PDA

View Full Version : The Tenchi Islands

Azumi
02-23-2008, 02:34 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/palkiaperson/Banners/tenchi_ban.png

The Islands:
The Tenchi Islands were once a swamp-like land unable to sustain life. One day, a lone white wolf had arisen. It had restored the land with forests, lakes, rivers, plants, and most of all, Pokemon. Now,the land is back to its marshy state, unable to sustain life. A group of middle-class teenagers are out to restore the land to its former self. <more description coming soon>
Current Status and Landscape:
Marshy; 5% Restored

Alrightie, go ahead and join, working at what goes in the reserves now.
Azumi is currently: Thinking of making a possible roleplay when the project is finished! :3

Azumi
02-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Current Characters:
Username: PapaLuLu27
Character's Name: Luis
Personality: A nice, gentle person with the amazing talent to survive underwater
Character's Abilities: Sea Plantlife
Your Abilities: Mapping/Spriting/Graphics/Naming
------Stats and Assignments:
Luis's Current Quote:
"I've got some seeds and a shovel... let's see what I can do."
Luis's Current Assignment:
Plant tree seeds along the shore of Tama Island.
Luis's Resources:
Bags of seeds, water, food, shovel
Assignment Time Limit:
Three days

Username: Palkiaperson
Character's Name: Lynds
Personality: Smart and caring, can stand being high-up, and loves flying and bird-watching
Character's Abilities: High elevations, mountains
(where bird pkmn live)
Your Abilities: Spriting, Graphics, Naming
Lynds's Current Quote:
"Reach the stop?" she says, wiping the sweat off of her forehead, "Sounds like fun to me!"
Lynds's Current Assignment:
See if there is anything useful on Kemiru Mountain.
Lynds's Resources:
Broken stick, pebbles
Assignment Time Limit:
Two days
Lynds's Completed Assignments:
Find a way to climb up Kemiru Mountain on Tama Island. - 5%

Username: Noob of All Noobs
Character's Name: Cruz Raleigh
Personality: A young child who loves to swim. He is also smart, and likes to experiment with water and rocks. He also likes to watch Pokemon and see their characteristics, thus giving them out to other owners depending on personalities.
Character's Abilities: Water!
Your Abilities: Spriting, Naming
Cruz's Current Quote:
"Where will I find anything decent here?" he says, "Do I have to MAKE it all?!"
Cruz's Current Assignment:
To find and make basic living resources for the group.
Cruz's Resources:
Five water bottles, a bag, a knife, a sharp-pointed stick
Assignment Time Limit:
Three days

Username: Pokemole
Character's Name: Jack Moleyson (moley)
Personality: Loves to explore to find new places, pokemon and rare items. Likes fire, rocks and fossils.
Character's Abilities: Great explorer, athletic, can see in the dark and can figure out puzzeling situations.
Your Abilities: Spriting, Naming, Graphics.
Jack's Current Quote:
"Dark, huh? I bet none of the others would ever think of going in there."
Jack's Current Assignment:
To explore Temoiru Cave on Tama Island to find food.
Jack's Resources:
A bag
Assignment Time Limit:
Two days

Username: Blackness777
Character's Name: Cirtus
Personality: Very nice but can be mean at some times. Is very kind towards Pokemon always. He is very protective towards his Pokemon and others and will fight to protect them. Likes to search for rare Pokemon and shinies. His life long dream is to find a legendary.
Character's Abilities: Mountains, volcanoes
Cirtus's Current Quote:
"Looks like a rough road," He says, panting, "the rocks won't pop up, either."
Cirtus's Current Assignment:
Get a sample of rock from Henta Volcano and give it to Cruz to examine.
Cirtus's Resources:
Hallowed log, bag, stick
Assignment Time Limit:
One day

Username: Spherical Ice
Character's Name: Kai Xebcon
Personality: Very quiet, some people call him a mute. He bonds with people easily, but speaks via 'eye' language.
Character's Abilities: Dry Vicinities
Kai's Current Quote:
"Where did the others go?" he says, gently laying his back in the sand, "How will I survive here?" ["Hmph," he whispers.]
Kai's Current Assignment:
Explore Hemiru Island's vast deserts to see if it is able to sustain life.
Kai's Resources:
Water, bag, towel
Assignment Time Limit:
Two days

Current Island[s]:
Tama Island 20%
Hemiru Island 0% [Kai]

Form: (Help the islands and join!)
Username:
Character's Name:
Personality:
Character's Abilities: (what land can they restore?)

