PDA

View Full Version : new thread.

Pulse
02-20-2008, 03:05 AM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc74/P_a_l_k_i_a/inpulseoftemannn2.png
Elite Crime Organization

Prepare for trouble PE2K, because Team Rocket has arrived. Everything you thought you knew about battling will change, and all those in our way will be crushed. We have no pity for the weak, and no tolerance for the bothersome. With that said, if you have something to say in this thread it better have some importance. Unless you are part of the organization, the only cases your post will be necessary is if you are proposing a war, you are looking to lose a battle against us, or if you have interest in joining our regime. If you happen to be chosen, you will follow these rules:
Rules:
1. You will use proper grammar and will not spam. If our clan thread is locked due to one's ignorance to this rule, said fool will be banished from the organization.
2. The Wifi Battling Center has been trying to stop our deeds for quite some time, and therefore we cannot have their leaders locking our thread. To prevent this, you will read the Wifi Battling Center Rules (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47659) and follow them always.
3. In Team Rocket, we accept legal hacks as fair play. If you wish to use them, you must show me the team beforehand so I can verify that none of your Pokémon have max IVs and under 510 EVs. If you wish to battle someone outside the clan with said hacks, you must tell them beforehand.
4. When you commit to Team Rocket, your allegiance is restricted to us alone. In other words, if I or any other members catch you in a different PE2K Clan, you will be removed from Team Rocket.
5. Here at Team Rocket, we have no time to deal with pathetic whining. If you do not make the cut, do not come back until your playing style has increased dramatically. Put up a tantrum and your posts will be deleted.
6. Have a nice day.

Team Rocket Members
Team Rocket Boss
Pulse (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=32649)
Team Rocket Administration
Loto (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=32883)
Spongebob Number One Fan (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=24605)
Ooka (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=33195)
Ultima Boss (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=14667)
Team Rocket Elite
Experiment (http://marriland.com/phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=19932)
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Team Rocket Grunts
wazzupfu (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=33075)
Pein (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=33122)
---
---
---
---
---

Let me take a short moment to explain the rankings. The Boss is, of course, me. Take my word on this: if anyone, newbie or veteran, talks **** to anyone in this clan, I'll have no mercy on them. I've got all your backs. Second, we have the Team Rocket Admin. These are very, very skilled players. Beating one of them does not qualify you for the job, the only way you can reach this position is through displaying your dedication to the clan along with increasing your skill in battle. Up next we have the Team Rocket Elite. Do not take them lightly, as they are near equal skill level as the admin, if not higher in some cases. Finally, we have the Team Rocket Grunts. These battlers are on their way to becoming Team Rocket Elite, but right now need a bit more practice to reach their full potential. If things go according to plan as we better ourselves, we will have no Grunts; just Elite.

~*~*~*~

Team Rocket Chat
Chat Room (http://xat.com/teamrocket_pe2k)
This is where we spam. Keep all non-clan related chat there.
ANYONE is allowed in, Rocket or not.

Shoddy Battle Download
Shoddy Battle (http://shoddybattle.com/downloads?PHPSESSID=768e654cb2d031ab52998061324547 15)
This is a very useful program that simulates Diamond and Pearl.
You can build your own team easily with just a few clicks of your mouse.
I suggest you use this to test out teams if you want to keep your Wi-Fi record in tact.

Standard Battling Rules
* 6 on 6 single battle.
• Sleep clause -- only one pokemon on your opponent's team at a time can be put to sleep by you.
• Evasion clause -- moves such as Double Team and Minimize cannot be used in battle.
• OHKO clause -- OHKO moves are not permitted (Sheer Cold, Fissure, Guillotine).
• No ubers, which (currently) are:
— Mewtwo
— Mew
— Wobbuffet
— Lugia
— Ho-Oh
— Wynaut
— Latias
— Latios
— Kyogre
— Groudon
— Rayquaza
— Deoxys (all forms)
— Dialga
— Palkia
— Giratina
— Manaphy
— Darkrai
— Arceus

Declarations of War
Name of your Clan:
Number of Members to Participate:
AIM/MSN/Yahoo:

Battle Proposals
Friend Code:
Desired Opponent(s):

Application Form
Username:
Friend Code:
What are rules 1 and 4?
AIM/MSN/Yahoo:

Pulse
Current Clan Wars
None.

