PDA

View Full Version : A public apology.

fullmetal
02-24-2008, 09:53 PM
I just wanted to say to everyone I was either:
-disrespectful to
-mean to
-argumentative towards

Or if I disrespected your religion and so on. Yeah I know I'm mean, rotten, and disrespectful on a daily basis but for the past 3 weeks I've been at my worst. I'm here just to say sorry, I've been going through a lot of shiit lately. Especially at home. So I guess I took it out at you guys.

Jimbo-I'm sorry about saying that you were a bad leader. You weren't and I'm just here to say you are a great guy, and a great friend and I don't want us to hate each other over me being a prick.

ND-You know what I'm going to say. I know I've lost your respect but I'm sorry. I know I dissed your religion every now and then, but you know what I was wrong. I'm sorry, and I hope we can still be friends.

Andy-I was kinda sarcastic to you in many aspects in the chatroom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to its just how I am, and I know I have to change.

Alonzo-Yeah we hate eachother, but I'm sorry for being an idiot and all. I'm sorry.

To everyone else I either hurt or said mean/disrespectful things to, I apologize. Yeah probably all of you are still going to hate me but I just thought I had to do something like this, to get it off my chest. Now I say bye to all of you. I really don't think you guys need someone like me bothering the hell out of you, or making you feel like shiit. So this is going to be my last post till a later time. Goodbye. Yeah I know this is "SPAM" and I'm and "noob" for posting this in here, but this is where it would be seen, and where I wanted it to be seen. You guys can report me I know I'm going to be reported anyway.

-Anthony.

Mystogan
02-24-2008, 09:55 PM
1.) Wrong place for this to be FullMetal

2.) That took alot of guts dude. Good for you :happy:. After that apology you will be a better individual. Usually most peple now and days cant even go up to 1 person and say sorry. I'm proud of you.

Jackuar Link
02-24-2008, 09:58 PM
You have a lot of heat on your back. Who is to say you will not do this again? That being said, it took balls to post it. Maybe people will forgive you.

pikachu25king
02-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Well I think you could be a lot nicer to everyone and I hope that you will change one day and be nice to everyone. We will see you maybe tomorrow or in a month or year, or maybe never but please change. I still cant forgive you because never once you said a good thing to me which really pisses me off.

Pulse
02-24-2008, 09:59 PM
A coward does something bad and then keeps all the remorse inside. A man will do something bad and ask for forgiveness. I'm glad you are the man in this situation, and I hope everyone else can forgive you as well.

pikachu25king
02-24-2008, 10:02 PM
I cant forgive him because not once did he say a good thing to me.

Mystogan
02-24-2008, 10:04 PM
He did give me some garbage on and off last year. I pretty much forgive him.

Red11
02-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Bandleader Les Brown: "Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on."

-Although I'm not aware of what you have done, you need to move on and swear never do any of the wrongs that you have forgiven yourself for. :wink:

Ryan Nissan
02-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Fullmetal, it's ok. You had the guts to admit you were wrong. That, is what a good peron does.

I've been though times like you have, too, but you wouln't think myuch of this 11 year old.

Peace.

BubbleFis
02-24-2008, 10:37 PM
wow that takes lots of guts
Fullmetal has turned into A Selfish Psycho person who everyone hated into a spamming gut filled guy Leaving Pe2K

Behalf of my clan good bye and we forgive you for.....errr...whatever you did