PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 {DC}

Saraibre Ryu
01-26-2008, 12:55 AM
Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2
Note*: I added much more to the original, so it doesn't mean that if you were accepted last time you'll be accepted this time.

In an alternate time where demons are rumored to have walked and lived, almost as many as there were humans, there was a bloody rivalry between two specific races; the well know Tails demons, and the never known Eclipse Spirits. It was said that the victors of a battle would be able to enter the human world as they were. Being of lesser power but greater numbers, the Eclipse Spirits were well known amongst each other, and all banded togethre to attempt to defeat the Tails demons. But, in a traitorous attempt, the Ecplise spirits failed, most almost all perished, while the Tails demons entered the human world. (which in this case in the Naruto universe) Of the Eclipse spirits left, each one vowed to make the traitor among them, disappear, but that traitor already had another plan. The demon in question had passed into the real world unnoticed and lured the other Eclipse Spirits, as the night was the frist day of the worlds new year and a blood moon eclipse was happening which was the only reason they could pass on.

But that same traitor, had killed more of the Spirits, making there a similar number to how many Tails demons there were, and in similar likeness to them, changing them to the Winged Demons. (I'll list them later on)The traitor was the 10 winged demon called Kukiken, but he had no time or energy to posess a physical form after he trapped most of the other Winged Demons. He hadn't enough chakra to continue physically in this world, and he was bent and influenced by dark human emotions, as had most of the Winged Demons and had strayed off their original plan and wandered about doing what they pleased like the Tails Demons.

Now to get on the human sides of things, there was an asylum for the criminally insane for those who had been captured. This was shortly after the passage of the demons. It wasn't just an asylum, it was also an execution ground. It was run by only two people, a man known as Moriro and his care taker Akito. This is where the fight between Kukiken and the other Winged Demons had taken place, nearly barrying the entire facility in stone. Kukiken noticed Moriro's hate and offered him immortality and power, although he had planned to do other things instead. Moriro really didn't have a say in it at all. Some of the winged Demons spirits he trapped inside a stone with each a different seal identifying which demon was which. The facility was run as if nothing had happened for years and years. Akito didn't seem to age along with Moriro, who went by the name 'Kiken' from that day on, and never left his room. Soon, 'Kiken' started to keep the bodies of the dead, preserved perfectly in the bones and skins of the dead demons that he had killed.

The only ones who knew the least bit of what was going on, was the Kouseitan'i clan, which, after Kiken had recruited, or more gathered enough bodies to posess with whatever chakra he had to go and eliminate the clan. Unknown to him, the 2 Winged and 4 Winged Demon, Metaru and Ryumori were somewhat affiliated with this clan and nearly defeated Kiken, but most of the clan was eliminated, along with the loss of Metaru, but his Spirit was locked away before Kiken could take it. Ryumori was already in another host, but that host was said to have been lost for 4 years aftre the battle. Now its the present day and Kiken, although weak had his own band of living ninja, the remains of the Kouseitan'i clan roam about each country much like a gypsy caravan, telling their story in their own language indirectly. There are the remaining demons that are in danger, the spirits of the deceased demons want revenge, but have no power to do so, those that are alive have a medium, but know that Kiken has been bored with the Winged demons, he's not only searching for them anymore...something else was in store for the world.

For all his living ninja are concerned, Kiken now a days, became obsessed with finding what makes a living being individual from the rest of its kind. What gives it the will to live. Animals weren't helping him, so he went to the 'best' thing he could think of; human beings. He took orphans, normal children, homeless people off the streets that he knew no one would notice missing. He tested them in what seemed to be only physical tests of endurance, but soon he went blindly mad. He experimented on them like lab animals, no, like obsolete work tools. Many died quickly, but those who had a will to live he tested more, until they died as well. Thinking ever further into his obsession, he began to look away from ordinary people and work on ninja. He took ones with indivudual techniques, kekkei genkai, secret jutsu, or those from specific clans and sought out what made them how they were. His followers only know this of his plan, as does anyone else who is still alive, being caged up. Some escaped, but if they were caught, were brutally punished until they died at most, because of all previous events. Few escaped back to their homes, not even to dare risk the lives of everyone around them by explaining the truth.

