PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Star Wars: Choose Your Path

ll Legend ll
01-26-2008, 04:03 AM
If anyone has any questions or things to say about the RP, please come forth and speak!

To support this awesome Role Play, I created some banners for you all to look at and use in your sigs, just make sure you attach a link to them going to the RP Sign Up Thread.

Banners
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3734/snapshot20080128174214jf4.png

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/725/snapshot20080128174502ot6.png

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3379/snapshot20080128174753oe0.png

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:11 AM
I can't wait for this to start, and start assassinating some important people. I'll make it realistic hopefully. =P. I need a list of people so I can try and get some ideas for places to take action in.

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 12:15 AM
This is going to be a really fun RP, I can tell. :wink: I can't wait to start up some Jedi genocide. :tongue: Also, how are we going to fight each other? None of us would admit defeat, so how could we resolve inter-player conflicts? Other than that this looks really cool... especially 'cause Quarrens are in it. :happy: Quarrens rule.

-LC-

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:23 AM
This is going to be a really fun RP, I can tell. :wink: I can't wait to start up some Jedi genocide. :tongue: Also, how are we going to fight each other? None of us would admit defeat, so how could we resolve inter-player conflicts? Other than that this looks really cool... especially 'cause Quarrens are in it. :happy: Quarrens rule.

-LC-

We could roll a die?

Or better yet on could actually lose because then they'll actually be Role-Playing?

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:28 AM
I've read many other RP's and as long as each player gives each other a chance to post a respond in fighting each other, then you can kill them, but whoever is the stronger one, such as a Jedi Master vs a mere Sith Apprenticee, a Master would have a better chance in winning.

When we start the RP, there will be specific locations that the Sith, Jedi, Bounty Hunters, and Soldiers will start at.

The Jedi will start at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The Sith will start somewhere maybe on a random planet or most likely Taris, which is the home to the Sith Military Bases.

The Republic Soldiers will start off on Kamino, clone or no clone.

The Seperatists will start out on Geonosis.

Read The Trial Juno Rules, their Killing and Dying policies are somewhat similar to what we will follow.

But don't worry, I will figure out a way that is fair to everyone. For example:

If your a Jedi, and you get killed, you can return in Spirit form and after maybe a certain amount of posts as a spirit, you can return. (Just a thought, not final)

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 12:29 AM
We could roll a die?

Or better yet on could actually lose because then they'll actually be Role-Playing?

Yeah, but what's the point of Role-Playing if your character is dead? I guess he could escape with nasty wounds, and that would be okay. But no one should die until the end of the RP, I think.

-LC-

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:30 AM
I've read many other RP's and as long as each player gives each other a chance to post a respond in fighting each other, then you can kill them, but whoever is the stronger one, such as a Jedi Master vs a mere Sith Apprenticee, a Master would have a better chance in winning.

When we start the RP, there will be specific locations that the Sith, Jedi, Bounty Hunters, and Soldiers will start at.

The Jedi will start at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The Sith will start somewhere maybe on a random planet or most likely Taris, which is the home to the Sith Military Bases.

Read The Trial Juno Rules, their Killing and Dying policies are somewhat similar to what we will follow.

If your a Jedi, and you get killed, you can return in Spirit form and after maybe a certain amount of posts as a spirit, you can return. (Just a thought, not final)

Look at the bold words, Llama.

Legendary Wolf

Is it on the Internet? Well anyway, I'm not going to be abel to run down and get it now so...

I like the ideas, and I'm guessing that Bounty Hunters start on Tantooine?

Phantasm.Angel
Alas, Tyrannus was a Apprentince, and he was tied with A Jedi Master.

I'm a separtist Sith

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Yeah, but what's the point of Role-Playing if your character is dead? I guess he could escape with nasty wounds, and that would be okay. But no one should die until the end of the RP, I think.

-LC-

-Inster Character Here- would probably get away with an empty spaceship that was left lying around. Or some other get away, or they get held in custody and they have tropps free them.

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Oh yes, sorry about the Bounty Hunters.

In the BH description, they are given the most freedom in the RP. All Bounty Hunters can choose whatever planet they want to start out, or maybe even on their ship in space.

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:33 AM

In the BH description, they are given the most freedom in the RP. All Bounty Hunters can choose whatever planet they want to start out, or maybe even on their ship in space.

Well that makes more sense to me. I'll be heading somewhere safe away from scary Sith Lords. :P

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:34 AM
Alas, Tyrannus was a Apprentince, and he was tied with A Jedi Master.

I'm a separtist Sith

I'm talking out new recruit Sith, just bare with me, your thinking too hard.

NPC's like Anakin Skywalker and Kenobi will be near impossible to kill, since they are very well trained, so it is not recommended to go up against them.

But anything is possible, as long as you train your character hard enough.

Another way to give you the edge on killing another character:

TRAVEL with allies. Fight together, and your odds increase.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm going to lead an assualt on some people who failed to cough up to the IGBC

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:35 AM
Well that makes more sense to me. I'll be heading somewhere safe away from scary Sith Lords. :P

Remember, BH's are neutral, you can easily seek refuge with the Jedi. Then maybe you can assist them to fight against the Sith. But its your choice, thats why BH's will be popular, they get the most freedom.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 12:37 AM
What about Jango Fett?

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 12:37 AM

In the BH description, they are given the most freedom in the RP. All Bounty Hunters can choose whatever planet they want to start out, or maybe even on their ship in space. Stupid Bounty Hunters. You don't have to deal with a dark robot that gags or an old dude that tries to kill Yoda. :tongue: Oh and Legend, I posted right after you, so I didn't get a chance to see your posts.

-LC-

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:38 AM
Stupid Bounty Hunters. You don't have to deal with a dark robot that gags or an old dude that tries to kill Yoda. :tongue: Oh and Legend, I posted right after you, so I didn't get a chance to see your posts.

-LC-

But we get small unconfy ships in some cases, oh the pain. D:

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:39 AM
Once again, NPC.

All NPC's will follow their set paths according to the movies. They will not change unless we (meaning the role players) have a dramatic effect on events.

For example:

Jango will die in the Arena Battle on Geonosis, by the hands of Mace Windu.

But say you killed Master Windu (Highly Unlikely), then Jango lives.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 12:39 AM
But we get small unconfy ships in some cases, oh the pain. D:

Not true. Look at the Slave I, or the Hound's Tooth, but not IG-2000

EDIT: I shall kill Windu, even though he's the coolest Jedi

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:40 AM
You can create your Ship anyway you like it, you can stack it with missle launchers everywhere, it doesn't matter.

This is your Path.

