PDA

View Full Version : Keepers of the Order (Tryout now!)

Berserk Gene
02-10-2008, 08:18 PM
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1992/keepershe4.png

The Keepers of the Order

After leaving this forum for several months in search of other players, experiences, techniques, and strategies, I have returned for the sole purpose of starting a new clan, for those who share my values and methods of the game.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6540/banner2xc9.png

The Keepers of the Order is a clan which prohibits any exploitation of glitches, cheats, code devices, and anything else that crosses the line of normal gameplay.

This is includes, but is not limited to:

- Impossible Movesets
- Illegit pokemon
- "Semi-legit" pokemon
- Cloning
- IV tampering
- Ability tampering
- Nature tampering
- Impossible stats
- Impossible abilties

It also includes ANY self produced stat (meaning, if the move set is possible, but you hacked to get it, it is not allowed).

Breeding for IV's, training for EV's, breeding for egg moves, and searching for good battle items are all highly encouraged paths to take for creating a fierce battler. I believe that any shortcuts taken to achieve any of these things takes away from not only the game itself, but from the dicipline and patience required to be a competitive player.

Requirements

Because of the requirements, I would like to issue a fair warning, that this clan is not for the faint of heart. This is mostly due to the fact that a lot of our opponents will use these methods that have been banned by this clan. However, to come out a loser with pokemon that have been obtained through natural game play is much more honorable than to win with pokemon that have been created with exploitation of the game.

Remember that opponents should not expected to behave in the same manner as this clan, however they should not be confronted about it unless any of this actually defys the game's limits (for example, a Mewtwo with 999 special attack and the ability wonder guard, with a moveset of lock-on and fissure).

Opponents who do follow the code of normal gameplay and anti-exploitation should be commended, regardless of the outcome.

Another requirment of this clan is that you must be well-behaved on PE2k. Your friendlyness and helpfulness on this forum is a direct reflection on the forums opinion on the clan, and the clan's opinion on you. You are expected to avoid internet speak when posting, you are expected to refrain from flaming, you are expected to post in a helpful and friendly tone, and you are expected to make insightful posts without spam. This should not be a problem for most regulars on this forum.

Code of rules:

1.) I will treat opponents with hospitality and honor, even outside of this topic. I will not complain about a loss, and I will admit defeat when it is issued. When a victory is claimed, I will not be boastful, and I will build the other player up to see him emerge as a more competent battler.

2.) I will uphold the values of honest gameplay, I will not exploit any part of the game. I will avoid beneficial glitches and code devices (action replay).

3.) I will behave in an acceptable and friendly manner on the forums. My goal is to make PE2k a more friendly enviroment for everyone, and I will make sure that I represent the clan in the best of light.

Trainer cards will be provided for clan members, which lists your forum name, friend code, pokemon team, clan rank, gym badges obtained, etc. They will be similar to my current trainer card but with the theme colors.

Ranks

Ranks will be issued by join time, except for Grand Master. Anyone can become one, at any time, but it requires dedication to the clan and only three will be chosen.

Ranks are as follows:

- Grand Master (clan leaders)
- Elite Warrior (highest rank of battler)
- Lord of the Order
- Protector of the Order
- Keeper of the Order (entry level battler)

Current Members

1.) Berserk Gene - Grand Master
2.) fenix1 - Elite Warrior
3.) Elite Battle Master - Elite Warrior

Closure

If you are interested in joining, post here for a battle with me. You don't have to beat me, you don't even have to come close, but you have to show a respect for the game, an understanding of stategy, and a legit team.

Have fun!

(IGNORE # in my trainer card. Info is as follows:

Name: Axl
#: 1633 2218 6743)

As time progresses, I will begin writing articles which give detailed instructions on how to make a fierce pokemon while still using acceptable methods. These include item guides, EV training, breeding for IV's, natures, abilities, movesets, and almost everything else. Anyone is welcomed to contribute.

Form for Battling:

In-game Name:
Forum Name:
FC:

Form for Tryouts:

In-game Name:
Forum Name:
FC:
Version (Diamond/Pearl):
Special Requests: (microphone setting, additional rules, etc)

Tryouts for the clan are LV. 100 singles, no legendaries allowed, no other rules.

pikachu25king
02-10-2008, 08:19 PM
You could organinze it a lot better. Just a suggestion though.

pokemaster1111
02-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Good luck with the Clan, Berserk. Knowing you, it will become a big success.

-Alonzo

pikachu25king
02-10-2008, 09:10 PM
It looks a lot nicer and you should ask someone to make you a banner.

