PDA

View Full Version : Dawka's Team!!

dawka
01-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Hey fans, this is my team so if youve read any of my latest posts than youll know that my teams gotta be good!

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Quiet ? 252 HP, 68 Speed, 188 SpAtk
Sandstream
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Substitute
~ Focus Punch

Tyranitar as my lead, and hes a good one. Sandstream gives full team support as ive tryed to keep all my guys as ground, rock or steel. substitute straight away and with 101hp in each one it can survive a siesmic toss from a blissey. you could call this my blissey counter but with a boltbeaming combo with it as well it has great type coverage, tyraniboah, not what they were expecting.

Claydol@ Leftovers
Bold- 236 HP, 216 Def, 56 SpAtk
Levitate
~Rapid Spin
~Stealth Rock
~Calm Mind
~Earth Power/ Ice Beam

my Screen/reflect support and possibley the greatest rapid spinner in the game! it is immune to both spikes and stealth rock then he just blows them away, clearing the way for my sweepers and tanks! im still wondering what move it should know, ice beam or earth power, id like a reliable STAB move but ice beam deals with dragons...
ill let you decide!

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Impish ? 252 HP, 172 Def, 84 Speed
Sturdy
~ Stealth Rock
~ Spikes
~ Whirlwind
~ Drill Peck

My physical wall, lays down rocks and spikes then he whirlwind till his hearts content! Drill pecking monsters like heracross and gallade of course!

Registeel @Leftovers
Impish- 204 HP, 116 Def, 188 S.Def
Clear Body
~Iron Defence
~Toxic
~Amnesia
~Flash Cannon

My mixed tank, if i feel that the opponent might have whirlwind or roar ill just toxic and flash cannon till dead, but on the lucky chance that he doesnt than i max def and spdef and wait till toxic does its work. ive had some problems with him but on the whole he does work!

Cradily @ Leftovers
Careful ? 252 HP, 252 SpDef, 4 Atk
Suction Cups
~ Giga Drain
~ Recover
~ Rock Slide
~ Confuse Ray

My special Wall and a big one at that, i know that blissey would be a better choice but it like Cradilys typing, not much is effective against it, he stalls with confuse ray than he pound and restores till the opponent is no longer moving!

Metagross @ Leftovers
Adamant ? 252 Atk, 130 Speed, 76 HP, 50 Def
Clear Body
~ Agility
~ Meteor Mash
~ Earthquake
~ Thunderpunch

Last but not least my slightly different Ev trained Agiligross. ive given it higher defence so it can withstand attacks bt his attack and speed are higher than the foe would expect. meteor mash for STAB, earthquake for Heatrans and other metagross' and thunderpunch for gyrados' that would otherwise wall this mean sun of a ******!!!

there you go my team that seems to be doing well on shoddy, im gonna take it to the tournaments and see how they handle!!

see ya!

Duddit
02-03-2008, 02:28 AM
Man i love your pokes all of them

When I make my team some time in the future I would like to steal your skaromy if thats ok?

btw I found your tyranitar post very useful and i strongly disagree with them closing it :confused: I dont understand why people are coming hard on people like you who right long guides to help beginners become more sucsessful

dawka
02-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Man i love your pokes all of them

When I make my team some time in the future I would like to steal your skaromy if thats ok?

btw I found your tyranitar post very useful and i strongly disagree with them closing it :confused: I dont understand why people are coming hard on people like you who right long guides to help beginners become more sucsessful
thank you! im just trying to help the little guy, i was once a n00b too, many many years ago...... those were the days........

anyho you may steal my skarmory, and if you ever need help with chosing a moveset people do not hesitate to ask!

nice meeting you.

Dude7
02-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Hey fans, this is my team so if youve read any of my latest posts than youll know that my teams gotta be good!

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Quiet ? 252 HP, 68 Speed, 188 SpAtk
Sandstream
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Substitute
~ Focus Punch

Tyranitar as my lead, and hes a good one. Sandstream gives full team support as ive tryed to keep all my guys as ground, rock or steel. substitute straight away and with 101hp in each one it can survive a siesmic toss from a blissey. you could call this my blissey counter but with a boltbeaming combo with it as well it has great type coverage, tyraniboah, not what they were expecting.

Claydol@ Leftovers
Bold- 236 HP, 216 Def, 56 SpAtk
Levitate
~Rapid Spin
~Stealth Rock
~Calm Mind
~Earth Power/ Ice Beam

my Screen/reflect support and possibley the greatest rapid spinner in the game! it is immune to both spikes and stealth rock then he just blows them away, clearing the way for my sweepers and tanks! im still wondering what move it should know, ice beam or earth power, id like a reliable STAB move but ice beam deals with dragons...
ill let you decide!

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Impish ? 252 HP, 172 Def, 84 Speed
Sturdy
~ Stealth Rock
~ Spikes
~ Whirlwind
~ Drill Peck

My physical wall, lays down rocks and spikes then he whirlwind till his hearts content! Drill pecking monsters like heracross and gallade of course!

Registeel @Leftovers
Impish- 204 HP, 116 Def, 188 S.Def
Clear Body
~Iron Defence
~Toxic
~Amnesia
~Flash Cannon

My mixed tank, if i feel that the opponent might have whirlwind or roar ill just toxic and flash cannon till dead, but on the lucky chance that he doesnt than i max def and spdef and wait till toxic does its work. ive had some problems with him but on the whole he does work!

Cradily @ Leftovers
Careful ? 252 HP, 252 SpDef, 4 Atk
Suction Cups
~ Giga Drain
~ Recover
~ Rock Slide
~ Confuse Ray

My special Wall and a big one at that, i know that blissey would be a better choice but it like Cradilys typing, not much is effective against it, he stalls with confuse ray than he pound and restores till the opponent is no longer moving!

Metagross @ Leftovers
Adamant ? 252 Atk, 130 Speed, 76 HP, 50 Def
Clear Body
~ Agility
~ Meteor Mash
~ Earthquake
~ Thunderpunch

Last but not least my slightly different Ev trained Agiligross. ive given it higher defence so it can withstand attacks bt his attack and speed are higher than the foe would expect. meteor mash for STAB, earthquake for Heatrans and other metagross' and thunderpunch for gyrados' that would otherwise wall this mean sun of a ******!!!

there you go my team that seems to be doing well on shoddy, im gonna take it to the tournaments and see how they handle!!

see ya!

Man
You Kept Your Pokemon Ground,Steel & Rock My
A Lapras With This MoveSet Should Finish Them : ThunderBolt - Surf - Confuse Ray - Body Slam
You Should Varietize Your Team
Some One With Water Or Grass Type Pokemon Can FInish You Off

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-05-2008, 08:48 PM
What possed you to put three steels on here? Infernape assassinates this entire team. Anything with decent special attack and a Fire Move will pretty much drill you, especially with a few moves to take out the supporting cast.

Choice Band Metagross can 2HKO anything on this team, and will basically wreck everything.

Needs walls that actually work well together, not walls that share the same weaks.

EDIT: also, what inclined to you not put a recovery move on Skarmory for Stealth Rock? Not to mention Claydol knows it. That Skarm is no considering it can't heal.