PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Yu-Hakusho

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Does anyone like this tight anime series. I just don't like that it's from Funimation.

Marill
03-21-2004, 06:02 PM
I do. I think it's one of the better animés that Cartoon Network has to offer.

Thunderbird
03-22-2004, 11:42 AM
Huh@@ All of my friends love it!
the japanese were once crazed with this anime.

Devil Princess#1
03-24-2004, 07:22 PM
I Love Yu Yu Hakusho One Of My Friends Are Even Obessed With Kurama I Just Cant Believe Yuske Is Part Demon

DarkMasterX
03-24-2004, 09:58 PM
I Love Yu Yu Hakusho One Of My Friends Are Even Obessed With Kurama I Just Cant Believe Yuske Is Part Demon

Ah yes thank you for spoiling that for me you ass. :rolleyes:

Alakazam
03-25-2004, 10:36 AM
Heh, I really enjoy YY-H, and I'm glad that Cartoon Network picked it up. I just hope that they translate the rest of the series -_- (there's at LEAST 50-60 eps. that aren't in english yet).

Also, the Yu Yu Hakusho movie, Poltrigeist Reoprt, is quite excellent. The only weird thing about it is that it was dubbed years before the series was, and so the voice actors are different >_<

ReclusiveDemon
03-25-2004, 02:47 PM
God blast it... Now theres no point even watching it.

The animes okay, it could be better... Im not fond of the plot at times, or the fact yusukes weakness is his girlfriend...

Mechaflame
03-25-2004, 06:59 PM
I guess it's too late but... SPOILERS! :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-26-2004, 01:35 PM
I Love Yu Yu Hakusho One Of My Friends Are Even Obessed With Kurama I Just Cant Believe Yuske Is Part Demon You little.... *Regains niceness* Put spoilers on there next time kay cause your ruined that for all of us.

vellyvell
03-27-2004, 06:24 PM
*Spoilers*

Yusuke dies in the match against Tugoru so its not a spoiler, its out on video :wink:

Tamer Marco
03-29-2004, 05:19 PM
WHATT!! He has his own power + Gen Kai's! How the hell could he lose!

perfectpichu
03-29-2004, 07:44 PM
There's no way he can lose! Seriously! They should somehow change that! :evil:

Tamer Marco
04-03-2004, 02:52 PM

*SPOILERS*

It's true folks, Ultra Punk Yuske Ureameshi dies from a serious beating from Touguro. He comes back to life later and is part demon. Yuske's daddy was a demon and now so is he.

Strawberry
04-03-2004, 11:55 PM
YYH!!! This is the anime with my Ku-chan (Kurama) in it!!! YAY!!! *Glomps Ku-chan*

*SPOILER WARNING!*

+
-
+
-
+
-
Okay. Yes, Yusuke dies. No, Toguro doesn't kill him. I was on a site, and it said that Toguro killed Kuwabaka (Kuwabara) to make Yusuke angry, so he would become stronger. I think it's Sensui, or someone else who kills Yusuke, because Toguro's dead and gone by then. And his dad wasn't a demon. It was an ancestor of his, but not his dad. The ancestor is Razen, who I think ate human flesh, but then fell in love with a woman doctor, and swore never to eat human flesh again, meaning he would die. At least, that's what I think happened.... *Sweatdrop*
But it wasn't his dad.

Just a question, does anyone know for sure if Hiei ever tells Yukina that he's her twin brother? Or if Ku-chan's mother know's that he's not really the Shuuichi Minamino that we all know and love (Especially me)?

perfectpichu
04-04-2004, 12:33 AM
HALF SPOILER WARNING......even though it was already said *cough*DevilPrincess#1*cough*.........