~*~*~*~

Past Clan Wars
None.

Pulse
Team Rocket Banners
None.

Loto
02-20-2008, 03:17 AM
Looks like were finally hope and ready to start recruiting. If anyone would like to join Pulse or myself will both be open for doing test battles. Good luck on don't worry if your not too good. Being the best isn't needed to get in but depending on how you do determines where you get placed.

~Loto

spenny3
02-20-2008, 03:20 AM
Battle Proposal

Friend Code: In Sig
Desired Opponent(s): Anyone

Pulse
02-20-2008, 03:24 AM
Battle Proposal

Friend Code: In Sig
Desired Opponent(s): Anyone

Ey man, I'd battle you right now but one small problem.. My D/S charger is in my car. Car is getting fixed. >_> And Loto is playin' Fire Emblem. Tomorrow if you're back, we'd gladly battle you. :biggrin: I'll be looking forward to it.

spenny3
02-20-2008, 03:27 AM
^^ No problem. See you then.

Goodluck with your clan btw:cool:

Loto
02-20-2008, 04:17 AM
I would battle but I'm busy reading for my english class tomorrow. Gotta finish these articules....like 5 more to go >_>

Thanks for the kind words. ;)

Pulse
02-20-2008, 06:23 AM
^^ No problem. See you then.

Goodluck with your clan btw:cool:

Thanks, and I'll be sure to get that battle with you and make it memorable. :happy:

NinjaDuelist
02-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Good luck with this clan. Looks well-thought out and organized. Let me know when you have five or more members so I can add you to the Clan Index. ^_^

-ND

Pulse
02-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Good luck with this clan. Looks well-thought out and organized. Let me know when you have five or more members so I can add you to the Clan Index. ^_^

-ND
Will do. I found my D/S charger, but I've got practice tonight guys. If anyone wants a battle with me, I hate to say it but we'll have to postpone it. Sorry spenny.

Pein
02-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Hey im new on here and i want to join
Name: Ethan
FC: 4510 9156 6417
Rules: Standard rules
Yahoo: jpcenet153 (Always logged on)

Pulse
02-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Hey im new on here and i want to join
Name: Ethan
FC: 4510 9156 6417
Rules: Standard rules
Yahoo: jpcenet153 (Always logged on)

Hey, glad to see you're interested in applying. We'll have someone try you out soon and determine if you are clan material.

Pein
02-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Hey, glad to see you're interested in applying. We'll have someone try you out soon and determine if you are clan material.

Welll ok thanks alot.

Pulse
02-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Welll ok thanks alot.

Mind if I ask how long you have been battling and what your experience is? As in, where do you usually battle and do you win most of the matches?

Pein
02-20-2008, 11:02 PM
Mind if I ask how long you have been battling and what your experience is? As in, where do you usually battle and do you win most of the matches?

well im new to pokemon only a=like 2 weeks now. Umm but im learning, at first i use to loose(newbi lol) but my friend thought me how to EV train, and now im ok, i fought LOTO, for a gym possition at the ExtremE GyM, he said i was ok, i dont think im all that good. it was 2- 2 and we got disconnected.
i only came that close becuz his attacks missed alot. and i was just lucky.

Loto
02-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Hahah but....luck happens in matches ( usually against me ) and you have to be able to deal with it.

We'll put you down as grunt for now and when you improve / get better and get tested you can move up to elite.

I'm taking battles / testing people to join.

