PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Naruto: The Untold Story - Part I [DS]

Pages : [1] 2 3

CM
02-04-2008, 01:57 AM
I've finally decided to post a discussion thread for my RP, Naruto: The Untold Story - Part I (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75798)! Here, we can talk about characters, the plot, where the story is heading, ideas, ect. Now, how about we start discussing about anything that has to deal with the RP or whatever? If you are reading this and are not a RPer in this RP, the sign-ups are still open and/or we can talk about you joining in this thread, as in what already existing Naruto characters are available and things like that. Now here's a list of the Bijuus, Reserved/Pending, Accepted, and Denied lists-

Original Bijuus
Click on the name to see a picture.

One-Tailed: Ichibi no Shukaku (http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/307/d/9/Chibi_Bijuus__Shukaku_by_Shivita.jpg), the racoon - sealed inside of Sabaku no Gaara (AKA Saraibre)
Two-Tailed: Nibi no Nekomata (http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/307/5/a/Chibi_Bijuus__Nekomata_by_Shivita.jpg), the cat - was sealed inside of Nii Yugito (deceased), now sealed by the Akasuki
Three-Tailed: Sanbi no Isonade (http://fc.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/307/2/b/Chibi_Bijuus__Isonade_by_Shivita.jpg), the shark - sealed by the Akasuki
[I know what you all are thinking, that the Three-Tailed Bijuu is a trutle, not a shark, but I like the shark idea better. If you want to do the turtle, then fine.]
Four-Tailed: Yonbi no Soukou (http://fc.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/307/e/6/Chibi_Bijuus__Sokou_by_Shivita.jpg) the half chicken and half snake monster thing - sealed by the Akatsuki
Five-Tailed: Gobi no Houkou (http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/307/b/a/Chibi_Bijuus__Houkou_by_Shivita.jpg), the dog - unclaimed
Six-Tailed: Rokubi no Raijuu (http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/307/f/2/Chibi_Bijuus__Raijuu_by_Shivita.jpg), the weasel - sealed inside of Sukiriu Anza (aka Alex the Charmander/Winged Charmander)
Seven-Tailed: Shichibi no Kaku (http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/307/0/3/Chibi_Bijuus__Kaku_by_Shivita.jpg), the badger - unclaimed
Eight-Tailed: Hachibi Yamata no Orochi (http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/307/6/a/Chibi_Bijuus__Yamata_no_Orochi_by_Shivita.jpg), the snake - sealed inside of Demuen Maruishi (Empoleonx2)
Nine-Tailed: Kyuubi no Youko (http://fc.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/307/5/e/Chibi_Bijuus__Kyuubi_no_Youko_by_Shivita.jpg), the fox - sealed inside of Uzumaki Naruto (aka Crystal Momoyia [me])
[all pictures belong to Shivita on deviantART.com and you can go to her site to get a small description on all of the Bijuus]

Reserved/Pending

Accpeted
Crystal Momoyia (me) as Uzumaki Nakari, Uzumaki Naruto, and Wolfen Moro
Saraibre as Kouseitan'i Eitai Kami, Kouseitan'i Ryuujin Tetsuda, Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuuga Hinata, Uchiha Sasuke, Sabaku no Gaara, and Kenji Suyuki
Master Ash as Uzumaki Saruno, Hoshigaki Aboka, Ikimaru Shomaru, and Yumi Ken
Pyroboy74 as Okinawa Kakashi and Okinawa Saniro
Alex the Charmander/Winged Charmander as Sukiriu Anza, Hyuuga Neji, Uchiha Tora, Uchiha Itatchi, and Rock Lee
Empoleonx2 as Demuen Maruishi, Sikkikaze Koutei, Aburame Shino, Kairai Suji, Sabaku no Temari, and Sabaku no Kankuro
Oot as Uchiha Oot
Hidachi as Hatake Hidachi

Denied
Eaglemaster23 as Yamakuzure Shiori (more like dropped out of the RP)
kentucky_fried_torchic as Kaisui Shizu and Hoshigaki Kisame (dropped out [I think...])
Eeveeking929 as Uchiha Kyashi (hasn't posted in forever...)
Chaos_Dude as Uzumaki Hiroshi (dropped out)

CM
02-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Okay, double post, bad, I know, but I would really like to get this out of the way, and that's relationships. I said that there could be romance, and maybe it would be a good idea to talk/discuss who all is going to like who. And since I started it, I'll go first.

First, Nakari is going to end up liking Hyuuga Neji. And second, we all know Naruto starts to like Haruno Sakura, but I think he would be better with Hyuuga Hinata, but that's just me. That's why I started this subject. Better to get it done and over with before the RP, right?

Alex the Charmander
02-07-2008, 02:21 AM
I'm sure Neji will be thrilled.

Though, I myself, think it's a good idea, seeing as he's so... Different.

And my other character... I'll wait to finish her sign up.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-07-2008, 02:26 AM
Are you refering to Neji or Naruto with the "Though, myself, think it's a good idea, seeing as he's so... Different" comment. I'm not trying to be rude or stupid, but I'm a little braindead at the moment... :oops:

Alex the Charmander
02-07-2008, 02:27 AM
Specifically, Neji.

But, yeah.

Should I wait to finish Anza's sign up first before I let her into this topic?

~Wildstorm

CM
02-07-2008, 02:29 AM
You don't have to. This is open for any existing character or OCs, weather the SU is finished or not. The only way I would say no is if I had denied the SU.

Alex the Charmander
02-07-2008, 02:31 AM
I don't know who Anza should like though, that's the only problem.

And as we all know, Wonder Weasel likes nobody.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-07-2008, 02:36 AM
No, Wonder Weasel basically hates everyone around him, no one would ever like Fishstick unless they're weird (no offense to those who do!), and I'm not so sure about Duck Butt... I think he and Pinky would be a good couple...

Index:
Wonder Weasel = Itatchi
Fishstick = Kisame
Duck Butt = Sasuke (because of his hair, lol)
Pinky = Sakura

Alex the Charmander
02-07-2008, 02:41 AM
I wonder if Anza is going to grow close to anyone. She does have a bit of an attitude.

As for your comment:

Lawl to that, my friend.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-07-2008, 02:42 AM
I have more nicknames for more characters, but I really don't want to go there...

