PDA

View Full Version : Elite Champion

AmericanTreeFrog
02-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Marth has beaten ball and is the new champion.

Rules
6 vs 6, Revolution, Hold items allowed, Sleep Clause, Normal Terrain

Marth VS Ball

Alakazam w/ Tyranitar w/ Lucario w/ Swampert w/ Miltank w/ Dugtrio
VS
Weavile w/ Infernape w/ Raichu w/ Gengar w/ Porygon-Z w/ Dugtrio

Zam was dead, Swampert was switched out, then T-Tar came in. Ball had Weavile and Raichu both at 75%. Sand and Stealth Rock were on the field. T-Tar Rock Polished then proceed to take out Balls mons. Ball fought bravely but Marth remained one step ahead and was able to take out all of Ball's mon except Weavile. Lucario then finished Weavile off with Vaccum Wave, giving Marth the Win.

Marth: $4,000 + vote
Ball: $3,000 + loss

Now, instead of Marth getting another legend he wants a Gengar. So begins the vote. If the officials could vote in this thread saying whether Marth should get Gengar or another legendary it would be appreciated.

Legendary Wolf
02-20-2008, 07:15 PM
Nicely done Mr. Marth. I applaud you, have fun with the Gengar or legendary you might get. :o

Diamond_Master
02-20-2008, 07:15 PM
Congrats. Maybe I'll challenge you some day...

Ataro
02-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Congrats to kakashi-sensei. :o

Focal
02-20-2008, 09:07 PM
As on official I vote it's his own choice for Gengar or legendary.

Phantom Kat
02-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Congrats, Marth, knew you could it. =)

- Kat

Bryce
02-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Congratulations, Marth-ness. :D

Sounds like it was a long, grueling battle....

Synester
02-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Congrats Marth, happy to hear about that, but, we knew it would happen =P.

-Nohara

Nitro
02-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Great job, Marth-sama. I knew you could do it. :3

{ASHLEY THE PYROMANIAC MONKEY}

Leman
02-20-2008, 11:59 PM
Grats Marth, but doesn't he have to beat Mike first, before he becomes champ? :O

The Doctor
02-21-2008, 12:24 AM
Marth has beaten ball and is the new champion.

Rules
6 vs 6, Revolution, Hold items allowed, Sleep Clause, Normal Terrain

Marth VS Ball

Alakazam w/ Tyranitar w/ Lucario w/ Swampert w/ Miltank w/ Dugtrio
VS
Weavile w/ Infernape w/ Raichu w/ Gengar w/ Porygon-Z w/ Dugtrio

Zam was dead, Swampert was switched out, then T-Tar came in. Ball had Weavile and Raichu both at 75%. Sand and Stealth Rock were on the field. T-Tar Rock Polished then proceed to take out Balls mons. Ball fought bravely but Marth remained one step ahead and was able to take out all of Ball's mon except Weavile. Lucario then finished Weavile off with Vaccum Wave, giving Marth the Win.

Marth: $4,000 + vote
Ball: $3,000 + loss

Now, instead of Marth getting another legend he wants a Gengar. So begins the vote. If the officials could vote in this thread saying whether Marth should get Gengar or another legendary it would be appreciated.

Congrats, Marth, on your most wonderful victory! Hope you have a long reign as a Champion! :razz:

~Luis

Diesel 34
02-21-2008, 02:44 AM
Grats Marth, but doesn't he have to beat Mike first, before he becomes champ? :O

He beat another elite before the new ones were up.

Anyways, CONGRATZ MARTH. Also, let the boy have his gengar. He beat the elites which isn't easy and if you ask me its a very nonselfish move considering tons of people here would kill for a Legend.

Trainer17
02-21-2008, 03:49 AM
Your now the Champion?
Congratulations Marth!

One day, I shall battle you...One eventual Day.

ball
02-21-2008, 04:23 AM
Congrats Marth, you really deserve this. We might battle again some day,but for now, have fun being the champ.

Also, a Gengar instead of a legend is a choice I think should be allowed, but heck, I'm no official, so...

Volcanflame
02-21-2008, 09:05 AM
Congrats, Marth! Enjoy your time being a Champion! D:

-Volcan-

DarkGardevoir
02-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Congratz Marth. Now, I think he can have his gengar if he wants. Perhaps just consider Deoxys as his Champion prize?

I know it's from LD, but well, to me it would work.