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:41 AM
You can create your Ship anyway you like it, you can stack it with missle launchers everywhere, it doesn't matter.

This is your Path.

Yay big ship with weapons.

I like the star wars theme in that sentence.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 12:41 AM
My ship will pwn

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:42 AM
My ship will pwn

You are a sith or Bounty Hunter?

ll Legend ll
Not true. Look at the Slave I, or the Hound's Tooth, but not IG-2000

EDIT: I shall kill Windu, even though he's the coolest Jedi

OH and something extremely important:

The Jedi still don't know the Sith as much and where they are, so that gives the Sith a huge advantage. But, if you get stupid enough and attack the Jedi, you will reveal the whole Sith armada, and the element of surprise will be gone for you.

You either follow Sidious' plan, and go with the flow on the Clone Wars, or attack and change the future. But Sidious then would kill you out of anger, and then well....."bye bye!"

Phantasm.Angel
You are a sith or Bounty Hunter?

A sith separtist general. I've been wondering, where are the politicians?

EDIT: Sideus won't dare kill me. I will kill ANakin though. He's an EMO brat. Sith=Separtists=Good guys

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:43 AM

The Jedi still don't know the Sith as much and where they are, so that gives the Sith a huge advantage. But, if you get stupid enough and attack the Jedi, you will reveal the whole Sith armada, and the element of surprise will be gone for you.

You either follow Sidious' plan, and go with the flow on the Clone Wars, or attack and change the future. But Sidious then would kill you out of anger, and then well....."bye bye!"

Make sure you read that quoted post, important.

What do you mean by: politicians

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 12:44 AM
Make sure you read that quoted post, important.

What do you mean by: politicians

Senator Amidala and Chancellor Palpatine

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:45 AM

I'm glad I'm part of neither then.
A sith separtist general. I've been wondering, where are the politicians?

EDIT: Sideus won't dare kill me. I will kill ANakin though. He's an EMO brat. Sith=Separtists=Good guys

You're gettin too cocky, things can happen and not just a floor sweep with some doped out lightsaber, be careful.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm glad I'm part of neither then.

You're gettin too cocky, things can happen and not just a floor sweep with some doped out lightsaber, be careful.

Anakin is a jerk. We separtists will win because good always triumphs.

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:48 AM
Senator Amidala and Chancellor Palpatine

We are starting out the RP in the time period where Padme was almost assasinated.

(Anakin and Obi-Wan are chasing the chick Bounty Hunter as we speak and won't stop until we start HAHA)

They are on Coruscant, but Padme and Anakin will eventually leave for Naboo.

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:48 AM
Anakin is a jerk. We separtists will win because good always triumphs.

Yeah he is, but still. Maybe we could work something out? xD

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:49 AM
Anakin would most likely run train on your Sith butt.

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:49 AM
Anakin would most likely run train on your Sith butt.

Exactly, just because he's well, Anakin, doesn't mean that he's not strong.

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:54 AM
I'll probably just stick to MISC. Missions. My targets if I would get any would be other role players. If there is a NPC I'd like to kill, I would go for Jango Fett, Dooku, or Grievous.

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 12:57 AM
I'll probably just stick to MISC. Missions. My targets if I would get any would be other role players. If there is a NPC I'd like to kill, I would go for Jango Fett, Dooku, or Grievous.

With so many after Jango I think Mace'll have to wait a bit to chop off someone's head. Pleasent day to watch all the Jedi die in that arena.

When are we starting?

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 12:58 AM
With so many after Jango I think Mace'll have to wait a bit to chop off someone's head. Pleasent day to watch all the Jedi die in that arena.

When are we starting?

Once we get at least 5 members on every side.

So current standings:

1=Light
2=Dark
2=Neutral

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 01:02 AM
Once we get at least 5 members on every side.

So current standings:

1=Light
2=Dark
2=Neutral

Ehh, that might take awhile, houw about 3 per side?

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Alright then, 3.

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Alright then, 3. No, you should keep it at 5. It should stay there unless it's obvious that no more are coming. Keep it at 5, you should (Yoda talk).

-LC-

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 01:32 AM
4 is my final word.

It would go faster if yyou all told people about this and tell them to join.

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 01:33 AM
4 is my final word. Okay, that's a happy medium. We should get enough people to fill that.

-LC-

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 01:35 AM
Advertise this RP, and tell your friends, fellow clan members, anyone!

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 01:35 AM

Greivous is my character's hero. Kill him and you die:angry:

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 01:54 AM
I'm a descendant of a Sith Lord. :snooty::biggrin:

I can kill whoever I want. Plus, I'm a Jedi, and I dare you to reveal the Sith to the NPC's.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 01:55 AM
I'm a descendant of a Sith Lord. :snooty::biggrin:

I can kill whoever I want. Plus, I'm a Jedi, and I dare you to reveal the Sith to the NPC's.

Sith Lord? Ha! Don't make me laugh! I command millions of droids! They will kill you and your pathetic Jedi friends!

EDIT: Should it be Acheron, or Darth Acheron? And should I be a sith? Or a dark Jedi?

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 01:59 AM
Sith Lord? Ha! Don't make me laugh! I command millions of droids! They will kill you and your pathetic Jedi friends!

EDIT: Should it be Acheron, or Darth Acheron? And should I be a sith? Or a dark Jedi?

Go for Sith Lord haha. Aren't you Sidious' secret apprentice?

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Go for Sith Lord haha. Aren't you Sidious' secret apprentice?

But Dark jedi are pretty cool. No, I am Darth Tyrannus's apprentince

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 02:04 AM
They are almost the same thing, except Lords are much more powerful obviously.

And I created some banners for all of us to use. They are on the first post in this thread.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 02:04 AM
They are almost the same thing, except Lords are much more powerful obviously.

And I created some banners for all of us to use. They are on the first post in this thread.

dibs on the best one!

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 02:06 AM
I am using the third one.

I can make more, just ask for one.

BUT WHAT I REALLY NEED IS A MAP OF THE GALAXY CLEARLY READABLE AND VISIBLE. I hate using those individual planet images.

Negative Zone
01-29-2008, 02:07 AM
Us Bounty Hunters will Pwnz youz jEdIZ! Or, whoever we're NOT hired to. XP

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 02:11 AM

Work for the separtists! We have the IGBC on our side. I made my own sig. :P

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 02:13 AM
I need a Galaxy Map.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 02:15 AM
try wookiepedia. Use the google, let go.

Negative Zone
01-29-2008, 02:16 AM
I need a Galaxy Map.

