PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Wi-fi Battle thread.

Itachi_2007
02-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Well, I'm gonna attempt to do a match with only pokemon. (Not hacked, BTW.) But yeah, standard clauses, I don't think I have time right now as I need to get ready for school. So, when I get back at around 2:00 PM we'll have a match. This probably will be locked or have zero replies or something like that. Edit: Title changed.

Shucklulz
02-19-2008, 01:36 PM
I'll battle you. :P But in the future, unless this is your perminent battle thread, use the stickied challenge finder.

Itachi_2007
02-19-2008, 07:21 PM
I'll battle you. :P But in the future, unless this is your perminent battle thread, use the stickied challenge finder.

Well, can it be permanent? 0_o But yeah..

Shucklulz
02-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Well, can it be permanent? 0_o But yeah..

Just chage the title of the topic to state that it's your perminent battle thread. Can you post your FC? Mine's in my sig.

TheEvilDookie
02-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Unless this is your permanent battle thread (If it is, omg...), use the challenge finder.

Shucklulz
02-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Well, I have to finish my last assignment, but I have a few more min. So.. 0688-4582-2545.

Ugh, I forgot to ask for your in game name. xP Mine's in my sig.

Itachi_2007
02-19-2008, 11:27 PM
Ugh, I forgot to ask for your in game name. xP Mine's in my sig.

TRIPLE POSTS! :dazed:

You enter any name you want. And that triple-post wasn't on purpose.. My other purpose wasn't working. But yeah, you need to get your attitudes straight. (Especially on youtube.) Yelling at people? You don't don't even know if it was INTENIONAL. My goodness. But yeah, registering you now.

Shucklulz
02-19-2008, 11:31 PM
You enter any name you want. And that triple-post wasn't on purpose.. My other purpose wasn't working. But yeah, you need to get your attitudes straight. (Especially on youtube.) Yelling at people? You don't don't even know if it was INTENIONAL. My goodness. But yeah, registering you now.

*hates triple posts* Sorry, natural responce. I'm registering you now. Good luck.

Itachi_2007
02-19-2008, 11:32 PM
*hates triple posts* Sorry, natural responce. I'm registering you now. Good luck.

K. I shouldn't have used Caps, though. :X

Shucklulz
02-19-2008, 11:34 PM
K. I shouldn't have used Caps, though. :X

Like I said, no prob. :P Is a Double Battle alright with you?

EDIT: Let me know when you're on WiFi, sometimes if I don't enter the IGN right it the person won't show up. :\

Arceus101
02-19-2008, 11:34 PM
You two are two of the biggest spammers ever. This whole thread is filled with useless posts(spam).

Shucklulz
02-19-2008, 11:36 PM
You two are two of the biggest spammers ever. This whole thread is filled with useless posts(spam).

And that ISN'T spam? We're keeping on topic with battles, incase you didn't read our posts. :susp:

PS: Itachi, let me know when you're on WiFi, as I said earlier sometimes if the IGN isn't right, the person won't show up. :\

Itachi_2007
02-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Like I said, no prob. :P Is a Double Battle alright with you?

I kinda wanted single.. Because really, this is the only Pokemon I have that's really good.. But yeah, to give you all the info, technially it really is "Hacked." because I used Pokesav, I made it fair though and just maxed out the IVs, (the EV
s would be kinda ignorant, tho. Lol.) But can you agree to fight under these conditions? Hopefully you won't get amgry. The EVs are probably stupid since I gave it 6 HP / 252
Atk / 252 Spd anyways. :O Edit: I'm on Wi-fi waiting, let me try re-entering you, then getting back on. :O

Shucklulz
02-19-2008, 11:44 PM
I kinda wanted single.. Because really, this is only Pokemon I have that's really good.. But yeah, to give you all the info, technially it really is "Hacked." because I used Pokesav, I made it fair though and just maxed out the IVs, (the EV
s would be kinda ignorant, tho. Lol.) But can you agree to fight under these conditions? Hopefully you won't get amgry. The EVs are probably stupid since I gave it 6 HP / 252
Atk / 252 Spd anyways. :O Edit: I'm on Wi-fi waiting, let me try re-entering you, then getting back on. :O

Maxing out IVs really isn't concidered "fair", but I'll battle you anyways. I changed the invite, so it says LV. 100 Single.

In the future though, try IV breeding instead of Pokesaving, it isn't as hard as it sounds. :P

EDIT: I'd also like to thank you for at least being honest and telling me the mon was hacked. ^^;

NinjaDuelist
02-19-2008, 11:50 PM
Itachi, change the title to declare this your permanent battle thread or ask a mod to lock it. We have a Challenge Finder, so if its for small battles, use that. You have been warned.

-ND

Itachi_2007
02-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Maxing out IVs really isn't concidered "fair", but I'll battle you anyways. I changed the invite, so it says LV. 100 Single.

In the future though, try IV breeding instead of Pokesaving, it isn't as hard as it sounds. :P

EDIT: I'd also like to thank you for at least being honest and telling me the mon was hacked. ^^;

Your welcome, it wouldn't be fair anyways to not tell you the before the fight. Anyways, I'm ready now. But sometimes you really do have to pokesav, I try sometimes to do a legit game. I did one once, the E4 is hard this time becuase they're overleveled, though that makes it a challenge, so I like that portion of it. :O
Edit: I think I'd have to change the title f my thread, wouldn't I? Or would I just edit my post to state It's my permanent Thread?

Shucklulz
02-19-2008, 11:56 PM
Your welcome, it wouldn't be fair anyways to not tell you the before the fight. Anyways, I'm ready now. But sometimes you really do have to pokesav, I try sometimes to do a legit game. I did one once, the E4 is hard this time becuase they're overleveled, though that makes it a challenge, so I like that portion of it. :O

Let's try and stay on the topic. Maybe it's my Wi-Fi. I'll get back on momentarily.

Just change the title and edit the first post, it'll be easier that way.

EDIT: I got back on and still don't see you. >_> If you don't want to post your IGN, just send it to me in a PM or something.

Itachi_2007
02-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Let's try and stay on the topic. Maybe it's my Wi-Fi. I'll get back on momentarily.

Just wanted to point this out, not making this your perminent battle thread may make the mods mad. D:

Yeah, but I still don't know how to do that. :D Edit: That was easy. I figured out how to do it. 0_o

Shucklulz
02-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Yeah, but I still don't know how to do that. :D Edit: That was easy. I figured out how to do it. 0_o

Lol. xD

Can you PM me your IGN? I think it'll be a lot easier to get the battle started... the WiFi music is making me go insane. @.@

Itachi_2007
02-20-2008, 12:09 AM
Lol. xD

Can you PM me your IGN? I think it'll be a lot easier to get the battle started... the WiFi music is making me go insane. @.@

Well, you could check and see if you entered my FC right... But yeah, I'm not familiar with IGN... Details again? (I looked it up on Wikipedia, but this could take all night. 0_o)

Shucklulz
02-20-2008, 12:16 AM
Well, you could check and see if you entered my FC right... But yeah, I'm not familiar with IGN... Details again? (I looked it up on Wikipedia, but this could take all night. 0_o)

IGN = In Game Name.

I'll check, but I'm pretty sure I got it right. I re-entered it though, so let me check to see if it's right. If it is, good luck.