PDA

View Full Version : [RMT] Feel The Breeze!

HeartMark
02-01-2008, 11:05 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffsa/dpffsa407.png
White Rose of York

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpfbsa/dpfbsa407.png http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/items/focus-strip.png
-------------------------------------
White Rose of York (Roserade) ( ♀ ) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder
- Toxic Spikes
- Grass Knot

Meow.

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-02-2008, 10:42 PM
specsmence can pretty much kill anything on this team, including swampert and Hitmontop.

I'm not feeling Scarf Gar here. It's your only way to block Rapid Spin and it's restricted by a choice item. Starmie can run off and let a normal type take nothing from the predicted Shadow Ball, and Star can come back in, predict Gengar coming in, and nail it with STAB Psychic, or more likely surf. Then it runs off again, comes in and kills your rapid spin blocker switching in.

Also, you can only really Revenge Kill Azelf with Gengar. Otherwise, it'll punish your team. Roserade will have trouble with Weavile, so watch out. Ice Shard or Pursuit could slay you.

It's a fairly solid team though. You lack a rapid spinner yourself, and that damage could stack up if you aren't careful.

Fire Away
02-02-2008, 11:07 PM
What's the point of even posting Aldaron's team? :/

HeartMark
02-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Because I use it? And plan on changing a few pokemon to go along with my playing style. Thanks.

Fire Away
02-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Because I use it? And plan on changing a few pokemon to go along with my playing style. Thanks.

Well it's obvious this team works, since it got him to number 1 on the Shoddy Battle ladder. I don't get why you would post it unless you had already changed a few mons, which you haven't. :|

HeartMark
02-03-2008, 01:23 AM
I just told you why I posted it.. but I can tell you again.

So I can get feedback for ideas, of if I need to change some pokemon to go along with my type of playing style.

I've played with this team only today. Yes I'm 14-2. But still. Enough going back and forth, THAT'S pointless.

@Spongebob Number One Fan: Azelf is really easy to handle actually. I've never had a problem with it. ScarfGengar is the Speed I need, yes it restrices the move coverage, but so far, so good.

Fire Away
02-03-2008, 01:24 AM
TBH if you don't care enough to use your own team, or at least put an original spin on someone elses, I don't care enough to feed you ideas. :|

Post it on Smogon. :P

EDIT: I also don't get why you'd want to edit his team, since it has already proven to be a winner. IMO each mon works so excellently together and the synergy could potentially unwravel if you remove just one. :/

HeartMark
02-03-2008, 01:27 AM
I don't need ideas right? Because like you said..

It can get to #1.

I don't need to have a immature flame war with a little 15 year old kid. Have fun.

Fire Away
02-03-2008, 01:31 AM
I don't need ideas right? Because like you said..

It can get to #1.

I don't need to have a immature flame war with a little 15 year old kid. Have fun.

I'm not sure me requesting that you post your own team is a flame or immature.