Alex the Charmander
02-07-2008, 02:51 AM
well, anyway. Anza has a terrible attitude. I do wonder if she's capable of compassion.

Plus, I have no idea what she'd do about it if she did like somebody. she'd probably kick herself for it, anyway. (Metaphorically, of course.)

~Wildstorm

CM
02-07-2008, 02:53 AM
Yeah. That would be a problem, but you did read Nakari's bio, right? You would think that she would be either too to herself or maybe out there or something to think about compassion, or something like that. I'm not totally sure.

Lord Fedora
02-07-2008, 02:57 AM
but I think he would be better with Hyuuga Hinata

Won't stop Kyashi :wink:.

In any case, yes, I was serious about Kyashi liking Naruto, and she's going to be a bit more... flirtatious then Hinata. Of course, I'm going to wait on Sabi's opinion there, considering how she's got Hinata, so it basically comes down to where her coupling lies. On a side note, I am absolutely pro-NarutoxHinata, hence why I'm allowing Sabi to have the first say on that. I'm fine either way though.

CM
02-07-2008, 03:03 AM
I would agree, but you have to remember, I'm Uzumaki Naruto, so I have a say in it, too. We'll just see how it goes.

Well, I'm done for the night. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully. So, I'll talk to you all later!

Alex the Charmander
02-07-2008, 03:13 AM
I think Anza's going to like Kiba, 'cause they're actually so much alike. You'll have to see the bio.

~Wildstorm

Lord Fedora
02-07-2008, 11:02 AM
I would agree, but you have to remember, I'm Uzumaki Naruto, so I have a say in it, too. We'll just see how it goes.

Well, I'm done for the night. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully. So, I'll talk to you all later!
I know, I'm just saying, if Sabi's not pro NarutoxHinata, then it's probably not going to happen. All I'm saying.

Also, Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo to SasuSaku, that's all I'm going to say. Sasuke doesn't go with anybody and is ever the loner, and Sakura's too useless too deserve anyone.

Alex the Charmander
02-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Well, as I've said before, everyone is going to hate Anza 'cause she's such a jerk so it's really no use pairing her up.

So, yeah. Unless anyone thinks she'd like anyone, which is unlikely unless you have wings and feathers.

Though Kiba would be a good match for her, but I'll wait for Saraibre on that one.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-07-2008, 10:45 PM
It would be good to get Saraibre-chan's opinion on this since she is both Kiba and Hinata... but anyway, I'm getting ready to start writing the first post, so we should start soon.

Saraibre Ryu
02-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Why is it always me who gets stuck with things like this every time? Why? Anyway, I personally, along with my best friend are strong NaruxHina supporters (and when I mean strong, I'm underexaggerating a bit, we practically yell at anyone who says otherwise and she'd hate me if I said otherwise) so thats my input about that subject.

Sasuke can go elsewhere for pity's sake. I could kill the darn idiotic *insert curse word here* with my own two hands if Tetsuda doesn't get there first.

Kami is really an open person who'd get along with most people, but I might be planning on a KibaxTetsu paring, but not too sure yet...

Anyway, I'm off! *goes to post*

Lord Fedora
02-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Why is it always me who gets stuck with things like this every time? Why? Anyway, I personally, along with my best friend are strong NaruxHina supporters (and when I mean strong, I'm underexaggerating a bit, we practically yell at anyone who says otherwise and she'd hate me if I said otherwise) so thats my input about that subject.

Well, I'm sure Kyashi will be sad...
Kyashi: Try annoyed and very ticked off!
Kyashi, wha... get your ass back on the other side of the fourth wall! *shoves through fourth wall, makes hand seals* Fourth Wall Seal! *slams hand against fourth wall, it disappears* Now, as I was saying, that may upset Kyashi a bit, but I have absoluetly no problems with that. Yay NaruHina!
Kyashi's Disembodied Voice: WHAT!?

Phantasm.Angel
02-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Shizu's an emo. I'll have to wait and see

CM
02-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Either way, it doesn't matter to me. I'm just RPing as the hyper-active knuckleheaded ninja who doesn't notice that a girl has a crush on him...

Saraibre Ryu
02-08-2008, 11:52 PM
*Bashes head on desk* I have no clue what to do for Hinata, as for Kiba, he's coming in later on.

Kami is a bit like Naruto, as you'll find out later on, or soon anyway.

I'm half brain dead right now. I spent all my last class listening to high frequency and high pitched recodings to try and record stuff on the stupid Macs in our school, and my head is half gone.

CM
02-08-2008, 11:58 PM
It's alright. Hinata doesn't have a lot (if any) lines or role in this part of the story, anyway. As for Kiba, I don't think he does, eiter, not until later like you said. Same for Hinata.

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 12:02 AM
I'm confused as of what to do now as well, but it doesn't matter, because Neji and Anza can always just chat with someone. I do think that Anza is a pretty good battler and I really want to test out the Transformation or something, though.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Well, after a while longer, I would like to have the scene when everyone is put onto teams, but I don't know who to pair with who. If this were just a fanfic, I would have Nakari be on Squad 7 with Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, but since it's not, I don't know what to do.

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Well, Neji's got a squad and Anza's a Chuunin so I can't help you, but I don't know. if you can suggest something.

~Wildstorm

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 12:09 AM
I vote that we pick names out of a hat or something

CM
02-09-2008, 12:11 AM
How would that help?

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 12:12 AM
How would that help?

by making teams randomer

CM
02-09-2008, 12:15 AM
*sighs* How would we even do that? We're nowhere near eachother in the real world, and there isn't a virtual hat to pull names from.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Yeah i was wondering about the squads too. Whoever wants a ninja who can turn shadows into weapons and animals then go ahead and tell me. Cause i really don't care what squad i get on just whoever needs my help.

CM
02-09-2008, 12:18 AM
You weren't kidding when you told me you were going to do that, Pryoboy74... I'm scared now...

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 12:19 AM
You're the RP master, you decide it

CM
02-09-2008, 12:20 AM
You're a lot of help, people... *sighs*

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Number 1: Duh i wasn't kidding.

Number 2: your grammar sucks really bad and you need to improve. XP

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 01:15 AM
You're a lot of help, people... *sighs*
You could give everyone numbers and then use a random number generator. Also, can you change canon teams? I hate Neji's team.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 01:18 AM
I guess... We'll really just have to see, but I can see Nakari advancing to Neji's team to make it easier for her to convince herself she has a crush on him... I'd like the RPers opinion on who they would like on their team, though.

