nature: jolly
evs 255atk/spd
max ivs in atk and spd
atks: earthquake, stone edge, dragon claw, either fire fang or fire blast

porygon-z@leftovers
nature: modest
evs 255hp/spatk
max ivs hp/spatk and 30 in spd
atks: thunder bolt, ice beam, dark pulse, protect???

so basically i start off w/ninjask use swords dance and baton pass to electivre. garchomp is just really good so thats why its in there and porygon z is my special sweeper.

need help with item for electivire (im trying to avode using same item on two different pkmn), and an alternate move for protect on porygon z if needed.

if u have any other suggestion please add those and i am thinking of adding gliscor and jolteon or crobat as my fifth and sixth pkmn so if u have any suggestion of those pkmn please tell me

Darkwaters
02-03-2008, 07:08 PM
I'd suggest putting Expert Belt on your Electivire, to give his many "Super Effective" attacks an extra little kick. As for Porygon-Z I'd put in either Nasty Plot to boost up your already strong special attacks, or Recover which will go well with Leftovers and his good HP. Fire Fang is better on Garchomp than Fire Blast, it's a physical attack and is more accurate with more PP.
Hope I helped! :happy:

Stubby Boardman
02-04-2008, 11:21 AM
I'd suggest putting Expert Belt on your Electivire, to give his many "Super Effective" attacks an extra little kick. As for Porygon-Z I'd put in either Nasty Plot to boost up your already strong special attacks, or Recover which will go well with Leftovers and his good HP. Fire Fang is better on Garchomp than Fire Blast, it's a physical attack and is more accurate with more PP.
Hope I helped! :happy:

yes u did thanks