PDA

View Full Version : I liekz Piez. *Shoots random people who don't like piez*

Itachi_2007
03-11-2008, 08:05 PM
http://th260.photobucket.com/albums/ii16/ilikepie1_02/th_pie.jpg Eh? Why not. It's catchy.

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:ySncvvbSC0IJ:www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/heatran.png @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Explosion
- Fire Blast Lead, pretty good lead as well if used right.

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:93R_ehzzflMJ:bp2.blogger.com/_NoHAIT6klqY/RxANwMmY74I/AAAAAAAAACQ/udCUOPeofXI/s400/Blissey.jpg (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss New Special Wall, thanks and credit, obviously goes to Fire Away.

http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/m8/4242033658 (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Guts
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Megahorn Physical Sweeper.---

http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/m5/3319207194 (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 240 HP/120 Atk/148 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Roar
- Roost
- Spikes Phazer + Physical Wall.---

http://re3.yt-thm-a02.yimg.com/image/25/m5/3318119390 (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Night Slash Physical Attacker.

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:h-O9ibpLJswJ:guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/9846/images/vaporeon.gif (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 196 HP/120 SAtk/192 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Baton Pass
- Wish
- Substitute
---

Well, yeah, I couldn't find where to fit a Special Wall, so ideas on that would be great.]

Edit II: [B]Rules removed because I probably have to based on the Private Message sent to me from Ultima Boss. I kept the portion of the mod note because it is relevant, after all. I put Heatran as a lead and put Blissey on the team obviously. One wasn't edited, but I'm going to get to that right now. Also, F_A, I realize now you and Pulse, as well as Ultima Boss, have given me the best advice, and I'm sorry for being kinda... you know.

Edit III: Most of the comments weren't directed at you F_A, so I think we were just getting a little bit confused.

Fire Away
03-11-2008, 09:08 PM
You do realize there's literally no point of Baton Pass on Vaporeon if it only has Wish, right? Sub, IMO, would work better over Protect. I guess if Wobby leads really scare you, keep it on there, but I'd still rather have something that actually requires BPing on a BPer.

Your second picture isn't working, so I'll just assume it's Celebi.

This team is really lacking in offense. Weezing and Gliscor will wall your two CBers all day long.

I don't really see the point in passing speed and possibly Sp. Attack with Zapdos when both of those stats are mostly useless to CBers, who are usually forced to switch once they kill something.

IMO, lose Celebi and put Aromatherapy Blissey in. That way, you still get a cleric, along with a special wall who is obviously very sturdy.

Really, it sort of looks like you picked 6 Pokemon you liked and threw them on a team together without paying mind to whether they worked together well at all.

Itachi_2007
03-11-2008, 09:18 PM
You do realize there's literally no point of Baton Pass on Vaporeon if it only has Wish, right? Sub, IMO, would work better over Protect.

Your second picture isn't working, so I'll just assume it's Celebi.

This team is really lacking in offense. Weezing and Gliscor will wall your two CBers all day long.
I don't really see the point in passing speed and possibly Sp. Attack with Zapdos when both of those stats are mostly useless to CBers, who are usually forced to switch once they kill something.

IMO, lose Celebi and put Aromatherapy Blissey in. That way, you still get a cleric, along with a special wall who is obviously very sturdy.

Really, it sort of looks like you picked 6 Pokemon you liked and threw them on a team together without paying mind to whether they worked together well at all.

True, I'll figure out what to replace them with by looking at Smogon.

Fire Away
03-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Celebi can take Swampert, who makes my team crumble before it. And besides, I can run UU Teams, so don't call me a n00b for saying this, and It's not like Blissey, It's just because It's a bit... too standard. Yes, It's Celebi, if you really didn't know it was him / her that bad. And Celebi is better, in-fact, Arti / Regice is a great special wall, also, don't think I'm trying to copy you Spongebob, because I'm not. I agree, though, it was your idea in the first place.

Excuse me? I worked on this team yesterday for a while. I'm not a n00b, if that's what you're trying to say. I know you didn't put that anywhere in your post, but I get a certain feeling that you're trying to say that.

True, I'll figure out what to replace them with by looking at Smogon.

Also, did you mean lack of good offense? Because two CB'ers is really good offense if you ask me. They just have to work well together. I'll take your comments into mind. Also, I did mkae a UU Team, so for using standards like this, don't take it to being too ironic without reading through what I'm saying.

Uh...why am I supposed to care if you made a UU team? That's not related to this topic at all. :|

Celebi is not better than Blissey, and neither are Regice or Articuno. What are you smoking, exactly? The reason I said lose Celebi is because you need a special wall, and the fact that you included Celebi for Heal Bell told me you wanted a cleric as well. The problem is solved. I find it quite hypocritical that you have a whole speech at the beginning about using Pokemon because they're good for the team, but reject Blissey because it's 'too standard'. Yeah, she's lame and all, but she would fit in pretty well here.