How about this? http://www.starwars.idv.tw/starwarsgalaxy.jpg

ll Legend ll
01-29-2008, 02:27 AM
How about this? http://www.starwars.idv.tw/starwarsgalaxy.jpg

Nevermind, I made my own. The problem with that one is that you can't really see the planets.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Nevermind, I made my own. The problem with that one is that you can't really see the planets.

You click the plus sign!

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Wow, cool banners. I'll use the first one in my sig. Anyways KFC, why are you so bent that the Separatists rule? They stink, and they die. Be a Sith, they're much better, and you can't really argue it. Seriously, one Sith is worth millions of droids. Oh well, your loss. :tongue:

-LC-

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 09:33 PM

Oh yes, we will be able to won anyone. :P

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Wow, cool banners. I'll use the first one in my sig. Anyways KFC, why are you so bent that the Separatists rule? They stink, and they die. Be a Sith, they're much better, and you can't really argue it. Seriously, one Sith is worth millions of droids. Oh well, your loss. :tongue:

-LC-

I am a sith. But I support the separtists because they are the good guys (and they have money!)

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 10:24 PM
I am a sith. But I support the separtists because they are the good guys (and they have money!) Technically, you're not a true Sith if you support the Seperatists wholeheartedly. Your allegiance needs to ally either with Sidious, or yourself (as many Sith's do). If you're a Separatist puppet, you're not a hardcore Sith... like me. :tongue:

-LC-

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Technically, you're not a true Sith if you support the Seperatists wholeheartedly. Your allegiance needs to ally either with Sidious, or yourself (as many Sith's do). If you're a Separatist puppet, you're not a hardcore Sith... like me. :tongue:

-LC-

Or a whole-hearted target to be destroyed. :P

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Or a whole-hearted target to be destroyed. :P Eh, that too. :tongue: Anyway, how do you think we should go about getting more members? No more seem to be coming, except maybe rust and some more Dark Council members. If that doesn't fill us up, I'm not sure what we'll do. :silenced: I know it's kind of early to be saying that, but I don't think there are too many SW fans on this forum. We need to find some good advertising schemes...

-LC-

Negative Zone
01-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Or a whole-hearted target to be destroyed. :P

Lmao. That's what I love about the internet. People make real jokes instead of Perverted ones. XP Anyway, You and me are an alliance, right?

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Eh, that too. :tongue: Anyway, how do you think we should go about getting more members? No more seem to be coming, except maybe rust and some more Dark Council members. If that doesn't fill us up, I'm not sure what we'll do. :silenced: I know it's kind of early to be saying that, but I don't think there are too many SW fans on this forum. We need to find some good advertising schemes...

-LC-
D:. Advertising. We'll probably get more people. I mean Star Wars is awsome. People are bound to come.

Lmao. That's what I love about the internet. People make real jokes instead of Perverted ones. XP Anyway, You and me are an alliance, right?

Yes, certainly. Maybe we could carpool in spaceships.

Negative Zone
01-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Yes, certainly. Maybe we could carpool in spaceships.

My ship is This:

http://starwars.com/databank/starship/starfreighter/index.html

Can hold many allies, as well as weapons. =D

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 11:07 PM
I am a true sith because I will convince Sideous to let the Separtists win. Especially if he or Anakin die. and, I have the main clone override control.

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 11:07 PM
My ship is This:

Can hold many allies, as well as weapons. =D Wow, that's huge! I might just have to take a destructive spin on it... However, I wouldn't think it would be very practical for a bounty hunter, considering it's large, bluky, easily visible, probably can't travel too fast... but it's cool nonetheless.

-LC-

EDIT: KFT, who gave you full override control? Also, I doubt you could talk Sidious out of his master plan. This RP is supposed to be realistic, remember?

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Wow, that's huge! I might just have to take a destructive spin on it... However, I wouldn't think it would be very practical for a bounty hunter, considering it's large, bluky, easily visible, probably can't travel too fast... but it's cool nonetheless.

-LC-

Look at the hyperspace maruader

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 11:11 PM
My ship is This:

Can hold many allies, as well as weapons. =D

As well as deathly hostages. Lol, I need to find me a ship.

EDIT: I found this beauty, P-38 Starfighter (http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/p38starfighter/index.html)

It's fast, cool, and has a killer stereo system. It also has some blasters and missles, can hold a few passengers, probably hostages, mostly.

Phantasm.Angel
01-29-2008, 11:12 PM
My ship's a Sith Infiltrator, except with more weapons.

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 11:18 PM
My ship:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/outrider/img/movie_bg.jpg I know, the Outrider owns. Don't be jealous, you just should have gotten it first. :tongue:

-LC-

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 11:24 PM
My ship:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/outrider/img/movie_bg.jpg I know, the Outrider owns. Don't be jealous, you just should have gotten it first. :tongue:

-LC-

Look at my ship then get OWNED.

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 11:33 PM
Look at my ship then get OWNED.... if you can catch me. :tongue: Seriously, nothing as big as your behemoth is going to catch The Outrider. Hence the name, The Outrider. Still, your mammoth is pretty cool.

-LC-

Legendary Wolf
01-29-2008, 11:42 PM
... if you can catch me. :tongue: Seriously, nothing as big as your behemoth is going to catch The Outrider. Hence the name, The Outrider. Still, your mammoth is pretty cool.

-LC-

Yeahhh, it is pretty cool.

Negative Zone
01-29-2008, 11:59 PM
Wow, that's huge! I might just have to take a destructive spin on it... However, I wouldn't think it would be very practical for a bounty hunter, considering it's large, bluky, easily visible, probably can't travel too fast... but it's cool nonetheless.

-LC-

EDIT: KFT, who gave you full override control? Also, I doubt you could talk Sidious out of his master plan. This RP is supposed to be realistic, remember?

Ah! But look at the description, no? It's the perfect disquise. The same as being an Ugnaught with telepathy. =D

Edit: Nice ship, DR. =D We could take mine sometimes, and vice versa. XP

ll Legend ll
01-30-2008, 01:24 AM
Since the Outrider hasn't been introduced in this time period of the movies, you can say it is yours but the future owner, Dash Rendar, steals it from you or you hand it over or lose it in a bet something like that.

KFT, sorry to say but.....you don't have main full override of the clone armies, which I don't know what that means.

You aren't the LEADER of the Sith.

Ok and you guys have been arguing about the Seperatists sucking and the Sith being better.

The Seperatists and the Sith are on the SAME SIDE. They are both aligned to the dark side. As are the Clone Armies of the Republic and the Jedi.

Noone currently (realistically) knows the Seperatists are the good ones and the Clones are the bad ones.