And Pyroboy74, I'm on my last legs right now, and easily irretated, so don't get smart with me.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Fine. Also, Go Squirrels!!! *hums song to self* And you know I don't care what team I am on.

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 01:25 AM
I don't care as well. Shizu will be antisocial for quite a bit more. Especially since no one notices him

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 01:26 AM
I guess... We'll really just have to see, but I can see Nakari advancing to Neji's team to make it easier for her to convince herself she has a crush on him... I'd like the RPers opinion on who they would like on their team, though.

And Pyroboy74, I'm on my last legs right now, and easily irretated, so don't get smart with me.

I wouldn't mind her being on Neji's team. We already agreed that she likes him, and I'd rather her and someone else than Lee and Tenten.

~Wildstorm

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 01:34 AM
Kakashi will be harboring a secret that only he and Crystal know of, which will be mentioned soon, and he is always a little sensitive when talking about his family. Just ask Crystal, she knows how bad he can get

CM
02-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Pyroboy74- You're weird and no help.

kentucky_fried_torchic- No offense, but you're no help, and no one notices him because you set that up.

Alex the Charmander- Then all we need is one more person, and maybe a new sensei... Might Guy creeps me out... *shivers slightly*

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 01:41 AM
I am standing right in front of you people.

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 01:41 AM
Yeah, it would be Anza if she was a jounin, but I don't know... I could make one up or something...

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 01:42 AM
I am standing right in front of you people.

Really? Sorry. I got caught up in the scene. I thought you're character went back to the village. :oops:

Yeah, it would be Anza if she was a jounin, but I don't know... I could make one up or something...

~Wildstorm

You don't have to do that. We can think of something... maybe...

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Really? Sorry. I got caught up in the scene. I thought you're character went back to the village. :oops:

nope, just hid in an ally and is freaked out by zeh bird

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 01:44 AM
I could join you and Alex in your group.

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 01:46 AM
I am still open as well

CM
02-09-2008, 01:48 AM
One, kft (short for kentucky_fried_torchic), I'm not trying to be rude, but we're outside the village in the forest, and I'm still thinking about teams. And two, Shi (Pyroboy74), why would we want you on the team?

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 01:49 AM
One, kft (short for kentucky_fried_torchic), I'm not trying to be rude, but we're outside the village in the forest. And two, Shi (Pyroboy74), why would we want you on the team?

thats fine. I get called that all the time.

CM
02-09-2008, 01:50 AM
It's just easier to type it like that. It's hard to think up of teams with the limited characters we have...

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 01:51 AM
It's just easier to type it like that. It's hard to think up of teams with the limited characters we have...
Well, I'm on your team, Anza doesn't have a team, and Itachi works with Kisame... so... yeah.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 01:53 AM
So far, this is what I got-

Nakari, Neji, and someone

Kakashi, Kiba, and Hinata (if Saraibre and Pyroboy74 agree)

And that's it. It's very sad, I know.

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Shizu is still free as a last resort.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Well, I just really don't want Tetsuda and Kami to be split up on a squad, as Kami is Tetsuda's personal doctor in a way.

I don't really mind Kakashi, Hinata and Kiba. Its just going to be confusing with having two Kakashi's and all.

Tetsuda and Kami only need one more person on their squad.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Yeah I'm fine with that. And to answer your earlier question I was just throwing ideas out there. And if any of the female characters want Kakashi, just let me know.

Master Ash
02-09-2008, 01:58 AM
I am open as well.

Phantasm.Angel
Well, I just really don't want Tetsuda and Kami to be split up on a squad, as Kami is Tetsuda's personal doctor in a way.

I don't really mind Kakashi, Hinata and Kiba. Its just going to be confusing with having two Kakashi's and all.

Tetsuda and Kami only need one more person on their squad.

I can join you, if that's okay

Alex the Charmander
Now all we need is someone else who's name starts with "N" hehe.

Anyway, any suggestions as to what Neji can do now? I'm rather lost.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 02:01 AM
I'm fine with everything so far, and Alex the Charmander, Neji could try to slightly cheer Nakari up since she's getting all depressed and all. And for everyone esle, just call Pyroboy74's character Kikashi or Shi.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Yes if you ever get confused just call him Shi. He is used to either name, whichever is easier.

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 02:07 AM
I'm fine with everything so far, and Alex the Charmander, Neji could try to slightly cheer Nakari up since she's getting all depressed and all. And for everyone esle, just call Pyroboy74's character Kikashi or Shi.

I guess I'll have to do that in the next post. oh well, So yeah. So far, we need a jounin and another genin. Wouldn't it be funny to have a team of people who's names all start with "N"? hehe.

~Wildstorm

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 02:09 AM
That would be hilarious, and confusing. I don't know how you would remember all the names

CM
02-09-2008, 02:11 AM
I wouldn't either, but it would be funny. I just don't know what team to put Naruto in since no one has claimed RPing as Sasuke, Sakura, or Hatake Kakashi...

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Just ask who would like to add naruto and see if you could get a squad.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 02:18 AM
You guys always post so much when I'm trying to make an RP post, its ridiculous.

Anyway, I can make another Sensei if needed, it won't be that hard for me to do, and KFT, I don't mind if your character is on our team, just don't expect any sympathy from Tetsuda when she's in a bad mood.

If we're all really having that much trouble grouping squads, check out each characters personality and skills and group them accordingly to fit either balance or just for humor or romance's sake. Thats my input on the whole squad thing Crystal-chan.

CM
02-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Thanks, Saraibre-chan. You're a lot more help than Shi. I still have some time left, and I'm going to only group up the characters that are active in the RP. Once (If) anyone else signs up as either OCs or actual characters, then I'll change it up. I'll post the teams once I'm done looking over everything.

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 02:21 AM
You guys always post so much when I'm trying to make an RP post, its ridiculous.

Anyway, I can make another Sensei if needed, it won't be that hard for me to do, and KFT, I don't mind if your character is on our team, just don't expect any sympathy from Tetsuda when she's in a bad mood.

