PDA

View Full Version : Team Requests

Ultima Boss
12-26-2007, 09:54 PM
You can request a team(s) in the making and then someone who knows what they are talking about can grant you a well-made team. Like I said, be sure to know what you are talking about and be able to backup your reasons, and this is strictly for Netbattle and Shoddybattle, respectively, etc.

First request:

"Hi im trying to look for a decent/perfect team which is also a strong line up to suit me. I want most the pokemon to be around psychic, dragon types as they are my favourite and there are some odd pokemon i like that can be annoying e.g yanmega. but if you could could you spare me the time to type in a team involing psychic, dragons mostly as well as there movesets, ability, nature and how many evs on which stat as well as item if your that kind:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But anyway if you could help me it would be great because at the moment im relying on= forretress, flygon, gyarados, porgyon-z, swampert and infernape and they arnt that great considering only to are ev'd trained forretress and progyon-z and the others basically go down without puting up a fight apart frm swampert (sometimes) But like i said if you could make a team for me that would be great and i'd apprenate it alot:happy:

Also the pokemon dont have to be like just dragon or just psychic they can have a different type as well like psychic/steel etc but i DONT want any legends or (ubers) if there are any 2 exisit in the team thanks, hope to hear from you soon....}"

Post made by -D3athSt4r- (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=30715)

Stubby Boardman
12-26-2007, 10:10 PM
ok i was thinking of having a double battle team with these pkmn

start off w/ninjask and togekiss

my other pkmn im using are:garchomp,weavile,electivire,amipbom

please i would like know with pkmn i sould baton pass to and what movesets i should have for each pkmn. if u have any suggestions on any pkmn that i hsould use besides the ones i have listed please tell me.

Breloomfan
12-27-2007, 01:44 PM
ninjask @ ???
- doubleteam
- sowrds dance
- silverwind
- batonpass
+sp.atack -speed
doulble team so they cant hit you and sowrds dance to rase attack silverwind for some damage plus it can raise all your stats then baton pass out of there!:smile:

Breloomfan
12-27-2007, 01:46 PM
also max out evs on hp def and sp.def

Stubby Boardman
12-27-2007, 05:16 PM
ninjask @ ???
- doubleteam
- sowrds dance
- silverwind
- batonpass
+sp.atack -speed
doulble team so they cant hit you and sowrds dance to rase attack silverwind for some damage plus it can raise all your stats then baton pass out of there!:smile:

also max out evs on hp def and sp.def

just to let u know silver wind doesnt always raise all of ninjasks stats its only like a 10 or 20 % chance it will happen but if it does work then ill have a kick butt pkmn thanks for the advice

shedinjask
12-27-2007, 05:45 PM
ninjask @ ???
- doubleteam
- sowrds dance
- silverwind
- batonpass
+sp.atack -speed
Please don't give advice if you don't know what you're talking about.

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
252 Attk/252 Spd/4 HP -- Adamant
X-Scissor
Baton Pass
Swords Dance
Protect

Stubby Boardman
12-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Please don't give advice if you don't know what you're talking about.

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
252 Attk/252 Spd/4 HP -- Adamant
X-Scissor
Baton Pass
Swords Dance
Protect

that moveset seems better thanks

shedinjask
12-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Ok. Dragon and psychic. Keep in mind that not all legendaries are ubers and so they are usually allowed in battles.

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
252 Attk/252 Spd/4 HP -- Jolly
Hi Jump Kick
Psycho Cut
Ice Punch
Stone Edge

This is Scarfcham. It is excellent as a lead. Fast and super strong, but fragile. Don't let it get hit unless you absolutely have to or the attack is weak and it resists it.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
216 HP/252 Def/40 SAttk -- Bold
Slack Off
Ice Beam
Surf
Hidden Power Electric

Ice/Electric/Water is an unresisted combo. HP Electric is useful for countering Gyarados, Surf is good for a STAB SE move against Rhyperior, Hippowdon, etc. Ice Beam is a dragon killer and you will most likely need it. Slack Off is recovery since this is going to be your main physical wall.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
144 HP/252 SAttk/112 SDef -- Modest
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Light Screen
Roost

Haha, you think you can Ice Beam me? Lolno. This is by far my favorite Dragonite set and works so well. Light Screen on the switch to a DDNite counter. Physical walls, which is most likely what will be sent out, get Draco Meteored to the face. Flamethrower works for Steel types. Roost is for healing. This is a pseudo-special wall; it takes lol% damage from every special attack but Ice Beam, Blizzard, and Draco Meteor. Light Screen will let you survive most STAB Ice Beams and some STAB Blizzards; the latter of which you're only going to see on Hail teams so Flamethrower should take care of it. Draco Meteor is only really a danger on the only Pokemon that can learn it: Dragons. No one switches a Dragon into a Dragonite and if they do it's probably Scarfed anyways, in which case you should get out.

Starmie @ Leftovers
172 HP/120 SAttk/216 Spd
Surf
Rapid Spin
Thunderbolt
Recover

Bulky Starmie packs a punch. Rapid Spin is to help Gyarados, Jynx, and Dragonite. It counters a lot of things.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
212 HP/16 Attk/180 Def/100 Spd -- Adamant
Waterfall
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Taunt

It looks like a Dragon. Can you tell I love bulky Pokemon? Anyways, this is standard bulky!Gyara and it rules. The idea is to switch in on things like Garchomp or Heracross, things that with Intimidate coupled with resistance and this spread can beat. It's like normal DDGyara, but it lasts longer.

Jynx @ Leftovers
4 HP/252 SAttk/252 Spd -- Timid
Lovely Kiss
Ice Beam
Calm Mind
Substitute

Yay for Jynx! The idea here is to CM up behind a Sub after sleeping their counter and then let loose with a STAB version of the best attacking move in the game. It sounds pretty awesome when I put it like that.