Azumi
02-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Landscapes and Fakemon:
Landscapes Restored by _____
________---
________---
________---

Fakemon will come after the island landscape is restored; 95%

Azumi
02-23-2008, 02:37 PM
~reserved for elsewhat might go here~

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Personality: A nice, gentle person with the amazing talent to survive underwater

How's that Azumi?

Palkiaperson
02-23-2008, 09:57 PM
.:Form:.

Personality: Smart and caring, can stand being high-up, and loves flying and bird-watching
(where bird pkmn live)

*Moonshine*

Azumi
02-23-2008, 09:59 PM

How's that Azumi?
Accepted, and get started with a landscape now.
Character's Current Quote:
"I've got some seeds and a shovel... let's see what I can do."
Character's Current Assignment:
Plant tree seeds along the shore of Tama Island.
Resources:
Bags of seeds, water, food, shovel
Assignment Time Limit:
Three days
Have fun! :3

.:Azumi

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 10:02 PM
I'll work on it! *Dives underwater, plants the trees from the bottom of the earth* Told you he liked Water.

Azumi
02-23-2008, 10:10 PM
.:Form:.

(where bird pkmn live)

*Moonshine*
Accepted. Yey, two characters already!
Character's Current Quote:
How will I get up there?" Lynds says, scratching her chin and looking up at a mountain.
Character's Current Assignment:
Find a way to climb up Kemiru Mountain on Tama Island.
Resources:
Two rocks, a stick, pebbles
Assignment Time Limit:
One day

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 10:11 PM
Azumi, I don't get this, how do we completre a task? Is it like, whenever I post, another tree is planted or something?

Azumi
02-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Azumi, I don't get this, how do we completre a task? Is it like, whenever I post, another tree is planted or something?
To complete a task, it's like a small roleplay. Every time you post here, your character does something small like getting an idea while you post giving ideas for shapes of the islands, amount of islands, etc.
Just a fun twist on the normal region project. Just start babbling away with other members and get your character to do something. You can make your character do up to two actions per post, but it must contain other content that relates to the project. You can even discuss Fakemon, but no spriting them until 80% of restoration, then you play around with bringing them to the island at 95%. A task is automatically completed after the time limit, but at least have fun and do something... D: Tasks usually restore from 5%-7% depending on the difficulty.

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Oh ok then, great idea. Discuss Fakemon huh? How about a cute Stingray Water Starter? That'd be unique...
*Meanwhile Luis has planted 5 seeds and 3 which sprouted*

Palkiaperson
02-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Ooohh, I get it.

"Hmm."
Uses both rocks to make arrowhead shapes out of both.
"Ok."
Throws pebble up at rock formation to see where she can use her rocks to climb with. Finds spot and starts climbing til she reaches a ledge halfway up.
"So far so good."
Throws more pebbles to find grabbable spots and continues climbing.

Like that?

*Moonshine*

Azumi
02-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Oh ok then, great idea. Discuss Fakemon huh? How about a cute Stingray Water Starter? That'd be unique...
*Meanwhile Luis has planted 5 seeds and 3 which sprouted*
[Luis has 15 seeds left]
Hm, Stingray as in like Mantine? (sp?)
I was thinking of a cyan and green wolf as a legendary, like the wolf who restored the islands.
I have a new island name. Kenbu Island
Also, Island summaries will come soon.
Palkiaperson: Just chat and put some small roleplay posts in like PapaLuLu did. You can roleplay however you want, but not too big.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
02-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Personality: A young child who loves to swim. He is also smart, and likes to experiment with water and rocks. He also likes to watch Pokemon and see their characteristics, thus giving them out to other owners depending on personalities.

Azumi
02-23-2008, 10:35 PM
Accepted. I'll have your assignments up with your character, I'm too lazy to post it now. ^^;

Palkiaperson
02-23-2008, 10:35 PM
[Luis has 15 seeds left]
Hm, Stingray as in like Mantine? (sp?)
I was thinking of a cyan and green wolf as a legendary, like the wolf who restored the islands.
I have a new island name. Kenbu Island
Also, Island summaries will come soon.
Palkiaperson: Just chat and put some small roleplay posts in like PapaLuLu did/ You can roleplay however you want, but not too big.

