PDA

View Full Version : A Shroomish Party

!ceahol!c
04-25-2005, 07:35 PM
Hello, this is my story so I will have to ask that no-one but me and the story graders can post here. If you have comments or tips however, just send me a private message.

Thanks ~~~ !ceahol!c
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Shroomish Party

It was a bright sunny day in Petalburg city where there were birds singing, butterflies fluttering, and fishers sitting along the beach hoping to catch a big fish. Matt, a thirteen year old kid with brown hair, brown eyes, and he stood about 5 feet 1 inch tall, just got up and was ready to greet the new day.

Matt put one foot firmly on the ground and then the other and pushed himself up out of bed. Matt then walks over to his dresser and pulls out a T-shirt and a pair of jean shorts. He then sees some shoes near his bed and walks over to them. He slips them on his feet and gets up. He then clumsily walks into his bathroom to brush his teeth so his gums don’t end up swelling over his braces again and having to get his gums cut again. After he was done brushing, he combs his hair down and grabs a beanie to put on his head and then he headed downstairs.

Matt walked down the never-ending stairs and eventually got down to the bottom of the stairs to see his mom in the kitchen.

“Hey mom!” Matt said to his kind mother cooking breakfast.

“So, what’s on your agenda for today?” Matt’s mom said.

“Oh nothing really, me and Snorunt just plan on going over to Petalburg Woods and training a little bit.” Matt told his mother.

“Well then have fun!” Matt’s mom told him as Matt wasn’t really paying attention.

“Don’t worry, I intend to!” Matt screamed in the house as he began to walk out the door.

He slams the door shut, makes sure he has a key to his house and then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a round red and white spherical ball.

Matt then throws the ball and says, “Snorunt go!”

The ball then hits a rock and opens up with a glowing red light. The light then forms into a Snorunt. The Snorunts looks up at Matt, smiles, and runs for Matt. The little pokemon the Crashes into Matt and is still smiling.

“Yeah nice to see you to Snorunt,” Matt said gasping for air.

“Snorunt, Snorunt!” the pokemon said in joy as he was jumping on top of Matt’s stomach.

Matt then picks up the Snorunt, sets it on the ground next to him, brushes himself off, and then gets up off the ground himself.

He then says, “Snorunt, are you ready to head over to Petalburg woods,”

Snorunt the replies with a, “Snorunt, Snorunt!”