PDA

View Full Version : [COMIC]The Wrath of Kyogre Easter Special!

RavenFire
03-02-2008, 02:28 PM
The Wrath of Kyogre!
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc59/Pikahero2/kyogre1.png
The Wrath of Kyogre is an MD comic, but it has nothin to do with rescuing (I'm just using the sprites). It's about two best friends, a normal Chikorita and a hyper, ablino, blue-flamed Ponyta. I won't reveal anymore, or it'll ruin the plot!

Because I'm bored/it's Easter/Alex and Spinarak's sprites haven't come yet, I'm going to do an Easter Special! But it won't have anything to do with the comic _ so don't flame.
Page 1 (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/suddey/easter08.png)

Spoiler: READ ON IF YOU DARE! When Olli goes through the package Fluffy gave him, he falls through a portal into */-?. Glacy follows and they land in the mysterious world where nothing is as it seems. They soon meet a ghostly Porygon called Cyber who joins the team. That's all I'm giving you! <---Triple click to read.

Spoiler 2: I'm only putting this to shut Full Metal Al up!The whole comic is based around Kyogre, that's why it's called 'the Wrath of Kyogre'. The Albino Rayquaza in it is evil and imprisoned Kyogre, and when my main characters find out they defeat him, and free Kyogre but Kyogre doesn't trust anyone because of her imprisonment and so they launch into a battle, etc. etc.<---Triple click again to read.

Episode 1 (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/suddey/episode1.png)
Episode 2 (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/suddey/episode2p1.png)

Do want to support The Wrath of Kyogre? Put one of these banners into your signature!
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc59/Pikahero2/kyogre1.png <----take out *
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc59/Pikahero2/WarIsWar.png
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc59/Pikahero2/WarIsWar.png <---take out *
Credit for the above banners go to Crystal Pikachu :3

Characters:
Species: Chikorita
Name: Olli
Desc: Olli has been best friends with Glacy since they were born. He secretly has a crush on her. He's brave and not very serious, kind of the mess-about-instead-of-save-the-world type.

Species: Albino Ponyta
Name: Glacy
Desc: Glacy is an Albino Ponyta (she's white and has pink eyes, those who don't know what it means). She also has blue flames and for reasons unknown, she has a speciality in ice-type attacks. She's a little on the daft side, and enjoys eating ketchup and/or ice cream.

Species: Porygon -needs sprites-
Name: Cyber
Desc: Cyber is a ghostly (and given his position) a very lonely Porygon. He was abandoned by his trainer when he bit him, and was later adopted by a Ghastly and a Haunter. He joine the duo when they found him lurking at the entrance to */-?

Species: Albino Rayquaza -need sprites-
Name: Dree
Desc: ???

Species: Shadow Mew
Name: Fluffy (xD)
Desc: Fluffy seems to pop up all over the place. But when she sends Olli to sleep, that's when the mystery starts to unfold.

We DON'T need anymore characters!
Needed:
None. Yay for once!
If you have an idea for the characters, below is the form.
BEFORE YOU JOIN READ THE RULES!
Rules:
1. No characters with rude/offensive names.
2. Don't apply for a character if we don't need one. Only if you have a good idea/we need one.
3. NO UBERING!! I mean it. No super-powerful legendaries like Deoxys.
4. Obey rule 4. Legendaries only when I need them.
5. Only exception to rule 4 is blackness777 with Fluffy.

Species: (has to be one from Spriter's Resource (http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmndung/))
Name:
Other:

We also need some staffish kinds of people.
Staffish kinds of people:
Guy who puts the comic together: Me!
Banner maker: Crystal Pikachu, Chaos Dude, Alex the Charmander
Guy who thinks of a plot: Needed/me

If you want to apply for a job here's the form:
Name:
Applying for:
Skill:

Oxygen
03-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Good first episode^^ Keep up the good work.

Anyway, I want to join.
Species: Magnezone, if possible. If not, Porygon.
Name: Magnezone- Data
Porygon- Cyber
Cyber- 12
Other: Nope. =P

RavenFire
03-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Hmmm, I'll think about you. Plus I need to decide whether to have a Porygon or Magnezone! x3
Still needing the position of legendary! I know there's not many on Spriter's Resource, so if you find another source that'd be great!

Alex the Charmander
03-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Nice, I'd love to guest star, so here:

Species: Albino Rayquaza
Name: Dree
Other: I can make the sprites, or you can, it's just a simple edit.

~Alex

RavenFire
03-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Uh, I'd rather you make the sprites, because I'm not sure how that'll work (talking about the yellow/red stripes) also, isn't that a bit young? xD Rayquaza is supposed to be 'centuries' old.

Alex the Charmander
03-02-2008, 03:15 PM
I know, I meant in Rayquaza years. ^^

Me maketh sprites!

~Alex

Black Fox of the Darkness
03-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Species: Shadow Mew
Sprites:http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4520/shadowmewpmdspritespn9.pnghttp://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4277/shadowmeweo4.png
Name:Fluffy

Linoone
03-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Species: Darkrai?
Name: Billy
Other: Nuu

03-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I would have put Darkrai but there are no PMD sprites.

RavenFire
03-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Wowzer. This is getting popular!
xD Fluffy. Now I'm in a tie between an albino Rayquaza and a shadow Mew.
o_o what did I say about the godmodey part? Besides, there's hardly any PMD2 sprites.

Linoone
03-02-2008, 03:40 PM
If I can't be Darkrai, then I'll be Linoone.

03-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Just think of him as a regular pokemon!
He is actually Albino!

