PDA

View Full Version : I've just noticed...

FLSHK
03-01-2008, 11:56 PM
There seem to be too many clans nowadays. I get tired of seeing all them show up.:sad:

Jesus of Magikarps
03-01-2008, 11:59 PM
There certainly are a lot of clans.

I don't think much can be done about it, though.

As long as there are members, there are going to be members that want to lead a clan.

FLSHK
03-02-2008, 12:03 AM
There certainly are a lot of clans.

I don't think much can be done about it, though.

As long as there are members, there are going to be members that want to lead a clan.
I suppose you're right...

Darkria111
03-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Your right. There have been buttloads of clans popping up now. But we can't do anything right now. If only Ryan was here......(sighs)

pokemaster1111
03-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Yeah, and there always will be. As long as there are "Wanna-be leaders", we will always have a clan popping up from time to time.

-Alonzo

Pulse
03-02-2008, 12:23 AM
Why does it bother any of you? Being a new clan leader, I take this offensive. Apparently I'm a "wanna-be-leader" because I want to have my own clan. Oh, but I assume when pokemaster1111 made his clan, he was just trying to create a good group of battlers and have a good experience. Of course, my intentions must be different.

Get over yourselves. It is a game. If someone wants to make a group of battlers, then let them and don't whine about it.

pokemaster1111
03-02-2008, 12:27 AM
I was referring to those people who make poorly organized clans.

-Alonzo

FLSHK
03-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Why does it bother any of you? Being a new clan leader, I take this offensive. Apparently I'm a "wanna-be-leader" because I want to have my own clan. Oh, but I assume when pokemaster1111 made his clan, he was just trying to create a good group of battlers and have a good experience. Of course, my intentions must be different.

Get over yourselves. It is a game. If someone wants to make a group of battlers, then let them and don't whine about it.
I didn't mean it like that. I am just tired of people making so many of them. This "flood of clans" just keeps on coming, and I am tired of it. Also, I do realize tha it is a game. I hope that there will be no more new clans for a while. I didn't call you a "wanna-be-leader". And another thing: I don't understand why people don't even join currently existing clans.

Mystogan
03-02-2008, 12:31 AM
Well actually it's been pretty much like this since Pokemon D/P came out. There are many different clans :

- There are clans that work hard to get themselves organized which I pretty much approve ( even if they're new )

- There are clans that just only have like 5 sentences which I pretty much dislike beause it shows that they're lazy

- There are clans that just SPAM and SPAM so randomly that it gets peoples attention to join which I honestly don't care because mods handle those conditions

- There are clans who let anyone in for free because they are SO disperate for members which I honestly don't care about

- There are clans that make a REMAKE of the old one which I kinda disapprove because it shows lack of imagination because they should use their own title instead of someone elses unless its the same person who made and reborn the clan ( LIKE ME )

- There are clans where the owner has like 10 accounts and pretend the accounts are all different indiviudals so they can spam and get others attention to join ( then pretty much those 9 accounts leave after everything is all filled up ) which I don't care because again MODS handle that stuff.

Pulse
03-02-2008, 12:46 AM
I was referring to those people who make poorly organized clans.

-Alonzo
Why do "poorly organized" clans bother you at all? You don't need to go into the thread, and if it is just too bad a moderator will take care of it. If anything, this thread is more spam than any "poorly organized" clan ever created.

Mystogan
03-02-2008, 12:49 AM
Why do "poorly organized" clans bother you at all? You don't need to go into the thread, and if it is just too bad a moderator will take care of it. If anything, this thread is more spam than any "poorly organized" clan ever created.

If you read what I typed above I agree with you. Seriously people just ignore these clans. I have seen many threads of people saying " STOP NEW CLANS ". Honestly the people who get mad because of new clans are pretty much immature. Sure, there are a few things I dislike of clans but that is on a different topic.

pokemaster1111
03-02-2008, 12:50 AM
@ Pulse: Are you kidding me, man? Seriously, how the hell does this thread have more SPAM than unorganized clans? Exactly. It doesn't.

And it bothers me because whenever I sign on I get bothered with freaking PMs that I receive almost every week from members that want me to join their clan...