Berserk Gene
02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Thanks guys.

It looks a lot nicer and you should ask someone to make you a banner.

Is the one I made not showing up?

pikachu25king
02-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks guys.

Okay now I see it. You will get more banners I hope.

pokemaster1111
02-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks guys.

It is, he's just saying that most clans have multiple banners. I can make you some if you'd like.

Here's some examples:

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/Pokemaster1111/pokesapphirebanner.png

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/Pokemaster1111/diamondandpearlbanner.png

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/Pokemaster1111/Empbanner.png

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/Pokemaster1111/Twilightbanner.png

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/Pokemaster1111/Loaferbanner.png

-Alonzo

Berserk Gene
02-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Alright, I'll make more banners eventually.

Another innovation of this clan is what I like to call "The Armory". I have been working on this for a while now. You see, I have stockpiled hundreds of useful items (heart scales, protien and other vitamins, macho braces) acquired from underground, trades, and the battle tower. I have boxes full of low level common pokemon designed for carrying these items to anyone in the clan who needs them. Perhaps a pay it forward system will be introduced at a later date, but in the meantime, this is designed to equip any members of this clan with the materials they need.

Here is the trainer card issued to all members:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7350/examplezy6.gif
(example only)

The psd will be provided for those who want it. For keeping up battle record, changing trainer sprites, etc. If you do not have photoshop then I will make one with a standard trainer sprite and no battle record.

I can get on wifi for anyone who wants to try out.

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 03:58 AM
Ok, here is a new banner I made, and the clan trainer card:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3041/trainercardvy3.gif

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6540/banner2xc9.png

fenix1
02-16-2008, 06:02 AM
In-game Name:Terrell
Forum Name:Fenix1
FC:0301 9042 6473
Version (Diamond/Pearl):Diamond
Special Requests: (microphone setting, additional rules, etc)standard rules

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Alright fenix1, you are in the clan.

Any more tryouts for today?

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Berserk, I want to join up. I agree 100% with everything you said. I have been away from this forum for quite some time and have been training (still to this day) to get my team.

I can battle you if you want, but in no way shape or form will this be my competitive team. I only have 1 out of 6 Pokemon ready to go for my team as I have been chain IV breeding to get the 'Mon I need.

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Alright, that sounds awesome. You sound like a perfect candidate, however incase you didn't hear, wifi is down for pretty much everyone atm. :sad:

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 04:51 PM
Alright, that sounds awesome. You sound like a perfect candidate, however incase you didn't hear, wifi is down for pretty much everyone atm. :sad:

Alright. Sounds awesome. Remember though, don't judge my strength on the battle we are having, as my entire team that I will be using will not be battling you.

Let me know when wifi is up and I'll battle.

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 04:55 PM
That isn't even important. Fenix made the clan because during our battle, he was in a position where 90% of people would have disconnected, but he didn't.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Alright sounds good to me. I look forward to facing you.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 05:19 PM
That isn't even important. Fenix made the clan because during our battle, he was in a position where 90% of people would have disconnected, but he didn't.

One question though, what are the rules of battle? What are your clauses?

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 05:23 PM
None at all apart from the species and hax item. Just standard lv 100 1vs1 no ubers/hacks/legends.

Gamedude
02-16-2008, 05:26 PM
In-game Name: Craig
Forum Name: Gamedude
FC:3394-0079-8442
Version (Diamond/Pearl): Pearl
Special Requests: 100caps, no legendarily nor hacked!

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2515/1c4de2468a2216595b22b03me7.png

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Wifi is back up guys, I'll be there with an invite open.

Flygon Ruler
02-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Good luck dude...You'll need it if you want your members not to clone, because alot of people take it for granted here...

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Good luck dude...You'll need it if you want your members not to clone, because alot of people take it for granted here...

I've never cloned any Pokemon, nor will I ever. Many people don't do it. That's what will make this clan one of a kind.

Wifi is back up guys, I'll be there with an invite open.

In-game Name: TJ
Forum Name: Elite_Battle_Master
FC: 1117 6694 8115
Version (Diamond/Pearl): Diamond
Special Requests: Voice Chat Off

I'm waiting to battle on wifi right now. Let me know when you're done with your current battle.

NinjaDuelist
02-16-2008, 06:45 PM
In-game Name: TJ
Forum Name: Elite_Battle_Master
FC: 1117 6694 8115
Version (Diamond/Pearl): Diamond
Special Requests: Voice Chat Off

I'm waiting to battle on wifi right now. Let me know when you're done with your current battle.