I found a picture of Yusuke in his demon form!!! It is dang creepy!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I couldn't sleep for a week! :liar: Just joking.... I could sleep, but it's just so wierd!!!! However I wish that SOMEONE *glares at DP#1* hadn't of spilled it.... Actually.... I heard it from one of my other friends before her.....oh well....But I can still threaten her at school!! She will pay!! :twisted:
*clears throaght* Well anyway.... Does anyone want to see the picture???

vellyvell
04-04-2004, 03:50 AM
YYH!!! This is the anime with my Ku-chan (Kurama) in it!!! YAY!!! *Glomps Ku-chan*

*SPOILER WARNING!*

+
-
+
-
+
-
Okay. Yes, Yusuke dies. No, Toguro doesn't kill him. I was on a site, and it said that Toguro killed Kuwabaka (Kuwabara) to make Yusuke angry, so he would become stronger. I think it's Sensui, or someone else who kills Yusuke, because Toguro's dead and gone by then. And his dad wasn't a demon. It was an ancestor of his, but not his dad. The ancestor is Razen, who I think ate human flesh, but then fell in love with a woman doctor, and swore never to eat human flesh again, meaning he would die. At least, that's what I think happened.... *Sweatdrop*
But it wasn't his dad.

Just a question, does anyone know for sure if Hiei ever tells Yukina that he's her twin brother? Or if Ku-chan's mother know's that he's not really the Shuuichi Minamino that we all know and love (Especially me)? Acually Tuguro kills Yusuke. Poo does this freaky demon bird transformation, and Yusuke is back: Demon style. He forces Tugoru to go to 120% causing a self-destruction. Yusuke wins

Thunderbird
04-04-2004, 04:26 AM
I found a picture of Yusuke in his demon form!!! It is dang creepy!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I couldn't sleep for a week! :liar: Just joking.... I could sleep, but it's just so wierd!!!! However I wish that SOMEONE *glares at DP#1* hadn't of spilled it.... Actually.... I heard it from one of my other friends before her.....oh well....But I can still threaten her at school!! She will pay!! :twisted:
*clears throaght* Well anyway.... Does anyone want to see the picture???

I'm curious.. can i see it?? PLS?? :P

perfectpichu
04-04-2004, 10:35 PM
Should I just PM it to you??

Tamer Marco
04-05-2004, 12:59 AM
Simply put it in the thread. I bet Yuske's gonna look even worse than when he fought the 4th Saint Beast. How ugly is it? -.-

perfectpichu
04-05-2004, 09:57 PM
Uhhhh....which thread?? ^_^; You'll find out soon enough.

Tamer Marco
04-05-2004, 10:06 PM
In this thread! I wanna see it!

perfectpichu
04-05-2004, 10:17 PM
Oh duh....... :doh: .......ok.......let me see.......

WARNING!!!!!! SPOILER PIC!!!!!!!!

http://animeanalyze.duckmaker.com/yuyu/pics/yusuke/majin.jpg

Tamer Marco
04-05-2004, 10:27 PM
Oh duh....... :doh: .......ok.......let me see.......

WARNING!!!!!! SPOILER PIC!!!!!!!!

http://animeanalyze.duckmaker.com/yuyu/pics/yusuke/majin.jpg Thats not even scary. He kinda looks like Hiei with more hair and no eye.

perfectpichu
04-06-2004, 12:18 AM
I know it's not scary.... I just said that it was creepy. I mean, it's not every day that you see a character that used to be human and is now a demon.... :rolleyes:

Tamer Marco
04-06-2004, 12:31 AM
I know it's not scary.... I just said that it was creepy. I mean, it's not every day that you see a character that used to be human and is now a demon.... :rolleyes: It's not even close to scary or creepy when you see good ole Hiei green. :rolleyes: Yes for a episode he's green.

perfectpichu
04-06-2004, 12:50 AM
Yeah I've seen that one.... It's just that I haven't (and most likely wouldn't) want to see a normal (well maybe not completely normal) human suddenly die then come alive again as a demon.... That's what I'm calling creepy.... I wouldn't expect someone like Yusuke to suddenly become a demon after just dying.... But with Yusuke, I guess that anything can happen....

