PDA

View Full Version : Avatar and signatures request

Seto Kaiba
04-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Okay, i can fill your requests for banners and avatars. But the rules:

1. Don't SPAM
2. Don't ask if it is done
3. Give me credit in your sig

Here is an example of my works of my favorite pokemon.

http://ppa.pokedream.com/animations/charizardblowfire.gif

Shagohod2
04-28-2005, 10:39 PM
How could I get a moving avatar, and a moving banner?

I didn't understand Delibird, so I decided to come here.

Seto Kaiba
04-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Be more descriptive, what kind of banner do you want? What pokemon on it?

jaffa_G
04-28-2005, 10:42 PM
how can i get 2 moving banners!! 1 with torchic and its evo's and 2 withdrangonballz characters?? please tell??

Shagohod2
04-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Welllllllllllllllll, I would like to have Groudon and/or Kygore and/or Aerodactyl and/or Kabutops and/or Lugia.

Sorry, for so many.

Seto Kaiba
04-28-2005, 10:45 PM
how can i get 2 moving banners!! 1 with torchic and its evo's and 2 withdrangonballz characters?? please tell??

I can make 'em for you.

jaffa_G
04-28-2005, 10:49 PM
rrrrrrrrrr you would do that even though the aparently spamming ive been doing rrrrrrr thanks!!when im on the tele for my athletics i'llmention youif i still remember thisin three years time lol!

Seto Kaiba
04-29-2005, 09:23 PM
Here is jaffa's avatar-

http://www.geocities.com/dragonballr/krillan3.jpg

This is horrible. Sorry i could not make it moving...

Now to Shagohod's avatar.

Shagohod2
04-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Don't you think that you can at least pretend to make jaffa feel better.

Seto Kaiba
04-29-2005, 09:36 PM
You have SPAMMED. And for that reason, i will not fill your requests....

Raddstealth316
04-30-2005, 12:12 AM
Okay, i can fill your requests for banners and avatars. But the rules:

1. Don't SPAM
2. Don't ask if it is done
3. Give me credit in your sig

Here is an example of my works of my favorite pokemon.

http://ppa.pokedream.com/animations/charizardblowfire.gif

Eh..

http://ppa.pokedream.com/ppa.php?id=animations/index2

Look familar? Well I doubt you made that website, you just copied that animation of it and claimed it to be your work. The least you could do to try and make it more fall proof would be to upload it under a different name :susp:

And the reason you couldn't make Jaffa's ava animated was because you couldnt find a website that did it. Besides that pic is just copied and pasted off google. Anyone can do that! Making an ava involves doing something to it as well.

Unless you can actually make things yourself don't post about them. You are only making a fool out of yourself. :ermm:

Owned with a capital P :tongue:

JohtoTrainer
04-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Well, if that wasn't the dumbest thing ever done. :rolleyes:

1. I've used that pic before.
2. Dap just gave you all of the proof.
3. PWNT!

Rukario
04-30-2005, 12:59 AM
Is obviously that he copy/paste the image. Why did you make this thread if you are going to do this. This is the worst ever seen. pretending make banners and avatars without know how. It's worst that my English grammar.

I think this thread has to be LOCKED. Or post a banner or avatar to show us your skills. Without copy pasting pictures of google, or you can do that but change them a lot. Different backgrounds, maybe a text... Something original.

I'm helping you to be better. But if you just copy/paste, well, that is not a way to do this.

If you want I can help you on it.

manectrics_shockwave
04-30-2005, 01:13 AM
I seriously cannot beleive you just did that Seto Kaiba, That is the lowest of pethetickness ever!!!! That is very disapointing and plus you just made a big fool of yourself. :mad:

Rukario
04-30-2005, 01:43 AM
He has almost 17 years old. So he has to know what does he has to do in this thread. Be creative. I would have prefered a bad first banner, but made it by himself, no copy paste one.

Because he will never improve his skills doing that. I'm helping him, even though that is not looks like. :biggrin:

Zenaku
04-30-2005, 01:45 AM
I must concur. My own opinion is, that here at PE2K, graphics art means a lot to people; not only does it represent the member, but it also represents the creator, and is one of the few ways to truly earn respect here (The other ways mainly consisting of being nice, or being oneself, etc) and people take ripping very seriously as it takes away the entire point of creating banners and/or avatars for other people: to improve oneself.

Everyone that fills requests doesn't merely do it to impress, or to merely earn quick respect; they do it to help others, and learn new skills in graphics making.

Since ripping is not only wrong, but also theoretically illegal, consider this a big warning; rip images here again and I will be forced to ban you. The previous member who ripped images for respect (DoomDesire; renamed himself to "Dark Absol") still hasn't earned back whatever little respect he had in many members eyes, so I doubt many will forget this either.

Also, thankyou for reporting this to me Dap; I apologise for not getting here to deal with this sooner.