PDA

View Full Version : The Alpha Team That Never Get On!

MegaArticuno
03-23-2008, 02:30 PM
This is a sort-of comic I made to pass the time and see how good you think I am at making Comics.
Here are the ones I've made:
Issue 1! Bubblegum! (http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7823/comix1qv9.png)
Issue 2! Dreaming of Life! (1st GIMP issue!) (http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2710/comic2jh1.png)
Issue 3! New Base, New Confusion! (http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1906/comix3hv2.png)
Issue 4! Kirby Special! (http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4151/comix4ur6.png)
Issue 5! Getting Rid Of Swine! (http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8537/comix5eb7.png)
Issue 6! More Kill-offs! (http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7721/comix6ff2.png)
Issue 7! The Villain Arrives! (http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8229/comix7ib3.png)
Issue 8! The Minion is Unleashed! (http://i32.tinypic.com/biseox.jpg)
Issue 9! No Characters and New Bad Guys! (http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7906/comix9pf5.png)

Apologies for Issue 4, it was a special and so had to be bigger. so now you can't see the writing. Aren't I great?
Feel free to give comments. Positive will help, and Negative will make me work harder to make them better. So be open-minded!

Credit to The Spriters Resource and BGHQ.com for the stuff.

Ignore List (People to ignore on this thread):
Lati-Chan

MegaArticuno
03-23-2008, 02:32 PM
Reserved for Form:

Pokemon (I have sprites of all):
Personality:
Will you advertise:

Don't forget to say 'Live your life, it sucks' when you post this form though so I know you're sincere.

dogs rule cats drool
03-23-2008, 02:58 PM
It's a little... random.
I had to read it a couple of times to understand it.

MegaArticuno
03-23-2008, 03:10 PM
It's a little... random.
I had to read it a couple of times to understand it.
Yeah it was made to be random. So any comments? (I promise that I'll make the next one a BIT saner)

MegaArticuno
03-23-2008, 09:19 PM
Notice:
I have made a new comic for those who read them! Please read the issues!

MegaArticuno
03-24-2008, 08:57 AM
2nd GIMP issue up! Enjoy!

Spherical Ice
03-24-2008, 09:24 AM
Lol. You used the Maple Expressions, didn't ya? Cool issues, quite funny.

MegaArticuno
03-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Lol. You used the Maple Expressions, didn't ya? Cool issues, quite funny.
Yeh, Maple's a good game. Next Issue up soon!

TheLugiaMaster
03-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Yeh, Maple's a good game. Next Issue up soon!
The comics are really cool. Can I have a request please?

Pokemon (I have sprites of all): Lugia, duh!
Personality: Shy and sensitive.
Will you advertise: Yes

Oh, and 'Live your life, it sucks'! Almost forgot that!

MegaArticuno
03-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Sure, I'll put him/her in Issue 5! Any requests welcomed!!!!!

MegaArticuno
03-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Issue 4 up and running! Enjoy them as they come, readers!

MegaArticuno
03-24-2008, 04:20 PM
New Issue!!! Word Word, man!!! Hehe, not really. Anyway, enjoy it!!!

MegaArticuno
03-25-2008, 08:32 PM
NEW ISSUE!! Issue 6 is up and ready guys!

The Harris
03-25-2008, 10:08 PM
NEW ISSUE!! Issue 6 is up and ready guys!
i like it

MegaArticuno
03-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry there isn't a starting panel on Issue 6, I couldn't think of anything to put. But I'm glad you like! Get other people to read them. Or request! Then It'll be even better!

The Harris
03-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry there isn't a starting panel on Issue 6, I couldn't think of anything to put. But I'm glad you like! Get other people to read them. Or request! Then It'll be even better!

wht u mean request

MegaArticuno
03-26-2008, 08:36 PM
You fill in the form on the first post and then if it's good I'l put the pokemon in the next issue!