Stop double-posting and use the Edit button.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 07:38 PM
Nice battle Axl. Damn Ninjask. lol

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Yeah thanks, that was a really close one.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Yeah thanks, that was a really close one.

So, am I part of the clan?

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Yes, of course. I was really suprised with the outcome.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Yes, of course. I was really suprised with the outcome.

lol

Why would you say that? As per the PM I just sent you, that wasn't even my team. :wink:

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Well, pretty much my whole team works on one of my pokemon you KO'd early out..I won't say which one though.. :wink:

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Well, pretty much my whole team works on one of my pokemon you KO'd early out..I won't say which one though.. :wink:

You don't need to. I already know which one. It's best left to not be brought up though to keep it a secret from future opponents. :cool:

You are a good battler. I think that this clan will be very strong, especially if you make sure you only have experienced battlers join up.

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks. :smile:

Lets get some more tryouts guys!

waynemar66
02-16-2008, 10:18 PM
In-game Name:ANNE
Forum Name:waynemar66
FC:4081 2497 6088

Elite_Battle_Master
02-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Alright, I'm back.

It's nice to see that some more people have requested to enter the clan. :happy:

EDIT:

So, who has failed to enter the clan so far, and is the list fully updated?

Berserk Gene
02-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Nope, we haven't had any further tryouts. waynemarr wants someone to battle though, but my DS is dead and I don't have the charger.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-17-2008, 01:15 AM
Nope, we haven't had any further tryouts. waynemarr wants someone to battle though, but my DS is dead and I don't have the charger.

So, does that mean that I could have battled them? Or are you the only one that can tryout people?

---

On another note:

Were you planning on making any avatars for our clan? If you were, could I request to either have you make up one that matches the banner you already made for me, or make up a new banner and avatar that matches? If you don't mind doing another one, I would like a Gyarados or Charizard themed one similar to the awesome sneasel one you already made me.

If you do make an avatar, make sure than it is 100x100 and make sure to add in Elite_Battle_Master or E_B_M. If you could add that to the banner too, that be great.

If not, I am fine with what I already have.

Thanks either way.

Berserk Gene
02-17-2008, 02:22 AM
I'm going to make alot of matching stuff, the avatar i have now was actually an experiment.

Also, I'm going to offer the banner with the name and FC to everyone. I like it more than the trainer card, and they are easier to make for everyone.

I'm still working on my stock of items and egg pokemon. I'm going to have hypnosis feebas and ice punch sneasels in no time!

Elite_Battle_Master
02-17-2008, 02:28 AM
I'm going to make alot of matching stuff, the avatar i have now was actually an experiment.

Also, I'm going to offer the banner with the name and FC to everyone. I like it more than the trainer card, and they are easier to make for everyone.

I'm still working on my stock of items and egg pokemon. I'm going to have hypnosis feebas and ice punch sneasels in no time!

Sounds good. I have both of those as well, so if you're not online, I also have them to give out as well. :wink:

Berserk Gene
02-17-2008, 02:49 AM
Alright, I want a battle. Anyone?

Elite_Battle_Master
02-17-2008, 03:32 AM
Hey, what clan rank am I, if any?

Also, did you get me PM about the forum?

Berserk Gene
02-17-2008, 03:35 AM
yeah, i did. Your rank is Elite warrior, you're only the 3rd signup.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Good Morn, eh, I mean afternoon to the 2 other members of the KotO Clan Members. Just wanted to drop in and say hello and that I FINALLY got the 48 Battle Points in the Battle Frontier that I needed for Fire Punch last night. :eek:

Berserk Gene
02-17-2008, 09:08 PM
And I FINALLY got a 3rd gen pokemon from somoene...and i need them all to complete the pokedex.

How hard is it to find cheap used copies of the 3rd gen games? You only need to put them in the DS to find the pokes in the wild right?

Stalk The Night
02-17-2008, 09:38 PM
And I FINALLY got a 3rd gen pokemon from somoene...and i need them all to complete the pokedex.

How hard is it to find cheap used copies of the 3rd gen games? You only need to put them in the DS to find the pokes in the wild right?
Hey Gene, I was wondering if you though about our deal???

Elite_Battle_Master
02-17-2008, 10:42 PM

It's actually not that hard at all. Where do you live? In the US? If so, go to a gamestop (at least the one around my house) they are about $20.00. On Amazon.com, a new one is $34.99, with used ones around $25.00. On ebay, there are several between 10-15 bucks that are being auctioned off, with some of options to "Buy it Now" for around $25-30.