Rules:
I and Eeveeking are both RPM, so Eeveeking gets the same respect as I get and can deny or accept sign ups like I can.
Follow the regular rules, no godmodding, spamming, flamming ect.
I'm going to say this again: Don't sign up unless you're going to post at the bare minimum of once every two days. My last one died because we were waiting on people to post that were inactive. I do NOT want that to happen again.
Follow the SU, don't complain if you can't have a Winged Demon. I'm only letting a few people have them, and the RPMs, me and Eeveeking get first pick, so deal with it.
All the demons are their own characters, so don't go and change them in the middle of the RP. I didn't take huors and hours of work just so it could be changed.
Reservations last four days, maximum extensions for a week, so if you need an extension, just say the reason why you need one and you're going to get it.
The Winged Demons info will be put on as I type it out, along with me drawing them all up. Until they're all finished, I'll list what info I have and you can claim it then.
The timeline for the RP is after Tsunade becomes Hokage, and yes the other characters from the Naruto series will be involved, but lets not go overboard and have the Akatsuki appear for a very pathetic reason. They'll all be NPC's.
Absolutely no Uchia's, Uzumaki's and so forth. If you want to be related to someone, PM me, and it can't be something extravagent like Saukra's twin or something. Diluted cousins is okay, but you'll have to run it by me or Eeveeking first.
Only second characters not that involved in the main story can be Jonin.
PG 14 laguange and, if it happens, romance. That means you can swear mild ones, but not one after the other, and nothing past kissing.
No one can have a bunch of S ranked jutsus, you'll learn or be able to learn jutsu in the RP, but not right off the bat. Balance yourself with your jutsu level.
I'd like each post to be at least a paragraph long as I know of writers block and schedule complications. I'd like some literacy here.
Sorry, but besides Kiken, only one bad guy will get a Winged Demon, and thats already a set one, so if you're a bad guy and want a Winged Demon, its already picked out for you. For those who say deceased or captured by their name, you can't use them.
Have fun.

Accepted:
Saraibre-Good-Kousietan'i Ryuujin Tetsuda-Ryumori, Four Winged Jackal Demon
KingofRohan888-Bad-Kyuuketsuki ,Koumori-Damiae, the Seven Winged Bat Demon
PsychicOats-Bad-Buraaru Urosutokiume

Reserved/Pending:
Eeveeking929-Bad-Riken Koru-N/A
Empoleonx2-Good-Hitsu, the Three Winged Snake Demon

Denied:

Now you can discuss any questions about the RP here, or any ideas and so forth.

Caecity
01-27-2008, 01:44 AM
^^; I'm accepted now.

And what time of year is it? Our time of year, or for me [Winter].

Psychic Oats
01-27-2008, 03:09 AM
I think that depends on what village the action is taking place in. o_o I don't recall there ever being snow in Konoha...constant summer. ^_^ Where as the Snow Country, obviously, has snow. xD

Caecity
01-27-2008, 03:16 AM
I think that depends on what village the action is taking place in. o_o I don't recall there ever being snow in Konoha...constant summer. ^_^ Where as the Snow Country, obviously, has snow. xD

Yea I know ^^, because I don't want to mess up anybody by post something like 'an autumn breeze' if it's summer. X_x And then that makes me wonder, in Kirigakure we haven't seen much of it, so do we just choose the own weather by our self or do you have something planned.

Saraibre Ryu
01-28-2008, 03:53 AM
Wasn't too sure myself, because where the Kouseitan'iclan is originally from, which is a mountain plateau where is usually an average temperature of -30 degrees celcius, or during May-August, its intense summer of around +25 dergees.

So, I'm thinking it should be Spring, or very early summer.

KOR
01-28-2008, 03:58 AM
I think we need more people. Right now we only have a few left. I have an idea for another character if we need it.

Saraibre Ryu
01-28-2008, 04:11 AM
Sure, go ahead, as it looks like I'm playing Kiken...again, besides him, I'm playing another character in the RP.

Oh, and things are going to go a bit differently than they did in the RP. You aren't going to actually be in the same room and talk with him like you did last time. He'll only do that if one, you're in really big trouble, or two, its something really important that if you don' do right, he'll probably kill you if you don't. but that last thing will only happen later on in the RP.

