PDA

View Full Version : -The Unnoficial region Tournament!- Sign up now!

korey19
03-20-2008, 11:10 PM
-The Unofficial Region Tournament-

Ever wanted to be the best in a certain region?
Well, this is your chance!

Rules/ Description

|You must use pokemon in your selected region.
|Using illegal pokemon will result in a DQ!
| No ubers.
| Legends are allowed.
| 6 vs 6, Singles level 100.
| OHKO clause, Sleep clause, item clause, species clause.

There will be 32 entrants. 8 for each region. [ For dumbells, thats 8 + 8 + 8 + 8 = 32 ! ] It will be one loss elimation. The regions will be divided into brackets. Each braacket is a region. Once there is 1 remaining in each region, they will go against each other. Winner kanto vs winner Johto, and so on. Winner will be one who beats everyone. To win the tournament, you must go 5-0.

Sign-Up
In-game-name:
Friend Code :
Region:

That will be it. Each region will be displayed right here.

Kanto!

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh
1. korey19

korey19
03-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Reserved for brackets.

No posting!

~korey

korey19
03-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Last reserve

Start Applying!

korey19
03-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Umm, what?
The other one was Kanto, this is all regions. I am not stealing this idea from anyone . I do not go on other pokemon forums, so just leave. Dont flame me, either.

~korey

Kawalski
03-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Umm, what?
The other one was Kanto, this is all regions. I am not stealing this idea from anyone . I do not go on other pokemon forums, so just leave. Dont flame me, either.

~korey

*flames*

Pulse
Umm, what?

~korey

So then, how did you know he was even talking about a different forum's tournament, eh? Oh snap...

Seriously, come up with your own ideas, don't steal from others. I won't even bother flaming here.

korey19
*flames*

What are you talking about. When i said leave, i meant leave the thread, i do not need this spam anymore. Kthxbai.

~korey

EDIT: Pulse, i knew it was stealing because he said in the other thread. Also, i am not flaming, i am the one BEING flamed. Also, why cant i make this tournament? I have made one like this before, no one complained, and was pretty succesful. So whats wrong with this one?

~korey

Kawalski
03-20-2008, 11:23 PM
What are you talking about. When i said leave, i meant leave the thread, i do not need this spam anymore. Kthxbai.

~korey

EDIT: Pulse, i knew it was stealing because he said in the other thread. Also, i am not flaming, i am the one BEING flamed. Also, why cant i make this tournament? I have made one like this before, no one complained, and was pretty succesful. So whats wrong with this one?

~korey

I leave when you stop stealing the ideas of the Regi League.

brettmeeink
03-20-2008, 11:35 PM
>_______<

No offense, but this stolen version of the tourney is terrible, all OU region teams are so un-balanced. Will someone qualified ever make a tourney here?

Kawalski
03-20-2008, 11:37 PM
>_______<

No offense, but this stolen version of the tourney is terrible, all OU region teams are so un-balanced. Will someone qualified ever make a tourney here?
No, of course not. No one on PE2K seems to be able to pull their head out of their ass and think properly.

korey19
03-20-2008, 11:40 PM
So then, how did you know he was even talking about a different forum's tournament, eh? Oh snap...

Seriously, come up with your own ideas, don't steal from others. I won't even bother flaming here.

I leave when you stop stealing the ideas of the Regi League.

WTF? What is the regi league?

>_______<

Sorry, but people can also use BL's and UU's here..

No, of course not. No one on PE2K seems to be able to pull their head out of their ass and think properly.

Please, just stop Flaming me. PM me, i dont care. But if anyone wants to sign up, they are open.

~korey

Mikani
03-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Stealing ideas if patheic you fail real hard

WastedSkyPirate
03-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Hi there Korey.

My name is WastedSkyPirate (Harry) and Im the owner of the Regi League.

You may, or may not, be aware that The Regi League forums (http://regileague.forumup.com) are currently holding a massive online tournament titled "The Region Wars". Players from Marriland, Serebii, Smogon, PokeBeach and PE2K are all taking part alongside our very own members.

The event has taken over a month of planning and careful preparation, with all members of my devoted staff chipping in to add to its success. The best part about it is the fact that it was an original concept thought up by myself and Electro_Ponce. The idea was then taken further and made into a tournament by Kawalski. It is the Region Wars that have really put The Regi League forums on the map so to speak.

For this reason, I am politey asking you to shut this immitation down.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

WSP.

korey19
03-21-2008, 12:05 AM
Hi there Korey.

Mine name is WastedSkyPirate (Harry) and Im the owner of the Regi League.

You may, or may not, be aware that The Regi League forums (http://regileague.forumup.com) are currently holding a massive online tournament titled "The Region Wars". Players from Marriland, Serebii, Smogon, PokeBeach and PE2K are all taking part alongside our very own members.

The event has taken over a month of planning and careful preparation, with all members of my devoted staff chipping in to add to its success. The best part about it is the fact that it was an original concept thought up by myself and Electro_Ponce. The idea was then taken further and made into a tournament by Kawalski. It is the Region Wars that have really put The Regi League forums on the map so to speak.

For this reason, I am politey asking you to shut this immitation down.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

WSP.

Wow, someone actually posted without flaming me!
Well, for posting it like that, i will.
Just , i want you to understand i didnt because of what kawalski was calling me, and such.

~korey

PLEASE CLOSE!

FireflyK
03-21-2008, 01:32 AM
Closed. Korey, don't you dare steal another idea from someone else's forum.