If we're all really having that much trouble grouping squads, check out each characters personality and skills and group them accordingly to fit either balance or just for humor or romance's sake. Thats my input on the whole squad thing Crystal-chan.

Shizu expects as much sympathy from people as a mouse expects getting out of a cats mouth.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 02:23 AM
No problem, I was just thinking back on previous Naruto RP's I was in. i'm thinking this is going a bit too fast and posts could be longer. Just my opinion Crystan-chan. Just remember that Tetsuda is considered a male part of a squad, having almost no knowledge of the skills of a kunoichi.

KFT: Well, then he's going to get more sympathy if you're comparing it to that.

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 02:24 AM
No problem, I was just thinking back on previous Naruto RP's I was in. i'm thinking this is going a bit too fast and posts could be longer. Just my opinion Crystan-chan. Just remember that Tetsuda is considered a male part of a squad, having almost no knowledge of the skills of a kunoichi.

KFT: Well, then he's going to get more sympathy if you're comparing it to that.

Oh, just when I thought I was making a good anology

CM
02-09-2008, 02:30 AM
There are a lot of posts here after I finish a post for the RP, and I agree, Saraibre-chan. The posts could be a little longer.

CM
02-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Double post, bad, I know, *smakes left hand* but here are the teams so far-

Nakari, Neji

Naruto, Kyashi

Kakashi, Kiba, Hinata

Kami, Tetsuda, Shizu

Saruno, Aboka (if possible)

Itatchi, Kisame (given)

I have no clue where to put the mini-Naruto, Hiroshi... or Shiori of the Stone Village (I hope I got that right...)

Master Ash
02-09-2008, 02:59 AM
Saruno and Aboka are just friends. Aboka is from the Mist Village, so they can't be on a team.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Okay, thats all fine with me. *Runs to TV* And as we speak, Naruto is on TV and I'm going to go and watch even if I've already seen it. I'll check up during comercials.

CM
02-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Darn... then I'll have to think of something else, but how is it so far people?

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 03:07 AM
I would say good

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 03:08 AM
Our team isn't complete yet, but it doesn't really matter.

Ziaru obviously think's demons a friend, Anza doesn't like "Hedgehog" that much. *Snickers*

Yet Neji's coming back. Oh well.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 03:12 AM
Demon: "I'm not a hedgehog!"

Nakari: *smakes him and drags Demon away* "Sorry. I let him out of my sight for a second and he ran when he heard someone call him a hedgehog again." *sighs*

That was random, and I know our team isn't complete yet. I'm thinking of haveing mini-Naruto Hiroshi just to balance it out, but I'm not too sure yet.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 03:21 AM
I could bring in Bakoru, from my other Naruto RP if we need another genin.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 03:23 AM
I could make a twin for Kakashi

CM
02-09-2008, 03:35 AM
Do whatever you please if you think it'll help. Shi, I thought you were suppose to be the last of your clan, so wouldn't having a twin ruin that?

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 03:45 AM
We might want to hold off on the major posting until Khajmer (Eeveeking) can post, as we're so many pages away from his last one, I wouldn't want him dropping out just because we're going this fast.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 03:52 AM
It would be a surprise to him also. I could say that right before his mother died, she gave birth to a daughter that was taken away from her brother.

CM
02-09-2008, 03:54 AM
I would agree, Saraibre-chan, but I'm sure we can catch him up when he returens.

You could say that, Shi. But it's up to you on what you want to do.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 04:01 AM
Do we need another genin?

CM
02-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Yes, we do, but you don't have to create a character. I'll look through the list of existing characters and choose from there, unless anyone insists otherwise.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 04:26 AM
I can wait for you to look through the list first

CM
02-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Alright. I'll get that done ASAP.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Pyroboy, can you edit out the part about cutting Tetsuda down? Its conflicts with my post and its not rope holding her up. I mentioned this on the RP thread, but I was just making sure you got the message here.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 04:46 AM
Yeah i just went in and edited.

Master Ash
02-09-2008, 04:50 AM
I'm going now everyone. I'm tired. G,night

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 04:52 AM
G'night

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 04:53 AM
Do I have a "Bijuu"? I have a demon inside me, but is it considered a Bijuu?

CM
02-09-2008, 04:55 AM
G'night Master Ash!

KFT, it wouldn't be considered as an original Bijuu, which are the tailed-beasts, but in my case, I'd still call it a Bijuu. It just doesn't have all the power of the original nine Bijuus.

Phantasm.Angel
02-09-2008, 04:58 AM
G'night Master Ash!

KFT, it wouldn't be considered as an original Bijuu, which are the tailed-beasts, but in my case, I'd still call it a Bijuu. It just doesn't have all the power of the original nine Bijuus.

I see. What powers doesn't it have?

CM
02-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Whatever powers you gave it. It just can't be stronger than the Nine-Tailed Fox Kyuubi. Well, I'm also going to sign off now. I'm being forced to. Please just don't go too far ahead of me since I'm playing a key character, Naruto. So, me, Demon, and Carrot (a dragon only Pyroboy74 knows about that I may introduce either in this RP or another) say "Good night!"

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 12:44 PM
K. Good night

CM
02-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Just an announcement, the Genin exams are about to begin, and the teams are still not fully complete. Only two are... which sucks!

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 03:50 PM
cool

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Just an announcement, the Genin exams are about to begin, and the teams are still not fully complete. Only two are... which sucks!
Neji's already a Genin, he just doesn't have his team yet.

I think I'm going to get another character, 'cause I'm bored. You can put her in somewhere when I finish the sign-up.

~Wildstorm

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I gotta go. My brother is forcing me off

CM
02-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Under certain terms, that's also Nakari, but she refused to be called a Genin. And you can add another character if you want.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Too late to still sign-up?

CM
02-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Empoleonx2, it's not too late to sign up. We really need another Academy student or Genin. And now, here's an update on the teams-

Nakari, Neji, Demon (yes, the dog. I'm not going to get rid of him any time soon, and this is only temporary)

Naruto, Kyashi, Hiroshi (temporary)

Kakashi, Kiba, Hinata

Kami, Tetsuda, Shizu

Saruno

Aboka

Itatchi, Kisame

Shiori

Anza

Caecity
02-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Can I reserve the 7-tail snake, or which ever one the snake is.