Caecity
01-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Is it okay if I make another character too?

Saraibre Ryu
01-28-2008, 11:18 PM
NO! I'm just kidding, of course you can, and take all the time you need.

I'm not sure of Khajmer, or Eeveeking is still in, but I'll give him a PM when he's online or later today.

Caecity
01-29-2008, 12:05 AM
NO! I'm just kidding, of course you can, and take all the time you need.

I'm not sure of Khajmer, or Eeveeking is still in, but I'll give him a PM when he's online or later today.

Hmm.. Like if nobody comes by the time the roleplay started and hasn't taken Buro, can my second character have him. I totally understand if you say no..^^

Saraibre Ryu
01-29-2008, 12:18 AM
Hmm.. Like if nobody comes by the time the roleplay started and hasn't taken Buro, can my second character have him. I totally understand if you say no..^^

Hmm...You both having a character with a rivalry between the winged demons...interesting concept. If no one come around and takes Buro by the time the RP starts, then yes, you can have the one Winged demon. You can make you character now and add that bit of history in later on if no one wants Buro when the RP starts.

Note, I'm making a choice between the Winged Demons, they can either be a sealed spirit, or a Chishio Summoning, chishio meaning blood.

A blood summoning is like a summoning, but since they don't involve scrolls, the mark is made with the users blood and chakra. Only the person who has the ability to summon the Winged Demon can summon that demon, as it only recognizes the users specific blood and chakra.

KOR
01-31-2008, 03:20 AM
I'm posting the majority of my SU. I'll finish the rest later. I hope this might bring in more people

Caecity
01-31-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm finishing my second SU, well sorta I'll edit it. But I wanna ask A Couple question.

When does the roleplay start, has you & EK929 decided? Sorry not to feel rush just like an estimate, like next weekend or te weekend after that....
Second, you know Kisame I was wondering if my character Doro, can be like a great water type jutsu user as him.
And third, mind PMing me when I [[if]] can put Buro in my SU?

Saraibre Ryu
01-31-2008, 11:41 PM
I'm finishing my second SU, well sorta I'll edit it. But I wanna ask A Couple question.

When does the roleplay start, has you & EK929 decided? Sorry not to feel rush just like an estimate, like next weekend or te weekend after that....
Second, you know Kisame I was wondering if my character Doro, can be like a great water type jutsu user as him.
And third, mind PMing me when I [[if]] can put Buro in my SU?

1: I still have to PM him about his SU, but I'm planning on starting it on Monday at the latest, as my dads leaving for two weeks and I'm in charge of the house since my mom is stuck in bed.
2: He can, but it depends on what type of second character he is. If he isn't going to be involved that much, or a bad guy, then yes.
3: I will. If no one takes him by Monday, he's all yours.

Caecity
02-01-2008, 12:03 AM
1: I still have to PM him about his SU, but I'm planning on starting it on Monday at the latest, as my dads leaving for two weeks and I'm in charge of the house since my mom is stuck in bed.
2: He can, but it depends on what type of second character he is. If he isn't going to be involved that much, or a bad guy, then yes.
3: I will. If no one takes him by Monday, he's all yours.

1. Around Monday or so that's good.
2.Kak is going to be my main, I won't have Doro doing all the action. He'll ave a few lines there and here, but not a lot
3. Okay thanks..^^

Oh another question, can Doro be able to use one and handsigns?

Saraibre Ryu
02-01-2008, 12:35 AM
1. Around Monday or so that's good.
2.Kak is going to be my main, I won't have Doro doing all the action. He'll ave a few lines there and here, but not a lot
3. Okay thanks..^^

Oh another question, can Doro be able to use one and handsigns?

Fine with me. I'm probably going to be posting a litle bit of information on my two secondary characters.

I'm not so sure about what you're asking Empoleon about Doro. Could you be a bit more clear? I just got home.

Lord Fedora
02-01-2008, 02:55 AM
*bows head* I am deeply sorry for taking so long on my SU. I swear I'll have it done by tomorrow night.