-Alonzo

Mystogan
03-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Are you kidding me, man? Seriously, how the hell does this thread have more SPAM than unorganized clans? Exactly. They don't.

And it bothers me because whenever I sign on, I get greeted to some guy who poorly organizes his/her clan and makes a futile attempt to gain members.
It also bothers me that I get freaking PMs almost every week from members that want me to join their clan...

-Alonzo

I personal believe your immature pokemaster1111, there are many actions you can take to avoid these. You can do the Ignore list, or you can accept PM's from friends only list. ALSO you have the choice of talking to the new open clans. You choose to greet these new clans and they ask you to join. That is your fault leading yourself into those PM's and actions. So overall, your the one who leads yourself into these things not them.

Pulse
03-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Are you kidding me, man? Seriously, how the hell does this thread have more SPAM than unorganized clans? Exactly. They don't.

And it bothers me because whenever I sign on, I get greeted to some guy who poorly organizes his/her clan and makes a futile attempt to gain members.
It also bothers me that I get freaking PMs almost every week from members that want me to join their clan...

-Alonzo

This post just shows immaturity. Are you really unable to not let the PMs bother you? Are you really unable to see a thread and not click it? I've had quite a few invites to join clans, but I've simply told them no thank you and that I am not interested. Can you really not do that? If I see a thread that looks unorganized, I'll either try to inform the original poster that they will need to organize the thread more if they want it to succeed or I simply ignore it. And yes, this thread has more spam because it serves no purpose whatsoever. If it was necessary to halt the introduction of new clans, a moderator could make that decision. Not yours, not mine, not anyone's but the moderators'.

Mystogan
03-02-2008, 12:57 AM
I personal believe your immature pokemaster1111, there are many actions you can take to avoid these. You can do the Ignore list, or you can accept PM's from friends only list. ALSO you have the choice of talking to the new open clans. You choose to greet these new clans and they ask you to join. That is your fault leading yourself into those PM's and actions. So overall, your the one who leads yourself into these things not them.

This post just shows immaturity. Are you really unable to not let the PMs bother you? Are you really unable to see a thread and not click it? I've had quite a few invites to join clans, but I've simply told them no thank you and that I am not interested. Can you really not do that? If I see a thread that looks unorganized, I'll either try to inform the original poster that they will need to organize the thread more if they want it to succeed or I simply ignore it. And yes, this thread has more spam because it serves no purpose whatsoever. If it was necessary to halt the introduction of new clans, a moderator could make that decision. Not yours, not mine, not anyone's but the moderators'.

You just said the words perfectly out of my mouth Pulse - applause -. Everything Pulse and I said all goes towards you Pokemaster. Also let the new clans COME, it makes the action more fun and exciting.

pokemaster1111
03-02-2008, 01:00 AM
No, if you saw my edit, it doesn't show immaturity. It shows that I get aggrevated with this sh!t. But big whoop, just 'cause certain people are fine with this, doesn't mean that everyone is.

But I won't waste anymore of my time here, I've said what I had to and I'll leave it at that.

-Alonzo

Mystogan
03-02-2008, 01:03 AM
No, if you saw my edit, it doesn't show immaturity. It shows that I get aggrevated with this sh!t. But big whoop, just 'cause certain people are fine with this, doesn't mean that everyone is.

But I won't waste anymore of my time here, I've said what I had to and I'll leave it at that.

-Alonzo

I agree with you but atleast some of those individuals don't have to curse or yell it to the world. Also for the new clans, it's just a natural thing on all forums. If you look on like Pokecommunity and such they got the same issue. Some people just like to take the decision of making a new clan. Nothing wrong with that. More clans = MORE ACTION to me.

Stalk The Night
03-02-2008, 02:35 AM
Pulse, in all honesty.... You are just like Fullmetal in his later days. Obnoxious, Rude, Ignorant and an overall A$$ H0L3......I mean come on if this thread bothers you so much, take your own advice and don't post on it.... You are being immature, and rude to more experienced and nicer members than you! I hate you and I hope you will eventually leave PE2K for good..... Just Like Fullmetal..... You are a terrible member and terrible clan leader.