Soldiers fighting for the Seperatists will eventually become Soldiers for the future Galactic Empire, even if they are droids. As will the Clones. But if you are aligned to the Dark, you can still turn over to the Light side and join the Rebellion. But this is all in the future, and anything can change that. There might not even be an Order 66 on the Jedi and Lord Sidious might be killed before that.

Anakin might not even turn to the Dark Side (possibly).

Negative Zone
01-30-2008, 01:37 AM
Since the Outrider hasn't been introduced in this time period of the movies, you can say it is yours but the future owner, Dash Rendar, steals it from you or you hand it over or lose it in a bet something like that.

KFT, sorry to say but.....you don't have main full override of the clone armies, which I don't know what that means.

You aren't the LEADER of the Sith.

Ok and you guys have been arguing about the Seperatists sucking and the Sith being better.

The Seperatists and the Sith are on the SAME SIDE. They are both aligned to the dark side. As are the Clone Armies of the Republic and the Jedi.

Noone currently (realistically) knows the Seperatists are the good ones and the Clones are the bad ones.

Soldiers fighting for the Seperatists will eventually become Soldiers for the future Galactic Empire, even if they are droids. As will the Clones. But if you are aligned to the Dark, you can still turn over to the Light side and join the Rebellion. But this is all in the future, and anything can change that. There might not even be an Order 66 on the Jedi and Lord Sidious might be killed before that.

Anakin might not even turn to the Dark Side (possibly).

Which means... Wait... What's that mean?

ll Legend ll
01-30-2008, 03:04 AM
Which means... Wait... What's that mean?

Which part?

Seperatists @ Sith -Dark Side

Republic Armies @ Jedi -Light Side

Bounty Hunters -Neutral

(This will change when we reach the time period of the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire.)

Phantasm.Angel
01-30-2008, 02:14 PM
i assure you that we will win.

Legendary Wolf
01-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Which part?

Seperatists @ Sith -Dark Side

Republic Armies @ Jedi -Light Side

Bounty Hunters -Neutral

(This will change when we reach the time period of the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire.)

Hmm, I wonder if anyone will become a trooper for any side.

Phantasm.Angel
01-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Hmm, I wonder if anyone will become a trooper for any side.

Who would when you can be a BH or have Force Powers?

Llama Commando
01-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Who would when you can be a BH or have Force Powers? The answer: No one. :/ Unfortunately, I don't think that any one at all will be a trooper, they're just pretty plain.

-LC-

Legendary Wolf
01-30-2008, 11:32 PM
The answer: No one. :/ Unfortunately, I don't think that any one at all will be a trooper, they're just pretty plain.

-LC-

Well it would make a pretty doog descripting thing with all the battles and everything, it could work out. Expect for a trade confed person. They wouldn't work so well.

Negative Zone
01-31-2008, 12:07 AM
we could really mess up the Star Wars line. XD

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2008, 12:21 AM
we could really mess up the Star Wars line. XD

Hopefully we will be able too.

Negative Zone
01-31-2008, 12:28 AM
Hopefully we will be able too.

Yes, very, very fun.

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2008, 12:47 AM
Yes, very, very fun.

Can't wait to open fire on a galatic cruiser. :x

ll Legend ll
01-31-2008, 03:46 AM
I am actually going to remove the Soldier Path.

Because the Seperatisits use Droids and the Republic uses Clones.

Won't work.

So its down to the Jedi, Sith, and BH.

Sith are now officially NOT an ally of the Seperatists or the Republic. The Republic is allied with the Jedi until the "Order 66" purge occurs.

ll Legend ll
01-31-2008, 04:48 AM
My Fighter/Ship:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZKSDT0D7L._AA280_.jpg
(Jedi Starfighter)

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3466/eusmlz3.jpg
(Ebon Hawk, Ship who's previous owner was Revan, who is my ancient grandfather. Ship was passed down to me. Much larger than picture, it is my traveling world to world ship and holds my Jedi Starfighter on board.)

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2008, 08:22 PM
My Fighter/Ship:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZKSDT0D7L._AA280_.jpg
(Jedi Starfighter)

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3466/eusmlz3.jpg
(Ebon Hawk, Ship who's previous owner was Revan, who is my ancient grandfather. Ship was passed down to me. Much larger than picture, it is my traveling world to world ship and holds my Jedi Starfighter on board.)

Sweet ride you have there.

Phantasm.Angel
01-31-2008, 10:14 PM
Don't start the RP until next week at the earliest.

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Don't start the RP until next week at the earliest.

I don't think all the spots are going to be taken at this pace. So don't worry.

Phantasm.Angel
01-31-2008, 10:51 PM
But anyway, please don't. It would break Acheron's heart

ll Legend ll
02-01-2008, 12:18 AM
We will start when each alignment has a total of 4 people each.

Or a max number of members of 12.

But it won't be filled for about a week.

Phantasm.Angel
02-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Also, my friend is a huge Star Wars fan. I'm going to get him to join. He wants to be a Jawa Sith who is disquised as a senator from Tatooine

Blood Red Lucario
02-01-2008, 01:06 AM
Is it perfectly fine that I am a sith neophyte training under a jedi master?

ll Legend ll
02-01-2008, 01:11 AM
Is it perfectly fine that I am a sith neophyte training under a jedi master?

Of course! But, you may want to get out of there. If your training on the Jedi Temple of Coruscant, Jedi Master Yoda would probably have already sensed you. Just make sure you leave soon so your character doesn't get killed.

We need more Jedi, people.

We need 5 from each side to complete the Sign-Ups. And then I will add extra spots.

Negative Zone
02-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Hm, I think I'm gonna make my employer want me to kill Palapatine so there is no Order 66. >=D

ll Legend ll
02-01-2008, 01:21 AM
1. Theres absolutely a BH can kill Palpatine. He's the Sith Lord of the age, and extremely powerful. Only a Sith or Jedi can make it happen. And the Sith won't attack him.

2. You could prevent the Order 66 however, by shutting down the cloning systems on Kamino and by some miracle--kill every clone trooper.

Phantasm.Angel
02-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Hm, I think I'm gonna make my employer want me to kill Palapatine so there is no Order 66. >=D

Agreed. Plus, if Palpatine dies. Anakin doesn't kill Tyrannus and the separtists will win.

