PDA

View Full Version : A Tri Type Pokemon

Busted 101
03-16-2008, 04:10 AM
Pokemon: Burmy
Level:Any
Words#: about 30k

Today was Busted 101 first day on his own. He had just left his home of Sunyshore City. And was looking foward to new stuff. Onhis way to Veilstone City. BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Something exploded nearby. The Busted 101 meet a trainer named Lucas. Lucas said I need your help. then they went to Lake Valor at the lake it was dry and mater pokemon flapped aroud Lucas was mad Busted 101 could tell. Lucas yelled out Team Galatic how could you do this!!!! Then a team galatic member turned around and said indruder alert! Lucas and Busted 101 quicky ran away from the lake. Lucas said man we were lucky! Busted 101 said Yup we are. And then Lucas said do want to got to Sandgem Town? Busted 101 said sure I can do that. Lucas called out his Staraptor and said Fly to Sandgem Town! Busted 101 and Lucas flew to Sandgem town where they meet Professor Birch(he was on vacation in Sinnoh)He said Welcome to Sandgem Town home of the Sinnoh Region Research Center. Lucas said Okay we know that but...BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time a Hydrogen Bomb was dropped in the ocean between Iron Island and Fullmoon Island. Lucas said Busted 101 stay here let the me take a look at this. Stay here. Busted 101 said Okay I will. So Busted 101 burned most of his time battling trainers in Sandgem and doing stuff. Now Busted 101 was playing in a tree and then all of a sudden the tree fell down and Busted 101 fell to the ground. Ouch!!! he said but then a strange pokemon rolled out of the tree it was a Burmy! Busted 101 then battled it with his shiny Riolu and attacked it with Reversal. Burmy dodged the attack and fled. Busted 101 was mad. then Lucas flew in and said Busted 101 see this and he quicky flew Busted 101 over the place where the bomb was dropped a huge island had arose outof the sea and a temple was on it. Lucas said that what they want. Busted 101 said who? Lucas said Team Galatic smarts! Busted 101 said okay okay don't have to be all mad about it. That is the Temple of Sinnoh(going to be in a later story) a Citadale that was sunk long ago. By who Busted 101 said? A pokemon that controlled everything. Which one? Busted 101 said Lucas said later. busted 101 said okay and they flew back to Sandgem. Busted 101 was about to go when a Burmy appered out of nowhere and battled him. Busted 101 said Okay lets battle. Then Busted 101 threw out Roilu and this time he used Reversal and it hit Burmy then Busted 101 quicky threw out a Pokeball but burmy came out. He threw out another one he caught it. Lucas said well done. and Busted 101 went to the Pokemon Center to sleep. The End

Splishee
03-16-2008, 04:23 AM
xspancerotika (2:19:44 PM): "YOU CATCH DIS POKAMON! GG."

xD

No, sorry, he lied.

I assume that you're new to URPG stories? Well, this story isn't really long enough to secure a Burmy capture. Burmy requires 3,000 characters, not 300 words.

I'm sure that you'd like to try and catch the Pokemon, so have a look at How to Write Stories (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8445) (<-- click it!) to get a good idea how to make your story able to be graded. ^^

EmBreon
03-16-2008, 04:37 AM
It would probably be a good idea for you to take a gander at the How to Write Stories (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8445) thread. It tells you everything you need to do in order to succeed at catching Pokemon though stories.

This story is not exactly up to the standard that would pass, even for a Burmy, unfortunately. I think something helpful you could do also is to check out some of the other stories here to see how things are done.

The first story is always the hardest, but you'll get the hang of things soon enough. Don't give up. :]

EDIT: And by the way, I'm not sure what kind of word counter you are using, but this story only has a bit over 400 words, and about 2.5k of characters. We measure stories by the latter, so that's all you need to worry about.

EDIT2: And apparently I am an extremely slow typer. But Splishee, it's really not appropriate to mock people. :oops: And Burmy needs a min. of 3k, not 30k.