Pulse
02-20-2008, 11:10 PM
While you're able to (Loto), I suggest you and Pein start training right away. Have a battle with him, and talk to him via PM or Yahoo afterwards to tell him what he should fix with his team and what predictions he misplayed. The better Pein gets, the more pain he can put on his opponents.

Welcome to Team Rocket Pein.

Loto
02-20-2008, 11:17 PM
While you're able to (Loto), I suggest you and Pein start training right away. Have a battle with him, and talk to him via PM or Yahoo afterwards to tell him what he should fix with his team and what predictions he misplayed. The better Pein gets, the more pain he can put on his opponents.

I'll start doing that soon.....I'm gonna pm ND and tell him to put us in the clan index now.

Pein
02-20-2008, 11:34 PM

lol i like that put more pain on his opponents.
Thanks for the welcome.
Loto whats your yahoo addy?

Loto
02-20-2008, 11:52 PM
lol i like that put more pain on his opponents.
Thanks for the welcome.
Loto whats your yahoo addy?
I don't have a yahoo but I have msn and Aim

Aim: Steven0229
Msn: DarkLoto@hotmail.com

Pulse
02-21-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey guys, my practice got rained out so I'll be on and off throughout the night. I do have an English essay along with a Bio test, but if you need me just AIM me or PM me. Hell, you can just post here.

supersmashkid
02-21-2008, 12:51 AM
We The Assassins challenge you to a war accept or decline.

Pulse
02-21-2008, 12:53 AM
We The Assassins challenge you to a war accept or decline.

We Team Rocket tell you to wait for us to gain more members. Figured a clan like yours would try to target a new clan with barely enough members to even be considered a clan, and one member doesn't have wifi. Not to mention you didn't even have the decency to read the first page and fill out the form.

Don't worry, we'll beat you guys soon enough. We'll come to you when we're ready.

supersmashkid
02-21-2008, 12:56 AM
Ok but pick your timing wiseley. Also were not trying to pick on you we are just looking for a clan we might ahave a better chance at beating. :cool::biggrin: P.S. I think this clan is awsome I like how it accepts members even if they stink and helps them to get better. I hope your successfull.

-SSK

Ryan Nissan
02-21-2008, 12:57 AM
We Team Rocket tell you to wait for us to gain more members. Figured a clan like yours would try to target a new clan with barely enough members to even be considered a clan, and one member doesn't have wifi. Not to mention you didn't even have the decency to read the first page and fill out the form.

Don't worry, we'll beat you guys soon enough. We'll come to you when we're ready.

Pulse, I want to wish you thye best of luck. You will be a strong leader, and I know you'll do well considering that you are 100% SKILL.

If you guys ever need help from me, either building teams or I don't know, just ask.

I've stated my point. There are so many clans out there now(not saying names) that will FAIL. Miserably. I don't see that happening here.

Peace out, brother.

Loto
02-21-2008, 12:59 AM
Pulse, I want to wish you thye best of luck. You will be a strong leader, and I know you'll do well considering that you are 100% SKILL.

If you guys ever need help from me, either building teams or I don't know, just ask.

I've stated my point. There are so many clans out there now(not saying names) that will FAIL. Miserably. I don't see that happening here.

Peace out, brother.
Thanks for the kind words but if we don't get memebrs it's still possible for us to fail. -_-

Pulse
02-21-2008, 01:01 AM
Ok but pick your timing wiseley. Also were not trying to pick on you we are just looking for a clan we might ahave a better chance at beating. :cool::biggrin: P.S. I think this clan is awsome I like how it accepts members even if they stink and helps them to get better. I hope your successfull.

-SSK
You will have no chance in beating us. Just thought you should know that beforehand.

Peace out, brother.
Thanks man, but our second Admin is possibly one of the best team builders around, so we won't be bugging you too much. I speak for all of Team Rocket when I say we appreciate your support. Peace.

Ryan Nissan
02-21-2008, 01:03 AM
You will have no chance in beating us. Just thought you should know that beforehand.

