Medicham (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 HP / 80 Spd
Adamant nature (+Att, -SpAtt)
- Hi Jump Kick / Brick Break
- Psycho Cut
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Debating whether I should have Brick Break or Hi Jump Kick. Physical Sweeper and the world knows, with that Pure Power and Choice Scarf.

Steelix (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Att / 136 SpDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SpAtt)
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion

Physical Wall. Stealth Rock's very helpful, and Toxic for stuff I can't hurt too much. Explosion for when it's gone wrong. EMO.

Regice (NG) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpAtt
Calm nature (+SpDef, -Att)
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Thunderwave
- Psych Up

Special Wall. Even with no EVs, his SpDef is 480 with Calm Nature. :o And if anyone tries to set up on him, Psych Up and T-Wave.

Mitank (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spd
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink
- Body Slam

Clericness. Can take physical hits when necessary. Scrappy to hit Ghosts and the like with Body Slam and hopefully PAR.

Alakazam (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpAtt / 252 Spd
Timid nature (+Spd, -Att)
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Focus Blast

Special Sweeper. Life Orb for the raep, Calm Mind if I get the chance.

Milotic (F) @ Lieftovers
Ability: Miracle Scale
EVs: 148 HP / 240 Def / 122 SpAtt
Bold nature (+Def, -Att)
- Surf
- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam
- Recover

I felt like putting her in. Respectable SpAtt stat, and Hypnosis for team support or w/e it's called. xP

Any improvements? =^_^=

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-11-2008, 11:36 PM
As much as I love Regice, it isn't going to last long with no recovery and a SR weak with no rapid spinner to help it out.

Honestly this team doesn't even need para support so I'd go with Rest for Regice over Thunder Wave.

Itachi_2007
02-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Kay, this is for Shoddy. :o

Medicham (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 HP / 80 Spd
Adamant nature (+Att, -SpAtt)
- Hi Jump Kick / Brick Break
- Psycho Cut
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Debating whether I should have Brick Break or Hi Jump Kick. Physical Sweeper and the world knows, with that Pure Power and Choice Scarf. BB, if you don't like recoil damage, and maybe less acc. I forgot... >_<
Steelix (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Att / 136 SpDef
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion Wierd Spread... I don't think you should invest that many ATK EV's, remove a few from him and pump the rest into Def, because he is a Physical Wall, not a Special one... 0_o

Physical Wall. Stealth Rock's very helpful, and Toxic for stuff I can't hurt too much. Explosion for when it's gone wrong. EMO.

Regice (NG) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpAtt
Calm nature (+SpDef, -Att)
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Thunderwave
- Psych Up

Special Wall. Even with no EVs, his SpDef is 480 with Calm Nature. :o And if anyone tries to set up on him, Psych Up and T-Wave.

Mitank (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spd
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink
- Body Slam

Clericness. Can take physical hits when necessary. Scrappy to hit Ghosts and the like with Body Slam and hopefully PAR. What are SPD EV's doing on her? 0_o remove SPD EV's, and maybe invest a bit into Special Defense... And as well as even out the EV's for her physical attacks do to something, just put a few ATK Ev's in..
Alakazam (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpAtt / 252 Spd
Timid nature (+Spd, -Att)
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Focus Blast

Special Sweeper. Life Orb for the raep, Calm Mind if I get the chance. Hoping on a switch for a free hit Isn't going to do much, go with the Specs set...
Milotic (F) @ Lieftovers
Ability: Miracle Scale
EVs: 148 HP / 240 Def / 122 SpAtt
Bold nature (+Def, -Att)
- Surf
- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam
- Recover

I felt like putting her in. Respectable SpAtt stat, and Hypnosis for team support or w/e it's called. xP Why do people keep putting EVs that aren't divisible by 4? 0_o 124 or 120 SATK works... Maybe invest 240 SDEF EV's, but you should make it 4, like, let's say... 196 HP / 136 DEF / 140 SDef / 36 SATk. Maybe even it out a bit if you're more experinced with EV's... >_<
Any improvements? =^_^=

Rate / comments in bold.

2wings
02-20-2008, 07:13 AM
As much as I love Regice, it isn't going to last long with no recovery and a SR weak with no rapid spinner to help it out.

Honestly this team doesn't even need para support so I'd go with Rest for Regice over Thunder Wave.

You're always on about rapid spinners. Wtf is SR?

Vincent_Valentine_4
02-20-2008, 07:34 AM
Stealth Rock a move that hurts pokemon when they switch in and Rapid spin blows it away.

Fire Away
02-20-2008, 07:34 AM
You're always on about rapid spinners. Wtf is SR?

Because they're really important this gen due to Stealth Rock (SR) and Toxic Spikes.

Regice isn't a great special wall. It's lacking a recovery move to deal with Stealth Rock damage, which hurts a lot. Walls can't afford to lose 25% of their health every switch-in. Even Rest Regice invites Infernape and Azelf to set up on you.

Team is pretty weak to Tyraniboah. Medicham can kill it, but it might have problems switching in to STAB Dark Pulses.

Jesus of Magikarps
02-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Because they're really important this gen due to Stealth Rock (SR) and Toxic Spikes.

Regice isn't a great special wall. It's lacking a recovery move to deal with Stealth Rock damage, which hurts a lot. Walls can't afford to lose 25% of their health every switch-in. Even Rest Regice invites Infernape and Azelf to set up on you.

Team is pretty weak to Tyraniboah. Medicham can kill it, but it might have problems switching in to STAB Dark Pulses.
I don't think Tyranitar, Infernape, or Azelf are going to be a problem considering it's a BL Team.

Also, why did you give Steelix Sp.Def EV's? I would think it would be best to pump all his EVs into Physical Defense considering hes a Physical Wall.

Fire Away
02-20-2008, 11:59 AM
I don't think Tyranitar, Infernape, or Azelf are going to be a problem considering it's a BL Team.

Also, why did you give Steelix Sp.Def EV's? I would think it would be best to pump all his EVs into Physical Defense considering hes a Physical Wall.

Considering the BL isn't a balanced metagame or a metagame at all, I was assuming he was using this for OU matches. -_-

Ataro
02-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Jackson, try Mirror Coat over Recover. You most likely won't have enough time to recover based on your speed, and Mirror Coat may be the best. If you really think you need Recover, get rid of Hypnosis. I hardly use Hypnosis with Milotic on Shoddy anyway, Mirror Coat is very useful for countering Bolting Starmies and Lanturns for an instant ko.

And the weird thing is that although this is rather common, most people don't expect it still.

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-21-2008, 02:30 AM
BL teams play in the standard metagame. BL is just lower OU pokemon that are too strong for UU since they'd kill everything in UU.

Also Steelix doesn't really need much Def Itachi. If you want to be on the safe side and want it to be as buff as possible, then I'd give it enough to go to about 520 Def but 479 or whatever the minimum is with an Impish Nature is fine.

Resttalk Regice is pretty decent though. It was way better in ADV with no focus Blast, no SR, no Nasty Plot...

Also Itachi just to point out Miltank does actually have pretty decent speed, and by pretty decent I mean higher than Heracross or even Porygon-Z.

Also this team has trouble with fighters, especially the really good ones.