RavenFire
03-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Just think of him as a regular pokemon!
He is actually Albino!
Okies! I've made my decisions! (did I spell it right?)
Spinarak Craney: I'll use Magnezone, though do you mind if I make it ghost/dark type? Me needs one for my comic xD
Alex the Charmander: I'll use Dree. But Fluffy will be Dree's helper.
blackness777: I'll use Fluffy, but she'll be Dree's helper
Linoone: If you could use a different pokemon, one with sprites I can find, I'd have your character as well

Frozen Torchic
03-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Spinarak Craney: I'll use Magnezone, though do you mind if I make it ghost/dark type? Me needs one for my comic xD
Linoone: If you could use a different pokemon, one with sprites I can find, I'd have your character as well

Could I join?

Species: Ralts, http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmndung/display.php?file=pkmndung-ralts.PNG
Name: Seni
Other: She is shy and lonesome, but can be fun when you get to know her

Palkiaperson
03-02-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm joining too!

Species: Lugia (i'll have the sprites in a minute, I'm editing them)
Name: Lera (pronounced Leer-uh)
Other: Very protective of friends. Knows many moves such as Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, and Whirpool like the movie.

RavenFire
03-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Uh, I'm gonna need a limit or something on the characters.
1. Not too many legendaries. Only when I request for them.
2. Don't join if the comic doesn't need it.

Alex the Charmander
03-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Name: Alex the Charmander
Applying for: Banner Maker
Skill: I'm not the best, but I be better than some without photoshop.

~Alex the Pirate

Frozen Torchic
03-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh, does that mean I can't join? Sorry, then. ^^;

RavenFire
03-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Name: Alex the Charmander
Applying for: Banner Maker
Skill: I'm not the best, but I be better than some without photoshop.

~Alex the Pirate
Could you give me an example please?

No, I was talking to the other guy xD
You can join if you don't mind your pokemon being a little evil x3

Oxygen
03-02-2008, 05:50 PM

I'm fine.

Can it be ghostly?

dogs rule cats drool
03-02-2008, 05:53 PM
I'd like to join, if it's ok.

Species: Farfetch'd
Name: Sam
Other: He's shy and only talks to friends. He talks a lot once he gets to know you. He's a quick thinker, but he's a little silly.
Here's his sprites:
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3138/farfetchdspriteswf6.png
They have a black backround on the Spriter's Resource, so I'm supplying them for you.

Kendo
03-02-2008, 06:03 PM
I was thinking that my character could be EVIL! He might even be a messenger to some guy. Anyways, you made SUCH a random comic. Here it is...

Species: Noctowl
Name: Comet (uh, that's all I can think of, change if you like)
Age: If we're counting in a real bird's lifespan, then...about 10 years. Otherwise, in human years, I guess it'd be 50.
Other: If you want him to be evil, he could be a once very nice Hoothoot, until he was whisked away and taught to be a messenger by...someone (dun dun dun)

I hope you don't have any trouble with deciding on some of the stuff.

Blaziken Knight
03-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Species:http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmndung/display.php?file=pkmndung-smeargle.PNG (SMEARGLE)
Name: Smear
Other: A Little Smeargle Called Smear Who Is Inlove With Himself! And Has A Big Imagination. But If You Get On His Nerves He Seriously Rips You Apart

cani be in? pweeze

RavenFire
03-03-2008, 04:22 PM
I'd like to join, if it's ok.

Species: Farfetch'd
Name: Sam
Other: He's shy and only talks to friends. He talks a lot once he gets to know you. He's a quick thinker, but he's a little silly.
Here's his sprites:
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3138/farfetchdspriteswf6.png
They have a black backround on the Spriter's Resource, so I'm supplying them for you.
Uhhh...I don't really want to be rude but, I don't really need anymore characters. Try applying later when I want some more.

I was thinking that my character could be EVIL! He might even be a messenger to some guy. Anyways, you made SUCH a random comic. Here it is...

Species: Noctowl
Name: Comet (uh, that's all I can think of, change if you like)
Age: If we're counting in a real bird's lifespan, then...about 10 years. Otherwise, in human years, I guess it'd be 50.
Other: If you want him to be evil, he could be a once very nice Hoothoot, until he was whisked away and taught to be a messenger by...someone (dun dun dun)

I hope you don't have any trouble with deciding on some of the stuff.
Hmmm, messenger is a good idea. But for who? 'Cause I've already got an evil main character. Any suggestions guys?

Species:http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmndung/display.php?file=pkmndung-smeargle.PNG (SMEARGLE)
Name: Smear
Other: A Little Smeargle Called Smear Who Is Inlove With Himself! And Has A Big Imagination. But If You Get On His Nerves He Seriously Rips You Apart

cani be in? pweeze
Hmm...I'm considering. Kind of like the messenger idea better...
Maybe I have you later in the comic.

I'm fine.

Can it be ghostly?
Yeah! If you could, could you edit the sprites for me? :oops: I'm not good at doing ghost-types xD

Oxygen
03-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Okay. I'll edit this post later.

EDIT: I've just seen they don't have many Magnezone Sprites. Would you like Porygon instead?

UrsaringLover
03-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Species: Teddiursa
Name:Ursa
Other:A young Teddiursa that has been mistreated by everyone. He loves honey, but he has no parents. He is a very lonley Teddy bear.

RavenFire
03-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Species: Teddiursa
Name:Ursa
Other:A young Teddiursa that has been mistreated by everyone. He loves honey, but he has no parents. He is a very lonley Teddy bear.
Have you read my rules? I need to put them in the front page...

Okay. I'll edit this post later.

EDIT: I've just seen they don't have many Magnezone Sprites. Would you like Porygon instead?