Berserk Gene
02-17-2008, 11:01 PM
eh..too expensive for my tastes, i wouldn't even plan on playing them..

Elite_Battle_Master
02-18-2008, 11:44 PM
Come on people. We need some more tryouts for this clan!

Elite_Battle_Master
02-21-2008, 12:11 AM
So, where are my other 2 clan members? lol

I am half way done training my team. Only 3 more left. Can't wait to start owning people with my 1337 team. :cool:

Is no one else interested in joining this clan?

Berserk Gene
02-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Awesome. I have a new team memberim working on, fits in with a new strategy. I'm get someone to help me test it out later.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-23-2008, 12:38 AM
Awesome. I have a new team memberim working on, fits in with a new strategy. I'm get someone to help me test it out later.

If you need me to test it out for you, let me know. I'll be happy to battle anytime. I still have to test a couple of my new members too. :biggrin:

I should surprise you a bit with it, I hope.

---

Come on people. Join our proud and noble clan!

fenix1
02-25-2008, 09:38 PM
I also need to test my pokemon. Any of the members want to help me do that. I'll be on sometime Fri. or Sat. if your interested just pm me or something.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-26-2008, 11:52 PM
I also need to test my pokemon. Any of the members want to help me do that. I'll be on sometime Fri. or Sat. if your interested just pm me or something.

I'll be on quite a bit on Saturday. I'll battle you then if you want.

fenix1
02-29-2008, 01:41 AM
I'll be on quite a bit on Saturday. I'll battle you then if you want.

We can battle just about any day now. I just made it back home now so i have access to wifi now.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-29-2008, 04:20 AM
We can battle just about any day now. I just made it back home now so i have access to wifi now.

Ready to battle now?

fenix1
02-29-2008, 04:22 AM
Ready to battle now?

Sure. I'll be on in a little bit.

Elite_Battle_Master
02-29-2008, 04:23 AM
Sure. I'll be on in a little bit.

Alright. I'll see you there.

Good Luck

fenix1
02-29-2008, 04:34 AM
Alright. I'll see you there.

Good Luck

Ok. You to.

Elite_Battle_Master
03-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Come on people. Try out for KotO today!

Join the most noble and most powerful trainers here on PE2K!!!

fenix1
03-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Come on people. Try out for KotO today!

Join the most noble and most powerful trainers here on PE2K!!!

We do need some more for the team.

Elite_Battle_Master
03-02-2008, 11:48 PM
We do need some more for the team.

I'm starting to wonder if Berserk is gonna come back. I sent him a PM days, maybe a week ago and he still hasn't answered.

I thought that he had a good idea and was going to build a strong clan... :neutral:

fenix1
03-03-2008, 12:09 AM
I'm starting to wonder if Berserk is gonna come back. I sent him a PM days, maybe a week ago and he still hasn't answered.

I thought that he had a good idea and was going to build a strong clan... :neutral:

Same here. I haven't seen him online for a while now.

Elite_Battle_Master
03-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Berserk, if you can read this, and if you don't respond soon, I will have to withdraw from your clan. I wanted to be part of it and you seemed to have it well thought out, but I want to be in an active one. Come back quickly, or I will have no choice but to leave.

fenix1
03-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Berserk.. I decided to leave this clan since you never be on. I thought you were going to be active in this clan and everything but it seems like you are not so so long. Gone...

Elite_Battle_Master
03-13-2008, 03:25 AM
Sorry Berserk, but I too, have decided to move on. I'll consider joining again if you sometime remain active here @ PE2K.

Until then, good luck. :happy:

---

Note: To everyone else that keeps sending me PM's about joining their clan (ESS), please STOP. I will join a clan if I am interested, not a clan that seems so desperate to recruit members through mass PM's. :rolleyes:

fish94
08-20-2008, 04:22 PM
I would like to join, But i cant battle right now. I will post when i can battle and hopefully I can have a go at beating you (not that i will come even close XD)

EDIT: or not, I never saw you had to ahve all lvl 100, and i only have one

Vengeance
08-20-2008, 09:41 PM
Please don't revive old threads. D:

- デオキシ -

Jack of Clovers
08-21-2008, 12:24 AM
I would like to join, But i cant battle right now. I will post when i can battle and hopefully I can have a go at beating you (not that i will come even close XD)

EDIT: or not, I never saw you had to ahve all lvl 100, and i only have one

Please don't bring back inactive clans from March.

~Jack~