The fact is, your teams main offense are walled pretty easily by two walls who aren't amazingly uncommon. Dugtrio can't even trap Weezing and Gliscor, making his main use futile against them.

Itachi_2007
03-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Uh...why am I supposed to care if you made a UU team? That's not related to this topic at all. :|

Celebi is not better than Blissey, and neither are Regice or Articuno. What are you smoking, exactly? The reason I said lose Celebi is because you need a special wall, and the fact that you included Celebi for Heal Bell told me you wanted a cleric as well. The problem is solved. I find it quite hypocritical that you have a whole speech at the beginning about using Pokemon because they're good for the team, but reject Blissey because it's 'too standard'. Yeah, she's lame and all, but she would fit in pretty well here.
The fact is, your teams main offense are walled pretty easily by two walls who aren't amazingly uncommon. Dugtrio can't even trap Weezing and Gliscor, making his main use futile against them.

[B]Replaced Zapdos for Heatran, as Smogon says it can use WoW well. And it can with FF. (Flash Fire.) And It's special moves, especially It's respective STAB one, hurt a Physical Wall like Weezing pretty hard, right?

Pulse
03-12-2008, 04:34 AM
To start off, why are you leading with a Pokémon with only one attack? On top of that it is a WishPasser. I'm sure a lot of your team will be hurt on turn one. Secondly, are you passing Agilities to a Heracross that will be locked into one move? Or to another Pokémon with a Choice Item with **** attack? Blissey does Celebi's job on this team infinitely times better. Let me show you one of your own quotes:
2.) If you make a stupid comment, get the hell out of my thread. This means people who don't like a certain pokemon, I could care less.
Pretty strong words for someone who themselves won't use Blissey because "Blissey is lame" (direct quote). If you want to compete with the big boys, you'll have to grow a pair and use what you need to win. From the lack of synergy in this team, I'd say you most definitely are in no position to not use a Pokémon because it's lame. Certain players, Bologo and Lee for example, can build and utilize teams with not so common Pokémon of course, but they actually have synergy. If you're wondering why I'm being unpleasant it's because throughout your RMT you constantly show an aggressive attitude; hell before the team is even listed you start babbling on how if someone makes a bad rate they should "get the hell out of" your thread. If thats the case:
If you're gonna make a stupid team, get the hell out of the strategy section.

Oh, hey KiraGirl2! Wait, aren't you that fat, ugly chick at my school that makes animals out of your food and then kisses it in dreams that one day you might actually find someone who thinks you're attractive, as impossible as it sounds? Yea, thats you.

Fire Away
03-12-2008, 04:58 AM
I didn't say they were better, and that's not what I meant. I simply mentionedlower tiers because of the standard part. And Blissey is lame, other pokemon like her can work as well for this team. Like the ones beforementioned. Also, replaced Zapdos for Heatran, as Smogon says it can use WoW well. And it can with FF. (Flash Fire.) And It's special moves, especially It's respective STAB one, hurt a Physical Wall like Weezing pretty hard, right? Edit: Hypocritical Isn't the word I would be using in the way you did for a RMT. Do you want bad comments about your team just typed in with no thought at all? Edit II: Define "Smoking" for me.

Don't accuse me of having no thought behind my rate when I was only trying to help. My comments weren't 'bad', they were constructive. You got defensive because I made a genuine observation. Also, you are being hypocritical. If you don't know what that means, use the context clues. :/

Itachi_2007
03-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Don't accuse me of having no thought behind my rate when I was only trying to help. My comments weren't 'bad', they were constructive. You got defensive because I made a genuine observation. Also, you are being hypocritical. If you don't know what that means, use the context clues. :/

I guess my post was a bit cluttered, either that, or confusing. I wasn't acussing you, but then again, all I should be doing, and should have been doing is taking your advice, sorry for any confusment, and my lack of knowledgeble comments.

Pulse
03-12-2008, 11:33 PM
1. Fire Away has made better points than you about the team.
2. You didn't even reply my rate, so I'm done here.

Itachi_2007
03-12-2008, 11:47 PM
1. Fire Away has made better points than you about the team.
2. You didn't even reply my rate, so I'm done here.

1.) I didn't reply to yours, as I wasn't thinking about it, but I will. I know that you made good points, and that I did what you told me to do, as you backed up Fire Away, and, as stated before, made a good rate. I'm sorry if I made you feel left out, I gave you credit at the end, at least, if it means something.

2.) How is that relevant? Was it something about what I said earlier? Besides, I gave most of the credit as you saw. I even listed him first. And It's true, he did make better points, and I should have listened to him. But going on and on about the past won't get me anywhere ; as said by someone, I won't list names, let a sleeping dog lie.