Blood Red Lucario
02-01-2008, 01:22 AM
One thing Delray learned from his father was how to hide the dark side within him and only appear sensitive to the force. I was wary of the fact Yoda can sense the smallest hint of the Dark side. However, Delray can be one of those cases of the Jedi turning him over to the light. The Jedi did it before they are sure to do it again.

ll Legend ll
02-01-2008, 01:24 AM
One thing Delray learned from his father was how to hide the dark side within him and only appear sensitive to the force. I was wary of the fact Yoda can sense the smallest hint of the Dark side. However, Delray can be one of those cases of the Jedi turning him over to the light. The Jedi did it before they are sure to do it again.

Alright, but you need to think ahead right now. Are you wanting to be a Sith or a Jedi?

You can change, but rarely will I allow it, unless it is a special case.

Phantasm.Angel
02-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Alright, but you need to think ahead right now. Are you wanting to be a Sith or a Jedi?

You can change, but rarely will I allow it, unless it is a special case.

So I can't be a Jedi? Oh darn it. [/Sarcasm]

ll Legend ll
02-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Agreed. Plus, if Palpatine dies. Anakin doesn't kill Tyrannus and the separtists will win.

1. Theres absolutely a BH can kill Palpatine. He's the Sith Lord of the age, and extremely powerful. Only a Sith or Jedi can make it happen. And the Sith won't attack him.

2. You could prevent the Order 66 however, by shutting down the cloning systems on Kamino and by some miracle--kill every clone trooper.

3. We are far away from Tyrannus' death, we haven't even begun the Clone Wars. So the best choice would be to do something about the Clone Army, or maybe a Jedi will kill him.

KFT--The Sith aren't allied with the Seperatists!

Negative Zone
02-01-2008, 01:28 AM
=( What? I can't? Okay. :P So, I'm gonna asassinate some random people, and mess up the timeline a lot? Like Mr. Death Sticks. :P

ll Legend ll
02-01-2008, 01:33 AM
=( What? I can't? Okay. :P So, I'm gonna asassinate some random people, and mess up the timeline a lot? Like Mr. Death Sticks. :P

You could kill Palpatine, but the dark side of the force is strong within him. He would sense you, for one, and there are many ways he returns in the future of Star Wars, such as creating a clone.

You'd have to plan it out well, and it's near-impossible with all the Jedi around him.

Note: People, your character, nor does any Jedi know Palpatine is the Sith Lord, except the actual Sith. So KFT, you WANT Palpatine to live. You are a sith, and so is he.

Blood Red Lucario
02-01-2008, 01:35 AM
I was planning on getting training from the Jedi only to abandon it and become a true Sith lord. Of course he will be tried on whether he truly wants to become a Jedi or not.Delray abandons the Jedi on his eighteenth birthay when he is given his own lightsaber.

I'm sorry if it sounds confusing but to will see what will happen.

@KFT: Dathomir is not the only planet that Rancor exist. Darth Bane rode to the temple of Lehon on a Rancor.

Negative Zone
02-01-2008, 01:36 AM
You could kill Palpatine, but the dark side of the force is strong within him. He would sense you, for one, and there are many ways he returns in the future of Star Wars, such as creating a clone.

You'd have to plan it out well, and it's near-impossible with all the Jedi around him.

Note: People, your character, nor does any Jedi know Palpatine is the Sith Lord, except the actual Sith. So KFT, you WANT Palpatine to live. You are a sith, and so is he.

Well, since he's a senator, that's why my employer would want him killed. =/ But, yeah, it's impossible.

ll Legend ll
02-01-2008, 01:38 AM
Ya you all have to be realistic here. Not one single RP character is suppose to know Palpatine is the Sith Lord, except the Sith. We don't find out until near the end of the Clone Wars, but if the future is changed, we could all discover (Jedi mostly) his identity sooner.

We know, but your character doesn't.

Phantasm.Angel
02-01-2008, 01:33 PM

If I killed him, he wouldn't have time to steal a SParrti Cloning Cylinder

3. We are far away from Tyrannus' death, we haven't even begun the Clone Wars. So the best choice would be to do something about the Clone Army, or maybe a Jedi will kill him.

KFT--The Sith aren't allied with the Seperatists!
Look at Tyrannus and Maul!
I was planning on getting training from the Jedi only to abandon it and become a true Sith lord. Of course he will be tried on whether he truly wants to become a Jedi or not.Delray abandons the Jedi on his eighteenth birthay when he is given his own lightsaber.

I'm sorry if it sounds confusing but to will see what will happen.

@KFT: Dathomir is not the only planet that Rancor exist. Darth Bane rode to the temple of Lehon on a Rancor.
Dathomir is the main planet where almost the entire population can tame Rancors
Ya you all have to be realistic here. Not one single RP character is suppose to know Palpatine is the Sith Lord, except the Sith. We don't find out until near the end of the Clone Wars, but if the future is changed, we could all discover (Jedi mostly) his identity sooner.

Yes, my character does

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2008, 08:01 PM

There are some Bounty Hunters that could, such as Aurra Sing who should've been a jedi but gave up on it...

ll Legend ll
02-02-2008, 12:53 AM
If I killed him, he wouldn't have time to steal a SParrti Cloning Cylinder

Look at Tyrannus and Maul!

Dathomir is the main planet where almost the entire population can tame Rancors

Yes, my character does

Your character knows because he is a Sith fighting alongside the Seperatists, but your not necassirly ALLIES with them. Palpatine is a Sith lord.

Palpatine is more powerful than all of our characters, so get over it.

Blood Red Lucario
02-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Your character knows because he is a Sith fighting alongside the Seperatists, but your not necassirly ALLIES with them. Palpatine is a Sith lord.

Palpatine is more powerful than all of our characters, so get over it.

I have to agree with you since Palpatine is the only reason the Sith can even go against the Jedi. If he dies the Sith wil only have Dooku left who, in all his glory, Can easily be killed later by Anakin.

Lets not forget he is healthy and not crippled at this point in time.

ll Legend ll
02-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Alright, people. We need some more sign-ups. But I am possibly going to close the Sith Sign-Ups. We only have 2 Jedi Role Players and like 6 Sith Role Players.

ll Legend ll
02-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Hey, I know I already did my description, but if you all want to see what my character looks like, this is him:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7025/snapshot20080202123555gp7.png

Master Aqua
02-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey, I know I already did my description, but if you all want to see what my character looks like, this is him:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7025/snapshot20080202123555gp7.png

Wow your character looks great !!! Is there any place that i may go to to desinge my character?

Anyways I think it is important in our role play to fix the flaws, that were made in the movie. Personally I belive Obi Wan could never beat Grievous.

ll Legend ll
02-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Wow your character looks great !!! Is there any place that i may go to to desinge my character?

Anyways I think it is important in our role play to fix the flaws, that were made in the movie. Personally I belive Obi Wan could never beat Grievous.