Thanks man, but our second Admin is possibly one of the best team builders around, so we won't be bugging you too much. I speak for all of Team Rocket when I say we appreciate your support. Peace.

Assassins have no chance against 100% skill.

If I somehow find one of my friends needing a clan that isn't Takers for some reason, Happy Birthday.

I'm going now. I can tell your admins must have a lot of skill to be in that rank. You'll be a top clan.

Peace.

supersmashkid
02-21-2008, 01:05 AM
Dude ok I understand the whole Aqua thing but you guys can't just go bashing someones's, clan you know nothing about us.:mad:

Pulse
02-21-2008, 01:10 AM
Dude ok I understand the whole Aqua thing but you guys can't just go bashing someones's, clan you know nothing about us.:mad:

If you were talking to Ryan AKA Nissan Returns, take it somewhere else (PMs maybe?). If you're talking to me, I have no idea what the whole Aqua thing is. And I wasn't bashing anyone. I'm saying that I have 100% faith that we won't lose.

Loto
02-21-2008, 01:49 AM
We don't bash clans. Thats not our style. We just like to be cocky. ;)

pikachu25king
02-21-2008, 02:00 AM
This clan will never get closed because you guys are in control of a great leader.:happy:

Stalk The Night
02-21-2008, 02:03 AM
Wow.... No joke but I would suggest you be a little less cocky and a little more skilled if you are ever going to succeed.... I mean stop bashing clans and worry about your own...

NinjaDuelist
02-21-2008, 02:07 AM
Before I add you to the Clan Index, I need a Clan Banner to use as your image. The one on the first post is way too large to use.

Loto
02-21-2008, 02:07 AM
Wow.... No joke but I would suggest you be a little less cocky and a little more skilled if you are ever going to succeed.... I mean stop bashing clans and worry about your own...
As I said before we havn't bashed any clans. Please don't post something useless >_>

I'll make a smaller banner later to get added ND thanks.

NinjaDuelist
02-21-2008, 02:12 AM
As I said before we havn't bashed any clans. Please don't post something useless >_>

I'll make a smaller banner later to get added ND thanks.

No problem, and thanks for PMing me the update. Once you get me the banner, you will be 100% official. ^_^

Ooka
02-21-2008, 02:15 AM
No problem, and thanks for PMing me the update. Once you get me the banner, you will be 100% official. ^_^
So who do I have to kill to join this thing?

Loto
02-21-2008, 02:23 AM
So who do I have to kill to join this thing?
Lol Ooka don't worry I know how good you are. If you still want a test battle with Pulse tho you can have one.

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-21-2008, 02:23 AM
I wish I knew Ooka but if you knew who I was you'd most certainly recognize me ;)

Either way, for those who don't know I can't ACTUALLY WiFi battle since I don't even own a Nintendo DS (GBA FTW) so I'm here just to help out with any porblems you may have with your teams, etc. I'm pretty good in standards so I can help you out if you need it.

Ooka
02-21-2008, 02:24 AM
Lol Ooka don't worry I know how good you are. If you still want a test battle with Pulse tho you can have one.
I kinda want to battle the guy. Is he from PC?

I know who you are Anti-Pop xD

Pulse
02-21-2008, 02:28 AM

1. We haven't bashed anyone. In fact, you just insulted us, making you the offensive.
2. If you read the first post, it says you should not post unless you are making a constructive one. Your post ≠ constructive.
3. Please do not post here any more. Have a nice day.
Before I add you to the Clan Index, I need a Clan Banner to use as your image. The one on the first post is way too large to use.

Loto will take care of it I suppose. Thanks for the heads up man.
I kinda want to battle the guy. Is he from PC?

I'd love to have a match with you man. I'm not from PC, I'm just from places... :wink: I can't battle tonight as I have an English essay and a Bio test to prepare for, but I should be free almost all day after 3 Pacific Time tomorrow. But for now, I have heard enough good things about you that I will add you to the first page. Welcome to Team Rocket.

Loto
02-21-2008, 03:15 AM
I'm on and up for some battles recruiting or just for fun.

Ooka
02-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Bump:

So how about that battle Pulse?

Pulse
02-21-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey man, I'm back. I can battle tonight, but I need to take care of some things first. :sad:

Good news, last night I made a chat room. Here is the link:
http://xat.com/teamrocket_pe2k

Anyone is welcome there, Team Rocket or not.

Loto
02-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Hey man, I'm back. I can battle tonight, but I need to take care of some things first. :sad:

Good news, last night I made a chat room. Here is the link:
http://xat.com/teamrocket_pe2k

Anyone is welcome there, Team Rocket or not.
Sounds good man I'll take a look at it.

Also I'm open for recruting / battling.

Pulse
02-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Announcement:
Keep all non-Pokémon related topics inside the chat room. Don't post in here saying, "Whattup guys?" do that in the chat. You can however ask for battles and say that you are open for battles. So far no one (except a few people not part of the clan :susp:) has made any mistakes. Keep it up guys.

Ooka
02-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Announcement:
Keep all non-Pokémon related topics inside the chat room. Don't post in here saying, "Whattup guys?" do that in the chat. You can however ask for battles and say that you are open for battles. So far no one (except a few people not part of the clan :susp:) has made any mistakes. Keep it up guys.
So you open for matches yet?

Moe2
02-22-2008, 01:08 AM
Friend Code: 2535 0915 6640
Desired Opponent(s): whoever is online and wants a battle ;)

Ooka
02-22-2008, 01:20 AM
Friend Code: 2535 0915 6640
Desired Opponent(s): whoever is online and wants a battle ;)
I'll battle you. I'll post my FC in a second.

4639 6281 1302

Moe2
02-22-2008, 01:25 AM
I'll battle you. I'll post my FC in a second.

4639 6281 1302
kk, Im in a battle right now.
But if your on after Ill play you, Ill PM.

Moe2
02-22-2008, 02:01 AM
I'll wait on wi-fi for you. Just come on when you're done.
gg, lol that was a... close one.
why did you use an UU team tho?

Ooka
02-22-2008, 02:02 AM
gg, lol that was a... close one ;p
I personally think you're a cheap piece of crap and I wouldn't let you in until you showed some real strategy.

(honest opinion)

Pulse
02-22-2008, 02:04 AM
He wasn't trying out, but if what you're saying is true he wouldn't be allowed in either way. Also, go to the chat room to tell us about the battle. :happy: I might be able to battle soon. As you guys will learn soon, it is pretty tough for me to battle during the week. >_>

Ooka
02-22-2008, 02:07 AM
He wasn't trying out, but if what you're saying is true he wouldn't be allowed in either way. Also, go to the chat room to tell us about the battle. :happy: I might be able to battle soon. As you guys will learn soon, it is pretty tough for me to battle during the week. >_>
Flash doesn't work on my wii unfortunatly.

I don't know if this'll tell you anything, but the only 2 pokemon of his I saw were Ninjask and Scizor ._.

Pulse
02-22-2008, 02:16 AM
Yea, he came to the chat and explained.. >_>

No worries though, Ninjask is a very easy strategy for those not as talented, so maybe he just wants to take advantage of its ease of use. Then again, if he wants to get better I'd suggest using a better spot on your team than Ninjask (unless it is a CBJask of course, who freaking rocks).

spenny3
02-22-2008, 04:37 AM
Declarations of War

Code:In Sig
Name of your Clan: The Elites
Number of Members to Participate: 5
AIM/MSN/Yahoo: MSN...happy_dust@hotmail.com

Oh yeah:cool:

Pulse
02-22-2008, 04:58 AM
Declarations of War

Code:In Sig
Number of Members to Participate: 5
AIM/MSN/Yahoo: MSN...happy_dust@hotmail.com

Oh yeah:cool:

Since you filled out the form, I won't be as blunt with you as I was with supersmashkid. Basically, we aren't open for wars quite yet. We only have three war-ready members; the Grunts are not quite ready and Spongebob Number One Fan doesn't have wi-fi. When we have around seven battle ready members, we will probably start having wars, and we can being with you. Thanks for fillin' out the form though. You seem like a tight guy, so let's keep in touch. Post here/go to the chat whenever you want, you're welcome here.

spenny3
02-22-2008, 05:07 AM
Since you filled out the form, I won't be as blunt with you as I was with supersmashkid. Basically, we aren't open for wars quite yet. We only have three war-ready members; the Grunts are not quite ready and Spongebob Number One Fan doesn't have wi-fi. When we have around seven battle ready members, we will probably start having wars, and we can being with you. Thanks for fillin' out the form though. You seem like a tight guy, so let's keep in touch. Post here/go to the chat whenever you want, you're welcome here.

Aight no problem bro:cool:

I dont know if you can or not but...

Friend Code: In sig
Desired Opponent(s): Pulse

?? Let me know:cool:

Pulse
02-22-2008, 05:31 AM
Aight no problem bro:cool:

I dont know if you can or not but...

Friend Code: In sig
Desired Opponent(s): Pulse

?? Let me know:cool:

Sorry bro, I've got even more work... >_> I hate my school man. Hopefully tomorrow I can fight.

spenny3
02-22-2008, 05:47 AM
Sorry bro, I've got even more work... >_> I hate my school man. Hopefully tomorrow I can fight.

No need to apologize bro. I can understand having to do school work an such.

Take it easy

Loto
02-22-2008, 07:04 AM
Thanks for all the kind words spenny. I'll give you a battle tomorrow or whenever but I'm going to bed now. good night. ;)

Pulse
02-22-2008, 10:09 PM
If anyone wants to watch a battle between me and Loto, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeg7SWm04QM

Just be warned.. it is very blurry. I'm trying to fix my camera, but don't bash me because it has a ****** focus. >_> Just try and enjoy the battle. :biggrin:

Loto
02-22-2008, 10:46 PM
If anyone wants to watch a battle between me and Loto, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeg7SWm04QM

Just be warned.. it is very blurry. I'm trying to fix my camera, but don't bash me because it has a ****** focus. >_> Just try and enjoy the battle. :biggrin:
Why would you show that, I was Stupid there. >_>

I don't want people knowing some of my pokes. ;p

Pein
02-23-2008, 12:07 AM

O WoW That was Well Loto Im sorry but you got tore up! LOL just playing

Pulse
02-23-2008, 12:21 AM

Like I've said this whole time, you completely outplayed me except for one turn. If you really want me to delete the post I will, but it's just for fun and I want to get more subscribers. Even if people know what you've got, I think you can take 'em. :wink:

Loto
02-23-2008, 12:46 AM
You can leave it whatever xP

Pulse
02-23-2008, 01:04 AM
You can leave it whatever xP

Lol don't worry, I'm sure our next battle will be closer. :biggrin:

Pein
02-23-2008, 01:31 AM
LMAO! lOL LMAO! LMAO! You shouldnt let him get away with that! LMAO!

Pulse
02-23-2008, 01:32 AM
LMAO! lOL LMAO! LMAO! You shouldnt let him get away with that! LMAO!

I wasn't joking... I got lucky in that battle + he only messed up on one prediction which he won't do again.

Ryan Nissan
02-23-2008, 01:34 AM
Hars.
Friend Code: 0129 9688 4464
Desired Opponent(s): Pulse, Pulse, and Pulse
(I prefer a voice chat battle, but if you think I'm a stalker, turn it off ^_^)
Can you, Pulse?

Pulse
02-23-2008, 01:36 AM
Hars.
Friend Code: 0129 9688 4464
Desired Opponent(s): Pulse, Pulse, and Pulse
(I prefer a voice chat battle, but if you think I'm a stalker, turn it off ^_^)
Can you, Pulse?

Nah man I can't right now. I'm goin to a party, so I wont be back until like 12 AM Pacific Time... If you're on then, we can battle. If not I guess you can wait until tomorrow, and I'll be open all day then.

Ryan Nissan
02-23-2008, 02:04 AM
Nah man I can't right now. I'm goin to a party, so I wont be back until like 12 AM Pacific Time... If you're on then, we can battle. If not I guess you can wait until tomorrow, and I'll be open all day then.

Tmorrow's cool with me.

Peace, Pulse.

wazzupfu
02-23-2008, 03:17 AM
I am in the mood for a battol!!!

Standard rules. You guys know them.

Pulse
02-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Good mornin' guys... I'll be working on a team today, and I should be able to battle a little bit. When you guys get online, go to the Chat Room so we can talk w/o spamming it up.

wazzupfu
02-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Good mornin' guys... I'll be working on a team today, and I should be able to battle a little bit. When you guys get online, go to the Chat Room so we can talk w/o spamming it up.
I wanna battle right now. Chatroom? Where?

Pulse
02-23-2008, 05:50 PM
I wanna battle right now. Chatroom? Where?

Front page. :D Also, I am still in bed... I had a long night.

Loto
02-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Well, I'll battle if anyones up for it I guess and if anyone wants ot get recruited I'm here for testing people.

Pulse
02-24-2008, 03:35 PM
G'Mornin' Team Rocket. We really need to find some active members, so I want everyone to ask at least one person they know to come check the clan out and see if they are interested in joining.

Flygon Ruler
02-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Well, you guys do seem to have more than five member which makes you a clan. I'm not sure whether you are up for war yet or not, but I'll throw it out anyways

Number of Members to Participate: Well, I guess it has to be 5-on-5
AIM/MSN/Yahoo: I have an AIM but I never use it.

Pulse
02-24-2008, 04:05 PM
>_> Dude, we already declined two other clans because we are not ready. Please stop asking us people.

Loto
02-24-2008, 05:01 PM
Well, you guys do seem to have more than five member which makes you a clan. I'm not sure whether you are up for war yet or not, but I'll throw it out anyways

Number of Members to Participate: Well, I guess it has to be 5-on-5
AIM/MSN/Yahoo: I have an AIM but I never use it.
One of our members does not have wifi for one he's just here to help for team building and etc. So it wouldn't work either way.

I'll go and ask some other friends. One of my friends already said no I'll see if theres anyone else Pulse.

Pulse
02-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Good news, I just got us another member! He won't be too active at PE2K, but he has AIM. The new member is Experiment from Marriland. His AIM is WhiteRycz if any of you want team advice from him or just want to battle. Trust me, he is a good battler and will be a great asset to our team.

Loto
02-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Alright I got the other banner.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg135/hellisahandbasket/loto.jpg

I'll post in the Clan index thread and tell ND to use it.

Pulse
02-24-2008, 08:25 PM
I see that the Lugia image is a little LQ. Do you want me to give you the Stock image the guy used for the banner on the first page or have you already done too much lol. But it looks freaking awesome man.

Pein
02-24-2008, 10:07 PM
I really do need to start getting to know the people on this clan!

Pulse
02-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Alright, let's all go to the chat. I got one more person to join, I'll tell him to come to the chat too.

Towlie
02-25-2008, 12:04 AM
This actually sounds pretty cool. I'll join. :D

Pulse
02-25-2008, 12:38 AM
Please fill out the form. Loto should be able to try you out.

Loto
02-25-2008, 12:46 AM
This actually sounds pretty cool. I'll join. :D
Same Towile from PC? o_O

Pulse
02-25-2008, 10:47 PM
And he hasn't come back... I know there is a Towlie at Smogon, maybe it's all the same guy..

Pein
02-26-2008, 12:31 AM
Well umm i want a battle to test out my dark team anyone up for a battle?