CM
02-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Yes, you can reserve the eight-tailed eight headed snake, Hachibi Yamata no Orochi.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm most likely not going to post again until Khajmer does again, as its already the next day and he left Kyashi at the ramen bar in his last post. I'm going to wait for him to catch up.

CM
02-09-2008, 05:48 PM
That's understandable. I can't really post until someone else does since it's only the Uzumaki twins interacting with each other, and Demon. I can continue since I'm not currently interacting with any other character outside the ones I'm RPing.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 05:51 PM
:]] Done with me SU...^^

CM
02-09-2008, 06:04 PM
I've noticed and replied to it. Now, here's the teams once again-

Uzumaki Nakari, Hyuuga Neji, Uzumaki Hiroshi

Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Kyashi, Demuen Maruishi

Okinawa Kakashi, Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuuga Hinata

Kouseitan'i Eitai Kami, Kouseitan'i Ryuujin Tetsuda, Kaisui Shizu

Uzumaki Saruno

Hoshigaki Aboka

Uchiha Itatchi, Hoshigaki Kisame

Yamakuzure Shiori

Sukiriu Anza

Remember, this isn't permanent. Everyone has to agree.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm okay with the people on my team && I made my first post, is it alright?

CM
02-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Okay, and remember, the teams aren't set in stone yet.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Okay, and remember, the teams aren't set in stone yet.

Oops sorry I'll edit it right away.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 07:42 PM
You can all call me a deraving lunatic after you read this if you want.

Even though I'm already under the control of four characters, I've mulled it over and I'm going to take control over Sasuke's character, but I'm rather too lazy to make an SU for him (like he deserves one anyway). And I know this may mess up the whole team system thing already, but I just thought I'd say I'd play the emo kid.

The only bloody time he acted the slightest bit normal was that one episode. It never happened again after that. No, I'm not english.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Crystal I edited my post.

CM
02-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Alright. And I just posted. I'm just waiting for the others to post. And I did change the storyline a bit...

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Well Crystal, almost 100 posts in your RP and you only started it yesterday. The posts aren't half bad in average and everyone seems to be doing something and no one so far has fallen behind.

You've got my seal of approval. Now, I just need to make that seal. *Goes and starts working* I'll be on later. I said my brother could go on.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Hey Crystal since my Bijuu is 8 headed & 8 tailed, can I have like two different voices. LIke one head bad & one good, later on I'll add the other heads but right now just two. If this is okay with you.

CM
02-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanks, Saraibre-chan. I'm sure you're RP will be good, too. I didn't think my RP would progress this fast, to tell you the truth.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 08:19 PM
I'll be back in about half an hour. got some things to do

CM
02-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Alright

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 08:28 PM
nvm not yet. Zach is watchin the reaping.

CM
02-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Nice. Well, I'm waiting for the others to post now.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Are they even on? (my phone is off, btw)

CM
02-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Some of them are.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 08:36 PM
I noticed that. Right after posting that i saw Alex the Charmanders

CM
02-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Yep. Too bad Saraibre-chan isn't on right now...

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Sorry it's taking me so long to post, My Ideas all went out see a movie X_X.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 09:04 PM
No problem. I haven't been too bored. I think I got a conversation going, at least I hope I do...

Caecity
02-09-2008, 09:05 PM
What movie, I think mine went with them..^^
And yea sorry I couldn't think of anything.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 09:07 PM
I think all of our ideas went to the movies. I know mine did

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm almost finished, my next post might be a bit short, though.

~Wildstorm

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 09:17 PM
I think that right now short posts are a given

CM
02-09-2008, 09:19 PM
I agree...

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Okay, I'm trying to get rid of a virus off of my computer, and I have no idea how long that will take.

CM
02-09-2008, 09:22 PM
That's alright, Saraibre-chan. Take you're time. We're not that far off, anyway. We just started the Genin exams.

Beartic Tundra
02-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Yeah we will wait. (not like we have any ideas anyways)

Now i will be off for 1/2 an hour

CM
02-09-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm just waiting for Alex the Charmander or someone else to post.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm just waiting for some people to post after me, and then interact wit my character.

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Well, I posted. I'll have Ziaru as a seperate character for a bit.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Okay. Fine with me.

Lord Fedora
02-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Someone fill me in on what Guitar Hero 3 has made me miss please?

CM
02-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Nothing special. Just everyone getting to know each other, and we're currently in the Genin exams. Most of the characters have passed their tests, but some still have to take it. And Nakari is talking to Neji and Naruto is asleep on a desk, both Uzumaki twins passing their exam.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Well I joined the RP. My character gazing out the window, and has passed the test. he's pretty lonely all by himself, Demuen, Maruishi.

&& Crystal can I make another Character?

CM
02-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Why isn't anyone posting?

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 10:49 PM
I've got really bad writers block and a cold. Makes it a bit harder ^^;

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 10:51 PM
I also have a cold, and somewhat of a writer's block, but I thought I would try to start up a conversation...

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 10:54 PM
I don't think I'll be able to write more than one line until my writer's block goes away, but I'll try.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 11:04 PM
That's alright. I would just like to keep the RP going.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Crystal I'm am done with my second character...^^ Then I'll come and start a conversation with her.

CM
02-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Okay, I replied to it.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Someone fill me in on what Guitar Hero 3 has made me miss please?

guitar Hero 3 is going to take over the world if Spongebob, Barbie or Ai-Ai don't do it first I swear.

Anyway, Naruto and Tetsuda both left the ramen bar, Tetsuda had a very interesting interaction later on, we all went our own ways for the night, then had a time skip to now, which is the day of the Genin exam.

Not really much happened. And I'm going to play as we-all-know-who for Kyashi's sake, even though she's probably better off with out her revenge-bent cousin.

Caecity
02-09-2008, 11:24 PM
I posted, and now I have to go eat, so see you guys soon.

CM
02-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Alright. TTYL.

Saraibre Ryu
02-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Okay, I'm just wondering if I have to make an SU for Sasuke, because I find it irrelevant to do so since most of us know too well his character. If I have to, I will, but don't expect anything special or extravagent.

Why I chose to play my most hated character is beyond me.

Alex the Charmander
02-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Plus the fact thatyou're going to be trying to kill me the whole time, seeing as I shall play Itachi.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-09-2008, 11:39 PM
It would seem pointless to have Wonder Weasel and Fish Stick without Duck Butt...