Hmmm, you right :ermm: ok. Guess I'll use him instead ^^

Full_Metal_Al
03-03-2008, 05:50 PM
wow, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but you're not good at this at all. One second the pokemon is in a malebox for no reason, the next it's under water, and the next another pokemon is randomly yelling about ketchup. Try doing something that makes even a tiny bit of sense, and maybe more people will like it, I honestly don't understand how anyone can understand this comic, it's not funny, so there is no piont in it being random. it's just a pure example, or someone who doesn't know how to write anything randomly screwing around with comic stuff. If you were reallt trying to make a good comic, then I feel deeply sorry for you.

RavenFire
03-03-2008, 06:07 PM
wow, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but you're not good at this at all. One second the pokemon is in a malebox for no reason, the next it's under water, and the next another pokemon is randomly yelling about ketchup. Try doing something that makes even a tiny bit of sense, and maybe more people will like it, I honestly don't understand how anyone can understand this comic, it's not funny, so there is no piont in it being random. it's just a pure example, or someone who doesn't know how to write anything randomly screwing around with comic stuff. If you were reallt trying to make a good comic, then I feel deeply sorry for you.

:susp: I am trying to make a comic. If you are so blind you can't even see that your comic makes no sense either in the first episode, it doesn't. My plot will unravel in later episodes, so you will have to wait for that and if you can't be bothered, don't. Because I'm not.

Edit: Episode 2 is out! Not like you'd care, you'd think it's too random.

Kendo
03-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Hmm...MAYBE my guy could be the messenger of Albino Rayquayza (if you DO in fact use him, and if it's okay with everyone), because of some stupid reason, like Rayquaza (or replace with some other big fat evil pokemon) can't get out of a small room (which is really stupid). Other than that, I can't really think of an evildoer with Comet as their messenger at the moment.

iChaos
03-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Alright here it goes.

xxx

Name: Zero
Sprites: http://i29.tinypic.com/24vs6qu.png

Though Ravenfire, you shouldn't let a ten year-old Mew be in the comic unless its a kid or a baby, so I suggest maybe it canbe like eighteen older. But Hey!!! its your comic and your comic is very unique in your own way (I didn't say that for the record). Oh and how did you do that double click thing,HA!!! I tricked ya. <--- Double Click

Kendo
03-03-2008, 10:06 PM
ALSO: I might just be able to make a banner, if I'm any good at it. I'll take a shot at it.

Just in case I do, here's a form before time...

Name: Kendo
Applying For: Banner maker
Skill: Amateur bannermaking skills

Full_Metal_Al
03-03-2008, 10:07 PM
.. compareing my comic to yours is an insult. yes my very first episode was a little messed up, but it wasnt random and idiotic. Do you see someone in a mailbox? No. Do you see somone magicaly falling throught the ground and landing unerwater? No. Do you see someone comeing out of nowere and yelling about ketchup for no reason? No. My comic isn't perfect. But it is nothing like this comic, My first one was a little bit wierd, but my second wasn't. Compare my comic that has almost 250 posts on to this agian, and I might get upset. And I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, but look at the comic, I read it 10 times and dint understand what happens, all I saw was: Pokemon in mail box; poof; Pokemon under water; Poof; Another Pokemon yelling about Ketchup. This is not funny, if that's what your going for. It's idiotic, and that's it. Now if you can make the comics make more sense, then that will be a diffrent story, but as it stands, I would rather stare at the floor in my bathrrom then read this. And don't get mad at me for saying, I'm just the first one with enough guts to say it, and I'm trying to help you, this comic will die withen 5 episodes if you keep up the idioticness of it, I've seen enough comics die, alot of them better than this. Even mine nearly died once, but Luckily my fans stoped me from killing it off, and now up to nearly 30 episodes. I look forward to seeing you make this comic less like the workings of a drunk 4 your old, and more like thata of a normal human. Good day

EDIT: just read the second please stop putting faces like: o_o in your characters text box, that means it is saying Ohh Underscore Ohh, wich is what o_o is. and this was just as random, thay apear in the middle of nowere, wich poke #2 sais it is it's home. poke #3 gives them a empty box, poke #1 sais he needs to pay hid bills and disappears into the box. this doesnt even link to the first episode in any way! and what is with the name wrath of kyogre, kyogre isnt even in the comic!

03-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Dude just don't try to help if you can't be nice.Your comic is dying tooso why are you saying other peoples die!

Full_Metal_Al
03-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Dude just don't try to help if you can't be nice.Your comic is dying tooso why are you saying other peoples die!
sense when is my comic dieing? you have no common sense, I just havent been posting an episode every day because I dont have the time anymore, honestly go read the 250 posts in my comic, and see just how many people say my comic is bad. or how many say it is dieing (it did ALMOST die about A MONTH ago, but it is not dieing now.

if your going to say something about my comic, at least say something true.

and I would be nice, if there was something to be nice about, but there is nothing good i can say about this comic other than: "you recolored the ponyta sprites well" because this comic is purely piontless, and random, and idiotic, so give me something good about this comic that I can say is good, and I will say it's good.

03-03-2008, 11:19 PM
sense when is my comic dieing? you have no common sense, I just havent been posting an episode every day because I dont have the time anymore, honestly go read the 250 posts in my comic, and see just how many people say my comic is bad. or how many say it is dieing (it did ALMOST die about A MONTH ago, but it is not dieing now.

and I would be nice, if there was something to be nice about, but there is nothing good i can say about this comic other than: "you recolored the ponyta sprites well" because this comic is purely piontless, and random, and idiotic, so give me something good about this comic that I can say is good, and I will say it's good.

Your comic was random too.You need to have a beginning.You just started at the middle.You should make it so you actually have somewhere where peoplecome in.Then you add Mewtwo and Mew and make shinies.How random is that?If you can't be nice then don't say anything at all about it.I think it is funny but that is my opinion.There are tons of people signing up so I don't think this is stupid.Your region for example,why do you think that died?People just simply didn't like it.

