PDA

View Full Version : Join My Clan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon493
02-04-2008, 10:46 PM
I am offering a couple of shinies to whoever joins my clan!!!!! THE BLACK HEART CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HACKERS ALLOWED ESPECIALLY ZERO!!!!!!!I AM ALLOWING ANYONE TO JOIN IT EXCEPT HACKERS AND TO BRING DOWN ANY OTHER CLANS THAT STAND IN OUR WAY!!!!!!!!! THOUGH WHEN WE BATTLE THE UNORTHADOX REVOLUTION WE HAVE TO FOLLOW BY THEIR RULES!!!!!!!!!!AND FOR ANY BODY WHO IS IN THE UNORTHADOX REVOLUTION CLAN WELL TELL EVERYBODY IN THAT CLAN THAT I MADE THIS CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool:RULES:
1)Talk right do not make front of any other members. Respect them.
2)If you do not read and agree to these terms then you will be kicked out.
3)Think of Pokemon, Pokemon Pokemon.
4)After you read these rules then copy and paste them and then PM me that you agree.
5) You have to fill out a form to get in.(that is at the bottom)
6)No ubers, noobs, and people who hack!!!
7)No hacked pokemon or moves
8)If you come across someone who did not follow these rules then report him to me.
9)There are some people who are already band from this clan, his name is Zero.
10)When battling you are battling you have to battle at level 100 and you may choose not to use items.

PM ME THIS INFO AND FILL IT OUT QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
FC:
Name:
Are you on any other clan-
What is your favorite pokemon-
What is the name of this clan-
Do you know my cousin Drift?-
Do you know ScyPerior?-
Do you hack?-
Wil you report any ubers, hackers and anyone like that?-

Hell_Rell
02-04-2008, 10:52 PM
um as all the other people who complain on here, you might want to take this to another section!

Pokemon493
02-04-2008, 10:54 PM
What do u mean?? I just want to start a clan!!!:cool:

korey19
02-04-2008, 10:54 PM
um as all the other people who complain on here, you might want to take this to another section!

Why?
This is a BATTLING clan.

~korey

Pokemon493
02-04-2008, 10:56 PM
So korey u want to join??????????:cool::cool:

BubbleFis
02-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Needs a bit more work look at other clans-but good luck otherwise

korey19
02-04-2008, 11:00 PM
So korey u want to join??????????:cool::cool:

No, i am in the Unorthodox Revolution, and i wouldnt leave them for aanything. Theya re my bestest friends.

~korey

Pokemon493
02-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Then u r AGAINST ME but i still respect you!!!!!!!!:cool::biggrin:

Pokemon493
02-04-2008, 11:05 PM
FOR EVERY:cool::cool::cool::cool:ONE WHO READS THIS CLAN WE STILL RESPECT EVERYONE AND ESPECIALLY THE UNORTHADOX REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM KINDA AN OUTCAST THOUGH IT DOESN"T MATTER NOW!!!!

Shucklulz
02-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Dude, you aren't listening to anyone. I smell a ban comming your way if you don't stop posting this thread over and over. :wall: The other one was locked for a reason. Don't keep reposting it.
Give me your Battle Revolution Friend Code and I'll give you a challenge you won't soon forget.

Pokemon493
02-04-2008, 11:26 PM
For people that hate me for spamming I didn't mean to Im new at this and I just wanted to start a clan of my own I'M SORRY AND WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::cool::cool:

Shucklulz
02-04-2008, 11:27 PM
For people that hate me for spamming I didn't mean to Im new at this and I just wanted to start a clan of my own I'M SORRY AND WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::cool::cool:

Please don't post in large font with smilies, that's concidered spam, we understand that you're new, but we wish for you to respect the rules, just like everyone else.

But seriously, give me your Battle Revolution Friend Code and we can battle.

Pokemon493
02-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Dude, you aren't listening to anyone. I smell a ban comming your way if you don't stop posting this thread over and over. :wall: The other one was locked for a reason. Don't keep reposting it.
Give me your Battle Revolution Friend Code and I'll give you a challenge you won't soon forget.

Im not are you listening to me Im not posting it over and over read my last PM!!!^up there!!!:cool::cool:

Pokemon493
02-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Please don't post in large font with smilies, that's concidered spam, we understand that you're new, but we wish for you to respect the rules, just like everyone else.

But seriously, give me your Battle Revolution Friend Code and we can battle.

That's spamming???? OK well I just want peoples attention some of the time that't why I did that!!!!!!!!!!

scubasteveE
02-04-2008, 11:30 PM

Well yeah pokemon 493 you need to stop spammong but you will get the hang it.

And empoleon it is unoffical and unorganized but its still a clan.

You just need to organize it, there is directions in one of the sticky threads on how to organize it I think.

well good luck to your clan

NinjaDuelist
02-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Um... good luck with your clan? :oops:

Mystogan
02-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Um... good luck with your clan? :oops:

Yeah I agree.. maybe start organizing and make a name for your clan before this is shut...

brettmeeink
02-05-2008, 01:58 AM
Ohhhh I Want Shineyz Pl0x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11122!@#1!!!!!11

pokemaster1111
02-05-2008, 02:28 AM

Although that made me laugh, that's considered SPAM there, brah.

Pokemon493- I wish you luck with this clan. Just needs some tweeking up on the first post and then you'll be good to go.

[Please don't post back to me with big bold letters :dazed:]

-Alonzo

NinjaDuelist
02-05-2008, 03:02 AM

Thanks alot. Now I can't stop laughing!

Anyway, good luck with this clan, and let me know when you have five members. Also, its better to not have your title "Join My Clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", but instead have the name of your clan as the title.

spartan117
02-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Thanks alot. Now I can't stop laughing!

Anyway, good luck with this clan, and let me know when you have five members. Also, its better to not have your title "Join My Clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", but instead have the name of your clan as the title.
Ya you should change the title and maybe organize the first post a little.

Trainer17
02-05-2008, 05:32 AM
Just 2 words for ya.
Organise, Edit.

PKM-LuxR4y
02-05-2008, 04:32 PM
|Its not very organized, i can bet anybody 5 hundred pounds that he will not give shinies.

Arceus101
02-05-2008, 06:26 PM
This is considered a bad clan by pe2k standards. I'm not new here, either, so I know what I'm talking about.

PKM-LuxR4y
02-05-2008, 06:42 PM
good luck =] looks good.