season of Pokemon? I like the Orange Islands the best (though I haven't been able to see anything that isn't out of video. Meh, and I call myself a Pokemon fan :smile: ).

Mechaflame
03-21-2004, 02:26 PM
I really liked the Orange Islands too. But I like Advanced more. A whole lot more! :biggrin:

Suicune
03-21-2004, 04:04 PM
my favorite season would have to be the first season of pokemon. Ash was even less intelligent than he is now!

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 04:39 PM
The first was the best.

Marill
03-21-2004, 05:44 PM
Orange Islands and Advance Generation are my favorites, thus far. Both are so neat, yet so different!

AshMistyMayfan
03-22-2004, 05:13 AM
JOhto:
Battles with Whitney and Claire were outstanding, and nice of Anime to clean up the attitudes of Whitney and Claire on losing to Ash. Claire is my favorite leader. I name my Dratini after her.

Jeikobu
03-22-2004, 05:15 AM
No doubt it's season one. The best days of Pokemon. Very good times. I think it will always be the best in my mind. Season six has definitely hit 2nd for me though. Haruka's great, and the series seems to have received some new life after the repetitiveness of the Jouto saga.

Joebo4590
03-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Hmm.. It's between Johto, or Hoenn. I liked Johto because it seemed much larger than Kanto and I liked Hoenn because of the new Pokemon and that Ash seems to be finally evolving his Poke's. I guess I'll choose Hoenn for it's wide diversity of, well, eveything!

Scizor
03-22-2004, 11:23 AM
i pick johto, the hoenn is not even on the television in my country :rolleyes:

PikaJchu
05-02-2004, 08:55 PM
:happy: My favorite season is Pokemon Advanced!!! IT IS SOO COOL!!!!!

§hadow
05-02-2004, 09:49 PM
I think pokemon advanced is the best..

PikaJchu
05-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Yeah. Ash look's soo HOT in his new oufet!!! :drool: *drool's*

And, I LOVE the Pokemon in Hoenn!!!

Agent Orange
05-02-2004, 10:21 PM
My fav was the first one. Phfft. I don't even watch advanced.

Mudkip6
05-02-2004, 10:32 PM
I like the Orange Islands because of the cool things you did to get badges.

Nefarious
05-11-2004, 05:24 PM
I really liked the johto region season. But ash should have changed his outfit by then. A few seansons went by and he still stays in his old outfit. But the advance season is pretty coo too. I am glad he finally gets new clothes.

Japoro
05-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Well I have to say kanto...
becuase my great little country has showed Katno, Orange island, beginning of Johto and the end of Johto (missed almost whole johto) and now shows the beginning of Advance....
great...

Nefarious
05-11-2004, 07:44 PM
Monday through friday kids wb is showing the johto episodes. But knowing that you live in sweden, your schedule might be completely different.

Japoro
05-11-2004, 08:34 PM
Monday through friday kids wb is showing the johto episodes. But knowing that you live in sweden, your schedule might be completely different.

hehe, well now we show Advance,, but that's 1 times a week.. great huh?
and that is the only program TV sends out here :eek: :sad: ....
well anyway, last summerholiday our channels showed Pokémon everyday :happy: , hope they'll do it this year too! :biggrin:

Nefarious
05-11-2004, 09:30 PM
hehe, well now we show Advance,, but that's 1 times a week.. great huh?
and that is the only program TV sends out here :eek: :sad: ....
well anyway, last summerholiday our channels showed Pokémon everyday :happy: , hope they'll do it this year too! :biggrin:

Well hopefully some day they will show the johto episodes over there. You don't get the complete meaning of the episodes if you miss a whole season.

Japoro
05-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Well hopefully some day they will show the johto episodes over there. You don't get the complete meaning of the episodes if you miss a whole season.

well.. yeahhh,... but the biggest thing I miss is just shows... its not like Digimon there almost every epsiod has a connection and you'll be lost if you have missed 5-10episodes a road...
The story in pokemon is about catching different pokemons, beat gymleaders and become a master.
In the very most episodes of pokemon they(ash and friends) help peoples/pokemons or just drags into a new adventure besides of the story...

All I have missed is what pokemons they have caught, every gymleader (sweden started to send in the beginning of johto league)..

But I yes, I totally agree with you Sapphiretiger, I(we swedes) have missed too much of that season.... :neutral:

Shugo
03-25-2006, 10:09 AM
I like the Orange Islands because they have cool badges

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Don't revive old threads. This one is over a year old.