Ice Punch

Pokémon Breeder Shane
01-27-2008, 05:26 AM
Garchomp

Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Fire Fang
really hard to decipher a pokemon wen u dont state his item, evs, and nature... if its physical it doesnt seem very bad, maybe change fire fang...
Blaziken

Flare Blitz/Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Brave Bird/Aerial Ace
Bulk Up
the typical persons blaziken set, my advise make it a bulky sweeper... if brave bird is picked use blaze kick, if flare blitz is used use aerial ace you seem to be afraid of losing a bit of hp, but think, waste a bit of hp and hit a lot better...
Shukcle

Attract
Toxic
Protect
Sandstorm
wow.... this is a horrible move set..... changes are needed... bad...
Gengar
Hypnosis
Thunderbolt/Energy Ball
Shadowball
Focus Blast
You only need 1 of energy ball or tbolt, not both...
Electivire

Thunderpunch
Earthquake
Cross Chop
Ice Punch
Nothin wrong with vire... nothin i can see at least...

changes in bold needs work.... bad....

Leman
01-27-2008, 05:32 AM
Post EVs, natures and items.

dawka
01-29-2008, 09:30 AM
Garchomp

Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Fire Fang

Blaziken

Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw

Shukcle

Earthquake
Toxic
Rest
Sleep Talk

Gengar
Hypnosis
Thunderbolt
Shadowball
Energy Ball
Electivire

Thunderpunch
Earthquake
Cross Chop
Ice Punch
try and use infernape instead of blaziken, blaziken is outdated and cant do anything better than infernape can. also as a shuckle user i suggest one of these sets.

Shuckle @ Leftovers / Chesto Berry
Impish ? 252 HP, 28 Def, 228 SpDef
Impish ? 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef (Sandstorm)
Sturdy
~ Wrap
~ Encore
~ Knock Off
~ Stealth Rock / Toxic / Protect / Rest

Your typical support Shuckle that provides Knock Off and Encore support. Trap something with Wrap first and then Encore it if you feel you can survive, then switch to something that resists the Encored move, earning you a free turn to set up. You have two choices for EV spreads. The first one balances out the defenses while the second, intended to be used in sandstorms, doesn't place any in special defense due to the sandstorm boost Rock-types get. The last slot is basically filler. You can place Stealth Rock here in case you do not have it on anything else. Toxic can help by causing some random status conditions. Protect allows you to scout for moves to Encore. Finally, you can have Rest as your healing move. If you do, Chesto Berry may be a better hold item than Leftovers.

Shuckle @ Leftovers
Adamant ? 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def
Sturdy
~ Rest
~ Stone Edge / Rock Slide
~ Earthquake
~ Acupressure

Having insane defenses, Shuckle can make decent use of Acupressure late-game. (Acupressure is a move that increases a random stats by two levels.) StoneQuake provides decent type coverage while Rest can be used to heal off your damage. Again, this set works especially well in the sandstorm where Shuckle earns a 50% special defense boost. Impish and Careful natures can work instead of Adamant, but at the risk of doing less damage.

Shuckle @ Custap Berry
Bold ? 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef
Gluttony
~ Knock Off / Return
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge
~ Power Trick

Finally, a set that uses Power Trick. Custap Berry is a new one-use hold item that enables its user to move first for one turn when "in a pinch" (ie 25% health). Shuckle's secondary ability, Gluttony, allows Custap Berry to activate at 50%. The trick here would be to anticipate an attack that'll bring Shuckle's health down to 50% or below and use Power Trick that turn. Since you now move first, you should be able to pull off at least one move with your 614 attack stats, which usually is an OHKO. The following are Pok?mon with moves that are super-effective to Shuckle:

this way youll have a fantastic shuckle!

PokemonBoy2106
02-09-2008, 11:13 AM
This is going to make me sound so n00bish but....I really don't get EV training.

regigigas96
02-09-2008, 03:43 PM
This is going to make me sound so n00bish but....I really don't get EV training.

neither do i

Moe2
02-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Shuckle @ Custap Berry
Bold ? 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpDef
Gluttony
~ Knock Off / Return
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge
~ Power Trick

Finally, a set that uses Power Trick. Custap Berry is a new one-use hold item that enables its user to move first for one turn when "in a pinch" (ie 25% health). Shuckle's secondary ability, Gluttony, allows Custap Berry to activate at 50%. The trick here would be to anticipate an attack that'll bring Shuckle's health down to 50% or below and use Power Trick that turn. Since you now move first, you should be able to pull off at least one move with your 614 attack stats, which usually is an OHKO. The following are Pok?mon with moves that are super-effective to Shuckle:

this way youll have a fantastic shuckle!

omg thats such a dirty move!!
I like it:cool:

TheEvilDookie
02-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Check out this (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38513) thread. It should help you understand all about EVs.neither do i

You could at least make that post more than 4 words.

Vincent_Valentine_4
02-09-2008, 11:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that Garchomp can't use Dragon Dance.

Leman
02-10-2008, 12:53 AM
I'm pretty sure that Garchomp can't use Dragon Dance.

It can't learn Dragon Dance.

Itachi_2007
02-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Gengar @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SPD / 252 SATK / 4 HP
Timid Nature (+SPD, -ATK)
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball / Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse / Energy Ball / Will-o-Wisp / HP [ICE] / Focus Blast. Or a Set I've seen used by Marriland on Youtube:

Gengar @ Petaya Berry
EVs: 252 SATk / 252 SPD / 4 HP
- Substitute ---<<< Main move
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball / HP [ICE]. Hp [ICE] is just there for an option, as well as the above moveset's options. Note, that stats upping berries really have nothing that can use them well, but if you want to use it, theres no problem with that. And then there's Smogon's standard:

Gengar @ Leftovers / Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast. HP Ice is really a great option, so you can fit that on there, this team fears Swampert, so you might also want to fit Energy Ball in there. Also, to note, this set takes best adventage of using Hp Ice, so it doesn't get outsped:

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SATK / 140 SPD / 108 HP
Modest / Timid Nature
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast / HP ICE
- Thunderbolt. If it still doesn't outspeed, then I'd run a few more SPd EV's, since It's more then likely a Scarf variant. (Garchomp.)

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Whoever put direct attacks on Shuckle needs top really learn to not do that.

Honestly Itachi Focus Sash kind of sucks on Gengar since SR is really common and Sandstorm is even more common. It just never works.

though that does remind me that this team would need sand stream support. Shuckle NEEDS it and Garchomp likes it a lot.

But seriously Dawka, never put attack moves on Shuckle unless it's Knock Off, and that doesn't really count.