Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/80 Atk/176 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
---

Band Jask Owns. :D 8 HP lets it switch into Stealth Rocks twice.

Fire Away
01-25-2008, 11:35 PM
TBH so many SR weak mons without a spinner hurts this team. This is okay for teams that are extremely offensive and are designed to kill everything before they die (which is what I thought this team was at first), but a SR weak special wall without a spinner hurts. That being said, I'm not the one playing this team, so you might have noticed it's not much of a problem. I won't play theorymon here.

Overall it looks good. BandJask is something I've wanted to try for a while.

Maybe I should lead with ScarfJask to beat yours. D:

Xęnaz
01-25-2008, 11:57 PM
Ninjask (♂) @ Choice Band
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 8 HP/252 Atk/248 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- U-turn
- X-Scissor
- Night Slash
---
Lol, this has to be the coolest Pokémon on your team. I just had a friend breed me one for my trading thread... If you play wifi, I can give you a copy. :P
---
Aerodactyl (♂) @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Double-edge
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw
---
TBH, Dragon Claw is not the best option. I'd run Pursuit, but at the very least Ice Fang is a better option. It allows for some flinchax with Aeros speed along with hitting Dragons harder. Other than that, CBDactyl owns.
---
Azelf @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Explosion
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot
---
Flamethrower over TBolt. Flamethrower is a more efficient move (statistically proven over at Smogon) and IMO the type coverage it gives you is enormous. Other than that, standard kick ass zelf.
---
Mamoswine (♂) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 104 HP/152 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Peck
- Ice Fang/Icicle Spear
---
Bleh.
---
Regice @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Explosion
---
Bleh bleh bleh...
---
Gliscor (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP/80 Atk/176 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Knock Off
---
Meh.
---

Band Jask Owns. :D 8 HP lets it switch into Stealth Rocks twice.

Couple things... I would REALLY suggest using a Dugtrio and Magnezone on this team, or at the very least one of them. I LOVE using Ninjask with them because 1. U-Turn is the most gamebreaking move IMO along with Taunt because you can trap their incoming switches which leads to point 2. Skarmory always switches in on Ninjask. Get the U-Turn on 'em, and go out to Magnezone. Proceed to destroy their main Bug resist and Ninjask can usually have a beautiful late game sweep. Dugtrio is good for similar reasons. But with Pursuit on Aero, you can just use him as a Psuedo-trapper and kill two birds with one stone. I wouldn't want to use Regice considering how Stealth Rock weak your team is. If it were my team, I'd run CMCune over Regice. Not exactly the same role, but it still kicks ass.

If you do decide to take a trapping approach, I would suggest adding U-Turn onto Gliscor for more trapping abuse. Maybe I suggested too many drastic changes, but in all honesty it will work out SO much better to your benefit. After you trap their threats, you can use Azlef/anything you want to set up a sweep and take down the rest of their team.

Rate: 7/10

Leman
01-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Hmm. Duggy, sounds good. I think I'll use that > Mammoswine. I also didn't notice the SR thing. =/ I'll prolly use Forretress>Gliscor for that. I don't really want to use CM Cune. I just... don't like it. xP

Thanks for the rates.

Xęnaz
01-26-2008, 01:58 AM
Hmm. Duggy, sounds good. I think I'll use that > Mammoswine. I also didn't notice the SR thing. =/ I'll prolly use Forretress>Gliscor for that. I don't really want to use CM Cune. I just... don't like it. xP

Thanks for the rates.

Lol, suit yourself. I think it'd be more useful though.

Leman
01-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Lol, suit yourself. I think it'd be more useful though.

Meh, I like the fact that it has Explosion to finish things off. CM Cune can.... Roar. And has no healing. D:

Xęnaz
01-26-2008, 05:42 PM
Meh, I like the fact that it has Explosion to finish things off. CM Cune can.... Roar. And has no healing. D:

The SR Damage is just too much for poor Regice. Another find fill in for the slot would be CMBro. It has a great movepool, awesome base defense, and Slack Off. And I still don't see why you have Dragon Claw on Aerodactyl... Do you really think you'll run into that many Kingdras?

Spongebob Number One Fan
01-27-2008, 12:06 AM
I really like Explosion on Regice and Azelf, that looks tough to predict, especially on Regice. Since it eliminates Blissey so well, I'd consider maybe adding another special sweeper that can late-game sweep stuff, like a Raikou. I'd probably put it over one of the banders, since that could come back to bite you, especially if forry is gone and SR becomes an issue.

Pretty solid team though.

Leman
01-27-2008, 12:16 AM
I really like Explosion on Regice and Azelf, that looks tough to predict, especially on Regice. Since it eliminates Blissey so well, I'd consider maybe adding another special sweeper that can late-game sweep stuff, like a Raikou. I'd probably put it over one of the banders, since that could come back to bite you, especially if forry is gone and SR becomes an issue.

Pretty solid team though.

Thank you. :D

I already have a nice Special Sweeper actually,=. Azelf. And that is really all he does. D:

I also decided, Donphan would help me more that Forretress would. Knock off. >:D

Pokémon Breeder Shane
01-27-2008, 05:29 AM
nice lookin team leman... pretty kool, good use of regice lol... but i see nothin wrong, bandjast ftw? lol