Caecity
02-01-2008, 03:02 PM
You know how Haku could do jutsu with only one hand, I'm asking if Doro can do the same. Doing jutsu with only one hand, or can do that. I'll probably have Doro SU Finsih tonight or tomorrow.

Saraibre Ryu
02-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Ypu're lucky I just read that in my Naruto manga. My parents are actually getting me some manga now. ^^ Anyway, yes, you can do that, I'll allow it.

As for me, I'll try to get my two other characters SU's done later. I'm planning on doing a fourth character, but thats only if we get far enough into the RP.

KOR
02-02-2008, 03:47 AM
I have a question for everyone that's signed up and/or reserved. How far are you in the Naruto series. Basically say one of the following.

Naruto dub (and catching up)
Naruto English Manga (and catching up)
Naruto Shippuuden sub (and catching up)
Naruto Shippuuden manga (and catching up)

I just want to see what jutsu you know as of now. The only two people that don't have to answer are EK and Trevor(Pyschic Oats) because I know they're fully caught up.

I just want to make sure what jutsu and possibly plot spoilers I might say. If you want to catch up you can go faster and go to Naruto Manga Returns and read the manga. youtube has the episodes too.

Alex the Charmander
02-02-2008, 03:52 AM
I'm in the Shippuden series right now, but I know further than I am.

~Alex

Saraibre Ryu
02-02-2008, 03:55 AM
I've found my best friend when it come to Naruto episodes, and I'm just getting the manga now that my parents finally approve of my actually watching it. It took two darn years for that to happen.

Anyway, I'll hopefully answer your question. I've seen up to Episode 126, going to watch 127 tonight and its the english dub.

Manga, up to five. Yeah, I know its pathetic, but hey, at least I don't have to pay for them.

Shippuden manga, none at all.

Shippuden sub, up to episode 6.

Yes, I need to read and watch more. you won;t spoil anything for me, and I really don't care, I'm going to watch it anyway. I need to for my fan fiction writting, which is what this RP is based off of.

Kimimaro...*shudders* ehh...really creeps me out.

Lord Fedora
02-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Sadly, the only reason I'm caught up is due to my backkground checking of my friend's assurances ("I've read the entire manga in Japanese up to where the show really is!" he says. Yeah, bunch of bull) that Sakura was somehow part angel in Shippuden. Yeah, he's an idiot, I know. then I got a few spoilers about her from Wikipedia, and then my curiosity about things led me through Wiki-page after Wiki-page. After that I knew pretty much the basic general overview of... well, of the entirety of Shippuden up to where it is now.

Master Ash
02-03-2008, 08:07 AM
Hey Saraibre, I have my SU posted. Just letting you.

Saraibre Ryu
02-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Alright peoples, the RP starts either tomorrow, or late tonight, depending on my schedule tomorrow. My dad has left for two weeks on a course for work in another province so I'm half in charge of the house. It'll probably be late tonight though.

KOR
02-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Alright that's cool. Just a side note:

For some reason Trevor(Psychic Oats) has gone missing and hasn't been online for the past week. He hasn't been on MSN messenger either so I have no idea where he's gone.

Saraibre Ryu
02-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Alright that's cool. Just a side note:

For some reason Trevor(Psychic Oats) has gone missing and hasn't been online for the past week. He hasn't been on MSN messenger either so I have no idea where he's gone.

Well, I've already got two missions for the bad guys, one for those who are there when it starts and one for the late people now I guess. (There are only two thanks to Khajmer who opened up an oportunity.) Well, he's the one who didn't want the original to die. I'm sure he'll come around sooner than later.

Saraibre Ryu
02-04-2008, 08:41 PM
The RP has started, and yes I'm aware of my double post.

Here it is. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75824)

Caecity
02-05-2008, 10:21 PM
I'm caught up with the series, but I don't read manga. Though my Naruto friends telling me what I'm missing so I'm caught up. ( I'm on Episode 43 in Shippuden)

Anyway for the RP I'll try to post today, but we're having REALLY bad Thunderstorms, so maybe tomorrow ^^; sorry again! And I'll have that explaination up too!

KOR
02-15-2008, 02:56 AM
Come on guys! No ones posting in this Naruto RP, but posting in the other. Lets get it moving again!