Frozen Torchic
03-03-2008, 11:31 PM

Excuse me, but some people actually LIKE this comic, like me. It's true, it IS random, but NOT idiotic. I like the way it's going right now. What you said was NOT criticism, it was just plain mean!

Look, Ravenfire, I can say honestly that I am more random than you. Your comic isn't perfect, no comic is, but your's has potential! It just started, not one has any right to say its bad!

iChaos
03-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Your comic was random too.You need to have a beginning.You just started at the middle.You should make it so you actually have somewhere where peoplecome in.Then you add Mewtwo and Mew and make shinies.How random is that?If you can't be nice then don't say anything at all about it.I think it is funny but that is my opinion.There are tons of people signing up so I don't think this is stupid.Your region for example,why do you think that died?People just simply didn't like it.
It doesn't matter where he started off at first. Second, theres many people signing up for his comic, And last but not least, please use Proper Grammar, onyl n00bs use bad grammar and I don't want to call you a n00b.

03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
It doesn't matter where he started off at first. Second, theres many people signing up for his comic, And last but not least, please use Proper Grammar, onyl n00bs use bad grammar and I don't want to call you a n00b.

How am I using bad grammar?

RavenFire
03-04-2008, 05:54 AM
Excuse me, but some people actually LIKE this comic, like me. It's true, it IS random, but NOT idiotic. I like the way it's going right now. What you said was NOT criticism, it was just plain mean!

Look, Ravenfire, I can say honestly that I am more random than you. Your comic isn't perfect, no comic is, but your's has potential! It just started, not one has any right to say its bad!
I am more random than this in real life anyway. But seriously, comic need to be a LITTLE random, or else nothing will happen! In Harry Potter, when Hagrid burts through the door and gives Dudley a pig tail, then tells Harry he's a wizard, that's a little random isn't it? The Simpsons Comics are worse, the stories aren't the same each comic.

Thank you very much for backing me up. But Full Metal Al, people have likes and dislikes. Just because you like something with no randomness/plot doesn't mean we all do.

Thanks once again for backing me up.

Oh yeah, just because I takes you 3 WEEKS to make an episodes, doesn't mean it takes me that long.

Alex the Charmander
03-04-2008, 06:10 AM
Full_Metal_al, it's not a bad comic. I have to agree with blackness on one thing, that was a bit mean and was NOT criticism. I do have one request for you, though. Host with Imageshack us, but find the full one the right click>Veiw image and copy the URL, it works a lot better and improves the quality.

~Alex the Pirate

RavenFire
03-04-2008, 06:17 AM
.. compareing my comic to yours is an insult. yes my very first episode was a little messed up, but it wasnt random and idiotic. Do you see someone in a mailbox? No. Do you see somone magicaly falling throught the ground and landing unerwater? No. Do you see someone comeing out of nowere and yelling about ketchup for no reason? No. My comic isn't perfect. But it is nothing like this comic, My first one was a little bit wierd, but my second wasn't. Compare my comic that has almost 250 posts on to this agian, and I might get upset. And I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, but look at the comic, I read it 10 times and dint understand what happens, all I saw was: Pokemon in mail box; poof; Pokemon under water; Poof; Another Pokemon yelling about Ketchup. This is not funny, if that's what your going for. It's idiotic, and that's it. Now if you can make the comics make more sense, then that will be a diffrent story, but as it stands, I would rather stare at the floor in my bathrrom then read this. And don't get mad at me for saying, I'm just the first one with enough guts to say it, and I'm trying to help you, this comic will die withen 5 episodes if you keep up the idioticness of it, I've seen enough comics die, alot of them better than this. Even mine nearly died once, but Luckily my fans stoped me from killing it off, and now up to nearly 30 episodes. I look forward to seeing you make this comic less like the workings of a drunk 4 your old, and more like thata of a normal human. Good day

EDIT: just read the second please stop putting faces like: o_o in your characters text box, that means it is saying Ohh Underscore Ohh, wich is what o_o is. and this was just as random, thay apear in the middle of nowere, wich poke #2 sais it is it's home. poke #3 gives them a empty box, poke #1 sais he needs to pay hid bills and disappears into the box. this doesnt even link to the first episode in any way! and what is with the name wrath of kyogre, kyogre isnt even in the comic!

Your comic is named Team Brakeout, yet it has nothing to do with 'braking out' if that's even a word.
And my whole comic revolves around Kyogre. I should put in another spoiler, to stop you grumbling.

Edit: Oh yeah. Alex when can I have Dree's sprites? I'm gonna need them for the next episode ^^;

Kendo
03-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Please don't start a flame war! Just keep it as comic discussion, please, Full_Metal_Al. Anyways, if anyone needs it for any weird reason, I have a possible concept sprite for Albino Rayquayza (not the Rescue Team icon, but it's something):
http://i28.tinypic.com/25jbhck.jpg
It doesn't HAVE to be anybody's concept art, just thought I'd post it up.

Crystal Pikachu
03-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Wow, this is actually pretty good, nice plot, yet a little tedious. :rolleyes:

Fullmetal @ C'mon. Don't flame, because you lose you're temper when you're beaten in an argument. RavenFire is a new, non n00bish member who's making a comic. D:

RavenFire
03-05-2008, 05:49 AM
Please don't start a flame war! Just keep it as comic discussion, please, Full_Metal_Al. Anyways, if anyone needs it for any weird reason, I have a possible concept sprite for Albino Rayquayza (not the Rescue Team icon, but it's something):
http://i28.tinypic.com/25jbhck.jpg
It doesn't HAVE to be anybody's concept art, just thought I'd post it up.
xD I don't know what concept art means, but if you mean the picture when they're talking, thanks!