[COLOR="PaleGreen"].:Azumi

Ok.
How about a prevo for Farfetche'd or Scyther?
*continues climbing*

[COLOR="Black"]*Moonshine*

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah! That'd be a good legendary (referring to Wolf), and a Stingray would look awesome don't yuo think? Oh oh oh! And the 3 Lagendary Foxes, to match the Wolf.
*Luis plants 2 more, a total of 3 has grown leaves, 2 has sprouted(A total of 7 planted seeds.)*

Azumi
02-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Ok.
How about a prevo for Farfetche'd or Scyther?
*continues climbing*

*Moonshine*
[part of Lynds's stick breaks off]
Hmm, prevo for Scyther would be interesting, but maybe an evo for Farfetch'd.
Yeah! That'd be a good legendary (referring to Wolf), and a Stingray would look awesome don't yuo think? Oh oh oh! And the 3 Lagendary Foxes, to match the Wolf.
*Luis plants 2 more, a total of 3 has grown leaves, 2 has sprouted(A total of 7 planted seeds.)*
[5 sprouts, three grown, 13 seeds left]
Foxes... me loves foxes. <3
Cats or foxes can be considered.
Man, I guess I'll allow sprites for Fakemon now, but no dex grids and no using them in the project until 85%.

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Okayz then. I might not be spriting too much though cause I'm making my Starters for my Region I'll post soon. A donation thread. Anyway, no stealing my ideas for Fakemon! No Fire Puppes, Water Pandas or Grass Dinos!

*Luis now has 10 seeds planted. 3 with branches, 2 with leaves, 2 with sprouts, 3 just planted :biggrin:*

RawrIsMyMiddleName
02-23-2008, 10:49 PM
I don't get what you mean by a living resource. :P

Cruz takes three big slumps. He was surely disappointed about this new island. There was nothing to use, and Azumi had made him in charge of making their own resource. He had a knife, just a bit of water, and a sharp pointing stick. There was no use, in his opinion with these basic items. He made another slump, and he noticed something he had brought. Although he didn't have it at that time, he still would need it living there. He grabbed his book, switching the pages around.

Pitifully short.

Azumi
02-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Okayz then. I might not be spriting too much though cause I'm making my Starters for my Region I'll post soon. A donation thread. Anyway, no stealing my ideas for Fakemon! No Fire Puppes, Water Pandas or Grass Dinos!

*Luis now has 10 seeds planted. 3 with branches, 2 with leaves, 2 with sprouts, 3 just planted :biggrin:*
[7 trees, 10 seeds left]
Go a bit slower on the tree growth there, okay?
I won't steal your ideas. I have plenty my own, which brings me to mention this guy. I might make him a Fakemon, but he has no name.
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii106/Aerozuni/Drawings/unfinishedconcept.png
I don't get what you mean by a living resource. :P

Cruz takes three big slumps. He was surely disappointed about this new island. There was nothing to use, and Azumi had made him in charge of making their own resource. He had a knife, just a bit of water, and a sharp pointing stick. There was no use, in his opinion with these basic items. He made another slump, and he noticed something he had brought. Although he didn't have it at that time, he still would need it living there. He grabbed his book, switching the pages around.

Pitifully short.
Living resource-
Just basic needs, really. Water, clothes, and other stuff like that. :P
Also, this is not really going to be pointed towards the roleplay part, more towards the project itself, so that's a good size.

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 10:55 PM
[7 trees, 10 seeds left]
Go a bit slower on the tree growth there, okay?
I won't steal your ideas. I have plenty my own, which brings me to mention this guy. I might make him a Fakemon, but he has no name.
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii106/Aerozuni/Drawings/unfinishedconcept.png

Yeah, I'l slow it down, it was going a little fast on me too. I just ike coming up with ideas. Your Fakemon somehow... Bugs me.... I don't think of it too much. It might work as a Fire starter though. Oh yeah Azumi, can you change your text colour? It hurts my eyes to try and see it. Sorry.
*Takes a drink break, still 10, 3 branched, 2 now branched, 2 still sprouting, 3 sprouting* Is that slow enough?

pokemole
02-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Username: Pokemole
Character's Name: Jack Moleyson (moley)
Personality: Loves to explore to find new places, pokemon and rare items. Likes fire, rocks and fossils.
Character's Abilities: Great explorer, athletic, can see in the dark and can figure out puzzeling situations.
Your Abilities: Spriting, Naming, Graphics.

Is that ok?

Azumi
02-23-2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I'l slow it down, it was going a little fast on me too. I just ike coming up with ideas. Your Fakemon somehow... Bugs me.... I don't think of it too much.
*Takes a drink break, still 10, 3 branched, 2 now branched, 2 still sprouting, 3 sprouting* Is that slow enough?
It looks like you can keep up your own stats, just tree growth, I don't need to bother with extra happenings.
A water dragon legendary, maybe?
A trio of dragons? I have three drawn.
Here's a water-based one.
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii106/Aerozuni/Drawings/Renkai.png

Pokemole- Accepted, your stats will be up soon.

pokemole
02-23-2008, 11:03 PM
It looks like you can keep up your own stats, just tree growth, I don't need to bother with extra happenings.
A water dragon legendary, maybe?
A trio of dragons? I have three drawn.
Here's a water-based one.
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii106/Aerozuni/Drawings/Renkai.png

Pokemole- Accepted, your stats will be up soon.