Tamer Marco
04-06-2004, 12:53 AM
Yeah I've seen that one.... It's just that I haven't (and most likely wouldn't) want to see a normal (well maybe not completely normal) human suddenly die then come alive again as a demon.... That's what I'm calling creepy.... I wouldn't expect someone like Yusuke to suddenly become a demon after just dying.... But with Yusuke, I guess that anything can happen.... Yeah... First a dimwitt now a demon.

perfectpichu
04-06-2004, 01:11 AM
lol. Yeah, I always thought he was a huge dimwit.... I can't spell for my life. :lol:

Tamer Marco
04-06-2004, 01:20 AM
You need more than four words in your post. You better get more in there before the guys in blue text come after you.

Question: Why did Jin have pity on Yuske? It seems that Jin LET Yuske win in the Dark Tornement.

vellyvell
04-08-2004, 05:39 PM
Jin didn't like how there team cheated.

Spoiler Warning

Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama all fight in a youkai turney. Yusuke makes it the farthest, but loses.

pokemon fan
04-09-2004, 03:01 AM
Does anyone know if cartoon network will ever show the final episodes of Yu-Yu-Hakusho? :susp:

Tamer Marco
04-09-2004, 03:07 AM
I think they will. That is if they ever get them translated! :boohoo:

Sutiivun
04-09-2004, 04:53 AM
I think they will. That is if they ever get them translated! :boohoo:Yes, I hope they do. I want to see them! :rambo:

Tamer Marco
04-19-2004, 01:49 AM
Aawwww. Did anyone see the newest episode yesterday. I think that Yuske really cared about Gen Kai on the inside.

Anna Omega
11-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Acually Tuguro kills Yusuke. Poo does this freaky demon bird transformation, and Yusuke is back: Demon style. He forces Tugoru to go to 120% causing a self-destruction. Yusuke wins

**SPOLIERS**

Alrighty then, let's get some things straigtened out here.

Yes, Yusuke did "die", or rather, came within a micrometer of doing so. He gets "killed" in the battle against Sensui. He messes with the freak's head and enrages him into "killing" him. By doing this, he is using the same tacitc that Toguro used: He killed off someone close to the team, namely himself, so that Kuwabara could re-summon his reikan (Spirit Sword) and free him, Hiei, and Kurama from the ghost's belly.

After Kuwabara, Hiei, and Youko Kurama chase Sensui in the Makai (Demon World) and start fighting him, King Yama's Special Forces Team arrives at the former battle ground, and try to mess with Yusuke, probably make sure he's really dead, and if not, then finish the job. Koenma tries to protect him, but fails.

Puu then begins glowing with a strange blue light--probably Yusuke's aura-- and disappears. He reappears at the scene of his seemingly-dead other half and instantly transforms into a massive blue phoenix, in an attempt to protect his familiar.

Now, for those of you that think that Yusuke was killed by Toguro, he wasn't. Toguro "killed" (He really only injured him) Kuwabara Again, this was a tactic used only for enraging Yusuke and unleashing his dormant power, and the it succeeded.

So, that's my explanation.

You ask how I know this, seeing as they aren't nearly this far on Cartoon Network. Easy. I bought the "In the Blood" DVD Thursday at Target. :biggrin:

zer0
12-03-2004, 03:05 AM
yu yu hakusho is my favorite anime(but i guess i dont really watch that much) i have been watching a lot of the dvd stuff that funimation has been making. i've been getting all the dvds as they come out. i dont want to really ruin it for anyone but after the sensui case, the next case is the last one. i didnt see the final episode here(usa) though, i saw it in another country when i was there. its friggin awesome.

perfectpichu
12-03-2004, 08:30 PM
Dudes! This thread is like, 7 months old! Don't revive dead threads! If you want to post something, make sure that you're not reviving a thread in the process. If there was a rules thread, then I would tell you both to read the rules, but, since there isn't, I can't. So, don't double post, don't curse, don't make fun of people, don't revive dead threads, etc. Anyways... have fun here at PE2K!