Wow, this is actually pretty good, nice plot, yet a little tedious. :rolleyes:

Fullmetal @ C'mon. Don't flame, because you lose you're temper when you're beaten in an argument. RavenFire is a new, non n00bish member who's making a comic. D:

Thank you :happy: it is random, but like I said, everything is.

Crystal Pikachu
03-05-2008, 05:11 PM
lol, tedious doesn't mean random. :P It means it's a little... boring at times? xP

Besides, you're comic actually has humour in it. :3

Kendo
03-05-2008, 09:15 PM
xD I don't know what concept art means, but if you mean the picture when they're talking, thanks!
I mean it could be something like the color palette...when you make concept art for a video game, it gives you the basic CONCEPT (key word right there) of the game. It could be that, though. NOT saying this as to make anybody look like this guy->:goofy:

Anyways, if I do make a banner, I'll probably make several with several different characters on them.

EDIT: If I make those types of banners, I'll probably need images of Albino Ponyta (forget the name!XD) and Fluffy the Mew. Thanx!

RavenFire
03-06-2008, 05:20 AM
I mean it could be something like the color palette...when you make concept art for a video game, it gives you the basic CONCEPT (key word right there) of the game. It could be that, though. NOT saying this as to make anybody look like this guy->:goofy:

Anyways, if I do make a banner, I'll probably make several with several different characters on them.

EDIT: If I make those types of banners, I'll probably need images of Albino Ponyta (forget the name!XD) and Fluffy the Mew. Thanx!
Sure ^_^
This is the entire sprite board I use, so I can add more when I need them:
Click Here (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/suddey/sprites.png)

Kendo
03-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Sure ^_^
This is the entire sprite board I use, so I can add more when I need them:
Click Here (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/suddey/sprites.png)
I think that might be a bit small, but I''ll try to get the sprites a different way. I will edit this post when I have.
EDIT: I''ve completed the banners! Please tell me if I should edit them:
http://i30.tinypic.com/1586q6x.png
http://i26.tinypic.com/10xeipy.png
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ahd507.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/25tc5co.png
How do they look? I had to change the text color on Ollie's banner because it wouldn't show up well in white.

RavenFire
03-07-2008, 05:55 AM
I think that might be a bit small, but I''ll try to get the sprites a different way. I will edit this post when I have.
EDIT: I''ve completed the banners! Please tell me if I should edit them:
http://i30.tinypic.com/1586q6x.png
http://i26.tinypic.com/10xeipy.png
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ahd507.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/25tc5co.png
How do they look? I had to change the text color on Ollie's banner because it wouldn't show up well in white.
Did you make them in Paint? Because you shouldn't enlarge them in paint. How about you put the sprites in, then their portrait thingy and a Kyogre in the background? xD I seperated the sprites:
Olli (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/suddey/Olli.png)
Glacy (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/suddey/Glacy.png)
Fluffy (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/suddey/Fluffy.png)

Nevermore Wolf
03-07-2008, 07:00 AM
I can make you better portraits than that, I have them.

Btw, Dree's sprites... I don't think I'll be able to do them all right now, because each takes, like, four hours so...

^^;

I'll do most of them, though.

I just color it white with red eyes and leave the other markings red/yellow...

~Alex

RavenFire
03-07-2008, 07:58 PM
I can make you better portraits than that, I have them.

Btw, Dree's sprites... I don't think I'll be able to do them all right now, because each takes, like, four hours so...

^^;

I'll do most of them, though.

I just color it white with red eyes and leave the other markings red/yellow...

~Alex
Why are you using a different user, Alex?
Ok ^_^ I really don't mind. But if you want the next episode to come out soon, you'd better hurry up :/
Spinarak I also need Cyber's sprite.
*waits for the sprites to come in the mail*

Kendo
03-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Did you make them in Paint? My answer-yes. Because you shouldn't enlarge them in paint. How about you put the sprites in, then their portrait thingy and a Kyogre in the background?
You mean the frames when they're talking? Anyways, I don't know how to put Kyogre in the background, so could somebody with a better program do it for me? I'll do the rest from there. Thanks in advance!

Oxygen
03-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Why are you using a different user, Alex?
Ok ^_^ I really don't mind. But if you want the next episode to come out soon, you'd better hurry up :/
Spinarak I also need Cyber's sprite.
*waits for the sprites to come in the mail*

I'll get them by tommorow ;)

Crystal Pikachu
03-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Hey, Raven. :]

I'm going to make a banner for you're comic, mmk?

It'll be Kyogre based and a water-ish background, okay? :]

I'll make two/three so you have a selection, kk?

:3

iChaos
03-07-2008, 08:50 PM

I'll make one too, if you want me to.

Crystal Pikachu
03-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Here are my results. :]

I like the first one best. :|

iChaos
03-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Here's mine but not as PWNFUL as yours CP.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ChaosDude250/WrathOfKyogreBanner1.png

03-08-2008, 01:44 AM

Did you scratch that Kyogre?

RavenFire
03-08-2008, 05:44 AM
I'll get them by tommorow ;)
Great :D

I'll make one too, if you want me to.
I don't really mind ^_^ they're just gonna be support banners which you put in your signature xD

Awesome Kyogre on the first one! Why does the second one say wan is wan?
Here's mine but not as PWNFUL as yours CP.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ChaosDude250/WrathOfKyogreBanner1.png
Like your background :3 but yours would be better if you removed the whitish part around Kyogre.

Hey guys, I do kinda need help. Should I do a prelude? 'cause that's what I'm thinking of doing (that's why I need Dree's sprites)

-Zodeon
03-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Very intresting story :biggrin:. Also i love the Kyogre sprite you use.

Crystal Pikachu
03-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Great :D

I don't really mind ^_^ they're just gonna be support banners which you put in your signature xD

Awesome Kyogre on the first one! Why does the second one say wan is wan?

