PDA

View Full Version : ~Elite Bandits-First PE2K Clan? Yeah-Under New Management-Recruiting~

Edward_Elric
02-25-2008, 12:52 AM
"You'll find that the beginning is similar to the old thread. That's because I'm lazy."- Silver Skarmory
http://i1.tinypic.com/81ow13p.gif

Kageryu's Announcement
KageryuEX is offering any pokemon from here (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=833079&postcount=3) to any Elite Bandit member. DO NOT abuse it! That means, don't ask for every single one, you know your limits. Everyone say thank you KageryuEX! :3

The Story
You all probably don't care about this, I'm just putting it because I feel it's necessary. "Born" in June, The Elite Bandits was the most powerful clan on Pe2k. It was the first created, and led to the trend of many other clans. In fact, most clans here now probably wouldn't be here if The Elite Bandits weren't created. The clan never lost a war, winning 5 consecutive. We came close to a lost with "The Takers", with a 3-3 tie. The clan forged on, and dived right into the Forum War against Pokebeach. Many EB members participated in the war, although Pe2k lost. When EB was at the peak of it's power, it fell after my absence. The members spread out around the Battling Center, and The most powerful clan disintegrated. Starting from scratch, the clan has returned.

OLD WAR RECORD

WINS-6- CRIMSON LEAGUE, SPARTANS, THE SHADOW ALLIANCE, THE DIVINE DRAGONS, THE SHADOW DRAGONS, THE COOL KIDS CLAN
DRAW-1-THE TAKERS
LOSS-0- ~NONE~

The Elite Bandits-THREAD RULES(Members, or tryouts)
1. No arguing, or you shall receive a warning.
2. No scamming, or you shall receive a warning.
3. No lieing, or you shall receive le' warninge'
4. No flaming, or you shall receive mucho warnings.
5. Have fun! Or you'll receive a warning.
6. ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE TRYING OUT, OR ARE CURRENTLY AN EB MEMBER.
7. You may not be in The Elite Bandits and another clan. You may be in another league, however.
8. Please display respect for your partners, and leaders.
9. Please do not DC...
Break the rules and I or this guy after you get 5 warnings (http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd83/Eddie75944/untitled.jpg) get to break you.

Requirements-
+Please have a full team of EV Trained pokemon.
+Please do not apply for us and another clan.
+Please post the application, don't just say "I would like to tryout".
+Please dont "I will tryout later". Post that you will tryout WHEN you are trying out.

TRYOUT BATTLING

When battling for a tryout, you must post the application. You may show one of the following members to tryout battle:

Rules
6 v 6
Lvl 100
No ubers, hacks, or legends please.

Name:
Friend Code(or link):
Recite rules 3 and 7:
Do you agree to uphold the creed of the Elite Bandits?:
Why do you want to join the true elites?:
Banner size:
Pokemon on banner:

Not all, just to tryout. Once you have posted the tryout form, you will PM myself or Kageryu for a copy of a tryout quiz. You will answer questions in order to obtain the most points possible-in order for a successful tryout.

WAR
Woah! The Elite Bandits are vulnerable! Let's take 'em down before they get strong!...I'm afraid not. The ELite Bandits will not be accepting war challenges until I post it. When we do, we follow standard rules. Here they are:

6v6, Lvl 100 battles
No FEAR battlers
Of course, no hacks
No legendaries
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause
D/Cing means a loss

EB Concept Banners
Team banners will be made by myself. They will include a pokemon of your choice and an Assassin. If you don''t wish to have either of those on there, ask for them off. I'd prefer for EB members to use these concept banners, but ya do what ya do. Here are examples.

http://i11.tinypic.com/8b56i68.png
http://i1.tinypic.com/81ow13p.gif
http://i3.tinypic.com/6nqas7a.png

MEMBERS

When you start from scratch you don't have many members. You can be in any one of these group, including more than one at a time. Leaders in green, warnings in red.

Advisors-Advisors have experience battling, but may not necessarily battle. They are skilled at creating teams and top-notch strategies.

-Edward Elric
-

Elite Bandits-The front lines of combat, all Elite Bandits are well trained and have battling skills. Whether they've been helped by advisors, or did it on their own, they know just what to do and when.

-Edward Elric
-
-
-

Elite Engineers-The powerhouses of EB, Elite Engineers have the ability to breed with excellent skill. They IV breed exceedingly well, along with egg move combinations and EV training. They may also clone.

--

Tacticians-Tacticians support the clan. They have neccessary materials including TMs and Items that clan members may need.

-Edward Elric

Honors

The members below were all once Elite Bandits and helped it overcome many challenges.