Caecity
02-09-2008, 11:58 PM
I'm back for like three minutes, and then I have to go for about two hours.

CM
02-10-2008, 12:00 AM
Uzumaki Nakari, Hyuuga Neji, Sikkikaze, Koutei

Uzumaki Hiroshi (Sorry)

Uzumaki Saruno

Hoshigaki Aboka

Yamakuzure Shiori

Sukiriu Anza

Alex the Charmander
02-10-2008, 12:02 AM
A picture of Anza walking in and saying "What's up, Nakari, Hedgehog" just came into my mind O_o.

I think I'll send her to the academy to help the teacher out, seeing as she doesn't have to be back in the sand village for another 48 hours in RP time.

I agree.

~Wildstorm

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 12:26 AM
I agree. And I think I may make a sister to Kakashi that is similar to an akatsuki member. (Crystal you should know who i am talking about. If it is ok.)

CM
02-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Do whatever you want. And I'm glad that so far, two have agreed, but I'm open for suggestions. And I'm waiting for Alex the Charmander to post...

Lord Fedora
02-10-2008, 01:00 AM
I have no problems with the squadings, and I'm sure that this will make it up to Kyashi for the NaruxHina pairing.
Kyashi: It's close. Give me a love interest for later and we'll talk.
No. I'm going to keep you after Naruto for quite some time. Or you never know. Inchiha is a pretty good name for a ship.
Kyashi: What are you... oh my god you sick bastard!

CM
02-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Okay. You're all caught up, right, Eeveeking929?

Caecity
02-10-2008, 01:04 AM
I'm back a little earlier than I said but hey. I'll get caught up in a sec.

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Ok, Crystal. You and hedgehog can go ahead and look over Saniro's profile.

CM
02-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Demon: I'm not a F'ing hedgehog!

I already looked and replied.

Lord Fedora
02-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Typing my post now, and please, call me Khajmer. For some reason a name of most likely undistinguishable origin makes me feel more badass then being called the king of a bunch of adorable dog/fox things, however completely fuzzy and cute they may be.

Caecity
Demon: I'm not a F'ing hedgehog!

I already looked and replied.

Hey Crystal I edited my post, sorry about that.

Beartic Tundra
Yeah I noticed. And if any of the males are looking, Kakashi's twin sister is free. Just look up her profile. Her name is Saniro Okinawa. And Crystal, just put her in any group you want

CM
02-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Okay. She can be with Uzumaki Hiroshi. ^^

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Who is?

CM
02-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Your female character.

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 01:24 AM
No. Who is this uzumaki?

CM
02-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Look back in the sign-ups. I think it's Chaos_Dude...

Lord Fedora
02-10-2008, 01:29 AM
No. Who is this uzumaki?
Naruto and Nakari's brother.
Kyashi: Hey Crystal, where's my cousin Duck-Butt stand on the squading?
Sasuke (since he's still technically NPC): What?!
Sorry Sasuke, I left her alone with the computer and she found people calling you that on the DS *oops*

Edit: Speaking of which, Sabi, you don't have to play Sasuke
Kyashi: Duck Butt
... if you don't want to. I've decided screw Sandaime, he's going to die anyway, so I'll see if I can find that inner emo and play Sasuke
Kyashi: Duck Butt
...Kyashi?
Kyashi: Yes?
Sealing Jutsu: Fourth Wall Seal! *shuts Fourth Wall*
Kyashi: Damn you Khajmeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caecity
02-10-2008, 01:33 AM
Crystal who needs to post before you can reveil the teams.......?

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 01:35 AM
I mean older or younger brother

CM
02-10-2008, 01:36 AM
Well... I could post them in my next post, but I would like the ones who haven't posted that they have taken the exam to post first, and I'm still waiting for Alex the Charmader to post so I can! No pressure, but I'd like to post. And Hiroshi is one year younger our cousin. Saruno is our brother. And we still need someone to RP as Sasuke, AKA Emo Duck Butt.

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Ok

Alex the Charmander
02-10-2008, 01:41 AM
Yup, I just posted. Sorry it took so long, I had to let my little brother have the other computer.

~Wildstorm

Caecity
02-10-2008, 01:49 AM
I thought Sab [Saraibre] is playing Emo Dude.....and I'm waiting for Crystal to post..xD.

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 01:51 AM
I guess I will bring Saniro in and any guys can claim her.

CM
02-10-2008, 01:53 AM
*sighs* Give me a few more posts, and I'll declare the teams.

Uzumaki Hiroshi, Okinawa Saniro, Uzumaki Saruno (I'm not sure if this'll work...)

Hoshigaki Aboka

Yamakuzure Shiori

Sukiriu Anza

Lord Fedora
02-10-2008, 02:00 AM
Kyashi: ooh, Emo Duck Butt. I like that even better.
I'm sorry people, I don't know how she keeps finding her way back, I'm just going to give up trying.
Sasuke: For the last time, I am NOT EMO!
Kyashi: The more you deny it the more we know it's true.
We all already know it's true Kyashi, we don't need him to deny it.

Caecity
02-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Hmmm.... I like the teams I'm on so I agree.

Alex the Charmander
02-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Anza: Hah, Emo Duck Butt. If demon's not a hedgehog then... I know He's a badger!

-_-;

Anyway, I agree with that, again.

~Wildstorm

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 02:07 AM
I say it's good. And Demon is not a badger, he's a................ Bunny!!!!! lol

CM
02-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Demon: I'm not a badger or bunny! I'm a demonic dog! Legerdary Beast Cergon's understudy!"

Nakari: *bashes him over the head* "Idiot!" *drags him away by the tail, again*

Anyway, then I guess we can continue the RP... I hope...

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 02:18 AM
*in a whisper* Demon is actually a squirrelbunnyhedgehogbadger

CM
02-10-2008, 02:21 AM
Demon: *poofs back in* I am not!

Enough, Demon! Anyway, let's just continue the RP or have a real discussion.

Caecity
02-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Demon: *poofs back in* I am not!

Enough, Demon! Anyway, let's just continue the RP or have a real discussion.

And yet neither one are happening.....

^^; once the teams are announced and stuff, who's going to roleplay the sensei's...hmm? Or isn't there going to be any Sensei's, if not what are we going to do...........

