PDA

View Full Version : ~~//|| The Official PE2K Forum War Tournament||\\~~

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 07:09 PM
This Tournament will be held soon as we have a person to represent marriland forums in this war.
if you`d like to be that person please PM me. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=30288)
This tournement was made official by RUST (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=202).

//-Rules-\\
1)No Ubers are permitted.

2)Nothing hacked-includes IV,EV,Nature or anything.

3)These clauses shall be used in battle
OHKO Clause [The use of OHKO-involving moves are strictly prohibited]
-Hax Item Clause [No Hax items in any match]
-Species Clause [No more than one species of Pokemon; I.E: No using 2 blisseys]
-Evasion Clause [No using any evasive moves]
Sleep Clause [No putting multiple Pokemon to sleep at a time(1 at most)]
4)All matches are singles

5)if a disconnection occures this shall happen
No difference= rematch
1 faint difference=rematch
2 faint difference= win to who had more

//-Explanation-\\
This tournament is basically a big clan war ; but each of PE2K OFFICIAL clans take part.
Each clan can register With 5 top battlers(including there leader) & then me and my marriland representitive will start matchups.Depending on how many people enter, the amount of wins to win the war will be decided.

//-Forms-\\
Clan Registration:
Clan name:
Leader(S):
Forum(PE2K or Marriland):
4 others participating:
@
@
@
@

//-Banned Members-\\
you end up here if you hack or cheat in some way
@
@
@
@
@
//-The Clans-\\

Clan name:team AQUA
Leader(S):finch
Forum(PE2K or Marriland):PE2K
4 others participating:
@the near pokemon master
@waynemar66
@braniac
@marth ex/darkrai_of_darkness

you can start signing up now

mcash7
03-24-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm kind of confused about this, Is this like a giant clan war between two forums, including every clan that wants to part take? One more thing, how exactly is this being organized? I may register the ESSC (after Stalk and I talk).

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 07:28 PM
im seeking someone from marriland to discuss this but this is a giant war were clans pick 5 members and battle really

Lord Celebi
03-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Title capitalized and stuff and pinned.

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 07:56 PM
thanks for your help rust.now all we need is the clans.

Mikani
03-24-2008, 08:02 PM
So this tournament bans ar pokemon if i read correct right

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 08:05 PM
So this tournament bans ar pokemon if i read correct right

well if they have illegal moves movesets and that.
if its encontered hacked in wild but with normal ivs and evs i will let them off.

Fat Lucario
03-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Did you even confirm with Marriland if they would do this?

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 08:15 PM
thats what we waiting on.i cant sign up yet to talk to there mods cause marriland seems to be down,thats why we need a representitive

Loto
03-24-2008, 08:20 PM
thats what we waiting on.i cant sign up yet to talk to there mods cause marriland seems to be down,thats why we need a representitive

Maybe you should of confirmed before making the thread then? Idk just seems like thats what you should of done. =o

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 08:22 PM
im signing up for marriland now.waiting for a mod.anymore question please PM me.

Loto
03-24-2008, 08:25 PM
im signing up for marriland now.waiting for a mod.anymore question please PM me.
Can you please use spaces after each sentence? That is all ^_~

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 08:26 PM
ok. Does any clans want to join then?

HECTORPWNS
03-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Hmm well I'm from Marriland, and I think if its gonna be a forum war, instead of clans vs clans, its better that it would be Forums vs Forums.

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Ok nice to see somebody agrees. please ask a mod on marriland if they agree

brettmeeink
03-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Lolz at this tourney, we just had one not too long ago and it ended 7-7. Good luck trying to run this, I won't be participating. Kinda pointless since neither of you seem to have any ties with Marriland people at all which makes this almost impossible to do. Best of luck towards the near impossible.

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 10:31 PM
Lolz at this tourney, we just had one not too long ago and it ended 7-7. Good luck trying to run this, I won't be participating. Kinda pointless since neither of you seem to have any ties with Marriland people at all which makes this almost impossible to do. Best of luck towards the near impossible.

OK THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD LUCK BRETT.

brettmeeink
03-24-2008, 10:33 PM
So, all I'm getting from this is that you are just waiting for some marrilander to accept the challenge? How will this be set up? Do you both go to each site and hunt for the battlers? Who's running try-outs?

GreyScale
03-24-2008, 10:35 PM
WELL EACH CLAN ON pe2k AND MARRILAND SIGN UP WITH 5 OF THERE BATTLERS AND ONCE WE REACH A CERTAIN AMOUNT WELL DO MATCHUPS AND THEN...WE BATTLE

Pulse
03-24-2008, 10:51 PM
No members from the Brotherhood of L337 will be participating, not that any would have desire to in the beginning.

Fat Lucario
03-24-2008, 10:54 PM
No members from the Brotherhood of L337 will be participating, not that any would have desire to in the beginning.

So true, this thing isn't even organized, and to top it all off you haven't even confirmed it with their mods over there! P.s. you might want to take some preschool lessons on how to right in proper english and punctuation.

brettmeeink
03-25-2008, 12:22 AM
I disallow my clan to join also.

GreyScale
03-25-2008, 02:17 AM
no offence guys i get the point.you dont like it.and stop posting that you dont want to paricipate i only want to know if you do.

brettmeeink
03-25-2008, 02:31 AM
no offence guys i get the point.you dont like it.and stop posting that you dont want to paricipate i only want to know if you do.
Well, I don't want in....

GreyScale
03-25-2008, 02:50 AM
ive PM`ED one of there mods but they havnt responded yet.

brettmeeink
03-25-2008, 03:02 AM
ive PM`ED one of there mods but they havnt responded yet.
Lol you have no clue how Marriland works do ya? Oh wellz this won't go anywhere. Don't double post.

mcash7
03-25-2008, 03:06 AM
Lol you have no clue how Marriland works do ya? Oh wellz this won't go anywhere. Don't double post.
Do you ever stop? Calm down, if you honestly don't want to part take then give it a rest. You've said you don't want to participate multiple times in this thread. Gawd.

Dragon_Master
04-03-2008, 11:46 PM
I just want to say good idea, but you could add more organization.
And the Draco Alliance won't be participating. We need to train more.

ambervoid
04-04-2008, 01:10 AM
Some marrinubs tried to do this with smogon. Needless to say, it became a wave of indignity and immaturity, I agree fully with Pulse's decision, to avoid any needless confrontation. Good luck, to you :)

LightStream
04-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Some marrinubs tried to do this with smogon. Needless to say, it became a wave of indignity and immaturity, I agree fully with Pulse's decision, to avoid any needless confrontation. Good luck, to you :)

i doubt this willl actually happen.

ambervoid
04-09-2008, 04:59 AM
The following regards a quote taken from marriland

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1064035&postcount=1
Pg 2 of this (http://www.marriland.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=10806&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

(Granted this is not the universal attitude of marriland of course)