PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band

Talamgf
01-20-2008, 06:18 PM
Anybody got Rock Band?
Im soon going to get it.

Llama Commando
01-20-2008, 07:10 PM
I don't have it yet, (and don't know if I ever will) but I think it looks really cool and a step-up from GH... which I love. My one (or two) complaint about the game is the guitar section. I know it's based more on the facet of working as a band, but the guitar is just too easy. And the guitar itself is pretty crappy compared to the GH one. But the drums, on the other hand, look completely pwnsome and worthy of a lot of practice. If I ever get Rock Band, I will find my inner Keith Moon before I do anything else...

~Commando~

Veos
01-21-2008, 07:53 PM
I was thinking about getting it, but only me and my bro would play it usually. Since our friends don't come over all the time.

So I'll probably just buy Guitar Hero 3 instead :sad:

Llama Commando
01-21-2008, 09:36 PM
I was thinking about getting it, but only me and my bro would play it usually. Since our friends don't come over all the time.

So I'll probably just buy Guitar Hero 3 instead :sad: That's not really a bad thing. I mean, I have GH3 and it's really pwnsome. Rock Band really only works if you have lots of people/friends to play it a lot. That's pretty much the reason I'm not getting it, which stinks. I wish I could have both, but Guitar Hero is pretty cool too.

~Commando~

Clutch
01-21-2008, 10:03 PM
Best music game to date. I play it a lot with my friends, since I got the bundle for Christmas. Occasionally I play it online, but for some reason when I try to plug my mic into the guitar, it never works and no one can hear me. :/

But it's a friggin' blast. I recommend picking it up.

Talamgf
02-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Yes!!!! I got it!
any of you play it?
its a fun game.

Espeon EX
02-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Yeah, I played it sometimes. My brothers and i have a band, no singer yet.

Me-Guitar/base (sometimes)
Brother- Drums
Other Brother-Base/guitar (sometimes)

Sort of different from the Guitar Hero games, the...Strum, I'm doing hard since I'm getting used to the different kind of strum.

Venusaur456
02-29-2008, 04:31 PM
I have Rock Band. Probably the hardest song I've beat is Cherub Rock on Hard.

Oxygen
02-29-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm soooo getting it, with my family

Mum- Singer
Brother- Drums
Mums boyfriend- Lead Guitar
Me- Bass

The drums look awesome!

Venusaur456
02-29-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm soooo getting it, with my family

Mum- Singer
Brother- Drums
Mums boyfriend- Lead Guitar
Me- Bass

The drums look awesome!
The drums are so much easier than guitar.

crywolf_bloody1
02-29-2008, 05:11 PM
my sister has rockband we play it when ever she comes over im the drums and the singer in are band i also play the guitar.

Hypocrisy is Fun
02-29-2008, 05:28 PM
I love Rock Band. It's really fun to play with any of my friends, and the three new songs come out for download every week.

Worth every penny.

Seawolf
02-29-2008, 05:35 PM
The drums are so much easier than guitar.

Not for me. The drums require more than just tapping one freaking button, which I like.

My boyfriend has Rock Band, and we have just started our group, "There Will Be Milkshakes". We're epic.

Venusaur456
02-29-2008, 05:38 PM
I like the guitar, because it's more fun then the drums.