CM
02-10-2008, 02:39 AM
I still haven't gotten there yet. I would like to stay as close to the storyline as possible... but for the senseis, I have no clue.

Caecity
02-10-2008, 02:54 AM
I'll Roleplay a sensei if need :]]

So we would need

Maito Gai [[Might Guy]]
Kakashi
Kurenai
Asuma

And..probably some other Jonin.

Alex the Charmander
02-10-2008, 02:59 AM
I'll Roleplay a sensei if need :]]

So we would need

Maito Gai [[Might Guy]]
Kakashi
Kurenai
Asuma

And..probably some other Jonin.

Might guy creeps me out, so I don't really like the idea of him leading another team X_X

~Wildstorm

CM
02-10-2008, 03:00 AM
Personally, I love Tsunade and Anko. They're my all time favorite adult Naruto characters!

Caecity
02-10-2008, 03:03 AM
Asuma, + plus some other Jonin are my favorite adult characters, who doesn't like Jirayia. So If you need somebody to RP a sensei just PM meh. :]]

CM
02-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Well, Tsunade is out of the question because she doesn't show up until after the Chuunin exams...

Caecity
02-10-2008, 03:07 AM
We can also make up other Jonin's, ^^.

CM
02-10-2008, 03:23 AM
We could, but that could take a little while...

Alex the Charmander
02-10-2008, 03:30 AM
Welcome to Tora, she's going to be there, invisible. she's concealed in every way but scent.

~Wildstorm

Caecity
02-10-2008, 03:30 AM
Maybe, maybe not. You can ask everybody to come up wit a Jonin character and save it.. :/ maybe.

CM
02-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Yeah... well anyway. I'm done for the night. Being forced to sign off since I am sick, but I'll be on tomorrow. Hopefully... well, g'night!

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Night. I made my final post and I am going to sign off till tomorrow. And since I am hardly in the discussion forum, if anyone would like to hook up with either Okinawa's just send me a pm.

Saraibre Ryu
02-10-2008, 05:52 AM
Now I really hate being away.

Okay, for some reason, I'm in the mood for playing all the people with a huge amount of fan girls in the real world, and I'm in the mood for playing Gaara as well. Can I play up to six characters? I know I can do it, I've done it before. Well, really, I'm not sure and posting my mental argument here would be pointless.

I know I asked this before, but I wasn't sure if I got an answer, but do I really have to post SU's for Gaara and Sasuke?

And I've still got this stupid virus in my computer as well, but I can't do anything about it for another week, so I'll be on to the best of my ability.

Caecity
02-10-2008, 03:47 PM
OH OH Can I play Shino...?

CM
02-10-2008, 05:48 PM
No. I'll just let you all play who you want. Just tell me either through this forum or through a PM. I'll go edit it now. And yes, Saraibre-chan, you can play as many characters you want and can. I'll go post now.

Saraibre Ryu
02-10-2008, 05:51 PM
No. I'll just let you all play who you want. Just tell me either through this forum or through a PM. I'll go edit it now. And yes, Saraibre-chan, you can play as many characters you want and can. I'll go post now.

Okay, just don't let me go overboard. I won't stop myself if I get too into it.

CM
02-10-2008, 06:13 PM

Uzumaki Hiroshi, Okinawa Saniro, Uzumaki Saruno (I'm not sure if this'll work...)

Aburame Shino, Uchiha Sasuke (I know this isn't going to work)

Sabaku no Gaara, Temari (need someone to play her, but I think I will), Kankuro (need someone to play him)

Hoshigaki Aboka

Yamakuzure Shiori

Sukiriu Anza

I need suggestions on teams, since I really don't think this is going to work, and also opinions on senseis.

Master Ash
02-10-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm just going to make 2 more SU's so they can be on my team. I'll do so as soon as I can.

CM
02-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Teams
(still unfinished... :oops::susp:)

Uzumaki Nakari, Hyuuga Neji, Sikkikaze Koutei

Aburame Shino, Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuuga Hinata, sensei- Yuhi Kurenai
(an actual team! and someone needs to play as Kurenai...)

Uzumaki Hiroshi, Okinawa Saniro, Okinawa Kakashi

Uzumaki Saruno

Uchiha Sasuke

Sabaku no Gaara, Sabaku no Temari, Sabaku no Kankuro

Hoshigaki Aboka

Yamakuzure Shiori

Sukiriu Anza

Need suggestions and help, and maybe a few more characters. Here is a list of who is playing who-

Crystal Momoyia:
Uzumaki Nakari
Uzumaki Naruto
Sabaku no Temari
(Only temporary. I'm not too sure if I can RP as Temari yet...)

Saraibre:
Kouseitan'i Eitai Kami
Kouseitan'i Ryuujin Tetsuda
Inuzuka Kiba
Hyuuga Hinata
Uchiha Sasuke
Sabaku no Gaara

Master Ash:
Uzumaki Saruno
Hoshigaki Aboka

Eaglemaster23:
Yamakuzure Shiori

kentucky_fried_torchic:
Kaisui Shizu
Hoshigaki Kisame

Pyroboy74:
Okinawa Kakashi
Okinawa Saniro
Sabaku no Kankuro

Alex the Charmander:
Sukiriu Anza
Hyuuga Neji
Tora
Uchiha Itatchi

Eeveeking929:
Uchiha Kyashi

Chaos_Dude:
Uzumaki Hiroshi

Empoleonx2:
Demuen Maruishi
Sikkikaze Koutei
Aburame Shino

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Well I would be another character, but i don't feel like having to fill out another SU. But I agree with my team

CM
02-10-2008, 07:22 PM
You don't have to if you're going to play as an already existing character, and are you invisible again?

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Ummmmmmmmm, no? I guess i will play Kankuro when they show up.

CM
02-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Alrighty then. I'll edit the teams/listing post in here.

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 08:04 PM
ok.

CM
02-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Why are you invisible again?

Lord Fedora
02-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Aburame Shino, Uchiha Sasuke (I know this isn't going to work)

Of course it won't work, they're both too badass. Not only would they completely godmod their way through every mission and the Chunin exams, but they probably wouldn't say more than three words throughout the entirety of it.

Edit: I've really gotta start making sure that I'm really at the end of the thread and that there isn't another page before posting.

