PDA

View Full Version : A Petition for Sly 4

rufus6june
01-21-2008, 12:45 AM
I haven't been here in a while so don't except me back :rolleyes:.

The company that made Sly Cooper is making a game called InFamous. They have stated they may go back to Sly Cooper. Now we need people to sign for the next Sly Cooper game (PS3).

http://www.petitiononline.com/sp5800bw/petition.html

Fire Away
01-21-2008, 12:47 AM
I haven't been here in a while so don't except me back :rolleyes:.

The company that made Sly Cooper is making a game called InFamous. They have stated they may go back to Sly Cooper. Now we need people to sign for the next Sly Cooper game (PS3).

http://www.petitiononline.com/sp5800bw/petition.html

If I wasn't so stoked for inFamous I might be okay with this. :|

Stormdancer94
01-21-2008, 04:35 AM
Woop! GO FOR SLY 4! There have been random rumours and dropped hints about a Sly 4, on PS3, personally, I really don't want it on the 3, the 2 is so much better and the 3 is just another load of money down the drain for different games and slightly better graphics...

I reckon it's either going to be about:

Sly's Father

Sly's Ancestors (Go little Rioichi Cooper! He is little :p)

Bently's time machine

or

Sly's next generation

:p I'm signing!

guy5
01-21-2008, 05:24 AM
On PS2 then yes go Sly 4:happy:

rufus6june
01-24-2008, 12:14 AM
If this was on the PS2 I would highly be surprised. Seeing as Sucker Punch can make a fortune off the ps2 and on the ps3. It really give's The Play Station 3 some sale's even.

Stormdancer94
01-24-2008, 05:55 AM
PS2 games will always be bought. Maybe making a Sly 4 for PS2 and maybe another system?

Just like how Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was introduced on both the GBA and the DS, I was so glad to get a new pokemon game, that was good (Not like another pinball or something.) on the GBA!

People will be pretty annoyed I think, that Sly4 isn't on the PS2. Really, it's just another $700 (AUS) for an upgraded PS2. If there was some (legal) way of making the current PS2 into a PS3, without buying a whole new console, then sure. If I just had to put a chip in or something that was legal. Then I'd be all for a PS3 Sly.

rufus6june
01-25-2008, 12:31 AM
Pokemon has more fame and would easily generate sale's. Sucker Punch being a major company for Sony would make all of its new game's on the PS3. After the end of this year, there won't be any more PS2 game's. Plus any Play Station 2 game now is no longer an exclusive, its usually a sports game or a game based off a movie.:ermm: