PDA

View Full Version : Pure luck

Full_Metal_Al
02-20-2008, 03:38 PM
OKay go easy on me, i need this story to get a pokemon that can do more than use teleport... aaahh, lol. anyways here it is:

A Trainer in a long black cape like jackit walked up to the small pokemon latched to the wall. it was a beldum, but not just any beldum, unlike every other beldum it had a blue eye. The sleeping pokemon, wich slept with its eye open, looked like a lamp.

He had recieved his first pokemon only hours ago, it was a Shiny greater thna any, it was an abra, but his abra was black and a silvery white, like night and day. He named this abra Chaos. it only new teleport though, so capturing this beldum would not be easy, assuming it didnt flee when he awakened it. he could have tryed to catch it while it was asleep, but this would have broken one of the agreements made between humans and pokemon, not to catch a pokemon without giving it a chance to fight first. He walked to the beldum, not sure how to go about awakening it... he reached out to grab hold of it when it awakened!

He threw his abras pokeball, it hit the side of the cliff, but the abra didnt come out. the beldum floated there as if it were laughing at him, watching him like he was the pokemon, and it was the human. The trainer bent down and picked up the pokeball.. he had forgotten to inlarg it first... He pushed the button on the center of the pokeball, the ball grew larger, he then bent down and pressed the button on the ground, the ball flew up in the air, and the abra appeared on the ground fast asleep...

He bent down and poked it, the beldum still floating there, he tryed to wake it agian, he resorted to haveing to pick it up and shake it... still the abra slept on.. he starting screaming "wake up!" in its face, it still slept.. he got an idea now.. he set the Abra down, pionted to the beldum and said "you stay right there" and he walked off to the near by stream nd pulled out an empty soda can, filled it with ice cold mountian water (it was a mountian spring) and walked over and empty it out on the Abra's head.. it awoke in a shock and readyed its fist at the trainer.. it lowered its fist noticeing who it was.. the trainer pionted to the beldum. "okay we need to catch him, can you fight him for me." the abra looked at the beldum and teleported away.

The beldum looked at the trainer as if saying "I fill sorry for you." the abra then appeared on top of the beldum hitting away at it with its fist, this was doing nothing at all, but it was funny to watch, the beldum started flying around in cicrles, to young to learn psychic attacks yet, it had to get off in another way. The beldum flew up really high the Abra holding on to its head for dear life. the Bledum then turned upside down, the ABra started to fall to the ground, it paniced.. then remember it could teleport..

It vanished. It appeared back on the ground and started dancing around bragging about liveing through the fall, the beldum ran at it at full speed with a takedown, the abra freaked and teleported. the Beldum smashed at high speed into a rock and fell to the ground. the abra rea apeared standing on top of it, and pull a victory pose, the trainer reached for his pokebelt and threw a pokeball, then beldum diappeared into it, and the abra fell to the ground, the trainer watch the ball move back and forth for what felt like hours he was whating for that 'ping' to ell him he had a blue-eyed beldum....

Okay now tell me, do i catch it or not? please tell me?? please... ill give ya a cookie!!

SiberianTiger
02-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Seriously, please read this link (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8445) on how to write a story, and try going from there.

As is, you'll never catch anything, so read up on the link, and get a better understanding of how things work.

~Isaiah

Full_Metal_Al
02-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Seriously, please read this link (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8445) on how to write a story, and try going from there.

As is, you'll never catch anything, so read up on the link, and get a better understanding of how things work.

~Isaiah
so its not a catch then?

Emily
02-20-2008, 07:28 PM
so its not a catch then?
No, it's not a catch. You need to actually spend some time on your stories.