PDA

View Full Version : Gotta buy em' all

kitten
04-18-2005, 02:07 PM
Does anyone know of a website or reference somewhere that lists all the DVD's in chronilogical order for all of the series and movies? I want to start collecting them, but I'm not sure in what order they came and some type of list would be great.

Thanks for any feedback.

Missingno mystery
04-18-2005, 06:28 PM
On amazon.com the newest one's say where they go, Vol.1 Vol.2 etc. For the old ones some are orderd but here's how they go (well see how far I get): I choose you! Pikachu!, The mystery of mount Moon, The sisters of cerulean city, Poke-friends, Seaside Pikachu, Thunder shock!, Psychic surprise, Primeape problems, Fashion victims, Fighting tournament, The great race, Pikachu party, Wake up Snorlax, Jigglypuff pop, Charizard!!, Totally Togepi, Picture perfect, Water blast!, Our hero Meowth, The final badge, Hang ten Pikachu, The Po-ke corral!, Show time!, Friends & rivals, ROUND ONE!, Into the arena.
After that they came out with the GS videos but I can't say the order cause I don't have them all but if you goto serebii.net, they have a complete DVD guide, but remember the DVD's are not the same as the VHS's, I recomend buying the first red and yellow box and gold and silver box video's on VHS cause there the same thing as the DVD's but cheaper, and if you have a player for DVD's get the Advanced set on DVD as they come with 2 episodes not on any VHS, also the 2nd season is ONLY on DVD, with about 12 episodes on each.

Suisho Ai
04-20-2005, 10:09 AM
Oooh, more adventures in the Hoenn region! Sweet!

IT
04-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know of a website or reference somewhere that lists all the DVD's in chronilogical order for all of the series and movies? I want to start collecting them, but I'm not sure in what order they came and some type of list would be great.

Thanks for any feedback.

Well that will burn a whole load of money... :biggrin: Unless you'll download 'em somewhere...

Suisho Ai
04-21-2005, 01:57 AM
yay download!!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-21-2005, 06:53 AM
You guys don't know how much I'd love to own the Kanto series on DVD or VHS ^^; I have Pikachu Party and Jigglypuff Pop but I can't find any other videos or anything of that series anywhere x.x; I'm gunna have to keep searching eBay and amazon (it'll cost heaps to buy and more for postage to Australia xP)

I've only seen the Master Quest DVD's which had 4 episodes on each of them.

I wish I had a fast internet connection. I have Dial-up and we live in an old area so the phone lines are bad. We only get 3/4 of the speed of normal dial-up users xP I tried downloading Jirachi Wishmaker once...it said it would take over 700 hours and it kept going up...

Kayden Javlaíakín
04-21-2005, 07:00 AM
yay download!!
There's a four-word minimum. Anyway, I have NONE of the DVDs, besides the movies...

IT
04-21-2005, 01:13 PM
yay download!!

And anyways, what's that supposed to mean, I download movies weekly... :cool: But I can't help you unless you get some kind of an illegal downloading program...