PDA

View Full Version : StarCraft: Betrayal {Discussion}

Charbok
02-20-2008, 11:31 PM
This is the official discussion thread for StarCraft: Betrayal, an RP loosely based off of the events after StarCraft [Original].

Keep in mind that this is (more or less) a sort of pre-thread for the RP, as I haven't decided the fate of the Overmind or Kerrigan in the story, and thus, cannot complete the story.

Another purpose of this would be to see who would be interested in a StarCraft RP, and to see who would be willing to commit and participate.

So, discuss away.

General Bonkers
02-25-2008, 02:59 AM
I think I'm over qualified to join a Starcraft RP because I've read all of the novels and I've pre-ordered Starcraft - Dark Templar Saga: Twilight. The only thing Is that I can't find the sign-up section. Did you post one or are you still working on the plot?

Charbok
02-25-2008, 10:18 PM
I think I'm over qualified to join a Starcraft RP because I've read all of the novels and I've pre-ordered Starcraft - Dark Templar Saga: Twilight. The only thing Is that I can't find the sign-up section. Did you post one or are you still working on the plot?

Well, since right now there is only me and you, a sign-up isn't necessary until I'm sure that more people will join.