PDA

View Full Version : Saddest Anime moment

Wynautfan
04-17-2005, 03:51 AM
WHich moment(s) in the Pokemon anime could just make you cry?

For me, it's
A Poached Ego;
Team Rocket showed that even though they're hard-core criminals, they still care for their Pokemon's safety. And Arbok and Weezing actually wanted to stay with their trainers, even though they've been through many a blast off.

Here's looking at you, Elekid!;
James loved his Victreebel, despite its numerous attempts to maul him. I swear, I wanted to strangle Jessie in that episode; Making James trade his Victreebel for a Weepinbel (BAD TRADE!), and then booting it out when it evolved into another Victreebel!

Smurf
04-17-2005, 04:02 AM
After the Jhoto was finally over and it said to be continued...I just wanted to cry when I knew there were still going to be more episodes. ;_; NO MORE ASH! ._.

thunder_pikachu
04-18-2005, 10:26 PM
well i though it was really sad when brock and misty left ash :sad:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-19-2005, 09:13 AM
WHich moment(s) in the Pokemon anime could just make you cry?

For me, it's
A Poached Ego;
Team Rocket showed that even though they're hard-core criminals, they still care for their Pokemon's safety. And Arbok and Weezing actually wanted to stay with their trainers, even though they've been through many a blast off.

Here's looking at you, Elekid!;
James loved his Victreebel, despite its numerous attempts to maul him. I swear, I wanted to strangle Jessie in that episode; Making James trade his Victreebel for a Weepinbel (BAD TRADE!), and then booting it out when it evolved into another Victreebel!

Yes, I agree with those two especcially the first one, also

Gotta Catch Ya Later
Where Misty (and Brock) leave Ash ;_;

A Togepi Mirage
When Misty leaves Togepi (now Togetic) at the Mirage Kingdom, Togepi has been with Misty for so long...

Pikachu's Goodbye
Come on, that was pretty sad, poor Ash. How could he even think of leaving Pikachu behind?

Nefarious
04-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Any episode where they have flashbacks of what great times Ash and his pokemon had. =P

The one when butterfree leaves, the one when bulbasuar nearly gets crushed by a boulder.

But the saddest of all is Pikachu's Goodbye. Pikachu was part of Ash's life since the very beginning.

Suisho Ai
04-20-2005, 10:07 AM
WHAT?? Ash leaves Pikachu????? :cry: :cry:

i think the one where Misty and Brock leave Ash, where Ash starts his Hoenn journey. That's so sad... :sad:

absol2005
04-27-2005, 02:13 PM
when J&J release arbok and weezing to save the ekans and koffings...
and pikachu's goodbye...so sad.

Tamer San
04-27-2005, 07:00 PM
Byebye Butterfree is the sadest of all...it actually made me tear :sad:

Severance
04-27-2005, 09:34 PM
when ash leaves Charizard, for 2 reasons

1. cuz in that day Charizard show thats he has a proud

2. cuz Charizard was my fav pokemon in Ashs team

Matthew
04-28-2005, 08:38 AM
I have two saddest moments:

1. When Ash is turned to stone (did he have to turn back? :susp: ) In the First movie, and Pikachu cried outloud, glittering tears cascading down his scarlet cheeks.... How upsetting *tear*

2. And last, but not least:
http://maxpages.com/files/152pkmnportal/pikachu%20ketchup.jpg

How can you say that isn't the saddest moment? :silly:

Nefarious
04-28-2005, 01:35 PM

1. When Ash is turned to stone (did he have to turn back? :susp: ) In the First movie, and Pikachu cried outloud, glittering tears cascading down his scarlet cheeks.... How upsetting *tear*

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the first movie. That'd have to be #1 for me too.

Second is when Pikachu leaves.

Lol. Yeah that is sad. :silly: That episode was actually the funniest ever because of pikachu's love for that ketchup. XD

Masquerain
04-29-2005, 04:13 AM

how could that movie be made so sad, i mean the effect was WAY cool, but everyone crying, *CRIES*

AbXtreme
04-29-2005, 05:38 PM
When Ash 'dies' in the movie (e.g turned to stone)

'That was very sad'

*Yawn*

Dog of Hellsing
05-03-2005, 03:32 AM
I have a few that have made me cry:

Pikachu's Goodbye: When Ash is leaving Pikachu and Pikachu's Goodbye is playing, and again when Pikachu and Ash are together again with the sun rising and the other Pikachu cheering for them. I cried the first three or so times I saw that one.

Bye-Bye Butterfree: Pikachu was so sad to see Butterfree go, but they were all glad that Butterfree was happy. Another I cried over the first few times.

First Movie: When Ash turned to stone and all the other Pokemon were crying, you can't help but cry at least once. We were in the movies when I saw it, the day it came out. The theatre was packed, and you could hear other people crying openly. It was pretty cool actually. ^_^ So many people were THAT into the movie (including myself).