J-Dubb
03-02-2008, 02:44 AM
There actually way to many clans out right now. I think we should make limit of a clan joining up to ten because then the clans that fall apart after like two days die quicker.

fullmetal
03-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Pulse, in all honesty.... You are just like Fullmetal in his later days. Obnoxious, Rude, Ignorant and an overall A$$ H0L3......I mean come on if this thread bothers you so much, take your own advice and don't post on it.... You are being immature, and rude to more experienced and nicer members than you! I hate you and I hope you will eventually leave PE2K for good..... Just Like Fullmetal..... You are a terrible member and terrible clan leader.

Actually your whole post is immature bud. Pulse was saying his opinion in a mature manner like many of the people that have posted in this thread, I give him mad props for keeping his cool unlike you. Your post is obnoxious and rude. I think Pulse is one of the most experience fellas' here, and I have a lot of respect for him. And if you didn't know I don't have respect for a lot of people like I do towards Pulse. I could call over a mod right now and get you infracted but I won't. Hopefully people will realize how much of an immature hooligan you are being.

Now on topic, I really don't care about all the new clans. More clans more competition, just like GE said. I mean like so what there are more clans and such, if it bothers you so much maybe you should just ignore it. Even the unorganized ones, they are going to die anyway so why should any of you even care? Unlike many of you i've been here since clans started, well right after EB was made. Yeah theres always been a lot of clans, get used to it foos, theres my 2 cents.

Ryan Nissan
03-02-2008, 02:46 AM

Same to you, really, Anthony is my friend.

You've been reported.

There are like 8 clans too many right now.

J-Dubb
03-02-2008, 02:52 AM
Same to you, really, Anthony is my friend.

You've been reported.

There are like 8 clans too many right now.

8 Clans no way, there should be a reduction in clans but not like spartans and Elites the only clans you can join then thats really stupid.

Pulse
03-02-2008, 02:53 AM

So by me defending anyone who aspires to create a clan, I am a terrible member? Yet the person blatantly insulting me after receiving no direct confrontation whatsoever has the right to call me an ass hole? Also, you had me laughing at "I hate you". Seriously, if you direct your hatred at someone over the internet I'd really hate to see how you handle your own life. If it makes you feel better, I'll never talk to you again on this site. Not that I ever have, but if you really have that much anger then I'll just keep my distance from you. Have a nice life kid.

Mystogan
03-02-2008, 03:08 AM

Stalk the Night, Pulse was giving his feelings in a mature way. I agree with him, fullmetal and Ryan about this matter. The person who is immature really is you. Hating someone and telling them to leave the site is beyond the level of immature. I'm sorry for being mean but you got no rights to tell someone that their opinion is dumb ( except for mods ). Also I was there way before Pokemon D/P was on market ( just wanted to say that ). Also don't tell someone that they are a terrible clan leader or member. Another reason you're immature is your cursing ( seriously we got kids on this site ). Last, FULLMETAL IS MY FRIEND, you do not talk that way to him. Sure he has done crazy things over time but he took a PROUD stand and said he was sorry. One more thing, I reported you.

On the topic, people we actually got 10 clans active ( including mine now ). Also like I said before MORE CLANS = More Competition. So I don't mind about these new clans.

NinjaDuelist
03-02-2008, 03:28 AM

Dude... that was really not needed and very uncool.

Back on topic...

Granted, there are a lot of clans, yes. However, only some of them actually become clans. Many start up and then fail badly, but that is why a rule was created where you need at least five members before becoming a clan, and always needing at least five members to remain a clan. That's how clans with little or no success don't make it.

-ND

Trainer of Shadows
03-02-2008, 03:52 AM
I'm getting really tired of this flaming. It doesn't even make sense.

Alonzo is not a bad clan leader, and you shouldn't be flaming fullmetal.

There are lots of clans, some bad, some good. Keep your hurtful beliefs to yourself.

@ Stalk the Night - That was completely unneccesary. Go away.

Jack of Clovers
03-02-2008, 03:56 AM
Putting a stop to this.

Suggestion noted. I'll take a look at the clan situation.

~Jack~