I have a fire dragon.

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Well to be honest, I think there are too many dragons. I think since you have 3 drawn, you can modify them a bit and make them our Dragon Line, like the Gible/Dratini/Larvitar/Bagon lines.
*11 seeds planted, Luis accidently jabbed his hand with the shovels pointed end and now has a cut, cannot do anymore but watch his seeds grow.
3 Almost trees, 2 Branches, 2 Leaves, 3 sprouts, 1 just planted.*
Poor Luis :sad:

Azumi
02-23-2008, 11:06 PM
I have a fire dragon.
Can I see it? You stats are up now.
Well to be honest, I think there are too many dragons. I think since you have 3 drawn, you can modify them a bit and make them our Dragon Line, like the Gible/Dratini/Larvitar/Bagon lines.
*11 seeds planted, Luis accidently jabbed his hand with the shovels pointed end and now has a cut, cannot do anymore but watch his seeds grow.
3 Almost trees, 2 Branches, 2 Leaves, 3 sprouts, 1 just planted.*
Poor Luis :sad:
[Luis starts to get sick from the infected cut]
I agree, but my dragons are sweeeeeeeeet.
Maybe another line of... _____ *runs our of ideas and panics*
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii106/Aerozuni/Drawings/Habaki.png

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 11:12 PM
*Luis dives underwater and eats some purifying seaweed, the water helps him to get better. 11 planted, 3 complete, 2 branches, 2 leaves, 3 sprout, 1 seed*
Yeah, I like Dragon's too but it'd make dragons ruler of the Pokemon universe! Dragons are very powerful Pokemon and too much can even overthrow Arceus!

pokemole
02-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Can I see it? You stats are up now.

I will PM it to you. It needs a lot of editing but you can use it for a base.

Azumi
02-23-2008, 11:16 PM
*Luis dives underwater and eats some purifying seaweed, the water helps him to get better. 11 planted, 3 complete, 2 branches, 2 leaves, 3 sprout, 1 seed*
Yeah, I like Dragon's too but it'd make dragons ruler of the Pokemon universe! Dragons are very powerful Pokemon and too much can even overthrow Arceus!
... we need a bunny Pokemon. /mouse!
We should get a scratch of Pikachu and add an eco to Raichu, or even al alternate evo path, like Pichu evolves into Fakemon and Fakemon evolves into Fakemon. Kinda like Wurmple.
Also, I won't be here all the time, but when I'm not here, feel free to still discuss, but I won't be here to give events like that infection.
I will PM it to you. It needs a lot of editing but you can use it for a base.
I could give it a try. PM me it.

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Well, if you ever need a scratcher, I'm your dude! examples:
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg320/PapaLuLu27/Seedino-Shamaav2.png
and
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg320/PapaLuLu27/Pupyro-Shamaav2.png
now, remember, no touchies! Thy're my starters!
*Luis is almost ready to go but got attacked by the stingray water starter.....*

Azumi
02-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Well, if you ever need a scratcher, I'm your dude! examples:
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg320/PapaLuLu27/Seedino-Shamaav2.png
and
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg320/PapaLuLu27/Pupyro-Shamaav2.png
now, remember, no touchies! Thy're my starters!
I like them, the puppy is cute. ^_^
I'll give you an assignment now. Sprite the Cyan/Green wolf, okay?
Oh, and you can't include the water starter Fakemon until 85%.

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Fine fine so do I continue with my tree planting project? Can you provide me with te color Palette? And can Luis be attacked by a normal Mantine?
Just the stats:
*11 planted, 5 done, 3 almost, 3 sprouts*

pokemole
02-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Jack studies the outside of the cave. He takes note of the moss on the ground. 'Something could live in here...' he thought.

*takes sample of moss and enters*

Azumi
02-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Fine fine so do I continue with my tree planting project? Can you provide me with te color Palette? And can Luis be attacked by a normal Mantine?
Just the stats:
*11 planted, 5 done, 3 almost, 3 sprouts*
No, because the islands cannot sustain any life forms other than plants until 65%.
Here's the palette. http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii106/Aerozuni/Palettes/asdgdh.png Good enough?

