PDA

View Full Version : New form of Malaria

Kenny_C.002
04-27-2005, 11:31 PM
http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

Oh my...this is pretty dangerous...and it feels like resident evil. O_O

Anyway, research on this virus is going about, so I guess we can get some answers a couple of years from now. Discuss.

Matthew
04-30-2005, 07:38 AM
Hmmm.... surreal to me.... I can't tell if it is a joke or it is real...

Kenny.... look at the date of the article :P

It is dated April 1, 2005.... tis a joke I sense :P

Thanatos
04-30-2005, 07:42 AM
Hmmm.... surreal to me.... I can't tell if it is a joke or it is real...

Kenny.... look at the date of the article :P

It is dated April 1, 2005.... tis a joke I sense :P

You never know.

Maybe millions of Zombies will devour us!

=P

Matthew
04-30-2005, 07:50 AM
Heh... I doubt it... like I said, it's a bit unfathomable for me, at least.... neat concept, yet scary.... a bit unbelievable like I have just said.... Don't you think it is a little unbelievable for a corpse to resurrect hours after death? Strange.... and that much mutation in two days? Kinda hard to fathom. If it weren't for that added zombie tid bit, I might believe it... and besides, if it were true, I'm posative that I would have heard of it on the news or at school by now... and the date of the article doesn't help :P

Zenaku
04-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Actually, the "April 1" thing might be a mistake, as just yesterday it read "Last updated: Monday, 25 April"

EDIT: Nah, just realised, that page isn't part of the British BBC News website. It's stored on a server somewhere, which is why the Searchbox feature doesn't work, yet all links are parts of the official BBC News website, of course.

Rukario
05-03-2005, 04:23 AM
So, that is true?
Because of my knowledge, once the heart stop to bit for 2 hours, it is impossible to recover it just because it wants to. But it is a little possibility that if your brain is still good, the heart can bit again, but it will take a few hours to restart it bits normally. But make them zombies, please. That is impossible. Even though there are too many people that have returned from the death, though, it was just for seconds or minutes.

So, for me, that is 99.9999999% impossible that happens.

Kenny_C.002
05-09-2005, 05:01 AM
Yeah it does seem surreal. I think if it was like somehow reactivating the heart like a few minutes after death for a few more seconds or something, then we might have a big problem there (you never know right). Meh, it's a good laugh or a good scare nonetheless.

Damn, Resident Evil. And it's dated April 1st anyway. lol

Dragon Lover
05-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Ah the joke of April 1st.

I feel like arguing but i will surely get crushed by mebers such as all the people who posted in that stikied thread up there.

If it was real, possibly all high power countries would imediately start a world leader council or something and demand *the country* (i forget the name :P) to hand it over.

Zombies...alive for two hours and start getting violent...hmmmm....sounds dangerous. If that happens then he country with the mosquitos could kill the strongest people they could find, lock them in the room and release the mosquitos. Then quikly air them over to the war zones and let them have weapons..since they would anyway die in two hours it doesnt matterif the die...or better yet they could just devolop a vaccine that makes you immune to the malaria and give them to all those soldiers and relaese the mosquitos. By doing that they kill their enemys easily...

jusy my twisted thoughts if i was a world leader and had the mosquitos with me and if they were real.

If you feel like reading...highlight the above ^.

~DL~