Loto
02-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Well umm i want a battle to test out my dark team anyone up for a battle?
I'll battle you Pein. ^_~

Pein
02-26-2008, 03:04 AM
I'll battle you Pein. ^_~

sorry for taking so long to reply!

Loto
02-26-2008, 03:20 AM
I'm here for recruiting some new members if anyones alive out there. ;p

Pulse
02-26-2008, 10:51 PM
Hey guys, good news: I'm starting my Smogon apprentice program today. Hopefully I will be able to build a strong team during it. I suggest those of you who have trouble with team building sign up for it, as it can help you immensely.

Pein
02-27-2008, 12:07 AM
Hey guys, good news: I'm starting my Smogon apprentice program today. Hopefully I will be able to build a strong team during it. I suggest those of you who have trouble with team building sign up for it, as it can help you immensely.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The Thread on SMOGON is closed
o well

Pein
02-28-2008, 09:43 PM
There has been no activity for awhile and Pulse i think i need to be moved up, i dont feel confortable with the title grunt anymore!
o and how is the smogon going?

Pulse
03-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Pein, if you have a problem than prove you're worthy of moving up. Battle Loto and then we'll make the decision. Sorry I haven't been to active guys; I've been working a lot. We need some more members though, thats for sure..

Pein
03-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Pein, if you have a problem than prove you're worthy of moving up. Battle Loto and then we'll make the decision. Sorry I haven't been to active guys; I've been working a lot. We need some more members though, thats for sure..

and i dont think u think im good enough to battle new members! O and i actully should stay where im at im not ready yet!

Pulse
03-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Like I said, if you want to prove yourself battle Loto or Ooka; they will determine if you are ready to move up.

Jesus of Magikarps
03-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Battle Proposal
Friend Code: 2363 - 5000 - 2110.
Desired Opponent(s): Anyone.

Pulse
03-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Guys, we really need some more activity and some new members if we want this to work out. I don't want to end this clan, but if we don't start getting our act together I'll have to.

Pulse
03-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Good news, I got my friend Ultima Boss to join the clan. He restarted his Diamond game, but he is a talented player and once he beats the E4 he'll be ready to start IV breeding and EV training and just plain battling. Once he fills out the application form, he'll be in. :biggrin:

Pein
03-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Good news, I got my friend Ultima Boss to join the clan. He restarted his Diamond game, but he is a talented player and once he beats the E4 he'll be ready to start IV breeding and EV training and just plain battling. Once he fills out the application form, he'll be in. :biggrin:

YEAHHH! New memeber. how is smogon training going? and i wish more people would join so we can start accepting clan wars!

Pulse
03-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Did you get a chance to battle Loto again? If you want to move up in status and participate in wars at all, you'll have to prove yourself.

Ultima Boss
03-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Pulse wants me to be here, so I want to be here too. Besides, this will get me motivated to start Wi-Fi battling.

Name: Nick
Friend Code: 2535 3179 0288
What are rules 1 and 4?
1) You will use proper grammar at all times, and SPAMing is prohibited. If the clan is closed down due to my actions then I am banished forevermore.
4) No other allegiances are accepted, only to Team Rocket.
AIM/MSN/Yahoo:
AIM: Crimson Majestic

Note that I started over on Diamond, so it may be a bit whenever I can start battling. However, in the meantime, I am willing to help out in anyway I can.

Pulse
03-02-2008, 09:01 PM
:happy:

Thanks for joining man, you'll be a great asset for this team. If you need any Pokémon traded from us to help complete your game, any of us would be glad to help. Welcome to Team Rocket.

Loto
03-02-2008, 11:31 PM
Welcome Ultima good to have you on board.

Pulse
03-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Loto's back! Dude, I was going around at PC and I saw that Ooka and T_S left. What happened? Also, I've been playing some SSBM trying to sharpen up for the Brawl release. I've been straight up killin' with Marth, so I think I'm sticking with him.

brettmeeink
03-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Friend Code: 4768 6908 1548
Desired Opponent(s): Any and all.