Chadi
Rinol
Ma Navu
Dud3
Drift
Ziege
WifiFX
FuryFlame
iplop23
Hyper Blaze
KageryuEX
Blue Dragon Mew
GreenEagle
Cookies
NinjaDuelist
ronjocox
dragonzrule
Furyflame
Dynamik
fullmetal
Edward Elric
zukirin
Emeister r
RonRaygunX3
Shiniesrule1014
berlinwall121

Those members are welcome back without tryouts, their skill has already been recognized

Hall of Fame
Silver Skarmory- Creator of the original Elite Bandits. Best leader ever

Mystogan
02-25-2008, 12:53 AM
Excuse me but you cannot make an exact duplicate of The Elite Bandits unless you got the permission from SS. I personally think that the EB can not be reborn, I think should stay as a myth ( XD ).

pikachu25king
02-25-2008, 12:54 AM
I am glad this site is up but Edward Elric it is your job to keep this clan up again for once. I know SS couldnt handle being a leader again but we will see how you do by keeping this clan running. Good Luck.:happy:

EDIT: SS said he wasnt coming back. Even ask pokemaster.

Edward_Elric
02-25-2008, 12:55 AM
Excuse me but you cannot make an exact duplicate of The Elite Bandits unless you got the permission from SS. I personally think that the EB can not be reborn, I think should stay as a myth ( XD ).
Just got word from my sources saying SS is not coming back.

I am glad this site is up but Edward Elric it is your job to keep this clan up again for once. I know SS couldnt handle being a leader again but we will see how you do by keeping this clan running. Good Luck.:happy:

Thanks

pikachu25king
02-25-2008, 12:57 AM
Just got word from my sources saying SS is not coming back.

Thanks

I suggest you dont do what SS did and try to get only good trainers because most of them are Taking so choose active members also.

Mystogan
02-25-2008, 12:57 AM
Ok, well how much tempting I want to relive the memories of The EB I can't. Right now my place is at The Takers so I wish you all the best of luck with this clan. GOOD LUCK.

- GreenEagle

pikachu25king
02-25-2008, 12:58 AM
Ok, well how much tempting I want to relive the memories of The EB I can't. Right now my place is at The Takers so I wish you all the best of luck with this clan. GOOD LUCK.

- GreenEagle

I would love to have like a 12 vs 12 match vs the Takers and the Elite bandits. Also GE we are supposed to hate the EB clan.

Edward_Elric
02-25-2008, 12:59 AM
I suggest you dont do what SS did and try to get only good trainers because most of them are Taking so choose active members also.

I won't.

- GreenEagle

Thanks. You're welcome back anytime.

Mystogan
02-25-2008, 01:01 AM
No thank you, The Takers is my home till the end. GOOD LUCK

Edward_Elric
02-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Reserved

pokemaster1111
02-25-2008, 02:19 AM
Wanted to wish you luck with this. It would've been smart to just forget about EB.

I'm afraid the Battling Center will never see it's Golden Days again. What I mean is:

Spartans >>>> ShiniesRule1012
EB >>>> Silver Skarmory
Takers >>>> Bigboy

Although one is back to it's old self, the other two will never return.

But enough of this reminiscing, good luck with this... You'll need it.

-Alonzo

NinjaDuelist
02-25-2008, 03:40 AM
Good luck with this. It's gonna take a lot of work to bring back.

Arceus101
02-25-2008, 06:28 PM
How about everyone stop copying the Elite Bandit's thread. This is the third copy I have seen. The EB will never be reborn. You can try to remake it, but I doubt it will succeed.
Good Luck

NinjaDuelist
02-25-2008, 07:49 PM
How about everyone stop copying the Elite Bandit's thread. This is the third copy I have seen. The EB will never be reborn. You can try to remake it, but I doubt it will succeed.
Good Luck

Actually, this is the first time it was copied. The other times were owned by Silver Skarmory, so it was resurrecting, NOT copying.

And Edward Elric, let me know when you have five or more members, so I can add you to the Clan Index.

-ND

BubbleFis
02-25-2008, 08:02 PM
I hope good luck to this clan but I'm afraid it won't come back and be like its glory times.....(I wasn't here for long but I know that this clan was a known one...)
Although I'm pretty sure the Elite Bandits won't be as good as Glory
I give best of luck and hope people will come to this clan (I would but Currently I am a co-leader of my clan)

Edward_Elric
02-25-2008, 08:10 PM
I hope good luck to this clan but I'm afraid it won't come back and be like its glory times.....(I wasn't here for long but I know that this clan was a known one...)
Although I'm pretty sure the Elite Bandits won't be as good as Glory
I give best of luck and hope people will come to this clan (I would but Currently I am a co-leader of my clan)

Thanks. One thing I'm not gonna do is seek out the best.

pikachu25king
02-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks. One thing I'm not gonna do is seek out the best.

That is a good thing that you do that.

Edward_Elric
02-25-2008, 10:23 PM
Please stop spamming. I have been pretty lenient(sp?) about it. More spam and I will go get the mods.

Arceus101
02-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Actually, this is the first time it was copied. The other times were owned by Silver Skarmory, so it was resurrecting, NOT copying.

And Edward Elric, let me know when you have five or more members, so I can add you to the Clan Index.

-ND

On a website called spriters place someone copied it.

Near
02-26-2008, 06:58 PM

I know it was made by pikachu25king and then stolen from him, lol.

Edward_Elric
02-26-2008, 07:51 PM

I know it was made by pikachu25king and then stolen from him, lol.

Stop spamming up this thread.

Edward_Elric
02-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Can a mod close this clan down please? Long Live EB.