PapaLuLu27
02-23-2008, 11:44 PM
I'll see what I can do after I finish my Water Starter.

pokemole
02-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Could we all end up living in the cave?

Azumi
02-23-2008, 11:49 PM
Could we all end up living in the cave?
To make a base for the island, you need find a light source first.
Anyone up to making us a banner? We need one to go at the top of my post.

Palkiaperson
02-23-2008, 11:57 PM
To make a base for the island, you need find a light source first.
Anyone up to making us a banner? We need one to go at the top of my post.

What do you want the banner to look like?
*continues climbing without stick*

*Moonshine*

Azumi
02-23-2008, 11:59 PM
What do you want the banner to look like?
*continues climbing without stick*

*Moonshine*
[Lynds scrapes her hand]
I don't know, just a banner with a nice background saying "The Tenchi Islands."
If you find a good image to put on there, then good for you. :3

pokemole
02-23-2008, 11:59 PM
I can make it. Just not now... What colours/pictures do you want? (Never mind)

*flnds mushrooms*

PapaLuLu27
02-24-2008, 12:02 AM
I'll work on the wolf now k?

Azumi
02-24-2008, 12:04 AM
I can make it. Just not now... What colours/pictures do you want? (Never mind)

*flnds mushrooms*
Food! Finally, something to eat! Now you have to collect more and get out before getting lost.
Work on a banner if you want, I could make a whole post with banners on it. :3
I'll work on the wolf now k?
Just use that palette and you'll be fine.

PapaLuLu27
02-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Can I have some more detal of what it looks like?

Azumi
02-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Can I have some more detal of what it looks like?
The body is blue and the face, legs and tip of the tail are cyan/green. Any pose as you wish. You can add more, but not much more. Its just a normal wolf with abnormal colors. :P

PapaLuLu27
02-24-2008, 12:10 AM
I need help on the eyes Azumi.

Azumi
02-24-2008, 12:15 AM
I need help on the eyes Azumi.
Err... I guess I can make them. -__-
I'm not THAT bad at scratching, but I'm not good at it either.

PapaLuLu27
02-24-2008, 12:16 AM
No! UI just need to know if they're cute or ferocious.

Azumi
02-24-2008, 12:21 AM
No! UI just need to know if they're cute or ferocious.
Um... just kinda in the middle because it's a wolf. :P

Palkiaperson
02-24-2008, 12:24 AM
Ok, this was the best I could do for right now.

If you need it changed tell me.
*wraps up scraped hand and rests*

BTW, What's the wolf supposed to look like? I could try.

*Moonshine*

Azumi
02-24-2008, 12:26 AM
Ok, this was the best I could do for right now.

If you need it changed tell me.
*wraps up scraped hand and rests*

*Moonshine*
[nothing happens as she rests... :P]
Melufs. <3
I'll put it up right away.
Could you PM me lessons for banners on GIMP? I need help. Thanks.
Just look a few posts back and you'll see what the wolf should look like.

Black Fox of the Darkness
02-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Username:Blackness777
Character's Name:Cirtus
Personality:Very nice but can be mean at some times.Is very kind towards pokemon always.H is very protective towards his pokemon and others and will fight to protect them.Likes to search for rare pokemon and shinies.His life long dream is to find a legendary.
Character's Abilities:mountains,volcanoes
Your Abilities: Mapping/Spriting/Graphics/NamingI can do some scratches such as fakemon.If there is a pokemon I may take words from other languages to put them in the name.

Palkiaperson
02-24-2008, 12:51 AM
Something like this right?
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/palkiaperson/tenchi_wolf.png

Is that okay?

*Moonshine*

Azumi
02-24-2008, 12:54 AM
Something like this right?
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/palkiaperson/tenchi_wolf.png

Is that okay?

*Moonshine*
*notices how good you are at scratches*
Yep, like that. Just shade it and put some color in.

Palkiaperson
02-24-2008, 01:21 AM
Here's the Wolf. Is it good enough? Anymore fakemon?
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/palkiaperson/tenchi_wolf-1.png

*Moonshine*

Azumi
02-24-2008, 01:24 AM
Here's the Wolf. Is it good enough? Anymore fakemon?
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/palkiaperson/tenchi_wolf-1.png

*Moonshine*
It's fine. I like it. Go ahead and make a second evolution chain for Pichu. Make it look however you want.
blackness777- Put a bit more detail in it, and I'll accept it.

02-24-2008, 01:51 AM
I edited the post and think that I could help.

pokemole
02-24-2008, 08:46 AM
Jack moves further into the cave putting the moss behind him so he can follow it to get back out.

