PDA

View Full Version : ~!Sonic Chat!~

The Elite Ygseto
03-22-2004, 01:33 AM
I know each one of you guys (and gals) like sonic. Here you can chat about the first Sonic the Headghog game to the new Sonic Heros.

I'll start this thing off. Today i got Sonic Advance2 and Sonic Adventure 2:Battle. I played SA2 all day but i can't play SA2:B because i don't have my GCN. (At my grandpartents house.)

Thunderbird
03-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Have anyone ever played Sonic Race? It's a 3-D game playing on PC, a running race.

The Elite Ygseto
03-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Usally thee 3D games that came out up till Sonic Adventure just suck in the smoothness and looks that make a good looking 3D game. And no i haven't played Sonic Race

Thunderbird
03-22-2004, 01:16 PM
Usally thee 3D games that came out up till Sonic Adventure just suck in the smoothness and looks that make a good looking 3D game. And no i haven't played Sonic Race
No, it's a cool game, both in graphics and smoothness. It can also support up to 4 players, and u can unlock secret characters to challenge them :wink:

Seven
03-22-2004, 04:50 PM
Have anyone ever played Sonic Race? It's a 3-D game playing on PC, a running race.

Yeah I loved that game!! It was really cool! Too bad I lost it =(.

bronislav84
03-23-2004, 12:01 AM
I liked Sonic Heroes a lot but it leaves more questions open then it answers.

******Warning: SPOLIERS******
After SA:2 I was wondering this (along with many other people):
1. Is Shadow Dead and where did he Chaos Control himself to?

After SH I have many more questions about Shadow. We know he's back but the whole thing about him is confusing.

The Game gives mixed hints as to what Shadow reall is:
1. In the end, Rouge says "Omega, Shadow is a Robot and........" and he answers "You know about Cloning. The original must exist somewhere."
This is strange. Does that mean he IS a Robot? And if he is then how can he become Super since only living Hedgehogs can harness the power of the Chaos Emeralds?
2. In Team Dark Opening Movie, Omega scans the room and Shadow is white while Rouge is clear. He has infrared sensors and can see Rouge being Red and giving off heat but not Shadow. Strange....
3. If Shadow was always a Robot then how can he use Chaos Control at all since he has to be alive to use it, proven by Sonic using it too in the end SA:2?
4. Assuming Shadow is a robot and was a Robot from the start of SH then it could be possible that he has Amnesia because Robotnick can easily lock sections of his Hard Drive so he can't "remember". This supports the theory that he's a Robot since he could Hack into the locked portions and rememebr stuff. This is still unclear.
5. If he wasn't a Robot in SA:2 then I have another theory. Robotnick could have found him near the point of Death and transfered his conciousness into a Robot body. See #4 for continuing arguments.
6. If that's true then why is it that the one we play as during the course of the game can't be destroyed easily like the one in the Cutscene after the Egg Alabatross?
7. In the closing Cutxcene, Omega is picking up Metal Sonic and Shadow is in the background. Could it be that Omega implies that he knows that Shadow is and aways was a Robot?
8. In the end Metal Sonic says he's the real Sonic. Is that part of a Superiority Complex or is he really Sonic who is trying to get his Body back? Very strange.

Those questions have been bothering me eversince I finished SH.
******End Spoilers******

On a side note, anybody who wants to can check out the Sonic RPG in my Signature.

DragonShane
03-23-2004, 06:40 PM
Okay, well, first of all, the game is called Sonic R, which did stand for 'race/racing' and all that. Anyway, yeah, it was one of the best racing games out there, and the only one that I've grown to love and improve at. I need to get back to playing it again, though, so I can reclaim all the secret characters after the battery on my Saturn died years back...

I guess by now everyone has heard the news about Sonic Advance 3 coming out, right? Supposed to be coming out sometime in May, though the ROM has been scooped up my so many people now, it'll make the release of the actual game seem like old news :P

Steven
04-10-2004, 07:48 AM
I just got Sonic Heroes for GBC today, but I did have a dreamcast and beat completely Sonic Adventure, Sonic Shuffle, and Sonic Adventure 2 (almost the same as battle) And I've also beaten the three gba titles aswell. Now I haven't started it yet, but I hope to soon. I've always been a sonic fan and I don't think anyone can beat my chaos light chao from my dreamcast, but now my dc is broken so I had to get a gc to make up for it, and I also get to play pokemon and other fun games. My favorite character is tails, just not his stupid mech thing from SA2. Anyways that's my two bits...

Crossfire Chaos
04-10-2004, 03:32 PM
I think that Shadow was a heghog that Botnicks grandfather made into a cyborg.

But In the comic, Shadow is a Bio-engneered hedgehog and while he fell to earth some aliens transported him into their spaceship, then they restored him to health, then they gave him enough energy to fight another alien race. The evil aliens beat him and sent him hurteling to earth, in SS form and him was unconcios when he hit the earth and made a mini-crater.~Issue 124

DragonShane
04-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Just try to remember that the storylines of the games and the comic are totally separate. Even though Archie has adapted just about all of the games into their plots, they still have to alter them a bit to fit in their characters.

...On a side note, I just beat Team Rose's story in Heroes. I kinda like their theme; reminds me a bit of "Believe in Myself". Now all that's left is Teams Dark and Chaotix....and those freakin Chaos Emeralds....o_o;