Well, if you read the introduction, then you would know. We are following the same line the movie took so OBI WAN will defeat GREIVOUS UNLESS we do something about it such as kill Greivous or Obi Wan, but thats very hard since they are stronger than us (Right now).

I didn't design this, I got it as an image.

Legendary Wolf
02-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Well, if you read the introduction, then you would know. We are following the same line the movie took so OBI WAN will defeat GREIVOUS UNLESS we do something about it such as kill Greivous or Obi Wan, but thats very hard since they are stronger than us (Right now).

I didn't design this, I got it as an image.

The tides have turned then. D:

I don't like Greivious so I hope that part stays true.

ll Legend ll
02-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Well also, the Jedi have the best chance of defeating Grievous. Because he goes to Courscant to kidnap the Chancellor. The Jedi attempt to stop him. Master Windu crushes his ribs with the force (Which is why he is always coughing) so maybe the Jedi can defeat him with other Jedi RP'ers there.

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 12:18 AM
Well also, the Jedi have the best chance of defeating Grievous. Because he goes to Courscant to kidnap the Chancellor. The Jedi attempt to stop him. Master Windu crushes his ribs with the force (Which is why he is always coughing) so maybe the Jedi can defeat him with other Jedi RP'ers there.

Greivous doesn't have any ribs to crush. He's always coughing as a sideeffect of having his vital organs put into a robot body.

As for Grivous is King, Greivous can't use the force, so I doubt that he could beat Obi-Wan. I plan on slaughtering Anakin. If Dooku can take off a hand, I can take off a head. Think about it, no Luke, Leia, Ben, Jacen, Jaina, Anakin.

I'm going to make a list of the systems in the CIS and profile their droids.

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Your going to make a list of what?

And yes, Mace Windu did crush Greviou's ribs. (His chestplate) Thats why he coughs all the time, trust me.

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Your going to make a list of what?

And yes, Mace Windu did crush Greviou's ribs. (His chestplate) Thats why he coughs all the time, trust me.

No, I challange you to find it on Wookiepedia!

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Better yet, it's on the Bonus Features of Episode 3. George Lucas himself says it.:biggrin:

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Better yet, it's on the Bonus Features of Episode 3. George Lucas himself says it.:biggrin:

I challanged you to find it on Wookiepedia

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:12 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Grievous

Go down to the section "The Battle of Coruscant" and read the paragraph.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8741/snapshot20080203171308fd2.png

LAST SENTENCE

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:14 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Grievous

Go down to the section "The Battle of Coruscant" and read the paragraph.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8741/snapshot20080203171308fd2.png

LAST SENTENCE

I admit defaet. Boohoo

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:15 AM
You underestimated my powers.

Do it again, and I shall crush you with ease in the Role Play.

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:18 AM
You underestimated my powers.

Do it again, and I shall crush you with ease in the Role Play.

God mod. :tongue: you wish

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:21 AM
I wouldn't God Mod. I'm not a cheap shot.

Truthfully, I want to avoid any confrontation because of how hard it would be to kill another character.

WE WILL START THE RP THIS WEEK!

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:22 AM
I wouldn't God Mod. I'm not a cheap shot.

Truthfully, I want to avoid any confrontation because of how hard it would be to kill another character.

WE WILL START THE RP THIS WEEK!

especially me. I can start this week

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:23 AM
Have you told anyone about this awesome RP, KFT?

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Have you told anyone about this awesome RP, KFT?

Yeah, my friend. I told him.

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:28 AM
We need more Jedi.

I am going to close the Sith and BH entrees.

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:30 AM
We need more Jedi.

I am going to close the Sith and BH entrees.

We need female characters

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:31 AM
True dat. Maybe an actual GIRL WILL COME ALONG!

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:33 AM
True dat. Maybe an actual GIRL WILL COME ALONG!

Gasp! Imagine that! Like that will ever happen

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:35 AM
Hey are you watching the Super Bowl?

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:38 AM
Hey are you watching the Super Bowl?

nope. I'm not into that

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Do you like Halo 3?

Phantasm.Angel
02-04-2008, 01:41 AM
Do you like Halo 3?

I feel the same way about the super bowl

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Wow. Too awesome things exploding in the depths of the Seas of Manaan.

Haha. I got to go, talk to you guy(s) later.

Master Aqua
02-04-2008, 06:46 PM
guy you really should not talk about the super bowl or whatever it is here, a mopd will come and either lock or give a warning to the thread.

Anyways it looks like my charecter won't be arriving in the role play, till late in the clone wars ^^.

Legendary Wolf
02-04-2008, 08:24 PM
guy you really should not talk about the super bowl or whatever it is here, a mopd will come and either lock or give a warning to the thread.

Anyways it looks like my charecter won't be arriving in the role play, till late in the clone wars ^^.

Umm, its okay to ask questions.

Well that puts you at a dis-advantage.

Blood Red Lucario
02-04-2008, 10:00 PM

You could write about the events that lead to your resurrection.

