PDA

View Full Version : The Original Trio's Memorial--Legacy, Will Power, Strength, and Brutality!

pokemaster1111
03-02-2008, 11:12 PM
I've been hearing much talk about the three first clans. Well here I am to give you a more in-depth detailed explanation on them. Below, you will find the links to the original Elite Bandits, the original Takers, and the original Spartans:

The Elite Bandits (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50500&highlight=Spartans)

Leader: Silver Skarmory
Birth: 7-08-07
Death: 12-07-07

Data: "Their strength has risen beyond belief. The first clan to consist of Clan banners, They have crushed the competition and never took a single loss. With a record of 6-1-0, they are sure a clan to remember. With a point in time of having a max 20+ members, they have been known as the largest clan to have ever existed. Once SS departed for a while, the clan lost activity, strength, and hope. When he made his comeback, he was a little too late. More than half of his members resigned and moved on with their lives."

The Spartans (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54322&highlight=Spartans)

Leader: ShiniesRule1012
Birth: 7-25-07
Death: 9-08-07

Data: "Following the steps of the other two, The Spartans have arrived and shun light on the competition. Holding some of the strongest members, The Spartans were one to remember. After their debut, they've shown some great achievements, contributions, and loyalty to the whole Battling Center. Once ShiniesRule1012 became inactive for the time being, the clan fell into slumber. With these cold days, the clan had to use their last bit of strenght to stay active and complete their war against The Takers. With the score, 5-1 Spartans, the war was coming closer and closer to the end. But before The Spartans had a chance to complete the war, the thread was fatally locked via request to a mod."

The Takers (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49948&highlight=Takers)

Leader: bigboy
Birth: 7-06-07
Death: 1-03-08

Data: "The Takers, also one of the "Original Trio". They have done much to the Battling Center and made a mark on us all. The Takers were the first clan to draw with the Elite Bandits. Bigboy became more inactive with each passing day. When his inactivity continued, the clan members couldn't stand the clan's inactivity. "We are the only 4 members active," stated one of their members. Although there were 4 active, which may not seem bad, there were about 13+ members at the time. Finally, bigboy ended the clan and left. He came back one day and announced that there will be a new Takers, and the Battling Center will see it's "Glory Days" once again."

Posting in one of these threads to bump it will result in an infraction from a mod!

-Alonzo

Mystogan
03-02-2008, 11:31 PM
Pokemaster there was already a hall of fame made in the Clan Index for your info. Also SS made a thread based on this a while back. So this thread is kind of pointless. One thing to add : I was a former member of EB XD

Cucumber
03-03-2008, 12:38 AM
This brings back those memories when i was in the spartans even though i still am XD

fullmetal
03-03-2008, 12:41 AM
I don't see the point in this thread besides noobs going ZOMG ZOMG ZOMGZORD!!!!111!!

Cucumber
03-03-2008, 01:11 AM
I don't see the point in this thread besides noobs going ZOMG ZOMG ZOMGZORD!!!!111!!
I really don't see the point in this either but i had a great time in the Spartans so i thought i should post.

bigboy
03-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Death: 1-03-08[/RIGHT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

-Alonzo[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

It wasn't 1-03-08 when death happened. It was like 9-03-07.

Dand how did all this start. I know I said it in the Takers but that was before everyone else starter saying it.