Pokemon 4Ever: When Celebi died, I cried until he was alive again O_o. And the song that plays when the other Celebi bring him back, while very good, didn't help lol.

Pokemon Heros: Latios dies, and then he uses Sight Sharing to show Latias and the others Earth from where he is (Heaven, or something like it I guess). I have seen that movie about five times and I STILL cry whenever I see that part.

Pokemon Jirachi: When they're all singing that song, and Jirachi was telling them that this was the best wish of all. I cried. Again.

Yes, there are others I've teared up at, but these are the ones I've cried at. It reminds me of Lion King, where Mufasa is killed. I cried at that too, for about the first three times I saw it O_o.

Matt
05-03-2005, 12:33 PM
1) When Ash almost left pikachu, I started to tear. I owned the soundtrack then, and I listened to the song over and over again. I cried every time I heard it.

2) When ash left Charizard, and Pidgeot, and Butterfree.

3) When Misty left (brock came back).

4)When misty let Togetic go. *Tears*

(And yes Pikachu's broken ketchup bottle was very sad)

5) (joke) When they stopped playing the pokerap. I used to have it memorized.

LunaFlame
05-03-2005, 12:35 PM
(if this counts)In the movie,Pokemon the 1st Movie,I actuall cryed the first time I saw it when the clones and the real Pokemon had a war and Ash freezed.

Matt
05-03-2005, 01:24 PM
1) You meant froze, not freezed.

2) Sure it's allowed, people have been saying the same thing since the thread started.

silverfrost
05-03-2005, 03:27 PM
The episode when Pikachu almost left Ash was pretty sad. haha.

Oh, and when Misty left... yeah, I liked Misty.

Mr.Bananas
06-01-2005, 06:41 PM
The saddest episode for me was when Butterfree(sp?) left Ash :cry:

May's Secret love
06-02-2005, 10:01 AM
I guess if something tragic happens to a key character or something that impacts the storyline.

TDD91
06-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Bye Bye Butterfree stopped me going to school one day cause I wouldnt stop crying. XD That one and when J&J allowed Weezing & Arbok to go

RedEeveeMaster
06-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Yeah, I'd say the butterfree episode was sad. It got even worse when I found out that in one of pokedexes in the games it says that after butterfree mate they die. :cry:

Exon Auxus
06-02-2005, 05:42 PM
I didn't know that a Butterfree died after it mates. Well, circle of life. The pink butterfree was just another anime show where they featured a shiny.

PKMN Trainer RED
06-02-2005, 06:38 PM
I never see any of the pokemon shows anymore since I can't find em. But the bye bye butterfree one was sad but I cried so much when I saw the one where pikachu almost left ash, my mom was confused about why I was crying but it didn't help any when I tried to tell her lol.

Jhem
06-02-2005, 08:02 PM
Boy, that butterfree thing must be embarassing to explain to someone. I never cry really at anime, if pokemon can even be considered anime (it's some kind of debate). I never even watched pokemon much but I did see the one where Butterfree left. I just kinda thought that ash would get it back, so it didn't bother me at all... I stood corrected. Does this have to be pokemon only? Can it be any moment in any anime?

PKMN Trainer RED
06-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Well it's sad then but whne people find out butterfree die when they mate it's even sadder.

Exon Auxus
06-03-2005, 04:16 PM
I never see any of the pokemon shows anymore since I can't find em. But the bye bye butterfree one was sad but I cried so much when I saw the one where pikachu almost left ash, my mom was confused about why I was crying but it didn't help any when I tried to tell her lol.

They come on at Kids WB. Yet, I last saw a pokemon episode about 70 days ago.

PKMN Trainer RED
06-03-2005, 04:30 PM
That's the thing, I don't get that channel so I don't ever get to watch it lol.

Exon Auxus
06-03-2005, 04:39 PM
I haven't seen the Pokemon show in ages. And I'm glad. Those shows are so lame! I'm into the games.

PKMN Trainer RED
06-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Ahem! It's not very smart to go into a thread all about the shows and stuff and say it's lame. :susp:

LuigiWithCheese
06-04-2005, 08:34 AM
When Misty left. The show's been going downhill even since. :eek:

KantoKid
06-04-2005, 09:01 PM
When Pikachu was supposed to leave during th efirst season. He met all the other Pikachus and wanted to stay so they showed a video montage of him since Ash got him in Episode 1

Pika57
06-10-2005, 06:32 PM
The thing that got me the most was in that episode where it looked like Bulbasaur got killed. The idiots did a flash back thing that made me almost certain that Bulbasaur had kicked the bucket. The only other really sad things "I"VE" seen is when Ash turned to stone and when Celebi died.
And as for the Ketchup bottle. I dont like to think about it

Heinz57
Pika57

The 57 didn't just come from nowhere

It came from ketchup

Deathspector
08-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Well...I hardly ever cry about things I watch on TV, but I can't get the image of those glisteneing eyes of Pikachu when Butterfree left...

Well...the ketchup is soo sad that I almost cried while laughing :rolleyes:

Nasty Plasty
08-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Here are my top 5 saddest moments.