*finds a new species of mushroom*

Can the mushrooms be like berries in other games?

02-24-2008, 02:48 PM
If I am accepted then I will start.
Cirtus began moving marsh out of the field and lanting mushroom,tree,and plant seeds.
Whilke he was digging he found a rare species of mushroom
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9797/kenchiislandsmushroom1kv1.png

Azumi
02-24-2008, 02:56 PM
1) GUYS!!! This is not a roleplay! We talk about sprites and you guys put small roleplay-like posts in.
2) blackness777, what do you mean by "Beaches" as an ability? Be more descriptive and put something like "Trees on beaches" and so forth.
3) Yes, the mushrooms can be edible if you want. They can also have patterns on a berry from a game on them.
EDIT:
Lynds has found a way to climb the mountain. 5% project complete, 20% Tama island complete. New assignment will be added soon.

02-24-2008, 03:18 PM
I edited my post to beach life.

Azumi
02-24-2008, 03:20 PM
I edited my post to beach life.
Only two abilities and more description on each ability, please.

02-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Edited again.
word word

Azumi
02-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Edited again.
word word
Accepted, and your stats are up along with assignment and quote.
Could anyone make a nice grayish Pokedex grid square so I can start with the grid?

02-24-2008, 03:51 PM
"Big volcano.Better get climbing."
Cirtus collected a rock sampe and gave it to Cruz.

Azumi
02-24-2008, 03:56 PM
"Big volcano.Better get climbing."
Cirtus collected a rock sampe and gave it to Cruz.
Slowly, go more slowly. Also, chat about the region, not just playing along.
What should our legendary trio be?

Palkiaperson
02-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Slowly, go more slowly. Also, chat about the region, not just playing along.
What should our legendary trio be?

Whoever said it back a ways is right, foxes, or something like wild cats to go with the legendary dogs.

*Moonshine*

Azumi
02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Whoever said it back a ways is right, foxes, or something like wild cats to go with the legendary dogs.

*Moonshine*
Okay. You have your character's new assignment up along with your assignment of an alternate evo chain of Pichu. Just reminding you in case you forget, hnn?
Now, I was thinking of our Bird Pokemon. Every region has 'em- Pidgey, Hoothoot, Tailow is it?, and Starly. I need ideas of what ours could look like.

02-24-2008, 04:09 PM
How about a black bird with red tips on its wings and a white patch on its head.

Azumi
02-24-2008, 04:16 PM
How about a black bird with red tips on its wings and a white patch on its head.
Oh, the world before my sketches... I just made a sketch, it looks odd.
I guess I could try spriting it.

02-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Could we see it?

Spherical Ice
02-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Wow... Awesome concept of a thread. Sweet. I'm joining!
Personality: Very quiet, some people call him a mute. He bonds with people easily, but speaks via 'eye' language.
Your Abilities: Mapping/Spriting/Graphics (Mainly GIMP)/Naming

Azumi
02-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Wow... Awesome concept of a thread. Sweet. I'm joining!
Your Abilities: Mapping/Spriting/Graphics (Mainly GIMP)/Naming
GIMP? I use GIMP too! I just downloaded some awesome brushes. Floral and stars. ^^ Accepted! Your stats and assignment will be up soon! (thanks for the comment, I thought something like this would be fun)

Spherical Ice
02-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Dude, just reading it get's me excited, no joke. Can't wait for my first assignment.
~EDIT~
Just saw it...
/Kai here's rapid movements... "Wha?" He looks behind him and see's nothing... "Whatever..."/

Azumi
02-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Dude, just reading it get's me excited, no joke. Can't wait for my first assignment.
~EDIT~
Just saw it...
/Kai here's rapid movements... "Wha?" He looks behind him and see's nothing... "Whatever..."/
Hehe, I knew this would be fun, but getting someone excited? No, I didn't think so. :x
I need some help with Fakemon, and you own two regions yourself. Any ideas?

Palkiaperson
02-24-2008, 06:26 PM
This is nothing but an edited Pikachu. Hope it's detailed enough though.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/palkiaperson/pichu_evo.png

What about a grass dog line? I've had idea in my head for awhile on a fire one though.

*Moonshine*

Azumi
02-24-2008, 06:28 PM
This is nothing but an edited Pikachu. Hope it's detailed enough though.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/palkiaperson/pichu_evo.png

*Moonshine*
Do I have your permission to give it new colors and edit it a bit more? If so, it can be a tiger Fakemon. :D

Palkiaperson
02-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Do I have your permission to give it new colors and edit it a bit more? If so, it can be a tiger Fakemon. :D

Of course, it's your region. I'm making those fire dogs if it's okay.