Phantasm.Angel
02-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Army of the Confederacy (Part 1 Infantry)
Droids
Battle Droids (OOM Series and B Series)
Air Battle Droids (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Air_battle_droid)
Manufacturer: Baktoid Combat Automata
Height: 1.91 meters
Armament: Two dual wrist-mounted blasters
B1 Battle Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/B1_battle_droid)
Height: 1.91 meters[1]
Armament: E-5 blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and thermal detonator
B2 Super Battle Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/B2_super_battle_droid)
Height: 1.93 meters
Armament: Dual built-in laser cannon (1)
B-3 Ultra Battle Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/B3_ultra_battle_droid)
Height: 5 meters
Armament: Tight-spray flamethrower (1), retractable rapid fire blaster cannon (2), rocket launcher (1), and wide-spray plasma cannon (1)
Equipment: Density projector
C-B3 Cortosis Battle Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/C-B3_cortosis_battle_droid)
Manufacturer: Baktoid Combat Automata/Techno Union
Height: 1.9 meters
Armament: High-intensity double laser cannons (2)
Battle Droid Assassin (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_droid_assassin)
Armament: E-5s sniper rifle, SE-14 blaster pistol, and thermal detonators
Droid Marine (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_marine)
Armament: E-5 blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and thermal detonator
E4 Baron Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/E4_baron_droid)
Armament: Dual repeating cannons (2)
Equipment: Motion, heat, sonic, and visual detectors,and photoreceptor spotlight
Grapple Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grapple_droid)
Armament: Electrified pincers (built-in)
Jump Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jump_droid)
Armament: Dual built-in wrist blaster (1)
OOM Command Battle Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/OOM_command_battle_droid)
Equipment: Macrobinoculars
OOM Pilot Battle Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/OOM_pilot_battle_droid)
OOM Security Battle Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/OOM_security_battle_droid)
Armament: E-5 blaster rifle
Orray Trooper (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Orray_trooper)
Armament: Flamethrower
Snow Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_droid)
Armament: E-11 Blaster rifle
Colcoid Droids
P-Series Droideka (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/P-series_droideka)
Manufacturer: Phlac-Arphocc Automata Industries
Height: 1.83 meters
Armament: Twin built-in blaster cannons (2)
Equipment: Shield generator
Q-Series Droideka (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Q-series_droideka)
Armament: Twin built-in blasters (2)
W-Series Droideka (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/W-series_droideka)
Armament: Twin built-in blaster cannons (2)
Pistoeka Sabotage Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pistoeka_sabotage_droid)
Manufacturer: Colicoid Creation Nest
Height: 0.25 meters
Armament: Drill heads, plasma cutting torches, circular saws, prying hooks, and picket and pincer arms
Protodeka (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Protodeka)
Armament: Turbolasers, seismic wave emitter, missile launchers, seeker missiles
Scorpenek Annihilator Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpenek_annihilator_droid)
Height: 3.5 meters
Armament: Dual rapid-fire laser cannons (2)
Equipment: Deflector shield generator
Spider droids
Dwarf Spider Droids (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DSD1_dwarf_spider_droid)
Manufacturer: Baktoid Armor Workshop
Height: 1.98 meters (without antenna)
Armament: Heavy blaster cannon. and self-destruct mechanism
Heavy Dwarf Spider Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_dwarf_spider_droid)
Armament: Heavy blaster cannons (3)
Crew: Integrated droid brain
Advenced Dwarf Spider Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Advanced_dwarf_spider_droid)
Armament: Heavy blaster cannon, and fire-linked missile launchers (2)
IG Droids
IG-100 Magna Guard (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IG-100_MagnaGuard)
Manufacturer: Holowan Mechanicals
Height: 1.95 meters
Armament (Depending on variant): Electrostaff, bulldog rocket launcher, neuro poison, and integrated missile launcher
IG Lancer Combat Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IG_lancer_combat_droid)
Manufacturer: Phlut Design Systems
Height: 1.96 meters
Armament: Power lance
Equipment: Speeder bike
Other Droids
A-series Assassin Droids (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/A-series_assassin_droid)
Manufacturer: Pollux Poi
Height: 3 meters
Armament: Blaster cannon (1), retractable finger blades, and other weapons
Equipment: Reflective body plating, alien power generator, and quad photoreceptors
BL-Series Battle Legionnaire (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/BL-series_Battle_Legionnaire)
Height: 1.7 meters
Armament: Blaster cannon (1), retractable finger blades, and other weapons
Equipment: First aid kit (internal), signal jammer, and balance gyro
JK-13 Security Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/JK-13_security_droid)
Manufacturer: Cestus Cybernetics
Height: 1.5 meters
Armament: Stun tentacles
Equipment: Deflector shield generator
Octuptarra Combat Tri-Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Octuptarra_combat_tri-droid)
Manufacturer: Techno Union
Height: 3.6 meters (at full height)
Armament: Laser Turrets (3) (A certain variant was filled with a gaseous virus that would be released upon the droids' destruction, which was highly effective against organic enemy troops.)
Spelunker Probe Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Spelunker_probe_droid)
Manufacturer: Arakyd Industries (designer), Techno Union (modified)
Height: 2 meters
Armament: Laser cannons (3), and explosive mines
Equipment: Cloaking device
Oranic Infantry
Nemodian Gunnery Battalion (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Neimoidian_Gunnery_Battalion)
Armament: E-11 Blaster rifle or battle staffs (Silver for Commanders)
Equipment: Bronze armor (Silver for Commanders)

ll Legend ll
02-07-2008, 05:32 AM
Nice, KFT, I'll be sure to add that in.

Phantasm.Angel
02-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Nice, KFT, I'll be sure to add that in.

I'm not done yet
Army of the Confederacy (Part 2 Vehicles)
Armored Assault Tank (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Armored_Assault_Tank)
Armament: Heavy laser cannon, laser blasters (2), short-range antipersonnel blasters (2), energized shell projectile launchers (6), and 110 plasma-encased shells (2 sets of 55)
Crew: Pilot (1), gunners (2), and commander (1)
Passengers: 6 (on external handholds)

Heavy Artilery Gun (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Artillery_Gun)
Armament: Heavy energy projectile cannon

OG-9 Homing Spider Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/OG-9_homing_spider_droid)
Armament: Mounted laser emplacement, anti-personnel laser cannon,and retractable ion cannon
Crew: Took orders from the Central Control Computer

IG-227 Hailfire-class Droid Tank (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IG-227_Hailfire-class_droid_tank)
Manufacturer: Haor Chall Engineering
Armament: Retractable laser cannon, and missile launchers (2) (15 missiles each, 30 tota)

Tri-droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tri-droid)
Armament: Ordnance launchers (3)

LM-432 Crab Droid (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/LM-432_crab_droid)
Armament: Twin blasters, water/mud jet sprayer, and Gungan bubble wort projector (larger units only)

NR-N99 Persuader-class Droid Enforcer (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/NR-N99_Persuader-class_droid_enforcer)
Manufacturer: Corporate Alliance
Armament: Ion cannons, and heavy rapid fire laser cannons or Thermal detonator launchers, concussion missile launchers, homing missiles, and dumbfire torpedoes
Crew: Integrated droid brain; some models piloted by a B1 battle droid
Passengers: Droids could ride on the outer tread covers

Ground Armored Tank (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ground_Armored_Tank)
Armament: Medium laser cannons (2), and missile launchers (2)

Multi-Utility Transport (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Utility_Transport)

Single Trooper Aerial Platform (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Single_Trooper_Aerial_Platform)
Armament: Twin blaster cannon
Crew: Pilot

Seismic Tank (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Seismic_tank)
Manufacturer: Haor Chall Engineering
Armament: Seismic driver
Crew: Pilots (2), commander, and technicians

ll Legend ll
02-08-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm not done yet
Army of the Confederacy (Part 2 Vehicles)

I am confused, just let me know when all the Info is in. Andd mind doing the types of Clone Troops as well? (Rocket Trooper, Scout, Ect.)

And when we reach the Galactic Empire Age, we will do descriptions for fighters/troops as well.

Master Aqua
02-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Should I compile information on the recent sith's for the Role play?

ll Legend ll
02-08-2008, 07:20 PM
No, I will do the Jedi and Sith Classes.