1)When Misty found out she had to leave Ash. Ash didn`t seem to care too much, and Misty never got the chance to tell him how she feels...*sniffle*

2)Broken ketchup bottle it was a match made in heaven.

3) When May said good-bye to Swablu.

4)In Destiny Deoxys Munchlax just couldn`t kick the trash in the can.

5) Also, that kid Seth was afraid of pokemon.

Bravo Leader
08-10-2005, 12:23 AM
The saddest moment was probably when Ash almost left pikachu behind. But about some others already mentioned. When Misty left her togetic behind I was really mad cause I knew she was gonna do it. Also when Misty left the show I was happy cause I never liked her but now I rather have her back cause May and Max are kind of useless. Um...when Ash let his Butterfree go, it was kind of sad but not as sad as when he almost left pikachu go.

Dog of Hellsing
08-15-2005, 08:29 PM
LMAO, the ketchup thing made me laugh. Poor Chu, he never had any chance with it...oh geez, that sounded so wrong...

Rizaado
08-16-2005, 03:45 AM
The saddest moments are: Pikachu's Goodbye, *sob*, and goodbye butterfree, that one put me in tears. When Cellibi died :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

paperfairy
08-16-2005, 05:42 PM
I agree with the above post. Pikachu's Goodbye and Bye Bye Butterfree really made me cry. I was sad for days....

-GT

Thoughts: And Butterfree die when they mate...

Dog of Hellsing
08-16-2005, 10:46 PM
I cried during all those moments...and man, now I feel REALLY sorry for Butterfree...*Sigh.* No luck huh?

Ben232
08-22-2005, 09:12 PM
My saddest moments were when Celebii died and when ash left pikachu in the episode Pikachu's Goodbye.

Matthew
08-22-2005, 11:38 PM
I agree with the above post. Pikachu's Goodbye and Bye Bye Butterfree really made me cry. I was sad for days....

-GT

Thoughts: And Butterfree die when they mate...

Those... and then the end of Mewtwo Strikes Back when Pikachu cries because his stupid trainer went and got himself turned into stone.

i_love_may
08-23-2005, 04:45 AM
well i though it was really sad when brock and misty left ash :sad:
i almost cried too lol :smile:

Dog of Hellsing
08-24-2005, 12:16 AM
Those... and then the end of Mewtwo Strikes Back when Pikachu cries because his stupid trainer went and got himself turned into stone.

I thought he'd died at first. I cried at that. >> << And I'm 18 lol. This was back when the movie came out though and I was like...thirteen or fourteen or somewhere around there.

Suicune90
08-24-2005, 07:41 AM
hello everybody , I'm Jan from Vietnam . Do you know ? In Vietnam , children loves Pokemon so much . I'm too . I'm a crazy fan of Pokemon , but i can not watch pokemon movies on my television :dazed: . And , i like pokemon music so much , but can not find where to download it . So , can you help me ??? I like the song name "Misty's song" . :biggrin:

Dog of Hellsing
08-24-2005, 05:56 PM
I don't know where you can download it, but the song is on the cd "2. B. A Master" if you want to buy or rent it.

dementedcrabs
08-25-2005, 04:43 AM
Probably the saddest moment was when ash let his butterfree go.That was just too sad for me :cry2: .The second would be when ash almost left pikachu. :(

Dog of Hellsing
08-25-2005, 11:41 PM
IMO, PG was sadder than BBB. I mean, yeah, Caterpie was Ash's first Pkemon that he caught and the one that evolved first and all, but Pikachu had been with Ash longer when Ash tried to let him go, so it was more emotional for me.

Ralts_Rager
12-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Bye Bye Butterfree left me sobbing, I was emotionally scarred by every movie (HOW CAN ENTEI BE SO CRUEL?!?!), And every time I see a large group of Pikachu, I collapse into tears!

Clutch
12-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Ralts rager, don't revive old threads, read the rules, geez I don't know if anyone reads the rules anymore.......

Charizard#06
12-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Pokemon The First Movie: When Ash gets turned into stone and Pikachu tries to revive him, fails, and begins crying. (I saw it in theaters and got a huge knot in my throat trying not to cry.)

Pokemon 4Ever: When Celebi dies and Ash tries to revive it. (I cried.)

Pokemon Heroes: When Latios dies and uses sight sharing. It shows him looking back at the Earth and moving farther away from it. (I still cry when I see it.)

Pikachu's Goodbye, Bye Bye Butterfree, the episode when Misty leaves, Poached Ego, the first episode of Pokemon Advanced when Pikachu goes crazy because of its electric buildup and Ash dives off the cliff to save it and Pikachu bites him and later licks him where it bit him, the episode where Ash leaves Charizard, and the episode where they show Larvitar's past. (I know for a fact that I cried watching the Misty episode, Pikachu's Goodbye, and that episode of Pokemon Advanced.)

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
12-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Please don't revive threads older than one month old. ^^