PDA

View Full Version : RMT ( multiplied by pie = 9.42 two places to the right, 942. :D)

Itachi_2007
02-17-2008, 02:16 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:TZGjpg_0740PTM:scienceblogs.com/corpuscallosum/images/pumpkin_pie.jpg

One of my old teams that more then likely needs some polishing. :D

Swampert (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP/136 Def/120 SAtk
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Surf
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
---
Silent Ghost (Gengar) (♂) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball
---
Raikou @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 100 HP/252 Spd/156 SAtk
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
---
Resident Evil (Garchomp) (♂) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 SAtk
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang
---
Pink Puffball/*****. (Blissey) (♀) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 212 HP/252 Def/46 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Seismic Toss
- Ice Beam
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic
---
Gliscor (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
---

---

--- Rates?

Cucumber
02-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Starmie has good enough speed without scarf I would suggest specs or life orb

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-17-2008, 06:48 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:TZGjpg_0740PTM:scienceblogs.com/corpuscallosum/images/pumpkin_pie.jpg

One of my old teams that more then likely needs some polishing. :D

Eye of the tiger (Gyarados) (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 212 HP / 16 Atk / 252 Def /100 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

Okay but those EVs suck.

- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Gengar without STAB is a sucky Gengar. Stuff that you can norlmally hit walls you, especially Cresselia and Dusknoir.

Two eyed freak (Forretress) (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SDef
- Rapid Spin
- Rest
- Earthquake / Gyro Ball
- Spikes / Gyro Ball

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of Zap Cannon and Starmie counter Gyarados anyways.

- Fire Fang
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

honestly CBchomp is outclassed totally by SDchomp but if you run that at least give it a Choice Band Fire Fang to work with.

Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic

With Rest on forretress you need cleric support. The rest of your team doesn't even need Wish Support so that's kind of useless.

Alien Star. (Starmie) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Satk / 252 Spd
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Psychic / Grass Knot
- Ice Beam

Never...just never choice Scarf somethihng as weak as Starmie. By weak I mean that it has a mere 100 base Special Attack which isn't getting any better with a Timid nature and only 120 SAtk EVs.

You already have a Rapid spinner so that's totally redundant and useless.

If you want an attacker out of Starmie choice specs is WAY better. Since you have Swampert problems I'd go with Grass Knot.

--- Rates?

Besides a few common sense errors it isn't too bad.

Honestly though Forretress and Blissey alone won't cut it. Stuff like Physical Infernape will just massacre you. In other words, you need a mixed wall capable of helping the two out.

Honestly you don't need that many sweepers (especially when Starmie walls all of them) so I'd take out one or two and throw in some walls to back you up.

Also I'd put more SDef in Blissey or powerhouse special attackers can bring it down believe it or not. Just look at MS Zappy, Sunny Day Moltres, Nasty Plot Porygon-Z, Heatran, etc.

Itachi_2007
02-17-2008, 08:07 PM
I know the EVs suck.. It's an old team. 0_o And I know I needed a cleric, slap me. :O i'll make the changes..

I just made the changes, (to my Gyarados as well...)

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-17-2008, 08:11 PM
I know the EVs suck.. It's an old team. 0_o And I know I needed a cleric, slap me. :O i'll make the changes..

I just made the changes, (to my Gyarados as well...)

Not to bust your bubble but there are no changes :0

Either way you really need help on the walling end of things. I like the prospect of Suicune actually. You could sure use something to beat Physical Infernape.

Actually swampert does that better so maybe consider that.

Itachi_2007
02-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Not to bust your bubble but there are no changes :0

Either way you really need help on the walling end of things. I like the prospect of Suicune actually. You could sure use something to beat Physical Infernape.

Actually swampert does that better so maybe consider that.

Actually, I did, I just haven't edited it out yet. :O I kinda like Suicune better, but Swampert works better in this case due to being part ground type and you know who's attack. :D

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Well the EVs for all this stuff generally aren't good, especially Gyarados wqho just sucks with a 252/252/4 spread.

Also why Relaxed on forretress when it lacks Gyro Ball?

I don't know what Rapid Spin is still doing on Starmie either.

Seriously though some stuff just doesn't fit onto this team (cough Gyarados cough) so I would try putting Swampert over one of the misfits.

