PDA

View Full Version : the bellydance moveset for bellossom! (hacked set but kinda funny & ironic)

Some_random_guy
02-10-2008, 01:59 AM
k so im just some random guy who was messing around with codes for emerald and ive never posted on these forums b4 and probably wont even hang around, but i felt like sharing this funny moveset i made with someone:

BELLOSSOM
nickname: bellydancr (without this name the humor is gone)

petal dance
teeter dance
belly drum (without this the name wouldnt apply anymore!)
extremespeed (without this belly drum is useless!)

ok 1st and foremost, YES THIS IS A HACKED SET, i just found it funny. and i chose bellossom because its a dancing pokemon, and also its name starts off the same way as the nickname so it was obviously the most fitting choice.

naturally i wanted to also give it:

featherdance
rain dance
swords dance
dragon dance

but of course theres no cheat for extra moveslots so i had to choose the best dances. SD and DD are pointless with belly drum in there and rain dance was also pointless. featherdance woulda been nice and itd be a TRUE "bellydancer" if i swapped extremespeed (the only non dance move) for it, but i felt like belly drum was useless without a physical attack in there :/... so yea thats why extremespeed is there.

ES is a little abusive though because it allows for 1st turn (powerful) hits, but then again its not even STABed. also steels and ghosts would mess it up pretty bad so i guess theres a little balance. besides if i wanted to make a truly game-breaking poke with a godly hacked moveset itd probably be something like:

SNORLAX:
curse/belly drum
extremespeed (omg his low speed doesnt matter anymore!)
recover/rest
shadow ball/earthquake/barrier

basically a high-endurance tank with powerful 1st turn attacks.

not too different than normal curselaxes i guess, except this hacked set would abuse extremespeed since curselax is so slow. i also like recover better than rest but it doesnt heal status, so rest is still an option. belly drum and barrier go together obviously enough, but using 2 moveslots to boost stats instead of 1 leaves snorlax helpless against ghosts, thats why shadow ball+curse is better, and earthquake is there for steels but that would be at the cost of shadow ball. either curse or barrier is a must though, because without a way to boost defense its not so tanky anymore since it only has 60 base def.

and if anyone wants a LEGAL snorlax set, just switch out ES with return, and use rest over recover. still powerful but no 1st turn haxing.

and as far as a SERIOUS legal bellossom set goes (if anyone cares), i used sunny day, solarbeam, synthesis, and HP fire. idk of any better legal moveset for bellossom. though keep in mind unless u hack IVs (or use netbattle), its almost impossible to get both hidden power to 70 base power AND the type u want, because IVs are so random. without HP fire bellossom is kinda useless though. alternatively, you can pick a stronger poke like.......... GODDISH! and yes, i got a lvl 100 oddish named GODDISH with a hacked moveset, but this post has gone on long enough, so ill spare yall :p

anyway i gtg just felt like posting my bellydance set somewhere since i thought it was funny, and (as far as i know) im the 1st one to have thought up such a set, even if nothing more than a hacked comedy set. peace out!

Itachi_2007
02-15-2008, 07:16 PM
k so im just some random guy who was messing around with codes for emerald and ive never posted on these forums b4 and probably wont even hang around, but i felt like sharing this funny moveset i made with someone:

BELLOSSOM
nickname: bellydancr (without this name the humor is gone)

petal dance
teeter dance
belly drum (without this the name wouldnt apply anymore!)
extremespeed (without this belly drum is useless!)

ok 1st and foremost, YES THIS IS A HACKED SET, i just found it funny. and i chose bellossom because its a dancing pokemon, and also its name starts off the same way as the nickname so it was obviously the most fitting choice.

naturally i wanted to also give it:

featherdance
rain dance
swords dance
dragon dance

but of course theres no cheat for extra moveslots so i had to choose the best dances. SD and DD are pointless with belly drum in there and rain dance was also pointless. featherdance woulda been nice and itd be a TRUE "bellydancer" if i swapped extremespeed (the only non dance move) for it, but i felt like belly drum was useless without a physical attack in there :/... so yea thats why extremespeed is there.

ES is a little abusive though because it allows for 1st turn (powerful) hits, but then again its not even STABed. also steels and ghosts would mess it up pretty bad so i guess theres a little balance. besides if i wanted to make a truly game-breaking poke with a godly hacked moveset itd probably be something like:

SNORLAX:
curse/belly drum
extremespeed (omg his low speed doesnt matter anymore!)
recover/rest
shadow ball/earthquake/barrier

basically a high-endurance tank with powerful 1st turn attacks.

not too different than normal curselaxes i guess, except this hacked set would abuse extremespeed since curselax is so slow. i also like recover better than rest but it doesnt heal status, so rest is still an option. belly drum and barrier go together obviously enough, but using 2 moveslots to boost stats instead of 1 leaves snorlax helpless against ghosts, thats why shadow ball+curse is better, and earthquake is there for steels but that would be at the cost of shadow ball. either curse or barrier is a must though, because without a way to boost defense its not so tanky anymore since it only has 60 base def.

and if anyone wants a LEGAL snorlax set, just switch out ES with return, and use rest over recover. still powerful but no 1st turn haxing.

and as far as a SERIOUS legal bellossom set goes (if anyone cares), i used sunny day, solarbeam, synthesis, and HP fire. idk of any better legal moveset for bellossom. though keep in mind unless u hack IVs (or use netbattle), its almost impossible to get both hidden power to 70 base power AND the type u want, because IVs are so random. without HP fire bellossom is kinda useless though. alternatively, you can pick a stronger poke like.......... GODDISH! and yes, i got a lvl 100 oddish named GODDISH with a hacked moveset, but this post has gone on long enough, so ill spare yall :p

anyway i gtg just felt like posting my bellydance set somewhere since i thought it was funny, and (as far as i know) im the 1st one to have thought up such a set, even if nothing more than a hacked comedy set. peace out!

1.) You have now convinced me not to Rate your Team, and I don't even think THIS IS a rate thread... Way to go. [ / Sarcasm.] :D BTW, sucky movesets...

SD AND DD are pointless, especially on Bellossom...

2.) Just so I don't get the Mod's all disappointed, I WILL rate... (Not like it matters, as this will more then likely be locked...)

Bellossom @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 100 HP / 252 SDEF / 140 SATK
Calm Nature (+SDEF, -ATK)
- Sleep Powder
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- HP [FIRE / ICE]. Sunnybeam is probably the best thing to opt for Bellossom. (Opt IS a word, BTW.) Also, I've got an extra set, (kinda gimmick,) and needs more HP EVs invested because of Substitute...

Bellossom @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 180 SDEF / 68 SATK
Sassy / Brave / Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Sleep Powder
- Swords Dance (Not a hacked move, BTW.)
- Razor Leaf.

3.) If you're going to hack, please give them legal moves and everything...

4.) (Not directed at Some_random_guy.) Spongebob # 1 Fan, can't I get just one compliment from you...?

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-16-2008, 02:25 AM
Yes you can get a compliment. But I'm a pessimist by nature so don't take most of what I say personally.

But yeah Bellosom is like a crappy Vileplume that is better at taking Earthquake I guess. Your sets are fine Itachi...or so I think, as my knowledge of Bellosom is pretty sub par.

As for this thread it's not funny at all ._. You can hack Belly Drum, onto anything. at least get some style points and hack it onto Feebas or something.

but seriously this isn't funny at all.