CM
02-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Probably. As you can see, I've edited the list since that pairing.

Caecity
02-10-2008, 08:51 PM
I agree again,and thanks I like being Shino.

Do you need Sensei's?

CM
02-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Yes, we do, but I'm going to wait a little while before I start making suggestions of my own. I would like to hear what the others have to say about their senseis.

Caecity
02-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Um... have you even picked out any sensei besides Kurenai...?

CM
02-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Well... I was thinking having Hatake Kakashi and Asuma somewhere, but I don't know for what teams... and maybe even Anko since I really like her, but yet she doesn't really seem like the sensei type...

Caecity
02-10-2008, 09:15 PM
No she doesn't..because she one of the exam proctors.

Kakashi for

And Asuma for

I'll make another character for a sensei if you like, it won't be hard.

CM
02-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Alright. That would be helpful. Now we need someone or somebodies to play them...

Saraibre Ryu
02-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Yes, my internet finally works again! Anyway, thanks to this stupid infection, I have no idea what going on right now. Could someone fill me in RP-wise? I've been trying to keep up with the conversation here, but my last post never got posted.

CM
02-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Well, we're still in the Genin exams, getting ready to hear the team (with are still unfinished...). Empoleonx2's female character has found out about Nakari and the Okinawa twin's Bijuus. And Pyroboy74's male character found out he had a twin, his female character.

Saraibre Ryu
02-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Okay. Now, what I was going to say in my last post that never happened, was that if we could split up Sasuke and Shino, and if whoever was on Hinata's and Kiba's team (I had it before, but I'm a bit lazy to check) and have the original Team 8. I remember there was something else, but I don't remember.

CM
02-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Well... this is what I got-

Teams
(still unfinished... :oops::susp:)

Uzumaki Nakari, Hyuuga Neji, Sikkikaze Koutei

Aburame Shino, Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuuga Hinata, sensei- Yuhi Kurenai
(an actual team! and someone needs to play as Kurenai...)

Uzumaki Hiroshi, Okinawa Saniro, Okinawa Kakashi

Uzumaki Saruno

Uchiha Sasuke

Sabaku no Gaara, Sabaku no Temari, Sabaku no Kankuro

Hoshigaki Aboka

Yamakuzure Shiori

Sukiriu Anza

Need suggestions and help, and maybe a few more characters. Here is a list of who is playing who-

Crystal Momoyia:
Uzumaki Nakari
Uzumaki Naruto
Sabaku no Temari
(Only temporary. I'm not too sure if I can RP as Temari yet...)

Saraibre:
Kouseitan'i Eitai Kami
Kouseitan'i Ryuujin Tetsuda
Inuzuka Kiba
Hyuuga Hinata
Uchiha Sasuke
Sabaku no Gaara

Master Ash:
Uzumaki Saruno
Hoshigaki Aboka

Eaglemaster23:
Yamakuzure Shiori

kentucky_fried_torchic:
Kaisui Shizu
Hoshigaki Kisame

Pyroboy74:
Okinawa Kakashi
Okinawa Saniro
Sabaku no Kankuro

Alex the Charmander:
Sukiriu Anza
Hyuuga Neji
Tora
Uchiha Itatchi

Eeveeking929:
Uchiha Kyashi

Chaos_Dude:
Uzumaki Hiroshi

Empoleonx2:
Demuen Maruishi
Sikkikaze Koutei
Aburame Shino

Caecity
02-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Sab Kiba, Hinata, and Shino are on a team look at the newest pairing. And we just need for someone to RP Kurenai. I'll go create my new Jonin for a sensei.

Saraibre Ryu
02-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Heh, seeing my name with the longest list of played characters is funny.

Anyway, I was thinking that Saruno, Shiori and someone else could be on a squad. I think thats what I was going to say before.

CM
02-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Master Ash is making other characters who are going to be on Saruno's team, and plus Shiori is of the Rock Village.

Alex the Charmander
02-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Sorry I've been off so long. I got grounded for a while.

Both Kiba and Demon are going to notice Tora, she hasn't disguised her scent.

~Wildstorm

CM
02-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Okay. I'll post it when Demon notices her in my next post. I'm just waiting for Saraibre-chan to post...

Beartic Tundra
02-10-2008, 11:05 PM
And i guess the Uzumaki twins will find out. Moro for Saniro, and Kinuhazi for Kakashi.

Alex the Charmander
02-10-2008, 11:06 PM
And i guess the Uzumaki twins will find out. Moro for Saniro, and Kinuhazi for Kakashi.
That's not good for her, but makes me happy anyway. ^^

~Wildstrom

CM
02-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Demon would notice Tora, but would motion so.

Caecity
02-10-2008, 11:17 PM
I'll make a post with Shino in it. I got an idea, you should have all the sensei come into the room and announce whom on their team.

Saraibre Ryu
02-10-2008, 11:21 PM
I'll make my next post Kiba noticing Tora and so fourth. I already made my post, so I have a reason for distraction.

CM
02-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Well... I posted, and Demon noticed Tora, but didn't say anything.

Saraibre Ryu
02-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Well... I posted, and Demon noticed Tora, but didn't say anything.

Same with Kiba, but they aren't going to do much about it now except think it over.

Caecity
02-10-2008, 11:51 PM
I had Shino notice, because his bug notice.

CM
02-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Well, I just posted. We need to finalize the teams before we can truly continue.

Alex the Charmander
02-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Pfuu, There's Tora, she's part of this isn't she? the teachers are just being slow. Too bad she doesn't get a team. ^^

~Wildstorm

Saraibre Ryu
02-11-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm fine with the teams.

CM
02-11-2008, 12:50 AM
But we still need a few senseis and Emo Duck Butt doesn't have a team. And Demon's noticed Tora and found her.

Caecity
02-11-2008, 12:59 AM
I just need to finish my History for my Jonin, but I'll post it right now..^^

CM
02-11-2008, 01:03 AM
You can choose what team your Jounin teaches if you want.

Lord Fedora
02-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Hm... I have a proposal. Screw the Three-Man-Squad system and make it four man. We'll either have one team be one man short (since I'm making a new SU, so we'll have one more character), someone else will make a new OC, or we toss in either the Pink Uselessness, Lazy-ass, Pupilless, or Fat Boy (and if you can't figure out those, then shame on you)