*Moonshine*

Spherical Ice
02-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Hehe, I knew this would be fun, but getting someone excited? No, I didn't think so. :x
I need some help with Fakemon, and you own two regions yourself. Any ideas?

XD True... Well, not exactly 'excited', just, well, hard to describe, I guess. Hmm... Ideas? For Fakémon? Well... I haven't got a sprite, but here's an idea for a Faké:
Name: Crystice
Type: Ice
Description: Crystice is a shard of ice in the form of a crystal. It has no syblings (SP?) whatsoever.
Evo's/Prevo's: None
Attacks:
Shard Gun* --
Auroara (SP?) Beam --
Hailstorm (Better name for Hail) Lv.7
Camouflage Lv.13
Ice Slice* Lv.24
Ice Beam Lv.29
Blizzard Lv.35
Avalanche Lv.43
Slash Lv.50
Ice Charge Lv.61
Crystal Beam* Lv.61
Confuse Ray Lv.65
Sheer Cold Lv.88
(*=Custom attack, PM if you wanna know the affects)
Enjoy!
/Kai hear's more swift movements... He looks again. Still nothing... "I'm probably tired" he says to himself, and lies down to sleep on the sand.../
~EDIT~
Nice Pikachu Edit PP, real cool...

Azumi
02-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Of course, it's your region. I'm making those fire dogs if it's okay.

*Moonshine*
Sure, fire dogs it shall be. We need ideas for grass starters.
XD True... Well, not exactly 'excited', just, well, hard to describe, I guess. Hmm... Ideas? For Fakémon? Well... I haven't got a sprite, but here's an idea for a Faké:
Name: Crystice
Type: Ice
Description: Crystice is a shard of ice in the form of a crystal. It has no syblings (SP?) whatsoever.
Evo's/Prevo's: None
Attacks:
Shard Gun* --
Auroara (SP?) Beam --
Hailstorm (Better name for Hail) Lv.7
Camouflage Lv.13
Ice Slice* Lv.24
Ice Beam Lv.29
Blizzard Lv.35
Avalanche Lv.43
Slash Lv.50
Ice Charge Lv.61
Crystal Beam* Lv.61
Confuse Ray Lv.65
Sheer Cold Lv.88
Enjoy!
/Kai hear's more swift movements... He looks again. Still nothing... "I'm probably tired" he says to himself, and lies down to sleep on the sand.../
~EDIT~
Nice Pikachu Edit PP, real cool...
[as Kai sleeps, a sandstorm slowly brews...]
Ah, good idea. Let's see if PapaLuLu will scratch it for us. Good details, too. :D

Spherical Ice
02-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Sure, fire dogs it shall be. We need ideas for grass starters.

[as Kai sleeps, a sandstorm slowly brews...]
Ah, good idea. Let's see if PapaLuLu will scratch it for us. Good details, too. :D

Grass Starters? Umm...
Name: Leafadillo
Type: Grass
Description: Leafadillo is a Armodillo Pokémon, when it rolls into a ball, it has vine 'spikes' pointing all around him to protect it during it's sleep.
Evo's/Prevo's: Armavine and Rollagrass
Attacks:
Withdraw --
Scratch --
Rollout Lv.6
Vine Whip Lv.10
Screech Lv.18 (Learnt when Evolves)
Ball Smash* Lv.21
Razor Leaf Lv.24
Magical Leaf Lv.31
Slash Lv.36 (Learnt when Evolves)
Earthquake Lv.45
Sunny Day Lv.54
Solarbeam Lv.54
Fissure Lv.100

Name: Rollagrass
Type: Grass/Ground
Description: Rollagrass is the evolution of Leafadillo, it now has claws, and bigger spikes for protection.
Evo's/Prevo's: Armavine and Leafadillo
Attacks:
Withdraw --
Scratch --
Rollout Lv.6
Vine Whip Lv.10
Ball Smash* Lv.21
Razor Leaf Lv.24
Magical Leaf Lv.31
Earthquake Lv.45
Sunny Day Lv.54
Solarbeam Lv.54
Fissure Lv.100

Name: Armavine
Description: The final evolution of Leafadillo, now has COLLOSAL claws and a steel back instead of spikes.
Evo's/Prevo's: Leafadillo and Rollagrass
Attacks:
Withdraw --
Scratch --
Rollout Lv.6
Vine Whip Lv.10
Ball Smash* Lv.21
Razor Leaf Lv.24
Magical Leaf Lv.31
Earthquake Lv.45
Sunny Day Lv.54
Solarbeam Lv.54
Fissure Lv.100
Enjoy, again!
/Kai suddenly wakes up and notices the sandstorm, and a Pokémon causing it. It seems to be a sort of Armadillo (Yep, it's an Armavine!)/

pokemole
02-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Jack opens his bag to make sure he hasnt lost anything. He still has his moss http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z165/pokemole/moss.png and his two types of mushroom http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z165/pokemole/20hp.pnghttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z165/pokemole/psnrcvroioeoeshroom.png. He closes his bag and looks for more shrooms.

