PDA

View Full Version : RMT need solutions.

Outlawed
02-23-2008, 10:15 AM
Hey, I'm new here but definately not to pokemon. Here is my team, I was thinking for a Lead maybe play something surprusing like Mismagus that takes care of most common leads with it's special attack. Taunting Dactyl is just lovely, but loses to hippowdon. I also need some feedback on blissey, I don't want it to have the smogon usual spread I want to have more sp.def than average.

Here is the team:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/arwud/142Aerodactyl.png
Aerodactly @ Focus Sash
Jolly
252 Atk/ 252 Spd/ 4 Hp
Stone Edge
Taunt
Stealth Rock
Earthquake

Yes. I love this lead I must say, Stealth Rock with focus sash, immune to spikes and the toxic ones as well. With Taunt, I can delay SR to later when I feel like throwing Donphan Out and knock off or scary face when they switch out and then spin.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/arwud/Weavile2.jpg
Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly
252 Atk/ ?? spd/ ?? Hp
Brick Break
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Night Slash

Ouch.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/arwud/Infernape.jpg
Infernape @ Life Orb
Naive
252 Sp.atk/ 232 Spd/ 24 atk
-Nasty Plot
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat

Yum.

Walling:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/arwud/Donphan.jpg
Donphan @ Leftovers
Impish
252 Hp/ 224 Def/ 32
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Rapid Spin
-Knock Off/ Scary Face/ Stealth Rock
What would be really abusive here is if I play another Stealth Rock. Even if Dactyl is killed or they spin the first layer somehow, I can throw this out and surpirse them yet again, then i'll show my Dusknoir.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/arwud/Blissey.png
Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold
252 Hp/ 136 Sp.def/ 124 Def
Substitute
Aromatheropy
Seismic Toss
Softboiled

Special Wall and Cleric @ the same time. I have a feeling that says, more sp.def EV's.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/arwud/Dusknoir.jpg
Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Careful
EVs: 252 HP, 84 Def, 174 Sp Def
-Pain Split
-Will o Wisp
-Shadow Sneak
-Fire Punch

Stops Spinners, ScarfHera and the such.

Itachi_2007
02-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey, Outlawed, I'm actually MarrilandOwningPeeps on PC, did I rate your team there? 0_o

Anyway, 252 SPD / 4 HP, I can't really find anything else that would work. :O

CBDactyl works way better.

Spikes + SR + Roar would be kinda nasty if you had that. :O

If you're running that spread on Donphan, then run 32 ATK or something, maybe SDEF if you're worried about that, can't really take a grass, ice, or whatever move anyways. :O Blissey needs maxium Defense... 252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 SDEF, Substitute + softboiled is irrelevant, replace it wth Toxic / Ice Beam. If you feel you need para support, T-Wave is fine.

Outlawed
02-23-2008, 10:40 AM
CB Dactyl with Taunt.... no thanks
Taunt is essential here.
Also Donphy i'm not bothered to work on sp.def cause that's when I play Blissey.
Blissey Dusky combo works lovely.
Also Aromatheropy I need
that's why I ran substitute
what other Bliss can be played as a cleric/sp.def wall?? can u please tell me I 'm not good with bliss

Itachi_2007
02-23-2008, 10:51 AM
CB Dactyl with Taunt.... no thanks
Taunt is essential here.
Also Donphy i'm not bothered to work on sp.def cause that's when I play Blissey.
Blissey Dusky combo works lovely.
Also Aromatheropy I need
that's why I ran substitute
what other Bliss can be played as a cleric/sp.def wall?? can u please tell me I 'm not good with bliss

I didn't say you had to keep Taunt on there. ._. I just said CBDactyl was better... The set I gave you runs cleric + Special Wall... Donphan is a physical wall, you''re better off running ATK EVs for him... Taunt is only relevant when you're running something along the lines of Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, etcetera.

Outlawed
02-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Hmm, but then if I decide not to run Taunting Dactyl, I will have 2 choice pokes.....
not really an advantage

also

Blissey @ Lefties
Bold
252 Hp/252 Def/ 4 sp.atk
Thunder Wave
Aromatheropy
Seismic Toss
Softboiled

Itachi_2007
02-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Hmm, but then if I decide not to run Taunting Dactyl, I will have 2 choice pokes.....
not really an advantage

also

Blissey @ Lefties
Bold
252 Hp/252 Def/ 4 sp.atk
Thunder Wave
Aromatheropy
Seismic Toss
Softboiled

Blissey without Special Defense EVs is a failing Blissey. -.-

Outlawed
02-23-2008, 12:42 PM
dude
this is ur spread
252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 SDEF

XD it's the same thing lol

Itachi_2007
02-23-2008, 01:42 PM
dude
this is ur spread
252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 SDEF

XD it's the same thing lol

-.-

Originally posted by Outlawed: 252 Hp/252 Def/ 4 sp.atk

There is a diffirence between special attack and special defense... -.-

Spongebob Number One Fan
02-23-2008, 04:50 PM
-.-

There is a diffirence between special attack and special defense... -.-

No offense but the notion that a Blissey with no SDef EVs fails while one with 4 SDef EVs doesn't is just lol. Seriously the difference between 306 SDef and 307 is not a lot :/ Come on now,, that's just pathetic.

Also this team's only hope of hitting skarmory for any kind of damage is Infernape who can't even switch in without taking a ton from Brave Bird ._.

Fire Away
02-23-2008, 06:00 PM
I didn't say you had to keep Taunt on there. ._. I just said CBDactyl was better... The set I gave you runs cleric + Special Wall... Donphan is a physical wall, you''re better off running ATK EVs for him... Taunt is only relevant when you're running something along the lines of Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, etcetera.

Actually Taunt will flat out own Hypnosis leads not named Yanmega, who'd be crazy to stay in on Aero anyways. :|

This team doesn't have much special presence. I'd be worried about Hippowdon/Donphan/Swampert/Skarm/Bronzong walling me, myself. Infernape has a horrible time switching in to all of those guys, so your only method of wall-killing is to revenge.

Outlawed
02-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Actually Taunt will flat out own Hypnosis leads not named Yanmega, who'd be crazy to stay in on Aero anyways. :|

This team doesn't have much special presence. I'd be worried about Hippowdon/Donphan/Swampert/Skarm/Bronzong walling me, myself. Infernape has a horrible time switching in to all of those guys, so your only method of wall-killing is to revenge.
Yeah I thought that might be problem, specialing basically, thats why I wanted a solution poke to lead the party off.
Or I can ditch nape for Spec-Z but I don't think that can take hits either.