It says, "war is war". :P Btw, I appreciate you accepting them, but could you credit me? Cause it's not like they took a second to make. :|

Blackness @ I didn't scratch it, google luffs me. <33

RavenFire
03-08-2008, 07:05 PM
It says, "war is war". :P Btw, I appreciate you accepting them, but could you credit me? Cause it's not like they took a second to make. :|

Blackness @ I didn't scratch it, google luffs me. <33
xD sorry.
*edits first post*
Do you think I should put up a prelude for episode 3?

Crystal Pikachu
03-08-2008, 08:27 PM
xD sorry.
*edits first post*

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. x3

Kendo
03-08-2008, 08:29 PM
xD sorry.
*edits first post*
Maybe, since it's been so long since the last one and Alex the Charmander (or whoever it was) still needs to get those better frames for the comic.

Oxygen
03-10-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry about the sprites. It keeps slipping my mind. Tommorow, definately.

Full_Metal_Al
03-11-2008, 02:11 AM
-_-;; okay, how does this have anything to do with Kyogre? and my comic's name was typoed, i tryed to change it to brake out, but people said 'no' and that was the name of there rescue team, when thay were a rescue team (metagross, steelix, and arcanine, are team brakeout/breakout) everything in the worls is at least a little random, but it at least has to make sense, I like random comics, but I had read episode 1 of this comic like 8000 times, and still have no clue what happened. And nothing in my comic just 'happened' out of nowere, if you look at the comic, you can tell, latias made them into shinys, that part was suppose to take longer, but I hate haveing long oeing stuff so I speeded it up.

and I can make an episode for my comic in about an hour, but if just moved AND my computer is dieing AND I was grounded for a week, so sorry it is takeing so long.

and yes, I admit some people like tis comic, but this kind of dry comedy never lasts without some piont or plot behind it, I can't see why people are saying this has a plot, Here is all I can tell happenned so far:

pokemon#1 is in mailbox for noreason, then fallsthrough a hole in the ground. Pokemon#2 comes out of nowere, piontlessly yelling about ketchup. Pokemon#1 is underwater, and then falls asleep for no reason. then episode 2, pokemon#1 and #2 are in the middle of a dessert, pokemon one sais something about paying bills, Pokemon#3 gives Pokemon #1 a box, Pokemon #1 vanishes in the box.

WOW! Amazing! So much plot!

I will admit, this comic is okay for a first try, I've seen way worse. but, if you want this comic to go somewere, You will have to atleast give it a plot, and make less random, and give a reason (however little of one) for stuff to happen. and it may seem like I'm being mean, but trust me, this isn't my mean, this is just me being blunt. Now it would be being mean, if these things weren't true, but sadly thay are. So, I'm not being mean, I'm just not being nice. I will be nice if you can make sense of this comic, like introduce your characters better, make things have a piont, and not have a pokemon talk about paying bills, and then jmp into a box. In other words: Give me something to be nice about, and I will be nice, untill then, I'm not going to say. 'Well, it's okay but it needs some work.' when that's not what I think.

EDIT: sorry, I guess you all want me to be nicer, but I'm not being mean, I'm just not suger coating things. If you Don't want me to say such bad things about this comic, don't but them in there. and everything I said was true, and was criticisam (S.C.) just not nice criticisam. You wan't be to be nice about this comic, give me something to be nice about, I'm not going to lie, just to stop from hurting your feelings, sorry but that's just not me. and this isn't flameing, last I checked, sense everything I'm saying is true, I have said it is 'bad' or 'horrable' as a comic, just that it was to random to make sense. I have not cursed at, or insulted anyone, therefor, its not flameing. It's just blunt criticisam, It's not nice, but it's true, even if the fact that it is true upsets you.

and I would like you to leave my comic out of this, my comic is far from the greatist, but its far from the worst, it will die someday, but not soon, and it has many followers, and I will defend it feircly, so unless you do want me to flame, don't flame my comic, and yes saying my comic is dieing when its not, and saying many false things about it, when its off topic, are flameing, so you are flameing me for telling the truth ^_^ even if I am being 'unnice' and blunt in doing so. It's the truth, and NOT flameing, yet.

RavenFire
03-11-2008, 08:05 AM
-_-;; okay, how does this have anything to do with Kyogre? and my comic's name was typoed, i tryed to change it to brake out, but people said 'no' and that was the name of there rescue team, when thay were a rescue team (metagross, steelix, and arcanine, are team brakeout/breakout) everything in the worls is at least a little random, but it at least has to make sense, I like random comics, but I had read episode 1 of this comic like 8000 times, and still have no clue what happened. And nothing in my comic just 'happened' out of nowere, if you look at the comic, you can tell, latias made them into shinys, that part was suppose to take longer, but I hate haveing long oeing stuff so I speeded it up.

and I can make an episode for my comic in about an hour, but if just moved AND my computer is dieing AND I was grounded for a week, so sorry it is takeing so long.

and yes, I admit some people like tis comic, but this kind of dry comedy never lasts without some piont or plot behind it, I can't see why people are saying this has a plot, Here is all I can tell happenned so far:

pokemon#1 is in mailbox for noreason, then fallsthrough a hole in the ground. Pokemon#2 comes out of nowere, piontlessly yelling about ketchup. Pokemon#1 is underwater, and then falls asleep for no reason. then episode 2, pokemon#1 and #2 are in the middle of a dessert, pokemon one sais something about paying bills, Pokemon#3 gives Pokemon #1 a box, Pokemon #1 vanishes in the box.

WOW! Amazing! So much plot!

