PDA

View Full Version : UK Pokemon

Flareon
05-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Will pokemon ever be on in the UK again? I hope so cus i am really missing it and i can't watch the episodes anywhere else.

Zenaku
05-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Pokemon is on in the UK. It's on during mornings on channel Sky One.

Flareon
05-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Yeh but i ownly have freeview

AbXtreme
05-01-2005, 08:37 PM
It's on Sky One and Toonami, and they don't come with freeview so basically ur screwed

RouteMaster
06-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Will pokemon ever be on in the UK again? I hope so cus i am really missing it and i can't watch the episodes anywhere else.

where r u cos if ur in N Ireland you can still catch pokemon on RTE if you don't have satiellite TV

~Bayleef~
06-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Pokemon Master Quest is airing at 7:00am on Sky One everyday (I get up to watch it!).

Pokemon Advanced Challenge is at 10:00am on Sky Mix every weekend (new episodes on Sundays, repeats the following Saturdays).

Pokemon Chronicles, new episodes on every Wednesday at 4:30pm on Toonami.

Pokemon series 1 & 2 on Toonami daily.

It's on all the time! ^_^

Princess Serenity
06-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah I know this cuz im always stuck infront of the tv watching it!

~Bayleef~
07-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Lol, same here.

I'm so glad Master Quest is being repeated, I missed a lot of episodes and I've already seen the 2 Gym battles which I missed, Jasmine and Pryce. They were excellent battles.

Also, Master Quest is being aired again on Saturday mornings at 9:30am on Sky Mix. The series has only just started at that time, Sky never usually have the same series running twice!
I prefer watching it at 7:00am though as it is an episode daily and I get a fresh start to my day ^_^

jaffa_G
07-09-2005, 11:27 AM
its not fauir, i want pokemon to come back on to normal tele in the u.k so everybody can watch it, its just not fair! oh well i dont really miss the episodes im just really in it for the games, but i would like to try and get back into the episodes, only trouble is i dont have sky! i bet pokemon would get an even better viewing rate if it was brought back to normal tele and dont repeat it like they always do! over and over and over again