The Harris
03-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Pokemon (I have sprites of all): Groudon
Personality: He is very naughty and "hardcore"
Will you advertise: i guess so

Pokemon (I have sprites of all): Gardevoir
Personality: Girlfreind of Groudon
Will you advertise: i guess so

MegaArticuno
03-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Ok, accepted! Next issue, Azelf goes on a strange teleport journey..... SPECIAL!!!

The Harris
03-26-2008, 08:45 PM
Ok, accepted! Next issue, Azelf goes on a strange teleport journey..... SPECIAL!!!

uhm cud i make the Gardevoir and Groudon sprites mayb for u, i want em different colours xD, black and green, Groudon has red headband

MegaArticuno
03-26-2008, 08:52 PM
If you really want to...... but I could do it easy. But if you do it, remember- edit the BATTLE SPRITES NOT ANYTHING ELSE!

The Harris
03-26-2008, 08:55 PM
If you really want to...... but I could do it easy. But if you do it, remember- edit the BATTLE SPRITES NOT ANYTHING ELSE!

what you can do em? ok sure ill leave u to that, just thought u cudnt do em

MegaArticuno
03-28-2008, 08:23 PM
No, I'm perfectly good at making sprites myself. Issue 7 up soon!

SunshineWingull
03-29-2008, 01:34 AM
How did you do the facial expressions?

LOL you lied. The plot...hasn't started. You can have a comic that's completely random, but with a little, teensy bit of plot, even if there are a few off-random issues... Like mine. Only the random issue isn't coming up for quite a while, now... Okay, not THAT long, but you know. :tongue2:

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 08:28 AM
How did you do the facial expressions?

LOL you lied. The plot...hasn't started. You can have a comic that's completely random, but with a little, teensy bit of plot, even if there are a few off-random issues... Like mine. Only the random issue isn't coming up for quite a while, now... Okay, not THAT long, but you know. :tongue2:
The plot did start! Pichu got annoyed and now the others are going off to find the stone. But Azelf tries it alone next Issue. Oh, and the expessions were copied from MapleStory. They're not copyrighted by anyone so I used them :P

SunshineWingull
03-29-2008, 11:59 AM
The plot did start! Pichu got annoyed and now the others are going off to find the stone. But Azelf tries it alone next Issue. Oh, and the expessions were copied from MapleStory. They're not copyrighted by anyone so I used them :P

I can't find them, and I already do my own, but a little assistance with pre-made facial expressions would help...

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 12:07 PM
I can't find them, and I already do my own, but a little assistance with pre-made facial expressions would help...
Ok, I'll post them up on a later date on a special. Copy it then paste them on your people's face. Oh, and use the straight line tool for speech rather than the paintbrush tool. It is cleaner.

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 12:44 PM
ISSUE 7 IS UP PEOPLE!!! Hope you understand it............

This is where I'm going to put the votes up!
Nightmare: 0
Dream: 1
Reality: 0

I'll only put the next issue up when I've got 5 votes on one of the categories!

~MA~

SunshineWingull
03-29-2008, 12:53 PM
Ok, I'll post them up on a later date on a special. Copy it then paste them on your people's face. Oh, and use the straight line tool for speech rather than the paintbrush tool. It is cleaner.

I do, but sometimes you can't see it so I set the line thickness higher.

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 12:55 PM
I do, but sometimes you can't see it so I set the line thickness higher.
Ok that's fine. If that's the problem, then that's a good solution. So what's your vote from episode 7? Or haven't you read it yet :P?

~MA~

SunshineWingull
03-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Ok that's fine. If that's the problem, then that's a good solution. So what's your vote from episode 7? Or haven't you read it yet :P?

~MA~

I'm reading it right now...

Has anyone noticed that after the Kirby episode, all the backgrounds are Kirby ones?

Dream...

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Yes..............

.....I have. Hehe.........
No, not many people did notice. Hardly anyone reads mine. Or reads mine and comments, same difference. So you like them, yes?

~MA~

SunshineWingull
03-29-2008, 01:09 PM
Yes..............