I will admit, this comic is okay for a first try, I've seen way worse. but, if you want this comic to go somewere, You will have to atleast give it a plot, and make less random, and give a reason (however little of one) for stuff to happen. and it may seem like I'm being mean, but trust me, this isn't my mean, this is just me being blunt. Now it would be being mean, if these things weren't true, but sadly thay are. So, I'm not being mean, I'm just not being nice. I will be nice if you can make sense of this comic, like introduce your characters better, make things have a piont, and not have a pokemon talk about paying bills, and then jmp into a box. In other words: Give me something to be nice about, and I will be nice, untill then, I'm not going to say. 'Well, it's okay but it needs some work.' when that's not what I think.

EDIT: sorry, I guess you all want me to be nicer, but I'm not being mean, I'm just not suger coating things. If you Don't want me to say such bad things about this comic, don't but them in there. and everything I said was true, and was criticisam (S.C.) just not nice criticisam. You wan't be to be nice about this comic, give me something to be nice about, I'm not going to lie, just to stop from hurting your feelings, sorry but that's just not me. and this isn't flameing, last I checked, sense everything I'm saying is true, I have said it is 'bad' or 'horrable' as a comic, just that it was to random to make sense. I have not cursed at, or insulted anyone, therefor, its not flameing. It's just blunt criticisam, It's not nice, but it's true, even if the fact that it is true upsets you.

and I would like you to leave my comic out of this, my comic is far from the greatist, but its far from the worst, it will die someday, but not soon, and it has many followers, and I will defend it feircly, so unless you do want me to flame, don't flame my comic, and yes saying my comic is dieing when its not, and saying many false things about it, when its off topic, are flameing, so you are flameing me for telling the truth ^_^ even if I am being 'unnice' and blunt in doing so. It's the truth, and NOT flameing, yet.
I think you haven't bothered to even look are the first post. Yes, I agree, my comic is random. But comics are random.
pokemon#1 is in mailbox for noreason: Why don't you press 'preview post' before you press it. Someone put him in the mailbox.
then fallsthrough a hole in the ground: That has happened in your comic too.
Pokemon#2 comes out of nowere: My main character's house isn't set in the sky or anything. It's attached to the ground, that means other characters can go and knock on their door.
piontlessly yelling about ketchup: 'pokemon #2' likes ketchup.
Pokemon#1 is underwater: Read the comic again. I see no bubbles or no choking for breath. Just because it's underwater in PMD doesn't mean it can be in other things.
and then falls asleep for no reason: If you have ever played a Pokemon game before, you will know there are probably 2 or 3 moves which makes the opponent sleep.
pokemon#1 and #2 are in the middle of a dessert: Desert's are not near the edge of cliffs, as far as I'm concerned.
pokemon one sais something about paying bills: Everyone has to pay bills once in their lifetime. That means pokemon too.
Pokemon#3 gives Pokemon #1 a box: 'Special delivery'
Pokemon #1 vanishes in the box: Do I really have to say it?

Full_Metal_Al
03-12-2008, 03:43 AM
I think you haven't bothered to even look are the first post. Yes, I agree, my comic is random. But comics are random.
pokemon#1 is in mailbox for noreason: Why don't you press 'preview post' before you press it. Someone put him in the mailbox.
then fallsthrough a hole in the ground: That has happened in your comic too.
Pokemon#2 comes out of nowere: My main character's house isn't set in the sky or anything. It's attached to the ground, that means other characters can go and knock on their door.
piontlessly yelling about ketchup: 'pokemon #2' likes ketchup.
Pokemon#1 is underwater: Read the comic again. I see no bubbles or no choking for breath. Just because it's underwater in PMD doesn't mean it can be in other things.
and then falls asleep for no reason: If you have ever played a Pokemon game before, you will know there are probably 2 or 3 moves which makes the opponent sleep.
pokemon#1 and #2 are in the middle of a dessert: Desert's are not near the edge of cliffs, as far as I'm concerned.
pokemon one sais something about paying bills: Everyone has to pay bills once in their lifetime. That means pokemon too.
Pokemon#3 gives Pokemon #1 a box: 'Special delivery'
Pokemon #1 vanishes in the box: Do I really have to say it?
jou made a little sense of some of it, but pokemon dont have to pay bills, because well, use common sense, do animals pay bills? 2. yes, pokemon can be put to sleep and there are many many moves that do this, not just 2 or 3 (hyponsis, sleep powder, sing, lullaby, yawn, etc.) and vanishing in a box makes little sense. and how can someone be put in a mailbow without knowing it? and I like ketchup too, yet I don't yell about it for no reason. and buy out of nowere, i mean its all of a sudden there, you never show it comeing.

well I'm getting about tired of this, if you don't understand by now, you will never get it. yes comics will be random, but you have to limit the randomness, got to every comic with more than 200 posts, and read all of them ( I know there are at least 2 or 3) and then try to make something that will last, It may not seem like it, but I'm trying to help you, if you let this comic stay this randomly idiotic, people will get sick of reading it sooner or later, save for the few people who like that kind of stuff. and 6 years old.

Lati-Chan
03-12-2008, 04:17 AM
jou made a little sense of some of it, but pokemon dont have to pay bills, because well, use common sense, do animals pay bills? 2. yes, pokemon can be put to sleep and there are many many moves that do this, not just 2 or 3 (hyponsis, sleep powder, sing, lullaby, yawn, etc.) and vanishing in a box makes little sense. and how can someone be put in a mailbow without knowing it? and I like ketchup too, yet I don't yell about it for no reason. and buy out of nowere, i mean its all of a sudden there, you never show it comeing.

well I'm getting about tired of this, if you don't understand by now, you will never get it. yes comics will be random, but you have to limit the randomness, got to every comic with more than 200 posts, and read all of them ( I know there are at least 2 or 3) and then try to make something that will last, It may not seem like it, but I'm trying to help you, if you let this comic stay this randomly idiotic, people will get sick of reading it sooner or later, save for the few people who like that kind of stuff. and 6 years old.