Also Regice walls your team really badly. Your only hope is Garchomp who can't even switch into it. Regice can Toxic Blissey and force it out while easily walling your special attackers and drilling Gyarados with Thunderbolt.

Itachi_2007
02-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Well the EVs for all this stuff generally aren't good, especially Gyarados wqho just sucks with a 252/252/4 spread.

Also why Relaxed on forretress when it lacks Gyro Ball?

I don't know what Rapid Spin is still doing on Starmie either.

Seriously though some stuff just doesn't fit onto this team (cough Gyarados cough) so I would try putting Swampert over one of the misfits.

Also Regice walls your team really badly. Your only hope is Garchomp who can't even switch into it. Regice can Toxic Blissey and force it out while easily walling your special attackers and drilling Gyarados with Thunderbolt.

Yeah, I need help with the spreads... Hariyama doesn't really fit well on this team, but a counter is a counter. Also, to make Rapid Spin on Starmie more useful, i'm going to replace Rapid Spin on Fortress w/ Gyro Ball. Bulkydos is what I'm going to replace for Swampert, I can't even find a decent spread for it... Now Fortress is going to be a misfit, since It's a Physical Wall, really.. so Hariyama goes in in place of him.

Swampert (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP/28 Atk/240 Def
- Earthquake
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Protect
---
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball
---
Hariyama (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/88 Def/160 Spd/6 SDef
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
---
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang
---
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Seismic Toss
- Ice Beam
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic
---
Alien Star. (Starmie) @ Choice Specs
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin
---
'ol 'Cross or Cresslia can take 2-3 of my Pokemon, so I need to add a Gliscor, and my only real counter to Cresselia is Gengar, who can't even switch into it safely due to Psychic.. Counters: 'Cross - Gliscor.

Cresselia - Weavile, 'Cross, 'Tyranitar. Somebody tell me where to add these on my team. ._. Also, I noticed the wierd spread on 'Yama, I need help with that as well..

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Okay Mixpert with no Special Atatck EVs is suicide. Needs more 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SAtk.

Also Regice can be countered so much easier than putting in probably one of its best counters which doesn't fit in to your team at all. Honestly I forgot your Blissey has Toxic which will shut down a non-resttalking regice.

Resttalk just gets CREAMED by Raikou, so consider that. The Rest/Psych Up/thunderbolt/Ice Beam variants...you can bring in a physical sweeper while it's asleep to kill it.

Also your team needs a PHazer so I'd go for Roar on Swampert. Also consider Rest or SR in that last slot.

Honestly I'd just get rid of Starmie and Gyarados since neither really help you at all. EDIT: Hariyama too :/

shedinjask
02-17-2008, 10:02 PM
The Yama EVs make my eyes bleed. D:

And get rid on Spin on Starmie, put it on Forry instead.

And maybe a Nidoking for Heracross. He's a great wall breaker.

Itachi_2007
02-17-2008, 10:06 PM
The Yama EVs make my eyes bleed. D:

And get rid on Spin on Starmie, put it on Forry instead.

And maybe a Nidoking for Heracross. He's a great wall breaker.

I did tell you I phail at EVs, didn't I? Making the changes, Nidoking doesn't really fit onto this team.. Edit: I was considering roar too..

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Seriously, use some common sense when you make these teams because it makes it look like no thought was out in.

Choice specs resttalk Raikou? What the heck?

Swampert without Ice Beam is downright terrible also.

Also when I said Raikou...only CalmKou beats non Psych Up Regice. Resttalk was made for GSC, not DP. Also HP Ice over HP Grass.

BTW Stone edge sucks on Gliscor.

Also I don't see why you're so worried about Heracross when you beat it pretty well. In other words Gliscor adding another 4x Ice weak to this team isn't helping.

Seriously, there was nothing wrong with Forretress in the physical wall slot >.>

EDIT: not saying you don't put a lot of thought into this, just go through and check these things before you post to avoid these kind of obvious errors :)

Also, if you can't make EV spreads, don't and just use EV sprteads from Serebii or Smogon or something and when you can actually make EVs well, change them (because many of Smogon's EV sprreads are garbage as you here me moan about a lot)

So yeah.