.....I have. Hehe.........
No, not many people did notice. Hardly anyone reads mine. Or reads mine and comments, same difference. So you like them, yes?

~MA~

NOW it makes more sense, yes.

Can you sign up for EC? I need a new villain for Issue 2.5.

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 01:13 PM
What, you want me to create a character for it? Or do you want me to recolour or fuse something. I can do either.

~MA~

SunshineWingull
03-29-2008, 01:16 PM
What, you want me to create a character for it? Or do you want me to recolour or fuse something. I can do either.

Use the form on the first post to make a character. I can do the sprite, I guess, but only if you don't want to.

Oh! Don't forget to make him/her evil, and it can be one of your characters in Alpha, if you want. But don't make it Pichu, since we already have one... Sort of... Eric Crapper herself is part Pichu.

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Use the form on the first post to make a character. I can do the sprite, I guess, but only if you don't want to.

Oh! Don't forget to make him/her evil, and it can be one of your characters in Alpha, if you want. But don't make it Pichu, since we already have one... Sort of... Eric Crapper herself is part Pichu.
Ok, but I made one completely unconnected until episode 20. So completely unrelated to Alpha.

~MA~

Lati-Chan
03-29-2008, 02:01 PM
This is very poorly done. D: Sorry. D: You're supposed to have speech bubbles/text underneath the pannels. This isn't a comic. This is a very poorly done, in all. Please, read the thread "Gotta Sprite 'em all." It shows how a true comic should be made. Flame me all you want, but this is all true. D: The lines are good though. That's the best part about it. D:

RavenFire
03-29-2008, 02:57 PM
This is very poorly done. D: Sorry. D: You're supposed to have speech bubbles/text underneath the pannels. This isn't a comic. This is a very poorly done, in all. Please, read the thread "Gotta Sprite 'em all." It shows how a true comic should be made. Flame me all you want, but this is all true. D: The lines are good though. That's the best part about it. D:
It's supposed to be like that.
Hasn't it ever occoured to you that sometimes randomness/crapness is funny?

SunshineWingull
03-29-2008, 03:44 PM
It's supposed to be like that.
Hasn't it ever occoured to you that sometimes randomness/crapness is funny?

He meant the dialog, but WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT DIALOG?!?

Sorry for flaming a little... It's just tons of people rated Attacktix Light, my FanFic, one star due to script dialog. So, therefore, I stand up for people criticized for dialog and not plot.

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 04:00 PM
He meant the dialog, but WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT DIALOG?!?

Sorry for flaming a little... It's just tons of people rated Attacktix Light, my FanFic, one star due to script dialog. So, therefore, I stand up for people criticized for dialog and not plot.
Thanks guys. I appeciate you standing up for me. Again, thanks. I'm going to add an ignore list to this thread and the people on it have to apologise a LOT to post here again!

~MA~

SunshineWingull
03-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Pokemon (I have sprites of all):Krabdra (named Butler, if you want to do that) (http://s1.tinypic.com/6467tk9_th.jpg)
Personality:Blurts out things about popcorn shrimp or things like "LOL," "OMG," "WTF," etc.
Will you advertise: No; my signature only has LITERALLY about 4 characters left. Would if I could.

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Pokemon (I have sprites of all):Krabdra (named Butler, if you want to do that) (http://s1.tinypic.com/6467tk9_th.jpg)
Personality:Blurts out things about popcorn shrimp or things like "LOL," "OMG," "WTF," etc.
Will you advertise: No; my signature only has LITERALLY about 4 characters left. Would if I could.
Ok, accepted! Might be a while until the next issue's up though, it's the emotion special and he's the Main in the Episode! Oh, and is he evil or good?

EDIT: I'm sorry, it's not the Emotion Special. There will be no Emotion Special. I'll PM you the emotion things. This Issue is going to be a plot development.

SunshineWingull
03-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Ok, accepted! Might be a while until the next issue's up though, it's the emotion special and he's the Main in the Episode! Oh, and is he evil or good?

