PDA

View Full Version : Plz rate my team, (im new here, so please be nice!)

TonyTheChamp
02-05-2008, 10:19 PM
My team is in my signature, so i dont need to write them out XD

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-05-2008, 11:20 PM
My team is in my signature, so i dont need to write them out XD

You actually need to write out movesets, EVs, natures, and items.

I can tell already that the team is total lol. The only thing that can even dream of taking a hit is blastoise, and Grass Knot will ruin that.

Rotom is pretty lol, especially on a standard team with no use for it. Charizard and Infernape share defensive weaknesses that cannot be avoided. Starmie will rampage through this team as it lacks even adequate special walling, and physical attackers are even meaner.

I'd use some guides online and research the metagame and learn a thing or two about competitive battles. But I can start you off...

Rule 1: DO NOT USE DITTO. EVER.

Darkwaters
02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the forums! :happy:
You'll get your team rated if you write out their movesets, EV's, nature, and item. Otherwise nobody can tell what you intend to do with them.
You don't have a team full of Overused pokemon, and I like that. I use my favorites and I guess that's what you're doing too. So go for it. :wink:

TonyTheChamp
02-06-2008, 05:56 PM
thanks for the comments guys! i guess theres more to pokemon then i thought, now i will create a new team but still keep my favourites in, then i will post movesets, EV's etc. :cool:

CoolTrainerXtasy
02-07-2008, 12:11 PM
hilarious thrad

TonyTheChamp
02-07-2008, 06:36 PM
You actually need to write out movesets, EVs, natures, and items.

I can tell already that the team is total lol. The only thing that can even dream of taking a hit is blastoise, and Grass Knot will ruin that.

Rotom is pretty lol, especially on a standard team with no use for it. Charizard and Infernape share defensive weaknesses that cannot be avoided. Starmie will rampage through this team as it lacks even adequate special walling, and physical attackers are even meaner.

I'd use some guides online and research the metagame and learn a thing or two about competitive battles. But I can start you off...

Rule 1: DO NOT USE DITTO. EVER.

well Starmie is weak agianst ghost, dark, bug, electric and grass so i dont think starmie will 'rampage through this team' but thanks for your comment it was really helpful and i have now changed my team :)

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-08-2008, 08:38 PM
well Starmie is weak agianst ghost, dark, bug, electric and grass so i dont think starmie will 'rampage through this team' but thanks for your comment it was really helpful and i have now changed my team :)

You're overlooking the fact that Starmie is faster than everything on your team.

You REALLY need to post full info or this is impossibly to rate.

hilarious thrad

lol

TonyTheChamp
02-08-2008, 09:35 PM
well speed isnt everything but iv taken your advice and looked up some guides and now iv changed my team, so im finished with this thread..since im new here is there anyway i can 'close' this thread?:tongue:

Dude7
02-09-2008, 05:30 AM
well speed isnt everything but iv taken your advice and looked up some guides and now iv changed my team, so im finished with this thread..since im new here is there anyway i can 'close' this thread?:tongue:
Put Your New Team Here SO People Can Advice You
I Don't Know Much About The Teams SO I Said People , That's Not Including Me
Any Way
You Don't Need To Close The Thread
Just Forget About It For A While
And It'll Sink In The Other Pages