Are the sprites ok?

Azumi
02-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Grass Starters? Umm...
Name: Leafadillo
Type: Grass
Description: Leafadillo is a Armodillo Pokémon, when it rolls into a ball, it has vine 'spikes' pointing all around him to protect it during it's sleep.
Evo's/Prevo's: Armavine and Rollagrass
Attacks:
Withdraw --
Scratch --
Rollout Lv.6
Vine Whip Lv.10
Ball Smash* Lv.21
Razor Leaf Lv.24
Magical Leaf Lv.31
Earthquake Lv.45
Sunny Day Lv.54
Solarbeam Lv.54
Fissure Lv.100

Name: Rollagrass
Description: Rollagrass is the evolution of Leafadillo, it now has claws, and bigger spikes for protection.
Evo's/Prevo's: Armavine and Leafadillo
Attacks:
Withdraw --
Scratch --
Rollout Lv.6
Vine Whip Lv.10
Ball Smash* Lv.21
Razor Leaf Lv.24
Magical Leaf Lv.31
Earthquake Lv.45
Sunny Day Lv.54
Solarbeam Lv.54
Fissure Lv.100

Name: Armavine
Description: The final evolution of Leafadillo, now has COLLOSAL claws and a steel back instead of spikes.
Evo's/Prevo's: Leafadillo and Rollagrass
Attacks:
Withdraw --
Scratch --
Rollout Lv.6
Vine Whip Lv.10
Ball Smash* Lv.21
Razor Leaf Lv.24
Magical Leaf Lv.31
Earthquake Lv.45
Sunny Day Lv.54
Solarbeam Lv.54
Fissure Lv.100
Enjoy, again!
/Kai suddenly wakes up and notices the sandstorm, and a Pokémon causing it. It seems to be a sort of Armadillo (Yep, it's an Armavine!)/
I luff your Fakemon ideas! *hugs* <3
Err... there can't be Pokemon in the playing because until 50% the Islands can't sustain life.
Pokemole: Yeah, the mushrooms are good.

pokemole
02-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Pokemole: Yeah, the mushrooms are good.

If anyone decides to find mushrooms should they use my sprite as a base?

EDIT: Did you say you wanted a scratched pikachu? http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z165/pokemole/pikachu-1.png I made this ages ago.

PapaLuLu27
02-26-2008, 05:33 AM
Sorry bout this Azumi, I have a massive test thingo comin up and I can't go on too much. Since I've been gone a while can you just count Luis' project as complete? Please? And oh yeah, I'll make a diff. design of the wolf, then do Crystice okay?

pokemole
02-26-2008, 08:45 PM
Jack finds another species of mushroom and exits the cave. When he gets back to azumi's thread he wonders where everone has gone.:eh:

02-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Ive been waiting.Have you sprited anything new yet?

pokemole
02-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Ive been waiting.Have you sprited anything new yet?

Who? Me or someone else?

EDIT: If you mean me then yes. But it is terrible and should never be seen...

Here it is.http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z165/pokemole/babymarill.png

02-28-2008, 12:56 AM
Is it a new pose for marill?

pokemole
02-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Is it a new pose for marill?

Yeah. I used igglybuff as base.

Spherical Ice
02-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Sorry if I haven't been on much, for now I'll only be able to access the computer at the weekends (If I'm lucky), so don't expect me to be that active. Oh, didn't know I couldn't include Pokémon yet... Well, it's just a sandstorm. /Kai runs off, looking to see if he could find anyone. /

pokemole
02-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Jack sees a figure running towards him. As it gets closer, Jack is relieved to see the familiar face of Kai.

Is this going to be more of a weekend thing?

Spherical Ice
03-01-2008, 07:21 AM
Jack sees a figure running towards him. As it gets closer, Jack is relieved to see the familiar face of Kai.

Is this going to be more of a weekend thing?
/"Finally, LIFE!" thinks Kai. "Kai!" Calls Jack!/
Well, for me, I guess, I dunno 'bout everyone else...