Unlike some people, she put in the creativity to do it. :O While you stuck to the normal storyline. :[

Full_Metal_Al
03-12-2008, 06:41 AM
Unlike some people, she put in the creativity to do it. :O While you stuck to the normal storyline. :[
this is not creative, my 3 year old cousin could come up wit this, creative, and randomness are two very diffrent things.

RavenFire
03-12-2008, 06:55 AM
And you've got a few things too which are really confusing:
#1 why did Mew create Mewtwo?
#2 why is team 1 going to see Mew?
#3 why did Vulpix suddenly evolve?
#4 why is team 2 looking for a plant?
My comic is no worse than yours.

Kendo
03-13-2008, 03:46 PM

Some of us might like the comedy aspect of this comic. Your comic has some things I myself might judge on (definetly, your spelling (check it, because a few things are misspelled in your post, too), and a few issues are kinda boring in my opinion, and your comic's special effects when they battle). The comic was MEANT to hardly make sense, got it? So please stop flaming us. Would you like it if RavenFire kept flaming YOUR comic, judging on what things don't make sense in YOUR storyline? Keep it at a minimum of 1-2 posts and leave it at that.

RavenFire
03-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Some of us might like the comedy aspect of this comic. Your comic has some things I myself might judge on (definetly, your spelling (check it, because a few things are misspelled in your post, too), and a few issues are kinda boring in my opinion, and your comic's special effects when they battle). The comic was MEANT to hardly make sense, got it? So please stop flaming us. Would you like it if RavenFire kept flaming YOUR comic, judging on what things don't make sense in YOUR storyline? Keep it at a minimum of 1-2 posts and leave it at that.
Thank you, Kendo :)
Alex the Charmander, do you have the sprites? They shouldn't take that long to make.

Full_Metal_Al
03-13-2008, 08:25 PM
And you've got a few things too which are really confusing:
#1 why did Mew create Mewtwo?
#2 why is team 1 going to see Mew?
#3 why did Vulpix suddenly evolve?
#4 why is team 2 looking for a plant?
My comic is no worse than yours.
ALL of these things are explained if you bothered reading my comic:
1: mew didn't creat mewtwo -_-
2: to find out how Ninetales was de-evolved
3: look at the comic @_@ must I even say it, pokemon don't only evolve from battle you know.
4: It is talked about a few times, but is kinda unknown, it is the 'Plant of Iron Will' it makes a steel type pokemon 'all-powerful'

EDIT: oh yes, your comic is worse then mine, my comic is by far not the best out there, but is way better than this, at least my comic has a plot.

Kendo
03-15-2008, 07:32 PM
ALL of these things are explained if you bothered reading my comic:
1: mew didn't creat mewtwo -_-
2: to find out how Ninetales was de-evolved
3: look at the comic @_@ must I even say it, pokemon don't only evolve from battle you know.
4: It is talked about a few times, but is kinda unknown, it is the 'Plant of Iron Will' it makes a steel type pokemon 'all-powerful'

EDIT: oh yes, your comic is worse then mine, my comic is by far not the best out there, but is way better than this, at least my comic has a plot.
This comic is DEVELOPING a plot. It's just beginning. And what kind of PLANT would make a Steel-type stronger? It's not like it has a giant energy field around it. It would make MUCH more sense if it made a Grass, Poison, or even Psychic-type more powerful, and if it's kinda unknown, why does the team know about it? Though it doesn't evolve by battle, Vulpix is supposed to evolve by a Fire Stone, isn't it?

Full_Metal_Al
03-17-2008, 08:35 AM
This comic is DEVELOPING a plot. It's just beginning. And what kind of PLANT would make a Steel-type stronger? It's not like it has a giant energy field around it. It would make MUCH more sense if it made a Grass, Poison, or even Psychic-type more powerful, and if it's kinda unknown, why does the team know about it? Though it doesn't evolve by battle, Vulpix is supposed to evolve by a Fire Stone, isn't it?
Because its the plant or iron will, a plant made of steel, that's why. the team doesn't know about, metagross does because he hasnt been hunting it his whole life. Steelix is friends with Metagross, so he knows too. and it wouldnt make sense if a plant made out of metal powered up a grass type O_@ and that's only on the vieo hames, on the show, or a comic, pokemon can evolve however, thay evolve when there ready too.

And it makes a steel type stronger because it has been gifted with the power of Mew, and Mew made it increase Steel type power. and it doesn't just increase the power of steel type. only a steel type can find it, but anything can be inhanced by it (steel the most though) and it's not a tiny bost like a held item, it's a huge boost, like make a pidgey as strong as mewtwo kinda boost, which is way it's so impossable to find.

Kendo
03-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Because its the plant or iron will, a plant made of steel, that's why. the team doesn't know about, metagross does because he hasnt been hunting it his whole life. Steelix is friends with Metagross, so he knows too. and it wouldnt make sense if a plant made out of metal powered up a grass type O_@ and that's only on the vieo hames, on the show, or a comic, pokemon can evolve however, thay evolve when there ready too.

And it makes a steel type stronger because it has been gifted with the power of Mew, and Mew made it increase Steel type power. and it doesn't just increase the power of steel type. only a steel type can find it, but anything can be inhanced by it (steel the most though) and it's not a tiny bost like a held item, it's a huge boost, like make a pidgey as strong as mewtwo kinda boost, which is way it's so impossable to find.
I have decided not to argue with you any more, not because your points are outstandingly strong but to further decrease spam on this topic. So Full Metal Al, please don't post here anymore unless you have something nice to say. We all know you hate this comic, and that you don't like it that it doesn't make any sense, etc, etc, etc, so please don't reinforce that fact any longer, and don't post another list of facts that make your comic sensical, please.