Hyosuke
02-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Just look at wookieepedia dude!!!...well actualy try wikipedia wookieepedia has its own section for each clonetrooper and they dont file them all under clonetrooper

never mind found some

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Clone_trooper_variants

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Clone_troopers

ll Legend ll
02-08-2008, 09:33 PM
I know, thanks for the information, Hyosuke.

Hyosuke
02-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I know, thanks for the information, Hyosuke.

when will the RP start yo?

02-08-2008, 09:57 PM
when will the RP start yo?

yeah when will this start I've been wating for ages to play as X4-72.3
┐Key?

ll Legend ll
02-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Funny you ask, I'm starting it today. I'm making the page as we speak, so be patient my friends. :biggrin:

Hyosuke
02-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Funny you ask, I'm starting it today. I'm making the page as we speak, so be patient my friends. :biggrin:

WOOT

Phantasm.Angel
02-08-2008, 10:23 PM
post the link when you're done

EDIT:I am confused, just let me know when all the Info is in. Andd mind doing the types of Clone Troops as well? (Rocket Trooper, Scout, Ect.)

And when we reach the Galactic Empire Age, we will do descriptions for fighters/troops as well.

I work for the CIS and only the CIS

ll Legend ll
02-08-2008, 11:47 PM
post the link when you're done

EDIT:

I work for the CIS and only the CIS

Whatever, I'm not including them anyway.

And guys, delete those posts in the RP, we aren't starting yet. And You all don't even have enough detail.

ll Legend ll
02-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Bad Example:

jon rendar
tatooine
bounty hunter

dangit. the assasination failed. I need to finish it myself it looks like. I hopped into my figher and activatted the engines. they were hot. i started the ship up. i flew to courscant.
"hey there is a Jedi! I'll think I ill kill him"

that jedi died so fast that he didn't have time to turn on his saber.

that was fun, i need something to eat.

ll Legend ll
02-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Good Example:

John Rendar
Tatootine, Jawa Trading Post
Bounty Hunter
Neutral

I woke up to the sound of laughter and chatter. The generator of my Class-V Ship was clicking and regenerating, the beat of my heart in coherent with it's rumble.

"Damn! And to think I was actually having a good sleep!" I said, as I stood up from my Pilot seat. I had landed here for the night, my mind had been racing at the thought of Senator Amidala returning to Courscant today, so I landed to prevent myself from crashing. Apparently, there was a large bounty for whoever killed her, which I learned at the Academy.

I flicked on the A.C. and stuck my face in front of the cold, light breeze.

"Time to negotiate with some Jawas....." I said to myself. I didn't like trading gear with them, they always made sure that they came out on top of the bargain.

I lowered the ramp and walked down to be blinded by the two suns of Tatooine. I rubbed my eyes a few times and walked over to the Jawa Sandcrawler where I saw a huge carnival. I smelled the food and the thought of a nice feast came to my mind.

Screw these getting these parts, I'll just buy myself a meal, sit back, and relax! I thought to myself.

But at that moment, a ship came shooting down from the sky, it's engine roaring with anticipation, as it gathered speed, and then suddenly halted in mid-air and landed right in front of me. The ramp to the ship lowered and a figure came walking down. He wore robes of brown and......

No way! A Jedi? This is my lucky day! I thought to myself as I spotted his Lightsaber at his belt.

"Hello citizen, do accept my apology for landing at your feet and blocking your passage, may I supply you with say, a few credits?" He asked.

"No, but you could supply me with your head!" I yelled.

I whipped out my Blaster and fired as fast as I could, aiming for his head, then his legs, then back to his head. The trick to killing Jedi was to tire them, so they couldn't deflect your Blast bolts and keep your distance so they couldn't cut you down.

I couldn't see the Jedi at all, for a sandstorm randomly picked up.

He's using the force! I thought. I grabbed a Thermal Detonator and lobbed it into the unknown. It exploded and the sandstorm cleared. The Jedi was there, right in front of me, dead. I lifted his body and brought it back to my own ship. He was dead, as I checked first. No one from the carnival heard what happened, thank-goodness.

I ran back to his ship to collect anything that I would need or that could be a nice addition to my ship.

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 12:38 AM
You did this why?

ll Legend ll
02-09-2008, 01:07 AM
You did this why?

Because your posts were like 4 sentences, and not interesting at all.

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Because your posts were like 4 sentences, and not interesting at all.

You think you're qualified to judge that

ll Legend ll
02-10-2008, 01:07 AM
It needs to be in a lot more detail. You mis-spelled everything and you can't assassinate someone right off the bat, then it would be a stupid RP. You need to take time!

Llama Commando
02-10-2008, 02:53 AM
You think you're qualified to judge that He is qualified to judge that, since his post was good. :/ Yours on the other hand, wasn't. Not trying to start a flame war, just make better posts. Yours wasn't up to par.

-LC-

ll Legend ll
02-10-2008, 05:04 AM
OK, the point is....

KFT--you are one great Star Wars know-it-all (In a good way Haha :biggrin:), but I want you to do things correctly so you can look like a true Sith Lord.

Just everyone follow the rules and we will be ok.

Llama Commando
02-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Woah... what happened? I miss one day on PE2K and all of the sudden ll Legend ll is banned? What's up with that? Since he's sort of this RP's leader, do you think we can get on without him? Any thoughts? We probably need to start thinking fast, so suggestions would be nice for this RP's sake.

-LC-

Legend why was i banned
02-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Woah... what happened? I miss one day on PE2K and all of the sudden ll Legend ll is banned? What's up with that? Since he's sort of this RP's leader, do you think we can get on without him? Any thoughts? We probably need to start thinking fast, so suggestions would be nice for this RP's sake.

-LC-

Don't worry. Its a mistake. I have never made an account here besides that one. Llama, your the one who showed me this forum, that was my first acccount! It said I made a clone one to evade ban.

Except this one which I am trying to sort things out on!

Lord Celebi
02-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Don't worry. Its a mistake. I have never made an account here besides that one. Llama, your the one who showed me this forum, that was my first acccount! It said I made a clone one to evade ban.

Except this one which I am trying to sort things out on!
Its because you are apparently a clone of Shade :P

Sorry.

Legend why was i banned
02-16-2008, 07:37 PM
Its because you are apparently a clone of Shade :P

Sorry.

What? Who the heck is shade?!

this is my very first account, meaning ll Legend ll.

Llama Commando showed me this forum, we know each other in real life. that was my first account ever on this forum!

i swear on my life i am not a clone of shade or any other member.