Good-neutral, sorta like on my comic. He doesn't help all too much; not a real assistance. He can get "killed off" without me being mad. One time in the story, he could have his own hero's moment.

MegaArticuno
03-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Good-neutral, sorta like on my comic. He doesn't help all too much; not a real assistance. He can get "killed off" without me being mad. One time in the story, he could have his own hero's moment.
Hehe, maybe. The comic will probably be done tomorrow.

dimondgirlofthefuture
04-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Pokemon species:Sneasel
Personality:Very positive & sweet
Will you advertise:Yes! I totally will!!!!

Highlight-Live your life, it sucks

MegaArticuno
04-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Pokemon species:Sneasel
Personality:Very positive & sweet
Will you advertise:Yes! I totally will!!!!

Highlight-Live your life, it sucks
Ok, I might be putting it in the next comic (Same one as Krabdra) but soon you'll have to supply overworld sprites because I'm switching it.

dimondgirlofthefuture
04-05-2008, 09:17 PM
oh, ok I'll try to but I'm not very good at getting those in.

~DGF:happy:

Graceful_Suicune
04-05-2008, 10:17 PM
This is a pretty entertaining comic, MA! Good job, but Tyranitar just disappeared. Piloswine's departure was talked about but not Tyranitars. It's a funny one, and I'd like to see more! :happy:

MegaArticuno
04-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Masturcation is banned so I'll ignore him, The Tyranitar didn't disappear. It evolved. Ever since the comic started he had a problem and couldn't stop evolving. He even bent the laws of space/time to evolve into RAYQUAZA. Does that answer your question? @DGF, is he good or evil or do you not mind?

Graceful_Suicune
04-06-2008, 10:43 PM
The Tyranitar didn't disappear. It evolved. Ever since the comic started he had a problem and couldn't stop evolving. He even bent the laws of space/time to evolve into RAYQUAZA. Does that answer your question?
Yep! Sorry I didn't realise that Rayquaza was Tyranitar:oops: lol.

MegaArticuno
04-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Yep! Sorry I didn't realise that Rayquaza was Tyranitar:oops: lol.
Yes, this comic is crazy like that. I might make the next issue a complete OFF-COMIC issue, with none of the original characters. THERE ARE SO MANY REQUESTS!!! In fact, Yes I will. But it won't be done for a while. I haven't had much motivation.

The Harris
04-10-2008, 02:30 PM
thanks for my idea ^_^

MegaArticuno
04-13-2008, 12:58 PM
thanks for my idea ^_^
Yeah, I wanted to put requests in, so......
Oh, and BTW the Gardevoir changes Colours. =)

The Harris
04-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I wanted to put requests in, so......
Oh, and BTW the Gardevoir changes Colours. =)

i didnt notice

MegaArticuno
04-13-2008, 04:35 PM
i didnt notice
That would be because the Issue it happens hasn't been put up yet (OMG is there really a spoiler?)

The Harris
04-13-2008, 04:44 PM
That would be because the Issue it happens hasn't been put up yet (OMG is there really a spoiler?)

oh, and is groudon dead XD

MegaArticuno
04-14-2008, 09:19 AM
oh, and is groudon dead XD
Yes, Groudon is dead.
(Haha! Can't get me for the 4 word rule 'cos that is 4 words =P)
EPISODE 8 UP!!!!

MegaArticuno
04-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Issue 9 is up and running, people! Enjoy!

MegaArticuno
04-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Issue 9 is up and running, people! Enjoy!
*bumps*
Sorry for the Tripling, but this comic has been slipping. I'm going to make more comics soon!

MegaArticuno
04-16-2008, 08:17 PM
*bumps*
Sorry for the Tripling, but this comic has been slipping. I'm going to make more comics soon!
Does anyone have a suggestion for what the next episode should be like?

The Harris
04-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Does anyone have a suggestion for what the next episode should be like?

add a suicidal pikachu

MegaArticuno
04-17-2008, 09:40 AM
OK, the pichu will evolve and then become evil.